Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120163 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:11:00 AM

So... is this a monetized web-based Kazaa built over IPFS...?

You can pretty much take out all your other words and just leave monetized and you're good to go.

Seriously.

Dev wants to make a pile of cash.

Traders seen a vidz pump and many making a pile of cash.

So everyone is salivating at the prospect of making a pile of quick cash.

The End.

VTR you have in sig would be a great project,
however how did this dev deliver more information in few days than the vtr dev in months?
It's like impossible to know wtf VTR will be, what timeline it follows...

Years. VTR has delivered nothing usable in 2 years (except a wallet)...
And PR is the hard part... which for VTR means the Dev hiding while 2 shills spam non-stop.

Oh, Alexandria... are there even 10 people that are watching cat videos on Alexandria?

In theory this is a relatively interesting project...
It will probably attract a significant amount of VIDZ...
List it on Yobit and, bingo, you will have the time and capital to build leading edge infrastructure.

You obviously haven't downloaded the latest VTR client or seen the YouTube tutorials. There are plenty of new and great features that have been released. Is one of the main features, BitTorrent released yet? No, we are waiting for that to drop.

vtorrent lost 44% in the last 48 hours, has only 1000Volume daily and is released since more than 2 years.
You dont think that the Project failed?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

You can pretty much take out all your other words and just leave monetized and you're good to go.

Seriously.

The End.

however how did this dev deliver more information in few days than the vtr dev in months?

And PR is the hard part... which for VTR means the Dev hiding while 2 shills spam non-stop.

Oh, Alexandria... are there even 10 people that are watching cat videos on Alexandria?

List it on Yobit and, bingo, you will have the time and capital to build leading edge infrastructure.

You obviously haven't downloaded the latest VTR client or seen the YouTube tutorials. There are plenty of new and great features that have been released. Is one of the main features, BitTorrent released yet? No, we are waiting for that to drop.

vtorrent lost 44% in the last 48 hours, has only 1000Volume daily and is released since more than 2 years.

It hasn't even started.

Everyone is used to some mystical devs that can produce wonders of modern coding  which enables them to release innovations in blockchain technology every few days.

Well that ain't reality. Real innovations take time. If they don't, then its a pump n dump coin. So we have a Mexican standoff, no BitTorrent, no trading volume. That only means it's a good time to accumulate if you want to invest in a x100 coin with a longer term future than the hundreds of scams all with the same scam devs.
Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

reserved..

I hope it goes well..
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

Seriously.

The End.

It hasn't even started.

Everyone is used to some mystical devs that can produce wonders of modern coding  which enables them to release innovations in blockchain technology every few days.

Well that ain't reality. Real innovations take time. If they don't, then its a pump n dump coin. So we have a Mexican standoff, no BitTorrent, no trading volume. That only means it's a good time to accumulate if you want to invest in a x100 coin with a longer term future than the hundreds of scams all with the same scam devs.

Bullshit. I better buy a coin which is in a pump and make x2 or x3 every week since waiting to years for a x100... and who now if the x100 will come...

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Seriously.

The End.

It hasn't even started.

Bullshit. I better buy a coin which is in a pump and make x2 or x3 every week since waiting to years for a x100... and who now if the x100 will come...

There are people in this world that help to enhance the human race and there are those who pull their pants down and shit on the followers in the park.

Well, atleast your grave stone will be short and sweet on your legacy.

He pumped, he dumped.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:57:14 AM

Will there be translation bounties for this coin? If so feel free to contact me for Greek dev.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

There are people in this world that help to enhance the human race and there are those who pull their pants down and shit on the followers in the park.

He pumped, he dumped.

Being an tireless, obnoxious shill for one of the sleaziest shitcoins (VTR)... does not give you any moral high ground.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

Hi,

I have updated the details of swap as we're getting closer to the crowdfund. The reason for the changes below are without this sort of a set up people will simply wait till the last day to swap/burn their VIDZ. Those who swap/burn earlier are taking a higher risk therefore they should be rewarded similarly to those who participate in the crowdfund with BTC.

There are also some upcoming bounties, so if you would like to reserve a translation, please let me know. Currently I am only looking for a Russian and Chinese translation, other languages may be available later.

Thanks!

Swap - February 16th to End of Crowdfunding
50% of atmos will be swapped from a proof of burn swap/compression from VIDZ

If your VIDZ are swapped during the First Crowdfund Round they will have a factor of 1.5x
If your VIDZ are swapped in between the rounds they will have a factor of 1.25x
If your VIDZ are swapped during the Second Crowdfund Round they will have a factor of 1.0x

Example:
Richard swaps 500,000 VIDZ during the first round
Bill swaps 1,000,000 VIDZ during the in between
Eric swaps 1,000,000 VIDZ during the second round

Assuming the above are the only participants the crowdfund carries a total weight of:
(500000*1.5) + (1000000*1.25) + (1000000*1.0) = 3000000

50,000,000 atmos is to be split
Richard holds a stake of (500000*1.5)/3000000 (25%) = 12,500,000 atmos
Bill holds a stake of (1000000*1.25)/3000000 (41.67%) = 20,835,0000 atmos
Eric holds a stake of (1000000*1.0)/3000000 (33.33%) = 16,500,000 atmos

Current Bounties
None.

Upcoming Bounties (prices to be determined)
Please do not complete an upcoming bounty until it has been moved to the current bounty list as terms/conditions may change.

Translations
  • Russian
  • Chinese

Twitter Campaign
Details coming soon.

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

And which price will be if i will buy with btc?

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

If I the only one to buy with 0.0005 BTC, = 50 million ATMOS
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:17:49 PM

It's price discovery for both parts of crowdfunding which means in the first round (30%) it's for 30,000,000 atmos and for the second round (20%) it's for 20,000,000 atmos. The crowdfunding website will assist you with telling you how much atmos to expect with the current amount of BTC you have put in as well as how much to expect from the VIDZ you have burned. Note that the given estimates will change as more BTC is put in and more VIDZ are burned.
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

It's price discovery for both parts of crowdfunding which means in the first round (30%) it's for 30,000,000 atmos and for the second round (20%) it's for 20,000,000 atmos. The crowdfunding website will assist you with telling you how much atmos to expect with the current amount of BTC you have put in as well as how much to expect from the VIDZ you have burned. Note that the given estimates will change as more BTC is put in and more VIDZ are burned.

Will you publish a api which can be used by other devs to create plugins for kodi?

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

what's up with 2 rounds of crowd funding?

why not just do one ICO?

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:27:55 PM

what's up with 2 rounds of crowd funding?

why not just do one ICO?

I want to give people a chance to see a tangible product of what to expect out of AFIX for those who are in disbelief or can't imagine what's described in the OP which is why the second round won't happen until Phase I - III is completed. I mentioned this on Discord but I would currently expect the second round of the crowdfund to state in either late March or early April but this could easily change in either direction depending on fast we progress towards our goals.

Will you publish a api which can be used by other devs to create plugins for kodi?

This should be possible through using the PUSH API that everything will be built on.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:48:25 PM

He pumped, he dumped.

Being an tireless, obnoxious shill for one of the sleaziest shitcoins (VTR)... does not give you any moral high ground.

Tha'ts incorrect on so many levels. VTR is far from being a shitcoin, it has a brilliant developer behind it, though not everyone is able to see it.
And coins101 is far from being a shill, his technical contributions are priceless.

Though I understood what he wrote above, while being 100% true, could be insulting to most traders.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

The investment schedule seems to be well thought and fair enough. And its great there is no BTC fixed price for Atmos, as it leaves a lot of flexibility and place for maneuver...
I would expect second round to be much more popular, as there is not much to see now, and only ground for speculation is this dev's work on PureVidz.

... this space is not for rent ...
mach1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Why do Dve complicate things?

The project are good.
However, the action of the developer is the worst.
And this ICO is tricky.
I don’t think that it is a bright developer.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:17:11 PM

Why do Dve complicate things?

The project are good.
However, the action of the developer is the worst.
And this ICO is tricky.
I don’t think that it is a bright developer.

That's fine and you're entitled to your own opinions, I can respect that. For those that are currently skeptical such as yourself my hopes are that Novus will far exceed your expectations going into the second round of the crowdfund.

Thanks.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:38:41 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 01:26:58 PM by Dabs

Escrows
Dabs - Bitcointalk Staff

I confirm my role as escrow for the crowdfunding of this project.

The address for Round 1 is 333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p
The address for Round 2 is 37UPRghtiLNjGzCZzAz3af1ACQTsw4BHhK
The address for the final week is 1EEX4JCY4DsByUSSDREtoFgxBeAjSWwdbY

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

Will bitcoin payment in round one get also 50%bonus

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: