Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

it is great to see a new awesome project to ride waves.
Wheres VIDZ at? 420 sat bottoming out without dev to be seen.
85 sat we investors paid, not bad roi i say. Looking forward to this being undersold and gaining massive roi again. fud and cry babies will come not because money has been lost but because theyre greedy and want to make more. the world keeps spinning and the trolls keep trolling.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

Therefore Novus will be replacing PureVidz?

Seems that PV dev has been online for week :/
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:20:22 PM

It's their fault they got scammed and you get to keep the BTC and charge them over again for something they thought they were getting the first time. I see how it is. It's their fault and no responsibility for this can be pointed in your direction at all.

I take your point though that it is open to the abuse you suggest.

It seems you have little faith this person you went into business with after all.

I wonder how many vidz have been confiscated in this manner away from investors.

I hope this ICO is water tight for the investors because your empathy  for YOUR previous investors is pretty poor... from you and the escrow.

If you're going to put words in my mouth, don't expect a proper response when you're not even reading them.

I love hearing this accusation that I have no empathy for people who lost money but last I checked there's a 50% swap so that people who would rather support my project and reap the rewards my project produces they can do so without spending any more money than they already have.

Such empathy, very fashion, so crypto... yeah you start a new ICO get some Bitcoins and then let them burn their coins from the project that you walked out on(giving them no chance to sell said tokens on vidz) which also raised Bitcoins which went to you not including any vidz you held.

But sure, its easy to be empathetic when it pays the bills. How about starting a new project and give the coins out for free to anyone holding an address in vidz? Not raising funds with a new ICO and not asking them to burn another coin? Hell you could even give yourself 5% of the staked coins.

Oh yeah thats right because doing that doesn't get you more Bitcoins.

A real man would not charge investors that just got burned. But thats just a subjective opinion, carry on.

I'm not here to debate what "a real man does" and I'm not sure who's been feeding you information but it sounds like you have half the story? I don't possess all of what was raised in that crowdfund and it's not my fault that project is in shambles especially when I wasn't the leader of it. Unfortunately, many people aren't willing to exactly work for free and I'm not talking about myself here but referring to the costs of graphic designers, other programmers, lawyers, etc.

And about selling...

I'm not here to give people trading advice either but the word hedge comes to mind.

Pay no attention to zimbeck this person has been sniffing ass and forgot to actually get the facts before jumping the gun for his number one fan cryptohunter. You giving them thick as shit bag holders a way out when you don't need to shows your true colors, not dumping the damn 150+btc worth of vidz that you could have easily does also. I mean what bad man leaves 150btc on the table that was ready to take lmao! Thick as shit majority of this forum, includes so called legendary members.

Shhh grasshopper... nobody wants to hear you personal comments and childish remarks.

Obviously to me you have some unseen attachment to this project.

Calling david zimbeck thick.... lol Please grasp that kind of remark is going to get you zero credibility. Who are you to comment on any other persons intelligence since your wild assumptions and one sided approach suggests you're not worthy to mention proven conceptual designers and coders here without asking permission first.

Stick to discussing the facts and we may deem you worthy of a response. Constantly swearing and using foul language is not the way to operate here.

So let's break your nonsensical rant down and try to extract something worthy of debating.

Thick as shit bag holders ( his previous investors) ? is that who you are referring too?

Not dumping 150 BTC worth of vidz? - not even worth responding too since i tried to explain to you before you have no knowledge of who bought or owned what do you? NO well then any volume you can see means nothing. The devs could have a lot more vidz than you assume. The volume you witness means nothing. You know not if he already dumped or could not dump for fresh BTC. These are assumptions you make based upon nothing. You seem pro novus to the extent of being heavily invested or part of the scam.

You have no facts... nobody here can even present as a fact this person is not as many suspect PV ...all other unproven nonsense you're spouting out are also not facts.

Now if you wish to discuss facts then I am open to engage you. However if you're just wanting to shout childish remarks littered with swearing and other foul language then don't bother to reply. Your comments are noise and nothing else. You appear to me to be fanatical over this project to the point extending and presenting wild assumptions that make you seem like a scam facilitator.

When you are privy to practically zero facts regarding and ICO held on this board all assumptions you are making are null and void. Try to get your mind around this since you're so much smarter than other people here.

-One of OP's sock puppet accounts
-Bought into the ICO already
-Swapped from Vids
-Paid shiller
-Part of Novus
-Real supporter (do they even exist anymore? It's all about the money)

Exactly. Who can say or know for sure. When people are fanatical and constantly quote details as facts when they can not be verified as if to prove legitimacy are dubious at best.

I am not even saying that this novus guy is not everything he says he is. However, I am saying that any person that invested in the original ICO and purchased vidz from him and paid him for those vidz should not have to pay again when they have vidz trapped on his original ICO site.

I take his point that in theory the vidz site could be showing fake values in those accounts now and even if they hand him the user account details they are not trustless. This is a big problem and if vidz turns full scam and they never retrieve their vidz and can not swap for novus after paying the novus/vidz dev for tokens they never received their opinions will I'm sure be heard loud and clear in the future and rightly so.

Seems a sticky situation for novus. I would say to him it is worth taking the risk. If people can hand you their account details and you log in and verify they have vidz stuck. There should be a provision for those vidz made and novus held aside for them for a period of time. If need be and it is a small amount you will need to extract if from the millions of vidz you have yourself. I guess it will be a small proportion of people that are in this sticky situation. You could argue you only own them 1/2 of what they have there anyway I suppose. Or if you really wanted to could reimburse them at 41 sats half the ICO amount and still be seen as fair.

Put a time limit on it too and set aside a max amount of novus. I would expect less than 5% of ico vidz are trapped on the site. The majority would have extracted to wallets or exchanges.

Some consideration for your old investors that have vidz trapped because you pulled out should be made. Trust me in the future it will be worth it. A bad start is a bad start. Consider most probably will not even want to hand over their vidz account details and you can put a deadline too. Actually if you believe your friend is going to return it is win win for you because you will get some who will not wish to wait for him to return and will be motivated to switch over to novus anyway.

You could even hold back their novus for a time too.

I only even know about this due to a person I know telling me their vidz are trapped on this ico site and the old owner is starting a new ICO.

Last thing you want is your project branded a scam before it starts. It looks and sounds rather promising in some ways.

You want us to manually login to each morons account that decided not to withdraw their vidz from ICO site?  Not to mention we can't burn it because it's not controlled by us, rather PV.
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

hopefully the pv dev pulls his finger out and makes some needed updates.
it will be good to see both projects do well. i dont say that because i hold vidz anymore but because competition is good.
I am a gambling man so my money is on the novus project who wants to do it right from the start.
like i said earlier vidz is so cool and still trading like 4 x its ico price because of its potential.
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:38:26 PM

hopefully the pv dev pulls his finger out and makes some needed updates.
it will be good to see both projects do well. i dont say that because i hold vidz anymore but because competition is good.
I am a gambling man so my money is on the novus project who wants to do it right from the start.
like i said earlier vidz is so cool and still trading like 4 x its ico price because of its potential.

Gambling is for suckers. He has not been online for 10 days, I think that is all she wrote. But, after every dark night.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:49:27 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 08:10:52 PM by cryptohunter

It's their fault they got scammed and you get to keep the BTC and charge them over again for something they thought they were getting the first time. I see how it is. It's their fault and no responsibility for this can be pointed in your direction at all.

I take your point though that it is open to the abuse you suggest.

It seems you have little faith this person you went into business with after all.

I wonder how many vidz have been confiscated in this manner away from investors.

I hope this ICO is water tight for the investors because your empathy  for YOUR previous investors is pretty poor... from you and the escrow.

If you're going to put words in my mouth, don't expect a proper response when you're not even reading them.

I love hearing this accusation that I have no empathy for people who lost money but last I checked there's a 50% swap so that people who would rather support my project and reap the rewards my project produces they can do so without spending any more money than they already have.

Such empathy, very fashion, so crypto... yeah you start a new ICO get some Bitcoins and then let them burn their coins from the project that you walked out on(giving them no chance to sell said tokens on vidz) which also raised Bitcoins which went to you not including any vidz you held.

But sure, its easy to be empathetic when it pays the bills. How about starting a new project and give the coins out for free to anyone holding an address in vidz? Not raising funds with a new ICO and not asking them to burn another coin? Hell you could even give yourself 5% of the staked coins.

Oh yeah thats right because doing that doesn't get you more Bitcoins.

A real man would not charge investors that just got burned. But thats just a subjective opinion, carry on.

I'm not here to debate what "a real man does" and I'm not sure who's been feeding you information but it sounds like you have half the story? I don't possess all of what was raised in that crowdfund and it's not my fault that project is in shambles especially when I wasn't the leader of it. Unfortunately, many people aren't willing to exactly work for free and I'm not talking about myself here but referring to the costs of graphic designers, other programmers, lawyers, etc.

And about selling...

I'm not here to give people trading advice either but the word hedge comes to mind.

Pay no attention to zimbeck this person has been sniffing ass and forgot to actually get the facts before jumping the gun for his number one fan cryptohunter. You giving them thick as shit bag holders a way out when you don't need to shows your true colors, not dumping the damn 150+btc worth of vidz that you could have easily does also. I mean what bad man leaves 150btc on the table that was ready to take lmao! Thick as shit majority of this forum, includes so called legendary members.

Shhh grasshopper... nobody wants to hear you personal comments and childish remarks.

Obviously to me you have some unseen attachment to this project.

Calling david zimbeck thick.... lol Please grasp that kind of remark is going to get you zero credibility. Who are you to comment on any other persons intelligence since your wild assumptions and one sided approach suggests you're not worthy to mention proven conceptual designers and coders here without asking permission first.

Stick to discussing the facts and we may deem you worthy of a response. Constantly swearing and using foul language is not the way to operate here.

So let's break your nonsensical rant down and try to extract something worthy of debating.

Thick as shit bag holders ( his previous investors) ? is that who you are referring too?

Not dumping 150 BTC worth of vidz? - not even worth responding too since i tried to explain to you before you have no knowledge of who bought or owned what do you? NO well then any volume you can see means nothing. The devs could have a lot more vidz than you assume. The volume you witness means nothing. You know not if he already dumped or could not dump for fresh BTC. These are assumptions you make based upon nothing. You seem pro novus to the extent of being heavily invested or part of the scam.

You have no facts... nobody here can even present as a fact this person is not as many suspect PV ...all other unproven nonsense you're spouting out are also not facts.

Now if you wish to discuss facts then I am open to engage you. However if you're just wanting to shout childish remarks littered with swearing and other foul language then don't bother to reply. Your comments are noise and nothing else. You appear to me to be fanatical over this project to the point extending and presenting wild assumptions that make you seem like a scam facilitator.

When you are privy to practically zero facts regarding and ICO held on this board all assumptions you are making are null and void. Try to get your mind around this since you're so much smarter than other people here.

There will be possible scams available to those that operate behind the scenes that you could not think up given the rest of your life.

You dribble on and on and on and on with nothing being said, its actually quite fascinating.

Where did I call your master zimbeck the butt sniffer thick exactly?  

Hey, when you have twice the amount the shitty ICO raised in an alt that could be dumped on the exchange, that is something to talk about so don't try censor me ya butt sniffing faggot.

You like to direct the argument to where you think you are big dick, but you're not big dick. Nothing you have said is factual so I have had enough of reading your long winded padded garbage posts.

Yes me speaking out against people like you instantly means I am part of the project that you scream scam without backing that up. Nothing to do with investing and given the chance to burn my vidz. You know best almighty legendary member.

You have no idea what I can and cannot think in a life time but I will give you ya do, you know everything else after all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

1, fact... novus dev never had to give 50% of his project away but he did.

2, fact... novus dev could have dumped his part of the dev fund before making the situation public. In the process gaining more btc than the entire project raised. He never.

3, fact.... there will hopefully be a working product before the next round of funding? That sounds like someone who is in for the duration.

4, fact.. You're now ignored.

You dribble on and on and on and on with nothing being said, its actually quite fascinating.

If there was nothing said why reply. I said plenty have another read.

Where did I call your master zimbeck the butt sniffer thick exactly?

Ha, soon backed off there didn't you else face public humiliation in the face of a far superior intellect.

Hey, when you have twice the amount the shitty ICO raised in an alt that could be dumped on the exchange, that is something to talk about so don't try censor me ya butt sniffing faggot.

More childish swearing and nothing of substance in light of what I have just described to you was indeed possible. Either you don't understand or do not want to understand.

You like to direct the argument to where you think you are big dick, but you're not big dick. Nothing you have said is factual so I have had enough of reading your long winded padded garbage posts.

The facts are plain to see hence why we are in this situation. Re-read my post since you have missed these facts. If you want me to list them for you please ask.

Yes me speaking out against people like you instantly means I am part of the project that you scream scam without backing that up. Nothing to do with investing and given the chance to burn my vidz. You know best almighty legendary member.

Speaking out against people complaining about being scammed = you're complicit with the scam. People who bought at the ICO from this dev and now can not withdraw their coins have been scammed. They paid this dev for the coins they have no been able to take delivery even though there was no deadline. Therefore = scammed. It is less their fault they can not retrieve them that it is his fault he can not verify the values of his previous project website are correct. If he refunds their btc he has lost nothing. If he does not they have lost BTC and he has gained.

You have no idea what I can and cannot think in a life time but I will give you ya do, you know everything else after all

You're half correct there.

Well done there was a reduction in the swearing and childish remarks but still I see nothing of note that I had not covered before with you.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:08:41 PM

... nobody here can even present as a fact this person is not as many suspect PV ...
Could you present as fact that this person is indeed PV? Do you have proof? I would like to see it please. Thank you.

Last thing you want is your project branded a scam before it starts. It looks and sounds rather promising in some ways.
Again, you are free to do so.

As for the previous ICO, any investor should be able to easily prove their participation. They can sign from the bitcoin address that they sent to an ICO address. However, this dev no longer has any access to the database.

If you are at the top of a building and decide to jump, it is not my fault is it? I'm just watching you from the street.

With regard it being the same person as PV an MANY are speculating and suggesting ...considering the position he is in right now the onus is not on me to prove he is the same person. It is for him to install confidence by proving he is not the same person.

Whilst on the point of this....  if like he says he never met the other developer in person but they had worked on projects before and now on PV....there must be reams of chat logs between the two on various mediums. Let's see this. I mean what is there to hide. Although it will not be concrete proof they are different people it will be annoying to have to construct 100000's of words of conversations they had over chat protocols discussing the PV project.

I don't see your analogy as being in anyway analagous to the situation I am referring too.

Anyway let's watch and see how this goes.

I would like to ask you one serious question though.

When you say you have reason to believe they are different persons... what causes you to believe this?

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

With regard it being the same person as PV an MANY are speculating and suggesting ...considering the position he is in right now the onus is not on me to prove he is the same person. It is for him to install confidence by proving he is not the same person.

How do you prove a negative? Do unicorns exist? I have never seen them, so they must probably exist, because I can not prove they do not exist. They seem to have wings too. And fly. I mean, kids don't lie do they?

I mean what is there to hide.
Do you have anything to hide? If not, can you please post your email address here and the password so I can have a look at it. You can trust me. I mean, it's just a password. It's not thousands of bitcoins.

When you say you have reason to believe they are different persons... what causes you to believe this?
My own personal experience as well as the experiences of others. You've probably read about one other person in the other thread saying the same thing.

As for the previous ICO, any investor should be able to easily prove their participation. They can sign from the bitcoin address that they sent to an ICO address. However, this dev no longer has any access to the database.

KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:33:05 PM

That's how witch-hunts work.
Why don't you prove he's the same person instead?
Just because lots of people believe the same, it doesn't turn that belief into reality. I could give you plenty of examples, but I fear that would just open additional cans of worms.

Btw. can you please prove that you aren't PV? Oh, that will be hard, because PV is quite anonymous. So how will we ever know that you aren't PV? Do you start to realize where additional problems are?
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

I think on this occasion it would be wise to ban him from posting on this thread. If he wants to continue he can create his own with his wild speculation and theories. I literally feel dumber when I see his name.

Less is more mate.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:16:13 PM

How do you prove a negative? Do unicorns exist? I have never seen them, so they must probably exist, because I can not prove they do not exist. They seem to have wings too. And fly. I mean, kids don't lie do they?

I mean what is there to hide.
Do you have anything to hide? If not, can you please post your email address here and the password so I can have a look at it. You can trust me. I mean, it's just a password. It's not thousands of bitcoins.

My own personal experience as well as the experiences of others. You've probably read about one other person in the other thread saying the same thing.

I provided one way for him to illustrate he is not the same person. Show some chat logs... some screen caps etc. There must be a ton of them if the never met in real life and have collaborated on this.

I don't see any reason not to.

I'm not asking to extract BTC from people for a second time after the first time people got scammed apparently. If i ever do this then I will divulge my actual identity.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:17:57 PM

That's how witch-hunts work.
Why don't you prove he's the same person instead?
Just because lots of people believe the same, it doesn't turn that belief into reality. I could give you plenty of examples, but I fear that would just open additional cans of worms.

Btw. can you please prove that you aren't PV? Oh, that will be hard, because PV is quite anonymous. So how will we ever know that you aren't PV? Do you start to realize where additional problems are?

Ha sock puppet that finds bct and immediately homes in on the PV and novus projects needs me to prove I am not PV.

Makes sense.

When do these people realise you need to less obvious about being a sock puppet.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

I provided one way for him to illustrate he is not the same person. Show some chat logs... some screen caps etc. There must be a ton of them if the never met in real life and have collaborated on this.

I don't see any reason not to.

I'm not asking to extract BTC from people for a second time after the first time people got scammed apparently. If i ever do this then I will divulge my actual identity.

Please give me your email address, facebook login, and passwords. I don't see any reason not to.

KXWtZnnu

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:24:51 PM

You did provide that way.
And in the very same post you said:

Although it will not be concrete proof they are different people it will be annoying to have to construct 100000's of words of conversations they had over chat protocols discussing the PV project.

Why do you want to annoy somebody?
Where is your proof he's the same person as PV?

Ha sock puppet that finds bct and immediately homes in on the PV and novus projects needs me to prove I am not PV.

Makes sense.

When do these people realise you need to less obvious about being a sock puppet.

I am the sock puppet of no one.
Wait... you want me to prove it, right?
Do you have more in your legendary arsenal?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

I think on this occasion it would be wise to ban him from posting on this thread. If he wants to continue he can create his own with his wild speculation and theories. I literally feel dumber when I see his name.

Less is more mate.

Another one with nothing to say other than trying to take it personal. Think before you post. Try to add some weight to your comments. So far I see no rebuttal of any of my points raised??. I'll give you time to digest it all and post again with some solid points being made relevant to the subject I am posting on. The fact you do not want to read or can not understand what is written is your own problem and feeling dumber as you mention is your own problem for not putting more effort into pushing your boundaries.

You wish to censor the thread now because of some questions being asked? sounds reasonable after the same person was just involved with an ico ending in some investors being scammed? lets wait and see if these peoples vidz ever get released before we start banning people asking questions.

I know you'd like to believe that but it simply isn't true.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

You did provide that way.
And in the very same post you said:

Although it will not be concrete proof they are different people it will be annoying to have to construct 100000's of words of conversations they had over chat protocols discussing the PV project.

Why do you want to annoy somebody?
Where is your proof he's the same person as PV?

One good reason he will not show the logs and screen caps of the multiple conversations he obviously must have had with PV if they are two seperate people?  that although not proof would go a long way to soothe those fears.

He is the person who is suspected by MANY to be the SAME PERSON that has seemingly scammed people in the previous VIDZ ico. He is now trying to repeat the ICO again whilst MANY PEOPLE believe he is PV. Why is the onus on me? I don't care if his project raises less funding because of people legitimate concerns.

I don't even care much about that part of it because it will be IMPOSSIBLE to prove without doubt ...the chat logs would be a good sign though if handed over very soon for analysis. The main issue I have is  the people that bought vidz from him and his partner before are now being asked to by again what they already paid for if they have vidz stranded on his previous projects website. It is not their fault they can not remove their vidz from the PV site.

Anyone who does not see novus dev keeping their btc whilst him leaving directly/indirectly caused them to have their vidz frozen and therefore scammed is not looking at it correctly. He can pose a solution to them and must make some effort to compensate them entirely or partially even at ico prices. If you had 500k vidz trapped there or greater you would be looking at it entirely differently.

KXWtZnnu

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:49:19 PM

Think before you post. Try to add some weight to your comments. So far I see no rebuttal of any of my points raised??. I'll give you time to digest it all and post again with some solid points being made relevant to the subject I am posting on. The fact you do not want to read or can not understand what is written is your own problem and feeling dumber as you mention is your own problem for not putting more effort into pushing your boundaries.

Good advice. I had to quote that for you.
Now please prove that you aren't PV.

He is the person who is suspected by MANY to be the SAME PERSON that has seemingly scammed people in the previous VIDZ ico. He is now trying to repeat the ICO again whilst MANY PEOPLE believe he is PV. Why is the onus on me? I don't care if his project raises less funding because of people legitimate concerns.

In what way are the concerns legitimate? I only see them repeated over and over.
You claim he's PV.
Prove it!
That's why the onus is on you.

If people have second thoughts, they shouldn't invest. Full stop.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

Think before you post. Try to add some weight to your comments. So far I see no rebuttal of any of my points raised??. I'll give you time to digest it all and post again with some solid points being made relevant to the subject I am posting on. The fact you do not want to read or can not understand what is written is your own problem and feeling dumber as you mention is your own problem for not putting more effort into pushing your boundaries.

Good advice. I had to quote that for you.
Now please prove that you aren't PV.

In what way are the concerns legitimate? I only see them repeated over and over.
You claim he's PV.
Prove it!
That's why the onus is on you.

If people have second thoughts, they shouldn't invest. Full stop.

Please read for the final time.

1. The onus is on him to dispel the rumours and legitimate concerns of MANY that he is indeed PV if he wants to maximise the potential of his ICO.
2. I am not greatly concerned about that. My major concern is people with vidz stranded on his first projects site not being able to burn for novus if they choose although he has their BTC or half of their BTC if we believe it was split between the 2 devs.

Why I am responding to an obvious sock puppet I have no idea.

Lets hear your explanation... you were browsing the internet one day and suddenly the VIDZ thread appeared and instantly you were sold on the idea having no other experience with crypto and have never visited this forum before? then you rustled up BTC which you learned about that same day and then jumped ship to novus and are now a big fan? is that the story? sounds legit... now you say the onus is on me to prove I am not the PV dev?

Sounds like a reasonable request to you alone I'm afraid.

If I'm half of a pump and dump scam ICO then leave with your funds and start another ICO albeit allowing those that were not ruined by it to reinvest their tokens whilst gathering more BTC then I will prove who I actually am. How is that? Sadly though that will still not prove I was not PV/novus.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

I don't care if his project raises less funding because of people legitimate concerns.

Ok. That's perfectly fine.

It is not their fault they can not remove their vidz from the PV site.
Who's fault is it if they had more than enough time to remove it but neglected to do so?

Anyone who does not see novus dev keeping their btc whilst him leaving directly/indirectly caused them to have their vidz frozen and therefore scammed is not looking at it correctly. He can pose a solution to them and must make some effort to compensate them entirely or partially even at ico prices. If you had 500k vidz trapped there or greater you would be looking at it entirely differently.

There is a solution if you are holding vidz. You can swap them. I think that's very generous, don't you think?

If you had 500k vidz trapped there, knowing you had about a month to withdraw them, then yes, I believe that is your fault.

1. The onus is on him to dispel the rumours and legitimate concerns of MANY that he is indeed PV if he wants to maximise the potential of his ICO.

Why is the onus on him? Perhaps the onus is on them? Again, how do you prove a negative? I would really like to know.

I change my mind now though, I'd like the password to your bitcointalk account. I'd love to read all your PM's. You don't need to send me a single bitcoin. Any other account you send me, would be hard to prove it is yours anyway, unless you link them together. You can encrypt it to my GPG key so you know only I can read them.

Sounds like a reasonable request.

Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:31:32 PM

Less is more mate.

-SMH-

I deciphered that you want "Novus dev" to give everyone free coins and not use the trustless system in place? Have I got that right yeah? That will not work for very obvious reasons lol. Why do I hear no complaining about stuck coins on "PV devs site"?

The only place I hear it is from you and you have gave no fucking proof yours/pals coins are stuck and "even if they was" after weeks of the "Novus dev" leaving wtf has that to do with him?

Just think about that while you plan your next beautiful essay.

Let me tell you it has "nothing" to do with him as the "Novus dev" lets use a real life example, I surly hope you can catch it.

My name is Jim, I have a business deal with you soppy and investors invested in a project that they knew the risks to (or should have), now all is well until one day soppy doesn't wanna play with Jim anymore and Jim decides to work the business how he thinks it should have been. Soppy must have bad feelings towards Jim and then he goes awol. 2 weeks later "soppy" decides to lock an unspecified amount of coins on his site.

(2WEEKS LATER)

What does soppys actions have to do with Big Jim? He is a grown fucking man and poor Jim can't control grown man. Let's be real this dev has done all he can to help old and new investors. Don't believe so or like it? Then go away and play on your own. I'd never want to censor someone who had valid points but you don't and you're a broken record that has been answered many times already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: