Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120163 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:46:30 PM

I think we do not need scam exchange yobit. The best place to start will be exchanges: cryptopia, livecoin, bittrex.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:51:30 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 08:22:45 PM by drays

He could have raised much more if he didn't accept shitty Vidz swap and help the bagholding assholes.

I don't like posting such things, but I have to. Guys your lexicon and your approach is disgusting, and makes me feel sick. Everybody for you is either an idiot, or an asshole.
Dev had to accept Vidz for this crowdfund, for the integrity reasons. Its really great this dev has it, unlike many others who give him various advice, like "f**k 'em all, just collect money for yourself" (I don't mean DanDan specifically, there were others I have seen here).

Crazy to think what it would have gone to if the dev wasn't to kind for his own good.

I don't think it would have gathered more if the Dev didn't accept Vidz for swap - just because it was the gesture, which caused many to consider him a responsible person. If he just abandoned every old investor (and his old partner too), I guess community would have banned him for good. It least it should have done that.

P.S. Saying that, I want to note, at the moment of the split I was not a big Vidz holder to take benefit from this offer, as I sold more than 90% (95.2% to be more precise) of my Vidz holdings during the Vidz rise. I just want to see community here being a bit more responsible and mature. There is a reason why Bitcointalk is considered by many to be the a$$hole of the internet. Lets prove this is not the case.

... this space is not for rent ...
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

Crazy to think what it would have gone to if the dev wasn't to kind for his own good.

I don't think it would have gathered more if the Dev didn't accept Vidz for swap - just because it was the gesture, which caused many to consider him a responsible person. If he just abandoned every old investor (and his old partner too), I guess community would have banned him for good. It least it should have done that.

P.S. Saying that, I want to note, at the time of the split I was not a Vidz holder to take benefit from this offer, as I sold more than 90% (95.2% to be more precise) of my Vidz holdings during the Vidz rise. I just want to see community here being a bit more responsible and mature. There is a reason why Bitcointalk is considered by many to be the a$$hole of the internet. Lets not prove this is not the case.

You don't think it would have gathered more and I do think it would have but the beauty of the ass of the internet we are both entitled to our opinions so I respect yours. Guesses are good and we should all do it sometimes I agree.

Very nice on taking your profits, I respect that too. I never sold near the top but still made ok ROI so alls ok I guess Cheesy Every thread on Bitcointalk proves what many assume, It's a dirty place indeed. I like dirty.

I think we do not need scam exchange yobit. The best place to start will be exchanges: cryptopia, livecoin, bittrex.

Has there ever been a valid scam accusation against yobit? I have never in over a year had any issue with them and they have been around a lot longer, bittrex is one of my overrated exchanges I never trade at. cryptopia is nice.
chronek

Activity: 273

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Has there ever been a valid scam accusation against yobit?

Everytime some coin is gonna start on other exchange yobit doing maintance wallet and you can not withdraw

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Has there ever been a valid scam accusation against yobit?

Everytime some coin is gonna start on other exchange yobit doing maintenance wallet and you can not withdraw

is I have a deposit waiting to go to them but the wallet has been in maintenance for three weeks and when asked all I get is wallet needs rebuilding and make sure its available before depositing.

ok my fault for not checking but how long does it take to rebuild a wallet?
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:13:44 PM

This is awesome
teyasio

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

Can this tech do live streaming? that's a really big market to get into.
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

Can this tech do live streaming? that's a really big market to get into.

Relevant context from Discord,
skadoosh
thanks
@asphyxia Could IPFS be used for streaming like twitch?
(...)

asphyxia
(...)
@skadoosh no, probably not, but it's possible to set up a smart object schema for WebRTC and then build a SFSI on top of AFIX that uses that schema to produce live streams

IPFS is intended for static content, but if that static content (ie the meta data) can tell the browser how/where to get the information to set up a live stream then it's possible for it to be built upon AFIX.
phytosaw22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:29:10 PM

Very nice dev, when will next update be?

SHIFT - Decentralize the web
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:13:34 AM

Very nice dev, when will next update be?

Relevant context from Discord,
content is now votable (restricted by 1 vote every 4 hours per piece of content), minimum criteria for a movie to show up on the top/bottom carousel of the SFSI is 100 upvotes

added title/desc/upvote to the individual browser of the base gateway visible at
https://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/#/37 for e.g.

as well as to the the SFSI video player interface and fixed some issues with text-decoding

Various updates will be continued to be pushed to live every couple days over the course of this month.
Thanks.
henryzzit

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

this is a good project.. I will invest in the second round
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

Hey dev is it still possible to burn my vidz for the thing here?

It has been fairly bearish (i had sold the majority at a good price but had some left behind).

What exactly is the process for burning and how is it escrowed? Do i just send it from the exchange to a specific address or something or how is it redeemed? If you could PM me would appreciate it as I don't check bitcointalk too often. I'm a coder not so much an avid investor. By the way if you felt i was been hard on you earlier no hard feelings. It's nothing personal. I don't believe in anonymous dev crowdfunds to begin with and there is still a lot of concerns i have. But regardless, since Purevidz is so bearish there is no reason not to swap.

Also I feel like any crowdfund should have a product in hand before funding. Which is why I bought Vidz in the first place (there was a page I could "click" on which meant it was 10% better than vaporware haha). So before you finish your last round of funding get a functional page up with provable improvements on your github and such.

Good luck and please do not abandon and don't trick your investors, consider the scar it will leave on your self (and them) if you do. Crypto doesn't need more bad ICO. With all the new money coming into bitcoin we need reliable developers badly.

Working test page is up and you can still swap. Instructions on how to swap are on the website.
https://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/video/

https://novusphere.io/Home/Crowdfund

Okay thanks, at least he has a test page up. Probably would be worth hosting one on github (github has free hosting)
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:56:22 AM

Why https://novusphere.io shows 224.05 BTC, while https://blockchain.info/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p has only 222.6675616 ?

And in general the number on novusphere.io fluctuates often (goes up/down by several btc) , though the investments are not supposed to be done currently...

Are there people who continue to send funds in, and so those funds are refunded? Thats the only explanation I can think of. Is it the case?

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:11:30 AM

Why https://novusphere.io shows 224.05 BTC, while https://blockchain.info/address/333UrMP92iyXG4PmiDBCq73E1whk3WRW2p has only 222.6675616 ?

And in general the number on novusphere.io fluctuates often (goes up/down by several btc) , though the investments are not supposed to be done currently...

Are there people who continue to send funds in, and so those funds are refunded? Thats the only explanation I can think of. Is it the case?

https://blockchain.info/address/37UPRghtiLNjGzCZzAz3af1ACQTsw4BHhK
Round 2 address, hover over the BTC icon and you'll see the round 1 and 2 amount breakdown.
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:26:33 AM

Where's the inconsistency? Content that has been recently being added is being done so by users and this would be obvious to anyone in the Discord. If you're a copyright holder for any content that ends up on our platform and want it taken down, please feel free to actually read that DMCA page and follow suit on a formal request. We will happily oblige.

Thanks.
Mash24

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:30:31 AM

Where's the inconsistency? Content that has been recently being added is being done so by users and this would be obvious to anyone in the Discord. If you're a copyright holder for any content that ends up on our platform and want it taken down, please feel free to actually read that DMCA page and follow suit on a formal request. We will happily oblige.

Thanks.

My relatives is Hollywood movie parties.
If we point out that , you remove?
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:00:49 AM

Thanks.

Have them read the DMCA page and have them formally comply with standard procedure.

Thanks.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:17:18 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/37UPRghtiLNjGzCZzAz3af1ACQTsw4BHhK
Round 2 address, hover over the BTC icon and you'll see the round 1 and 2 amount breakdown.

Oh, so Round 2 is already active! Didn't notice that. I remember it was originally planned to be started at the end of March, but I guess having it run now is more logical.

Great layout changes in OP. It looks much more structured and clear now.

giane7

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

Thanks.

Have them read the DMCA page and have them formally comply with standard procedure.

Thanks.

Will Novus be a shit movie site?
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

Thanks.

Thanks.

Will Novus be a shit movie site?

That's right your always right you one posts newbs. Nothing to see here lol

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: