Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best dice site?  (Read 4604 times)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:25:16 AM

I would recommend you to try https://windice.io . It is a very good-looking user-friendly and easy to use dice site. I have used other dice sites before, but very much impressed with this dice site.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:24:28 PM

I would recommend you to try https://windice.io . It is a very good-looking user-friendly and easy to use dice site. I have used other dice sites before, but very much impressed with this dice site.
That's probably a new site yet they offer great service. I tried this site and its working fine so far so I guess this will be a great one in the future. Bustadice is  good also and very friendly to a new gamblers you can try this one.

Are people seriously playing dice on freebitco.in with their 5% house egde?  Shocked Shocked
Probably yeah since its still working right now but that percentage can be lessen if you won a lot on that.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:21:09 AM

Are people seriously playing dice on freebitco.in with their 5% house egde?  Shocked Shocked
Probably yeah since its still working right now but that percentage can be lessen if you won a lot on that.

i thought house edge is already fixed ? you cant lessen it no matter how often you win . @1982dre how did you know that freebit has a 5% house edge ? im a regular player on this site but i dont see how much is thier house edge  .  and freebitco is not also a dice site but it is a bitcoin faucet .  they dont also have a dice game  .  the one that they only have is a hi/lo game and weekly lottery  .  though yeah the fairness is a bit high because it was tough to  win on both games  especially on the weekly lottery  . no matter how much ticket  i buy i still loose  .
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:33:40 AM

Are people seriously playing dice on freebitco.in with their 5% house egde?  Shocked Shocked

i thought house edge is already fixed ? you cant lessen it no matter how often you win . @1982dre how did you know that freebit has a 5% house edge ? im a regular player on this site but i dont see how much is thier house edge  .  and freebitco is not also a dice site but it is a bitcoin faucet .  they dont also have a dice game  .  the one that they only have is a hi/lo game and weekly lottery  .  though yeah the fairness is a bit high because it was tough to  win on both games  especially on the weekly lottery  . no matter how much ticket  i buy i still loose  .

Check the win chance when the bet odds are 2.00. The win chance is 47.50 so 5% house edge. On other dice sites with 1% house edge, the chance is 49.50.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:34:24 AM

That's probably a new site yet they offer great service. I tried this site and its working fine so far so I guess this will be a great one in the future. Bustadice is  good also and very friendly to a new gamblers you can try this one.
Yes, they are new gambling site but I think the service they give is now trustworthy because they have a quick update on their community once they have trouble. I know it is hard to build trust in a gambling site owner, maybe it takes some time before we consider that was a legit gambling site or trusted a site. Hopefully, this gambling site will long last like what Bustadice did.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:54:59 PM

Ny best site is the stake.com because not only dice game that you can play because you can still choose otjer unique gmes that don't have other gambling site and Im happy that Im one of the player of the stake and still looking for more games to add to this gambling site.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:12:51 PM

I have the most popular https://freebitco.in/ site I know. Do you have any site sites that you know are quality and reliable and have dice sites?
I want to play for fun in my free time?

Most beginners really are presented with this website. Because this is one of the first dice games and is popular because of the blog post on google. That are not actually updated. I tried this and I can't actually win anything, I mean I win sometimes and then in the long run I run empty. Better move to other dice games.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:42:29 PM

i thought house edge is already fixed ? you cant lessen it no matter how often you win . @1982dre how did you know that freebit has a 5% house edge ? im a regular player on this site but i dont see how much is thier house edge  .  and freebitco is not also a dice site but it is a bitcoin faucet .  they dont also have a dice game  .  the one that they only have is a hi/lo game and weekly lottery  .  though yeah the fairness is a bit high because it was tough to  win on both games  especially on the weekly lottery  . no matter how much ticket  i buy i still loose  .

No need to argue that about the best dice among the rest suggestion from different people, the important here is we help the op and give the the choices dice site they can as refference.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

On any dice sites that do launch recently this one do really looks attractive which in no doubt this will gain popularity as the time flies by.I love their GUI and on the things to interacts.
It might be still par with other popular dice sites as of this moment but it do have the potential to be loved by dice players soon as they try to play into this site.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:52:41 PM

I have the most popular https://freebitco.in/ site I know. Do you have any site sites that you know are quality and reliable and have dice sites?
Yes it is one of the best and oldest site  when this thread was created,
But as of now we also have so many dice site , One of the best and most trusted site is Primedice and now they brought us a new site called Stake .

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:46:38 PM

yes freebitcoin is also one of my favorite dice pages.
But iam also using PrimeDice since they are very long running and have much lower house edge then freebitcoin XD

regards
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:07:30 PM

Most beginners really are presented with this website. Because this is one of the first dice games and is popular because of the blog post on google. That are not actually updated. I tried this and I can't actually win anything, I mean I win sometimes and then in the long run I run empty. Better move to other dice games.
  If you are in search of profit you should enter yolodice  as it is good option for now a day it has so many investors use to pay well, it has miner house edge as compare to the other sites, a good place to make money which is safe and reliable according to me because dice is a famous game that most of the time people prefer to use for gambling.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:21:03 PM

Undoubtedly, it is an awesome and popular dice site. I have played dice on many sites of them I like fortunejack most. I don't know the specific reason for it but I like it most naturally. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Although i have played dice on Fortunejack, yet still find it difficult to take it as my favorite dice gambling platform but there's this new gambling platform that i just stumble onto which is: Windice.io, this gambling platform have achieved so much even though it was launched few weeks ago.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:03:41 PM

there are huge number of trusted gambling dice sites available in today's situation so we don't have the right database of which will be the better chances of getting trusted so I think it is one of the popular thing to get involved with days otherwise there are so much available right now in this today situation.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:36:35 PM

It changes every time there will be no constant popular site with trusted investment will not available for long time so you need to be we change your mindset every time when you have different options you need to do everything for getting the success and I think this sites will also had the chances to attract everyone getting infected into it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: