Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Undervalued Cryptocurrencies of 2017  (Read 7503 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:00:00 PM

The list was not supported by any notion of the crypto owners. This implies that some of the choices may be subjected to emotion. I expect a comparison with the ICO price and how much is needed for the project. Most of project request for a ridiculous higher price compare with what it is at stake. Thats y am watching closely Qtum and some new project on how they are doing the campaign, and planning for the ICO while avoiding dump and getting funded

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Dash definitely not undervalued, even some of them overvalued IMHO. Their marketcap is too big already.
Doge may be undervalued but who wants to buy Doge in 2017, seriously?
Iconomi, Stratis and Steem is in my radar as well. It's a wise choice to hold some.
I/O Coin, Nexus, Bitbay, Expanse, Burst, OKCash, Crown, never heard. Trollcoin never heard either but considering the name I don't think it has a chance. Trollcoin for trolls?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

Ripple was ignored for valid reasons as many investors did not believe it could grow but Monero is doing well. Litecoin faced a huge dump during halving and hence it is undervalued.

There are many more coins that are currently growing and are still undervalued like STX and UR.

addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

IMHO, it is WAVES. Yes, they are behind schedule. However, they have a promising future if they deliver on what is promise. 
m3rl1nbtc (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

Regarding the coins on the list...

We asked the 9,000+ member Cryptocurrency Collectors Club which cryptocurrencies were the most undervalued. To read the full discussion join the private group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptocurrencycollectorsclub/.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

They just asked people what coins they think are undervalued. Despite all the mistakes a crowd make(otherwise everyone would be rich and we would not have so many people crying because they lost money), online polls may be manipulated with fake entries and shilling, so the result is suspicious, at best.

OP being a 13 activity account also doesn't help to make it looks more trustable

philtable

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:56:33 PM

IMHO, it is WAVES. Yes, they are behind schedule. However, they have a promising future if they deliver on what is promise. 

What is special about Waves that other blockchains can't do?
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:07:58 PM

One of them is Black coin, it is amazing how people investing in ico projects such as ETH to get something that is for free with Black Halo and Black coin. Prices can't even compare in this case. And this is not ico, no premine, distibution is fair.
What else do you need , try it, it's working.
philtable

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:40:53 AM

Check out Ardor, they just had a huge release.
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

Decred.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 07:02:43 AM

among the coins in the list, its the trollcoin that i'm eyeing lol

in less than a year more and more trolls are going to be staying in the forum for good and they're going to be here to stay and bitcointalk is their bergen town.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tradersnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:23:00 PM

In my opinion, BitBay Markets (BAY).

(note: I'm not affiliated with the BitBay team in any way)

David, the lead developer has been quietly working away at building a marketplace platform that already hosts a ton of features, which you can use right now.

Here are some reasons I love BAY: David is truly passionate about the project, and has been using his own budget to fund the project (no ICO's or vaporware scams), he and the team are 110% dedicated to the projects completion.

- The currency will have a "rolling peg" which will greatly reduce the coin's volatility. (The users will vote on when/how to limit the coin's supply) This is awesome because it will prevent the manipulation of price by whales etc., and create a more stable environment for investors. This feature will be introduced this fall/winter.

- My rough and hypothetical guesstimate on potential coin valuation: If you take the average of the top 3 industry competitors market caps (Amazon: $474.41B, eBay: $38.12B, Craigslist: roughly 8B) you would get $173.51 Billion. Divide this by the number of BAY and you get a value of $172 per coin. Too optimistic you say? Alright, even if BitBAY was able to take 1% of this market space, that would still be 1.735B, or $1.72 per coin. So, at the current price of $.02 per coin, there is a TON of room for growth. (Note: I realize this comparison may or may not be apples to oranges and is very approximate, but at least it gives me a rough idea of what the potential is.)

- DOUBLE DEPOSIT. This is a cool feature, because it means you can create a contract with another stranger, and not have to use a centralized 3rd party to monitor the transaction. If there is a dispute, then both parties are forced to come to an agreement, or else they both lose their deposits. This creates a near-perfect environment a truly decentralized and synergetic marketplace.

- Easy pre-made templates for creating your own smart contracts. This is next level, because so many people/investors (including myself) hardly know what a smart contract is, let alone know how to build one. BitBay Markets makes it easy, and all you have to do is fill out a form and your good to go. (The UI is also constantly being tweaked to be more user-friendly)

- It is a fully functioning platform that you can use right now. This big for me as an investor, because there is actual value behind the investment. Many of these coins have "roadmaps", but no actual working product... at least with BAY, I know that there is a dedicated and hard-working (former chess champion) using our money to make an already existing product better for everyone, and positioning it to succeed amongst competitors.

- Last but not least: They just brought on some experienced people to the marketing team, who will be promoting it this fall and building awareness, which up until now, hasn't been done at all. The team first built the product, now its time to promote and refine the product.

These are just a few of the many reasons why I believe that BAY is highly undervalued, and has great potential for positive returns in both the near and long-term future.
DanielBoaventura

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Auctus.org Team

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

For me AUC (Auctus.org) will be sold with 25% discount at pre-sale on Oct 3rd looks a very bullish project which definitely worth a look

tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:30:40 PM

Ripple.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: