Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dufdufduf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

Stop diluting my coin! HODL your vidz your dev will come back dont be so scared!

125m will be swapped.

how do you feel?

Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 10:51:25 PM

Nearly 70m burned, unbelievable I tell ya.  

Not really unbelievable this dev has nice plans and is around the other dev fall in space. But he clever space man and will come back owning all Vidz and you all have sore bum when he pumps to moon. This is invest BTC not destroy Vidz.

Since this sale is being funded with vidz my question is how they estimate the amount raised - in terms of btc? Vidz is trading only on yobit and cryptopia, those markets are so much thin that u can safely neglect the prices, or entirely remove the price factor from the equation. Now imagine the bag with 70 million vidz in it. What exchange are u gonna drag it to, to be able to cash it all out at a fixed rate. What the fuck.

Icefrag

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:54:14 PM

So... 30% of atmos will be distributed on First Round for person to paid BTC. If this ICO collect 200 BTC, people get 150000 ATMOS for 1 BTC, this mean 1 ATMOS - ~700 satoshi. If burned about 100 milions VIDZ people get 50 milions ATMOS, so 2 VIDZ for 1 ATMOS give price about 350 sat for one VIDZ Cheesy
ayesha98220

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

Stop burning now and finish the ICO please. That is the only time being nice, stop!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:10:30 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 11:37:27 PM by drays

So... 30% of atmos will be distributed on First Round for person to paid BTC. If this ICO collect 200 BTC, people get 150000 ATMOS for 1 BTC, this mean 1 ATMOS - ~700 satoshi. If burned about 100 milions VIDZ people get 50 milions ATMOS, so 2 VIDZ for 1 ATMOS give price about 350 sat for one VIDZ Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin
This is exactly what I wanted to post after the end of this crowdfund round Grin
Its funny how people tell "investing in BTC is so much more profitable, Vidz investments are diluted crazily"  Grin. In fact, Vidz investments are capped by just 125M, while BTC investments are not. And that is important! This is basic math, and the BTC funding results were pretty expected too.

But why did you post it now? Smiley Its too early for disclosing this! My expectation for this ICO round was 200 BTC, but I still hope BTC investments will reach 220-280 btc... Keep the FOMO running!

... this space is not for rent ...
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:13:38 PM

Stop burning now and finish the ICO please. That is the only time being nice, stop!

While I'd like that to happen its not likely is it.

46m 36s  left to stop it Cheesy
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:02:19 AM

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:23:06 AM

Heh, 222.71  BTC Smiley
Late investment confirmed most probably. With the current huge size of BTC unconfirmed transaction pool, and congestion on the network, I would expect even more transaction to be added in a hour or two...

asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:42:13 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 01:41:41 AM by asphyxia

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the amazing support everyone has shown in round 1!
The block height cut off for BTC was 455344 meaning anyones transaction in this block or prior to this with at least confirmation was counted for round 1.

The total from round 1 can be viewed below:
https://blockchain.info/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p

As we now transition into round 2, BTC will be forwarded to the escrow address 37UPRghtiLNjGzCZzAz3af1ACQTsw4BHhK.

Effectively immediately we are also announcing a cut off at 83M VIDZ as shown by the site. It seems with no doubt that this will be hit given the rate burning has progressed at which was an unforeseen sequence of events when this project was first announced. Please understand that the rate at which VIDZ were being burned and the current state of VIDZ was something we could not plan for. As we waited to see how much would be burned in round one we've come to determine this cut off value. After the 83M mark has been reached, burn transactions can no longer be registered and the auto-burn information will be automatically removed. The last 2M unregistered from the 7M burned at the start will be registered totaling off at 85M.

The following information will directly be made available on the site so anyone sees it before attempting to burn any further VIDZ.

Thank you again for your amazing support and let us hope it continues over into round 2!

Relevant Context from Discord:
thelg
whats the use for putting a cap?
(cut off)

asphyxia
I'm going to be as honest with you as I can
this project doesn't benefit from VIDZ being burned and it doesn't help with the funding of our project
letting it go uncapped at this point when 70M was burned in R1 gives people incentive to play the market with VIDZ instead of BTC

Edit: Within 24 hours we will be launching a live demo of our gateway and video SFSI service that we have been working on so far. Once it is launched we will give a technical break down of how things work, what were demoing implies and how things will work in the future. We hope you are as excited as we are.

Thanks.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:53:47 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 02:04:50 AM by drays

Effectively immediately we are also announcing a cut off at 83M VIDZ as shown by the site. It seems with no doubt that this will be hit given the rate burning has progressed at which was an unforeseen sequence of events when this project was first announced. Please understand that the rate at which VIDZ were being burned and the current state of VIDZ was something we could not plan for. As we waited to see how much would be burned in round one we've come to determine this cut off value. After the 83M mark has been reached, burn transactions can no longer be registered and the auto-burn information will be automatically removed. The last 2M unregistered from the 7M burned at the start will be registered totaling off at 85M.

The following information will directly be made available on the site so anyone sees it before attempting to burn any further VIDZ.

Thank you again for your amazing support and let us hope it continues over into round 2!

thelg
(cut off)

asphyxia
this project doesn't benefit from VIDZ being burned and it doesn't help with the funding of our project
letting it go uncapped at this point when 70M was burned in R1 gives people incentive to play the market with VIDZ instead of BTC

Now you are changing the rules in the middle of the game (there were no cap mentioned, and it supposed to run till the end of crowdfunding). This doesn't sound good.

Regardles of whether the rules were good or bad, this creates a bad precedent for changing the rules and your word in general. I understand you want to collect as much BTC as possible, but that does not justify your actions here. Even the opposite, actually.

Sorry for being mostly critical here on the thread. But someone should. And I am not trolling or FUDding, I am serious, and I like the project and want to see it doing well, and going to the right direction. Please reconsider this extremely questionable decision. You are giving the fuel for the haters to use.

.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:59:46 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the amazing support everyone has shown in round 1!
The block height cut off for BTC was 455344 meaning anyones transaction in this block or prior to this with at least confirmation was counted for round 1.

The total from round 1 can be viewed below:
https://blockchain.info/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p

As we now transition into round 2, BTC will be forwarded to the escrow address 37UPRghtiLNjGzCZzAz3af1ACQTsw4BHhK.

thelg
(cut off)

asphyxia

Edit: Within 24 hours we will be launching a live demo of our gateway and video SFSI service that we have been working on so far. Once it is launched we will give a technical break down of how things work, what were demoing implies and how things will work in the future. We hope you are as excited as we are.

Thanks.

It is understandable as vids burned into nothing, I would of cut it off at half the amount of vidz as the vidz project nears death. No one new that PV was going to abandon ship. I am eager and very excited to see the demo and what this projects has to offer. Also congratulations on a very successful crowdfund, so much FUD yet people continuously invested. I will wait for the end of round 2 so I can get a better idea of what this is all about.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:12:15 AM

thelg
(cut off)

asphyxia

Now you are changing the rules in the middle of the game (there were no cap mentioned, and it supposed to run till the end of crowdfunding). This doesn't sound good.

Regardles of whether the rules were good or bad, this creates a bad precedent for changing the rules and your word in general. I understand you want to collect as much BTC as possible, but that does not justify your actions here. Even the opposite, actually.

Sorry for being mostly critical here on the thread. But someone should. And I am not trolling or FUDding, I am serious, and I like the project and want to see it doing well, and going to the right direction. Please reconsider this extremely questionable decision. You are giving the fuel for the haters to use.

Drays,

I understand your concerns but you can't maintain a neutral position of whether the rules were good or bad because when the rules were changed with the amendment of having escrowing being an additional option in last week of round 2, I would assume you would argue this was a good change. Given this, the reason you're posting right now is because you deem this to be a bad change. The cap was made relative to how much was burned in round 1, I'd agree this was somewhat unfair if we changed it half way through round 1 before the weight changed and a new round began or even capped it off right at the end of round 1. Instead, we've given people some extra time to still continue to burn some and process the update.

It also seems you're equally aware of what the problem for us is with continuing to accept VIDZ indefinitely
Over 60 milions VIDZ burned, it's half of total supply Smiley I think VIDZ hits 300 again in next hours, because first round of NOVUS ICO ends in a few hours and the 1,5x swap ratio will disappear.

Yes. In fact, the VIDZ coin is The NOVUS Trading Asset for the next couple of months before Atmos is released, if you get what I mean. I guess you do, unlike many others..
And that is important.

Thanks for your understanding even if you don't agree with our decision.
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:16:08 AM

rekt vidz bag holder taking vengeance

honestly, as long as people still think purevidz was the market research and PV was just a false trail, what was your expectation?

anyway, will be great to see a great product tmrw

drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:41:28 AM

Adding an enhanced escrow option is an addition, not a change, and it didn't hurt anybody, rather helped.
While this cap is a change of terms, and it hurts some people.

With this you are choosing money over sense of stability and trust.

And allowing Vidz swap till the end could allow for a good estimation of your project's valuation mid-term...

Anyway, I see you are set your mind already... Sad One more twist of story we have to accept here Undecided
Vidz holders wouldn't be happy. Expect more attacks (not from me of course, as I already told what I told, and I don't enjoy repeating myself).

weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

Adding an enhanced escrow option is an addition, not a change, and it didn't hurt anybody, rather helped.
While this cap is a change of terms, and it hurts some people.

With this you are choosing money over sense of stability and trust.

And allowing Vidz swap till the end could allow for a good estimation of your project's valuation mid-term...

Anyway, I see you are set your mind already... Sad One more twist of story we have to accept here Undecided
Vidz holders wouldn't be happy. Expect more attacks (not from me of course, as I already told what I told, and I don't enjoy repeating myself).

I like this change. If u dont like than go out. good night guys

This thing here will make x20 in 2 month :-D

Better to buy some vidz guys and take place because vidz buy in is cheaper than btc buy in :-D

kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:50:37 AM

A couple of questions:

1) Any difference b/w Round 1 and 2 for those investing through BTC?
2) Temp coins will be released at the end of Round 2? or Round 1 participants will get temp coins earlier?
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:22:29 AM

I completely understand and support the VIDZ cap. The way events unfolded was unprecedented and dev needs to do this to make sure funding will be enough. TBH the burn thing was just a favor and good will from the beginning.

Congrats on a good round!
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:27:59 AM

Difference in second round in Btc i dont know.More to come.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

A couple of questions:

1) Any difference b/w Round 1 and 2 for those investing through BTC?
2) Temp coins will be released at the end of Round 2? or Round 1 participants will get temp coins earlier?

1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781895.msg17796168#msg17796168
Both are price discovery rounds but are for different amounts of atmos.

2) At the end of all crowdfunding (so end of round 2)

Thanks.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:16:00 PM

Well done on the first round. Amazing success! I totally understand the cap of vidz, I mean who would have expected the situation to turn out the way it did and vidz holders jumping ship. i would have capped it a lot lower than that. You have done more than enough for vidz holders, now its time for the novus holders Smiley Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: