Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

good and bad but when signs of development have been seen it will be big future project to watch.
At least will be big till end of escrow like PV... I wonder if dev will leave before release atmos or after first pump to create new peoject and crowd fund...

i'm not sure you followed the reasons for the break in the first place?
This was clearly the competent dev and the one that wanted to project to be long term 'legally'.
The other was coward and cant handle big project on own without help and problem solver, he make many lose value of coin.
Novus dev gives nice value back and chance for big project.
You dont like project then you should not invest or even waste your valuable time here.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:54:27 PM

new ico here with the same dev asphyxia greek person is same dev from vidz

so all good Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Show us the evidence then that asphyxia is PV

That doesn't make sense because asphyxia receives less if more VIDZ are burned

If he is PV it would be like the dummies trying to get in the house on home alone. Not very smart theives

i would like to see proof of the greek person being the russian as well. do you have proof jelin?

There obviously is no proof or it would be posted already.
It has been said again and again by accepting our soon to be worthless vidz he has shot himself in foot.
But has been good Greek man and help poor investors while losing big part of his project for the cause.
I see many eyes on Novus, good and bad but when signs of development have been seen it will be big future project to watch.
I buy round one, i burn vidz and i buy round two even more.
show us gold dev Cheesy

Don't be so stupid to think gold will be developed. Can he sell the Vidz that get swapped? Helping community is good move but if he can sell swapped Vidz he has only helped himself hasn't he. I have eyes on Novus but I buy when my eyes see something that works like Vidz did.

As far as I know, u get temporary coin in proportion to VIDZ burned/temp coin outstanding. Then u get novus when blockchain comes online 1:1 for the temp coin u have.

Please explain how he can sell the VIDZ that gets burned?
The-Accountant

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Legendary.

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING $100k NOVUS TEAM.

Seems you gave my investment more hope than the project you helped before.

Please do well and make us a small fortune as well as bring a change for the better, you have every chance to do so, good luck to us all and well done again.

NOVUS lives on!

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

If he is PV it would be like the dummies trying to get in the house on home alone. Not very smart theives

i would like to see proof of the greek person being the russian as well. do you have proof jelin?

It has been said again and again by accepting our soon to be worthless vidz he has shot himself in foot.
But has been good Greek man and help poor investors while losing big part of his project for the cause.
I see many eyes on Novus, good and bad but when signs of development have been seen it will be big future project to watch.
show us gold dev Cheesy

Don't be so stupid to think gold will be developed. Can he sell the Vidz that get swapped? Helping community is good move but if he can sell swapped Vidz he has only helped himself hasn't he. I have eyes on Novus but I buy when my eyes see something that works like Vidz did.

That greek dumbass cant be serious though. Whatever amount is burned for that new shit, it all is gonna be sold to scammed newcomers and bagholders of vidz under the different name on yobit. The focal point is, u all will buy into it thinking that greek guy has nothing to do with vidz because no prove has been shown. Whereas prove is right under ur nose.

CryptoRambler

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

show us gold dev Cheesy

That greek dumbass cant be serious though. Whatever amount is burned for that new shit, it all is gonna be sold to scammed newcomers and bagholders of vidz under the different name on yobit. The focal point is, u all will buy into it thinking that greek guy has nothing to do with vidz because no prove has been shown. Whereas prove is right under ur nose.

Teach us the steps to sell coins to someone if the coins have already been burned Logic.

Otherwise you are simply FUD like you always do
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:25:11 PM

show us gold dev Cheesy

I find it hard to understand you I'm afraid.
u all will buy into it thinking that greek guy has nothing to do with vidz because no prove has been shown
He proved himself he had something to do with vidz, hired help. So you understand my confusion? If prove is right under nose please make it visible to my eyes.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:39:15 PM

So do we have any ideas and guesses what round one will raise?

I am thinking around 150btc based on what has already been raised and how usually ICO's raise the most in last few days.

As long as enough is raised to develop and market Novus I know it doesn't matter but lets see who gets closest.

Winner wins a chicken dinner.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:40:12 PM

Im investing in BTC because I sold all my vidz already around the 1200-1600 range. I know its not the top but for an entry of a few btc at 85 sat I just had to collect those winnings, just wanted to wish the dev good luck and tell him that I support him.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

Im investing in BTC because I sold all my vidz already around the 1200-1600 range. I know its not the top but for an entry of a few btc at 85 sat I just had to collect those winnings, just wanted to wish the dev good luck and tell him that I support him.
I bet you do support him with that profit banked. Nice!

So do we have any ideas and guesses what round one will raise?

I am thinking around 150btc based on what has already been raised and how usually ICO's raise the most in last few days.

As long as enough is raised to develop and market Novus I know it doesn't matter but lets see who gets closest.

Winner wins a chicken dinner.

I doubt it will even raise 100bitcoin all the pimps that going to invest already have. so yeah i guess 101bitcoin. i got chicken dinner tonight anyway so always winner..

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:49:55 PM

no bounty twitter sir

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

no bounty twitter sir

Yes they have twitter bounty thread but you will need to find it to make them bounties Cheesy

Ok, hereya

DingDong87

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

I doubt it will even raise 100bitcoin all the pimps that going to invest already have.

what a stupida ass prediction. looks like you haven't been part of many icos. this will go much higher than 100btc. 90btc with 3 days.
teyasio

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

I doubt it will even raise 100bitcoin all the pimps that going to invest already have.

what a stupida ass prediction. looks like you haven't been part of many icos. this will go much higher than 100btc. 90btc with 3 days.

And now we're past 100 btc, and this is still the first round.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

The bold sentence above is not correct. Regardless of the amount of burned Vidz (if the burned amount doesn't reach 70M and more), asphyxia gets about 9-10% of total Atmos allocated for Swap (because he burned 7M, but agreed to count 1M of his burned VIDZ for every 10M of community burned VIDZ).
And do not forget asphyxia additionally has the developers fund of 10M Atmos (about 9% of supply).

... this space is not for rent ...
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:50:26 AM

The bold sentence above is not correct. Regardless of the amount of burned Vidz (if the burned amount doesn't reach 70M and more), asphyxia gets about 9-10% of total Atmos allocated for Swap (because he burned 7M, but agreed to count 1M of his burned VIDZ for every 10M of community burned VIDZ).
And do not forget asphyxia additionally has the developers fund of 10M Atmos (about 9% of supply).

Those addresses will be publicly available. The development fund is strictly for use related to Novus such as bounties, bug finding rewards, etc. and any expenditure from it will be carefully documented and include transaction ids.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

Moderated thread!

Starting timer.....now:

100BTC raised for.......?  Unlimited access to anything (ie. the internet itself)?  Where's the stuff that people crowdfund for?  New ideas?  This project has....a swap? As if that's a good thing....

...I'm genuinely curious here, because you make grand promises on the official site but if one wants to actually learn more, they're redirected here.  Nothing substantial behind this, so where's the money coming from?
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

Moderated thread!

Starting timer.....now:

100BTC raised for.......?  Unlimited access to anything (ie. the internet itself)?  Where's the stuff that people crowdfund for?  New ideas?  This project has....a swap? As if that's a good thing....

...I'm genuinely curious here, because you make grand promises on the official site but if one wants to actually learn more, they're redirected here.  Nothing substantial behind this, so where's the money coming from?

A lot of people are already aware of my technical capabilities to deliver and they're the ones who have supported the AFIX project and entrust me and those I choose to employ to deliver what's being promised. It's fine if you don't see anything substantial at this point I understand that the OP uses a lot of technical terms right now and may be hard for some people to understand. However, as I've said on Discord seeing is believing so in the next week when round 2 has started we'll be starting to release some of the things publicly that we've been working on (Phase I - III development) so people can start to get a better understanding of this project not by simply reading about it but by using and experiencing what we've been developing.

If you have specific questions, ask or come discuss them on Discord. In the next week when I update the thread to a more graphical oriented OP the site will also be updated and contain more information than thread currently does but still require technical background to understand.

Thanks.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

Hi,

which anonym email provider is good for registration?

Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:07:40 AM

Hi,

which anonym email provider is good for registration?

I've never used an anon email, bitmessage any good? I personally made sure I can sign message from burn address and put a fake email down. Probably not good advice for everyone but it will do for my small burn amount I hope.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:11:22 AM

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING $100k NOVUS TEAM.

Seems you gave my investment more hope than the project you helped before.

Please do well and make us a small fortune as well as bring a change for the better, you have every chance to do so, good luck to us all and well done again.

NOVUS lives on!

You should be happy, you helped make the dev a $100k richer Smiley Going to be a nice summer vacation that's for sure  Cheesy

I like how people mention the word "team"...it's a one man show lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: