Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Products Using Bitcoin - Videos  (Read 1745 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

Thanks for sharing.
I really like the first video of buying popcorn at the vending machine.
Seems like it is an old one, and now there are much more vending machines who are willing to accept bitcoins.
Anyway, if you want to buy something that you can not buy with bitcoins, you can always convert it into fiat and purchase it with fiat, and then buy back the bitcoin later, which is a great support to the bitcoin network.

Yap it was nice to see countries innovating bitcoin even in local scenes. But i think you should have your own app in your caountry that has that instant transaction. So i really would transfer all funds in the countries exchange site rather than any exchange site?. Because those kinds of services are what i am looking for if i ever want to travel to other countries to avoid hussle in converting 3 times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:02:07 AM

Buying PopCorns with bitcoin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDOcLros-w0
Living on bitcoin for 24 hours:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DNkFaBOZ5g
Buying a car with bitcoin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5-BSgxKM8

Add more videos!
I would like to watch every added video!

this is great hope my country start using services like this
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:17:16 PM

The video on buying popcorn using bitcoin is so awesome. Imagine having only your cellphone, even if you forgot your wallet, you still be able to purchase anything by using this kind of crypto currency. Wish we had this kind of technology on our country for the bitcoin users like us.
Yes, really, really cool to buy popcorn with Bitcoin, but how about your puke get robbed or lost and taken by someone who is experienced in the stuff? That means you’re not just losing your phone but your money also which is too bad. Well, I’m bot saying this because I’m against BTC, lol, I’m not. In fact I’m fully in support of it, but we should understand it is a stock okay?
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

Some Digital Interactive Online Services for 18+
are accessible with BTC
NSFW
Wow an adult service, I do not know if this still works in my country.
there are some rules about this and the government always keeps from content like this. I have to use PVN, maybe this will work fine.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

Add more videos!
Its good to note that almost allt hings can be bought with bitcions. We would love to have bitcoin accepted in all the stores as like other regions. Thanks for listing out few sites accepting bitcoin transaction on line.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

are accessible with BTC
NSFW
there are some rules about this and the government always keeps from content like this. I have to use PVN, maybe this will work fine.

Middle east won't give access to pass the adult content site in their domain. Here many people goes to VPN plug ins before they get into the adult site. That is real situation in these country. Most of the third world country and top countries are free to access the adult site without issue. In bitcointalk forum there was campaign I noticed which runs on behalf of adult content site. Still there are many here. Check with the vkcams.
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:47 AM

Buying on Amazon.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGQrewM7ODY

taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

are accessible with BTC
NSFW

Middle east won't give access to pass the adult content site in their domain. Here many people goes to VPN plug ins before they get into the adult site. That is real situation in these country. Most of the third world country and top countries are free to access the adult site without issue. In bitcointalk forum there was campaign I noticed which runs on behalf of adult content site. Still there are many here. Check with the vkcams.
The fact is that I knew such people who, being Muslims, ate fat. They said that they are in the house and Allah does not see it. I understand that this is blasphemy, but many people go on violation of the prohibitions of their religions and visiting the above-mentioned sites is also a common thing for them.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:13:57 PM

are accessible with BTC
NSFW

The fact is that I knew such people who, being Muslims, ate fat. They said that they are in the house and Allah does not see it. I understand that this is blasphemy, but many people go on violation of the prohibitions of their religions and visiting the above-mentioned sites is also a common thing for them.

Hey this is not political and society section bro. If you want discussion about the spirtual about Christinty, Islam or Judai. What so ever you please create the thread at there to have more discussion.
I just mentioned about the adult products can by done with the bitcoin. Moreover do not think all people staying in middle east are Muslims. Fuck off out religious idiot.
jekjekey

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

In our country bitcoins are not totally famous bcoz people in there are not probably using a kind of marketing we bitcoiners its help to converted btc to cash so many like me bitcoiners is to just earn and earn to have incashment.
Kimliyo0107

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:07:46 AM

In my country, we earn bitcoins and not use it for mode of payment but i hope someday it can be. But I rather earn this bitcoins and sell them if the price is right for me because its value is unpredictable. 
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:15:12 PM

In my country  some investor  and company use bitcoin  to buy product but the small businesses here are not using bitcoin to buy product maybe some day we can use it to the big and small business .Hoping that bitcoin is our oppurtunity to make successful to every people and  successful country.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

Looks nice businesses and this needs to be emilated as a business opportunity that can promising a profit. Buying products using bitcoin may be only available in certain countries that have actually legalized bitcoin in their country, as well as people who intend to open various businesses that receive payments with bitcoin. But doesn't rule out the possibility as time goes on will more people who open a business by using bitcoin payments, the more business opportunities will growing and promising profits.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

are accessible with BTC
NSFW
Since bitcoins was valuable and can be trading in many places, I'm not surprised how this adult industries has been accepting BTC as one of payment.
Because transactions using bitcoin can also be anonymous, so somethings that are paying online service or buying digital items will be more appears.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

We all know that buying products using bitcoin we will happen to other countrys so that Looks nice businesses and this needs to be emilated as a business opportunity. Smiley
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

are accessible with BTC
NSFW
Since bitcoins was valuable and can be trading in many places, I'm not surprised how this adult industries has been accepting BTC as one of payment.
Because transactions using bitcoin can also be anonymous, so somethings that are paying online service or buying digital items will be more appears.

Trading can be done by the various people or can be done with the multiple trading exchanges site as well. We should not confuse that both are same. There many adult site already promoted the acceptance of bitcoin here in the forum now there are very few now also. We should expect the many e-commerce site should accept the bitcoin because we can more money with that.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:23:25 AM

Add more videos!

Interesting innovation, by looking at these stuff  I can say Bitcoin is gradually making its way to the market and in not more than 5-10 years Bitcoin will become one of the mainstream payment method. In my country there are only 7 local businesses that I know who accept btc as payment. 3 of them are bakery and restaurant. The other is for souveneirs and other hardware supplies. We tend to exchange our btc into fiat currency in order for us to buy our necessity and things that we want to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████