Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam Back thinks he is the inventor of Bitcoin  (Read 5937 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:58:58 AM

05.04.1975 is the born again Japanese Birthday of Satoshi Nakamoto. Are you crazy to think that he is gonna put his real Bithday in the Internet ? He chose the Japanese Pseudonym to launch the Bitcoin Project. It is not his real name. You are too young to understand it. Ask the Prophet BitcoinMoses who will reveal the truth about, 'who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ? Otherwise go and watch the cartoon name, 'Pinky and the Brain.' If you do not understand who is Satoshi after watching 'Pinky and the Brain'; you must watch the Gremlins. The 'Grand Father' will tell you who is Satoshi ? You do not need to watch Pokemon to find Satoshi Nakamoto. Thereafter watch Matrix. Then you will become an awakening human. That is not enough. Join the School of Satoshi to know the truth and the truth will set you free from all ignorance and miseries and oppresion. No slave can understand the taste of freedom, a man who is not free cannot offer you freedom. Therefore be wise and pay attention to Voice of Satoshi !

You're a fanatic.

Please go to a doctor and get medication for your problem before you hurt yourself or someone else.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:27:27 AM

05.04.1975 is the born again Japanese Birthday of Satoshi Nakamoto. Are you crazy to think that he is gonna put his real Bithday in the Internet ? He chose the Japanese Pseudonym to launch the Bitcoin Project. It is not his real name. You are too young to understand it. Ask the Prophet BitcoinMoses who will reveal the truth about, 'who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ? Otherwise go and watch the cartoon name, 'Pinky and the Brain.' If you do not understand who is Satoshi after watching 'Pinky and the Brain'; you must watch the Gremlins. The 'Grand Father' will tell you who is Satoshi ? You do not need to watch Pokemon to find Satoshi Nakamoto. Thereafter watch Matrix. Then you will become an awakening human. That is not enough. Join the School of Satoshi to know the truth and the truth will set you free from all ignorance and miseries and oppresion. No slave can understand the taste of freedom, a man who is not free cannot offer you freedom. Therefore be wise and pay attention to Voice of Satoshi !

You're a fanatic.

Please go to a doctor and get medication for your problem before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Just let him be, it is his way of expressing his opinion in a weird literary manner. But one thing is for sure that he does not agree that Adam Back is Satoshi Nakamoto. In this point of time many are claiming to be the inventor of bitcoin yet they are all fake. I would say the real Satoshi Nakamoto is no longer alive and thats why He didnt claim to be the inventor of bitcoin when it was launched.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

It looks like he's just claiming he gave the groundwork for bitcoins but isn't claiming to be the inventor of bitcoins. Idk, he's entitled to his own opinion but obviously I don't think it's true at all. Just because you kind of had a half baked idea doesn't mean bitcoins are your idea to begin with. He's probably just pissed that bitcoins took off and his project never even made it to beta or never worked out.

What does it matter if bitcoin belongs to Satoshi, craig white or Adam ? I am not interested to know about that as it does not matter much to the bitcoin assistance. What matter me is how many bitcoins i hold  Wink and i guess everyone should care about this and try to save more and more bitcoins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

Look at his stupid argument to promote himself as inventor of Bitcoin

Everyone knows Craig Wright is the actual inventor and owner of Bitcoin.

This is not new to me, that many people will pretend to be Mr.Nakamoto Satoshi, and we don't know what's there motive, it can be popularity or fame something like that.
Just important is we know who's the real founder and author that's enough as a bitcoin enthusiast.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

This is not new to me, that many people will pretend to be Mr.Nakamoto Satoshi, and we don't know what's there motive, it can be popularity or fame something like that.
Just important is we know who's the real founder and author that's enough as a bitcoin enthusiast.

I think the motive of pretending to Mr Satoshi to gain fame and popularity, and like usual, when we asked for the proof the person will look for reasons and can't proved anything, for me I do grateful of Satoshi creation and I don't really care who is Satoshi and fro me It is better Satoshi identity stay hidden

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:01:20 PM

That guy in the picture claiming to be Mr. Nakamoto Satoshi, oh common you gotta be kidding me. Nakamoto is was a very low profile people, He don't need any fame and popularity, his only aim was to help the humanity in terms of financial. And other technology aspects. but not this one, who's gonna believe in this man? no basis at all.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:40:39 PM

Ask the "prophet"?  Ok, where is this prophet BitcoinMoses?  When is he gonna reveal the truth? 

If this is true it's crazier than fiction.  Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:58:53 AM

Lock the thread! Here's proof as to who really is Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

Bitcoin is merely a collection of ideas.

Not all of which were exclusively "Satoshi"'s.

Many have and will continue to contribute to the blockchain...as was intended.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:05:40 PM

Adam Back should have said, if he were never born Bitcoin would not exist. No hashcash, no bitcoin.

Yeah he should be saying, No hashcash no magic internet moniez b**** m******* f*****. I own this s***.

I do agree a little with Rawdog. It looks like he really wants more credit than what's due. But whatever his contributions is surely having a lasting impact. Bitcoin alone is a huge impact.

Rawdick wants to give him no credit, I want to give him lots of credit, but the reality is probably somewhere in the middle. It's unclear if "the Satoshi" would have come up with POW on he/she/their own without Hashcash.

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

haha

Stupid post to promote youtube channel and stupid theories

nice one

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

IamNotAnonymous

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:52:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/t470DxQ.png

SO you think Adam Back is not but Craig Wright invested Bitcoin, funny isn't it. I'm very sure both are not Satoshi. If Craig Wright his he would have done what he was told to do, to proof his claim.
Does Adam Back really want to play the role "Satoshi Nakamoto ? "

adam440 said to me that I am a troll; who is adam440 ? He need go back to the Garden of Eden to look for Eve rather seeking to play the Bitcoin Drama Role Satoshi Nakamoto. Hundreads will come as imposters but BitcoinMoses will give comands to BitcoinJesus to recide abra ka daba to resurect Harrold Finney and Alex Finney from sleeping instead of lazrus to testify if Wei Dai die before the Bitcoin Judgement day where his game theory will be tested by deafault playing. Craig Wright Knows that he is not the inventor but a developer and market developer.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

No matter the amount of credit you would like to give him, or the credit I would give, the thread is about the fact that the stupid fucking plonker has given himself this credit. 

I don't really know the true value that hashcash may have been, but one thing is for certain, Adam Back wants to extend his claim to the origin of bitcoin so that he might gain additional credibility and move the network towards a proprietary off chain solution that will return money to the investors of Blockstream and royally fuck the natural progression of bitcoin development.  For this reason, I don't give a shit what Adam Back did in the past - good or bad - what he is doing now is poison to the network. 

If people don't stand up and resist this move, Bitcoin moves to a system controlled by a tiny few with a profit motive.  Wonderful scaling can come in many forms that have nothing at all to do with clever 'off chain' tricks that move profit/fees from miners to private investors.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

asshole

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:42:46 PM

asshole

Adam Back should have said, if he were never born Bitcoin would not exist. No hashcash, no bitcoin.

Yeah he should be saying, No hashcash no magic internet moniez b**** m******* f*****. I own this s***.

I do agree a little with Rawdog. It looks like he really wants more credit than what's due. But whatever his contributions is surely having a lasting impact. Bitcoin alone is a huge impact.

Rawdick wants to give him no credit, I want to give him lots of credit, but the reality is probably somewhere in the middle. It's unclear if "the Satoshi" would have come up with POW on he/she/their own without Hashcash.
No matter the amount of credit you would like to give him, or the credit I would give, the thread is about the fact that the stupid fucking plonker has given himself this credit.  

I don't really know the true value that hashcash may have been, but one thing is for certain, Adam Back wants to extend his claim to the origin of bitcoin so that he might gain additional credibility and move the network towards a proprietary off chain solution that will return money to the investors of Blockstream and royally fuck the natural progression of bitcoin development.  For this reason, I don't give a shit what Adam Back did in the past - good or bad - what he is doing now is poison to the network.  

If people don't stand up and resist this move, Bitcoin moves to a system controlled by a tiny few with a profit motive.  Wonderful scaling can come in many forms that have nothing at all to do with clever 'off chain' tricks that move profit/fees from miners to private investors.

"If we don't stand up and resist, the powers that be, controlled by a tiny few with a profit motive, will start using the other ends of their pencils. Take a damn good look at what we'll become!"

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

If someone wants to think that he's the inventor of something by some magical mental gymnastics then let him, it's not like we have to care about him or give any serious recognition to him.

I don't think I've ever seriously considered anyone to be a real inventor of Bitcoin, directly or otherwise, other than Satoshi. And he wouldn't make his identity easily know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: