Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Censorship Resistant Media Sharing 📁  (Read 120163 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

Spend purevidz to burn but after sign message i have unexpect error .What was change purevidz adres from burn gide to crowdfund?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asphyxia (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:52:32 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 03:03:01 PM by asphyxia

Spend purevidz to burn but after sign message i have unexpect error .What was change purevidz adres from burn gide to crowdfund?

Sorry about that, all services should be back to normal now. You can check and confirm you should be able to process VIDZ burns once again.
Thanks.

looks good. so round 2 ICO will end only after your MVP is complete?

That's correct, we're estimating this will be ready near the end of this March or early April.

Hey dev is it still possible to burn my vidz for the thing here?

It has been fairly bearish (i had sold the majority at a good price but had some left behind).

What exactly is the process for burning and how is it escrowed? Do i just send it from the exchange to a specific address or something or how is it redeemed? If you could PM me would appreciate it as I don't check bitcointalk too often. I'm a coder not so much an avid investor. By the way if you felt i was been hard on you earlier no hard feelings. It's nothing personal. I don't believe in anonymous dev crowdfunds to begin with and there is still a lot of concerns i have. But regardless, since Purevidz is so bearish there is no reason not to swap.

Also I feel like any crowdfund should have a product in hand before funding. Which is why I bought Vidz in the first place (there was a page I could "click" on which meant it was 10% better than vaporware haha). So before you finish your last round of funding get a functional page up with provable improvements on your github and such.

Good luck and please do not abandon and don't trick your investors, consider the scar it will leave on your self (and them) if you do. Crypto doesn't need more bad ICO. With all the new money coming into bitcoin we need reliable developers badly.

Sorry about missing this earlier.
Yes, it's still possible as the cap is at 83M and currently we're at 74.4M. You can perform a trust less burn by sending the coins to an address you own on a wallet and then sending the coins from that address directly to the burn address than us. You can then sign a message from that address to prove you own one of the inputs of your transaction. A full detailed guide is available once you sign up on the crowdfunding page under the tab Burn Guide.

Thanks for your advice and I couldn't agree more with your closing remarks.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

thatl be perfect timing to top up my investment. I was waiting for to see something before i made the leap and invested a nice amount. i believe il be imperssed but guess we'll see in time wont we.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

thatl be perfect timing to top up my investment. I was waiting for to see something before i made the leap and invested a nice amount. i believe il be imperssed but guess we'll see in time wont we.

Hope you know you will be paying more in the second round because every man and his dog will have seen a working product.
There will be more demand in this second round but its shorter so maybe will stay of the radar of big investors lol
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Hope you know you will be paying more in the second round because every man and his dog will have seen a working product.
There will be more demand in this second round but its shorter so maybe will stay of the radar of big investors lol

The second round is twice as longer as the first.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

The second round is twice as longer as the first.

Where did you read this please as im sure i read it was the shorter of the two rounds. Maybe im wrong.
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

Round 2
March 2nd - TBD (est. late March / early April)

Check his second post in this thread
teyasio

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

When I try to watch a movie I get no video with supported format and mime type found
Using firefox 51

Also is dolby digital and dts support going to be added?
This is pretty standard with MKV files
asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

When I try to watch a movie I get no video with supported format and mime type found
Using firefox 51

Also is dolby digital and dts support going to be added?
This is pretty standard with MKV files

If content doesn't work, down vote it. The system will naturally sort itself out over time with quality and valid content rising in rank. MKV files aren't a huge priority for us right now because web browsers tend to not sit well with any other format other than MP4/WebM with h264/AAC encoding. MKV files with h264/AAC can be played in the browser through something like JWPlayer so it'll eventually be added but for now it's probably better to just stick to one format (MP4).

Thanks for understanding.
teyasio

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:38:33 AM

Didn't say we need MKV just saying that dolby digital DTS is pretty standard among watching movies downloaded.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:09:25 AM

Will you be starting the Twitter campaign again anytime soon?

Didn't say we need MKV just saying that dolby digital DTS is pretty standard among watching movies downloaded.

You download movies to watch or you stream movies?
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

no fud, honest question from a non coder...

speak to me as a 5th grader...

how is the site going to be able to stay live without being shutdown by the internet police?

great idea here and i hate the hollywood elite mentality!
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

how is the site going to be able to stay live without being shutdown by the internet police?

IPFS makes it possible

The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

IPFS makes it possible

So as long as novus doesn't have illegal/copyright material on their gateway and they ban/blacklist anyone that does try do funny business on there then they will be safe yeah? If I wanted to upload something not above board then by creating my own gateway I take responsibility away from them? Is that right? Sounds cool as fuck and something that is uber long term.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:28:55 PM

I think that's the idea yeah

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:23:28 PM

I think that's the idea yeah

That idea is what makes this head and shoulders above simple streaming sites and will obviously last. This is a very powerful platform by the looks of it and how powerful is yet to be discovered.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

What coin holders will receive profits from the platform? Which makes sense to buy these coins, except speculative?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
KXWtZnnu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:10:20 PM

So as long as novus doesn't have illegal/copyright material on their gateway and they ban/blacklist anyone that does try do funny business on there then they will be safe yeah? If I wanted to upload something not above board then by creating my own gateway I take responsibility away from them? Is that right? Sounds cool as fuck and something that is uber long term.

My understanding is that currently there's a central website and a central database with the meta data aboutthe files.

SoonTM - no, I mean soon for real! - there will be a blockchain which carries meta data in transactions and a wallet that can parse the meta data and serve it to a web server.
Once that's implemented, both the files and the information about them are decentralized.
That web server operator might or might not follow DMCA (or other copyright holder) requests depending on the legal situation of the web server and the operator, respectively.
teyasio

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:41:06 PM

Download blurays, usually around 10GB mkv's.  Watch them in dolby digital or dts using mediaplayer classic.  I have a 5 speaker setup just for this.

asphyxia (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

Download blurays, usually around 10GB mkv's.  Watch them in dolby digital or dts using mediaplayer classic.  I have a 5 speaker setup just for this.

I'll have a look into what you mentioned before about DTS and the current existing support for it within the browser.

My understanding is that currently there's a central website and a central database with the meta data aboutthe files.

SoonTM - no, I mean soon for real! - there will be a blockchain which carries meta data in transactions and a wallet that can parse the meta data and serve it to a web server.
Once that's implemented, both the files and the information about them are decentralized.
That web server operator might or might not follow DMCA (or other copyright holder) requests depending on the legal situation of the web server and the operator, respectively.

This is correct, in early April I'm estimating we'll have started development on Novusphere full nodes.

As a temporary solution the information will be stored on the temporary" issued blockchain until Novusphere is developed into a fully fledged blockchain and ledger. The Novusphere node will be joined to a self-hosted database where it is then able to store the metadata to be queried and filtered as well as joined to self-hosted web server. If you've ever used the IPFS web UI that's along the lines of what you should expect the web UI of the Novusphere node to feel like otherwise if you want there's always pure command line interface. One part of the web server asides from the wallet interface is of course the gateway which you can choose to make public for others to use as well. We will be hosting our own for community use. Since you can either choose to keep your gateway private or public, you are the one who decides what rules your gateway plays by, we have no control over that. The only thing we have control over is our own gateway which will follow legal standards.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: