Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

I like this part of ICO's...

You get the last minute fomo addicts, you get the early cry baby fan bois turn to the darkside to save their share being diluted, you get jealous bag holders from other coins show their beedy eyes. Accusations fly, btc flys in. People start to question is there going to be a distribution of the coin and questions and proposals that have had plenty of time to be forwarded:D

BTCTALK alt section I love you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:12:10 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 10:23:27 PM by drays

Asphyxia, thanks a lot for your clarification. I think I got the point. But that doesn't set me at ease at all...

What about this:
Personally, I would feel more comfortable if the escrow held the funds until after the coins are released. If they aren't going to be moved until later after the coin release what is the point of releasing them earlier?

Can the escrow contract be changed, so the funds are released after both the Phase I-III completion and the coin distribution + 7 days?

Why not to do that way? Whats the point of releasing the funds, if they are not going to be moved. Doing that you achieve nothing, but create one more dubious point.
If you do the way I offer above, people will feel themselves at ease much more than with current scheme, which implies blind faith in you doing the right things on every step. This approach also is not trustless at all, but is a bit more safe. The less blind trust needed, the better, especially after all that mess with Vidz. Maybe when we know you better, we might be less cautious, but for now... I think you got my point.

... this space is not for rent ...
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:51:58 PM

Asphyxia, thanks a lot for your clarification. I think I got the point. But that doesn't set me at ease at all...

What about this:
Personally, I would feel more comfortable if the escrow held the funds until after the coins are released. If they aren't going to be moved until later after the coin release what is the point of releasing them earlier?

Can the escrow contract be changed, so the funds are released after both the Phase I-III completion and the coin distribution + 7 days?

Why not to do that way? Whats the point of releasing the funds, if they are not going to be moved. Doing that you achieve nothing, but create one more dubious point.
If you do the way I offer above, people will feel themselves at ease much more than with current scheme, which implies blind faith in you doing the right things on every step. This approach also is not trustless at all, but is a bit more safe. The less blind trust needed, the better, especially after all that mess with Vidz. Maybe when we know you better, we might be less cautious, but for now... I think you got my point.

if this was said from the word go i may have also have suggested similar but the fact the sale is nearly 2 weeks in and has raised over 100btc. what you and i feel at this stage isnt really our personal business so close to competition. we either invest or we wait until after the sale and buy from the exchange if that is what we want. the terms were clear from the start and they are what i invested on.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

if this was said from the word go i may have also have suggested similar but the fact the sale is nearly 2 weeks in and has raised over 100btc. what you and i feel at this stage isnt really our personal business so close to competition. we either invest or we wait until after the sale and buy from the exchange if that is what we want. the terms were clear from the start and they are what i invested on.

Well, yes, terms are there from the start. But they are not that clearly described. I saw many people confused by the description in OP here. And I bet half of current investors didn't realize the funds will be released prior to them even getting coins on their wallets.

In fact, this ICO is an opposite of VIDZ one. With VIDZ, the funds were released after distribution and several goals being met. Here funds are being released first! Extremely unsafe, if you ask me. Yes, some work should be done by the Dev to get those funds, but investors do not get any chance to trade during that work being done (which was the winning point with Vidz).

In any case, I believe the majority did not invest yet, waiting for the last minute. Those 100 BTC is nothing. If the terms are improved, there will be much more than those 100BTC invested, both in first and second round. Dev should be interested in raising more, no?

... this space is not for rent ...
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:40:24 AM

Well, yes, terms are there from the start. But they are not that clearly described. I saw many people confused by the description in OP here. And I bet half of current investors didn't realize the funds will be released prior to them even getting coins on their wallets.

In fact, this ICO is an opposite of VIDZ one. With VIDZ, the funds were released after distribution and several goals being met. Here funds are being released first! Extremely unsafe, if you ask me. Yes, some work should be done by the Dev to get those funds, but investors do not get any chance to trade during that work being done (which was the winning point with Vidz).

In any case, I believe the majority did not invest yet, waiting for the last minute. Those 100 BTC is nothing. If the terms are improved, there will be much more than those 100BTC invested, both in first and second round. Dev should be interested in raising more, no?

Hi Drays,

I've spoken with Notorious and we'll meet the community at a half-way point with this.

While I agree that trustless is always better the issue by far with this project so far many people have dismissed us or at least have verbally expressed as such. I think this is a clear opportunity for us to prove ourselves and our long-time commitment to the project as we will give people the option of using an escrow for the last week.

The way this will work is simple, you can request an escrow deposit address from Dabs and send any BTC directly to him to keep at a 2% rate. Dabs will keep track of the email (the user's account on Novusphere), their escrow BTC address and the total amount deposited (after fees) on a spread sheet. The user will still be able to withdraw their atmos at end no different then those who directly deposited asides from the small escrow fee. The minimum requirement for this set up is 0.1 BTC as Dabs has to manually handle all these transactions. Dabs will hold all BTC for up to 14 days which gives us more than enough time to distribute coins, (likely) start trading on exchanges and start development on the Intermission/IV phases and then they will be released to us given there aren't any problems. I'll have Dabs confirm and verify these terms in case he wants anything adjusted. Once he confirms his terms I will directly make the amendment to the OP so everyone has a clear understanding.

This lets us directly demonstrate Novus's commitment to this project as well as easily lets us tackle these trust issues head on. While I understand your and other peoples skepticism, it's almost ridiculous to think we're incapable of delivering the temporary blockchain which is why I one-upped you and am proposing 14 days. I want you and everyone else to see the immediate start of the Intermission/IV phase following the end of crowdfunding.

Thanks.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:19:45 AM

I confirm.

The way this will work is simple, you can request an escrow deposit address from Dabs and send any BTC directly to him to keep at a 2% rate. Dabs will keep track of the email (the user's account on Novusphere), their escrow BTC address and the total amount deposited (after fees) on a spread sheet. The user will still be able to withdraw their atmos at end no different then those who directly deposited asides from the small escrow fee. The minimum requirement for this set up is 0.1 BTC as Dabs has to manually handle all these transactions. Dabs will hold all BTC for up to 14 days which gives us more than enough time to distribute coins, (likely) start trading on exchanges and start development on the Intermission/IV phases and then they will be released to us given there aren't any problems. I'll have Dabs confirm and verify these terms in case he wants anything adjusted. Once he confirms his terms I will directly make the amendment to the OP so everyone has a clear understanding.

Please send requests by PM and include your email address or user account on the Novusphere ICO website. If you know how to sign a bitcoin message, that would be better (just follow the same format as the swap registration.)

titibach

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

I confirm.

Please send requests by PM and include your email address or user account on the Novusphere ICO website. If you know how to sign a bitcoin message, that would be better (just follow the same format as the swap registration.)

nice of you thinking of the community and tackling concerns head on. I believe that is a fair way to not only meet on the middle but show you listen and solve problems, not that we didnt know this already but. thanks was nice waking up to compromise.
The-Accountant

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Legendary.

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

I confirm.

nice of you thinking of the community and tackling concerns head on. I believe that is a fair way to not only meet on the middle but show you listen and solve problems, not that we didnt know this already but. thanks was nice waking up to compromise.

That is ok I guess but not really a big deal for I and those who was going to and have already invested anyway. A coin and release of blockchain is not being made up if he was willing to give the escrow the github where it was all being built but hay ho.

So only 36 hours remain and 40m Vidz have been burned already. Who thinks it will end with over 50m burned?
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:04:03 PM

I confirm.

There's a small update regarding this amendment, alternative to Dabs if you wish you can also contact SebastianJu who has agreed to the same terms.
titibach

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

I confirm.

That is ok I guess but not really a big deal for I and those who was going to and have already invested anyway. A coin and release of blockchain is not being made up if he was willing to give the escrow the github where it was all being built but hay ho.

So only 36 hours remain and 40m Vidz have been burned already. Who thinks it will end with over 50m burned?

it may not be big deal for you but maybe big deal for others so dev do good cater for others to. yes i think it will be closer to 80million.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

I like this part of ICO's...

You get the last minute fomo addicts, you get the early cry baby fan bois turn to the darkside to save their share being diluted, you get jealous bag holders from other coins show their beedy eyes. Accusations fly, btc flys in. People start to question is there going to be a distribution of the coin and questions and proposals that have had plenty of time to be forwarded:D

BTCTALK alt section I love you.

The end of ICO's are always the most fun.
I buy last minute not because I fomo addict lol
But because I like to see how things go to that point.
Whoever burned VIDZ is getting diluted hella lot and I feel for them and dev gets unlucky.
I mean people think cheaper to buy vidz from exchange and swap when really every man and his dog does this and makes lots of VIDZ buyers losers haha
Bitcoin first round is what makes the most sense to me.
See where it goes from here won't we?
All Vidz get swapped  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:33:41 PM

I confirm.

it may not be big deal for you but maybe big deal for others so dev do good cater for others to. yes i think it will be closer to 80million.

At this rate it will go well over 50mill, 70 or 90 mill is not looking impossible.

I mean there is still along time left for people to burn.

@dev will you allow the entire vidz supply be burned and swapped for novus?

I feel novus is the only thing giving vidz value currently.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
GOT7

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

I confirm.

@dev will you allow the entire vidz supply be burned and swapped for novus?

I feel novus is the only thing giving vidz value currently.

I hope not,there shouldn't be allowed to have that much dilution.
I've invested btc so it won't matter much but others will cry lol
Vidz still has working site and coin so it still has value without Novus and who knows it could moon when swapping has finished.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

Vidz still has working site and coin so it still has value without Novus and who knows it could moon when swapping has finished.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Don't talk rubbish Vidz won't be mooning when all the Bitcoin and community is in Novuz.
GOT7

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Don't talk rubbish Vidz won't be mooning when all the Bitcoin and community is in Novuz.

Maybe you forget the supply has been reduced by 45m.
I never said it will I said who knows?
Novuz will be a fund ride when development has been shown the price discovered on round one will be history.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:40:52 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe you forget the supply has been reduced by 45m.
I never said it will I said who knows?
Novuz will be a fund ride when development has been shown the price discovered on round one will be history.

People burning Vidz better hope this raises much more in btc. As it stands like above said the Vidz burning is diluting them hard. Luckily I only had a few hundred k to burn and the rest was invested as btc which puts me in a safe position unlike the buyers buying from market to burn.  You're right novus will be a fun ride and already is, people on other thread going all out with theories to scare people away, watch them same people cheer after the sale lol
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:56:31 PM

what is the price of this coin on yobit.com? 

teyasio

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

If all the vidz gets burned, then vidz becomes dead
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

I suggest you read OPs before posting lol

This coin is approaching the end of the first round sale, there will be a round two only when the sale has concluded will the token be distributed. People actually talking about it just a few posts above but guess you missed that and the OP.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

I suggest you read OPs before posting lol

This coin is approaching the end of the first round sale, there will be a round two only when the sale has concluded will the token be distributed. People actually talking about it just a few posts above but guess you missed that and the OP.

You can't suggest people read before posting  Shocked : how dare you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: