Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for eBay seller $100,000 A WEEK | $200,000 2 WEEKS!  (Read 770 times)
miningdude (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:21:35 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 08:18:37 PM by miningdude

As the tittle says I need an eBay seller, that have no limits for selling(ultimate)
I got a company that supply electronics only(e.g iphones, laptops others)
Company gets 50% we get the rest 25% profit me and you
The more we sell the more profit
All orders will be shipped in 2-5 days, will add 2 people who will add tracking numbers after the products is shipped, I'm sure we can make 100k a week atleast
about the product they're brand new in the box based in the US
Requirement:
You must have paypal old and ebay status higher and can sell ultimate items
You must be based in united states, united kingdom ONLY THOSE COUNTRIES!
Seller on ebay for more than 1-3 years atleast
Feedback more than 100 with a star as well.

I'll have to review anything before we go on business and start selling!
And we have to build trust as well.

Contact me here in PM or my phone number (559) 335-3876 SMS only, not for calling!

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

No 21 days hold as well, still looking.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:22:05 PM

No 21 days hold as well, still looking.

Looking for people still, you must have old ebay account with recent history.
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

so you're offering a $4.8 million annual salary? sounds too good to be true.
Do the funds from paypal go to the account owner's bank or your bank? If the answer if your bank then I don't see why you can't do this business yourself and make $9.6 million a year.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

To all people who will waste my time, I don't have time for kids, I'm looking for long term people not kids that ask questions then go away. I'll never answer your questions or talk to you ethier.  Angry
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:00:55 PM

Do the funds from paypal go to the account owner's bank or your bank? If the answer if your bank then I don't see why you can't do this business yourself and make $9.6 million a year.

It takes alot of time to make an ebay account, and so hard to increase the limits, the funds will go to none of the owners/my bank, 50% will go to the company dropshipping email,
I have an ebay account but the limits are $5000 which is so low for me, and hard to build business, and it not a a very very seller account. I was thinking of buying a stealth account, but I think it not a good idea, that why I'm doing this and I don't like it anyway.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

It takes alot of time to make an ebay account, and so hard to increase the limits, the funds will go to none of the owners/my bank, 50% will go to the company dropshipping email,
I have an ebay account but the limits are $5000 which is so low for me, and hard to build business, and it not a a very very seller account. I was thinking of buying a stealth account, but I think it not a good idea, that why I'm doing this and I don't like it anyway.
respected person,
i have my ebay and paypal acc both with very high/no limits but just to tell you 1 fact go on doing honest business and automatically the limit raises.Its very great when acc is shifted to priority one.I got benefit of personal acc manager so i tell you do honest business and limit will automatically increase.its always better to start with small and long term profit will be a lot.
Just a suggestion dont do business with shady companies.50% profit providers are just...I wont say anything will leave things on your wisdom.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:21:44 PM

respected person,
i have my ebay and paypal acc both with very high/no limits but just to tell you 1 fact go on doing honest business and automatically the limit raises.Its very great when acc is shifted to priority one.I got benefit of personal acc manager so i tell you do honest business and limit will automatically increase.its always better to start with small and long term profit will be a lot.
Just a suggestion dont do business with shady companies.50% profit providers are just...I wont say anything will leave things on your wisdom.

What if they are repackaging the products, and the price is different that the price on other stocks like amazon and stuff, I'm just telling I couldn't find companies like this, anyway thanks for your suggestion budd.
btc junkie

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

Well you're better off doing this business yourself regardless. As soon as the ebay seller gets the name of the company which sells enough  items to make $400,000.00 profit a week then s/he will just sell the products directly from the company and cut you off.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

Well you're better off doing this business yourself regardless. As soon as the ebay seller gets the name of the company which sells enough  items to make $400,000.00 profit a week then s/he will just sell the products directly from the company and cut you off.

She/He can't, company trust me, even if he/she tried to run, they will take a legal action against him/her, and I'll be the witness there no games to play around, it money dude.
btc junkie

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

She/He can't, company trust me, even if he/she tried to run, they will take a legal action against him/her, and I'll be the witness there no games to play around, it money dude.

For a company which trusts you so much you seem to know very little about it...

What if they are repackaging the products, and the price is different that the price on other stocks like amazon and stuff, I'm just telling I couldn't find companies like this, anyway thanks for your suggestion budd.

but any way you seem certain that this is all legit. So all the best in finding an ebay seller and enjoy being a millionaire.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

I'd be willing to try some in Canada but not offering. too bad.

As for jumping in and suddenly wanting me to move 100k? not likely to happen sorry.

Still don't understand the payment process?
So I sell product, I take paypal payment then send you the 75% of funds?
Do I wait until item has received and feedback left before releasing you the funds?

Seems I could move a lot of product before the first arrives, send you a lot of money. then no product arrives and I as the seller am on the hook to paypal?

Let me know Smiley

Edit:
Also do you cover the fee's, buy it now fee's reserve fee's etc. on all products or does that come from my 25%?
btc junkie

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:54:45 PM

As for jumping in and suddenly wanting me to move 100k? not likely to happen sorry.

Do I wait until item has received and feedback left before releasing you the funds?

Seems I could move a lot of product before the first arrives, send you a lot of money. then no product arrives and I as the seller am on the hook to paypal?

Let me know Smiley

Edit:
Also do you cover the fee's, buy it now fee's reserve fee's etc. on all products or does that come from my 25%?

And that's a huge risk to the ebay seller completely overlooked (assuming the funds are to be withdrawn right away). Paypal allows a buyer to open a case up to 6 months after an item was sold. If the so called trusted company were to sell defective items then the ebay seller will be over $1 million indebted to ebay/paypal in less than a month.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

Let me know Smiley

Edit:

Exactly, and you release the funds after the tracking number posted or/if it shows deliveried
I don't cover any fees, nor company or you no one cover those fees haha.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

Let me know Smiley

Edit:

And that's a huge risk to the ebay seller completely overlooked (assuming the funds are to be withdrawn right away). Paypal allows a buyer to open a case up to 6 months after an item was sold. If the so called trusted company were to sell defective items then the ebay seller will be over $1 million indebted to ebay/paypal in less than a month.

I don't t think so.  Shocked
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Up still looking for.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

I am in, but currently I am not an ebay seller.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

I am in, but currently I am not an ebay seller.

Lol you're useless then.
btc junkie

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

Let me know Smiley

Edit:

saying "I don't think so" doesn't give an explanation to this legitimate concern expressed. If the company is selling over $1 million in products every month and the ebay seller withdraws all that cash and gives most of it to the company then what happens when chargebacks are filed? The seller has to repay every cent. Try explaining how that can be avoided instead of giving a pointless response.

Paypal will probably limit your account anyway if you suddenly start handling such a large volume of cash and withdraw it all so fast. I don't think any experienced ebay seller is going to take this offer.   
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Let me know Smiley

Edit:

saying "I don't think so" doesn't give an explanation to this legitimate concern expressed. If the company is selling over $1 million in products every month and the ebay seller withdraws all that cash and gives most of it to the company then what happens when chargebacks are filed? The seller has to repay every cent. Try explaining how that can be avoided instead of giving a pointless response.

Paypal will probably limit your account anyway if you suddenly start handling such a large volume of cash and withdraw it all so fast. I don't think any experienced ebay seller is going to take this offer.   

Lol why chargeback if the item was deliveried? Please don't enter to something you don't give f**k about. It's useless if you don't know shit trying to increase the forum rank.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: