Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 9987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:19:25 AM

Hi all,
Special Note: Please be aware that there is a malicious poster here who has posted outright lies about the Trumpcoin blockchain to try to get unsuspecting Trumpcoin holders to trade their Trumpcoin for his phony new crypto! Do not fall for anyone purporting to be or represent, Trumpcoin. Please go to the official Trumpcoin website to verify all news and updates, thank you: http://www.trumpcoin.com

Not bad for lucky day twentytwo of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 350/1000 thank you one and all  Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their second weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-2-1ff5be6edde8#.73nk24tod> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                     

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

^March 23rd launch date leaked...stay tuned for updates * :-D #go-trumpvision
\
What are you talking about?

^Trumpcoin reloaded !! :-D WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some once told me the internet was for sharing images of kittens>
Trumpcoin now with POK (Proof-of kitten) Algo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:37:49 PM

Hi all,
Special Note: Please be aware that there is a malicious poster here who has posted outright lies about the Trumpcoin blockchain to try to get unsuspecting Trumpcoin holders to trade their Trumpcoin for his phony new crypto! Do not fall for anyone purporting to be or represent, Trumpcoin. Please go to the official Trumpcoin website to verify all news and updates, thank you: http://www.trumpcoin.com

Not bad for lucky day twentytwo of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 350/1000 thank you one and all  Wink And Yes, we now have the opportunity to get Trumpcoin listed on a major new exchange and you can help, too. The POSW_admin announced their second weekly update <https://medium.com/weekly-reports/weekly-report-2-1ff5be6edde8#.73nk24tod> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by the end of Feb 2017. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Next, go to the add coin section on the left top side click add new coin and go down through the list till you see Trump. You may cast 1 free vote per week (7 days) and after you vote, please return here and pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number. When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @POSW to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!                                                                                                                                                                    

And Yes we are Still running our twitter campaign to get Trumpcoin listed on Bittrex in 2017! I'm @freegold Join me in getting Trump on Bittrex!
https://twitter.com/freegold/status/824372095635185664
peace and thanks,
Rick (freegold)
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

^March 23rd launch date leaked...stay tuned for updates * :-D #go-trumpvision
\
What are you talking about?

^Trumpcoin reloaded !! :-D WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some once told me the internet was for sharing images of kittens>
Trumpcoin now with POK (Proof-of kitten) Algo

^nice yeah we need more of those around D.C.! The rats ive seen around here are unreal!! ~the size of cats!! 
Cool
#trump-moonbases

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

proof of paste

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
gembitz

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:11:54 AM

proof of paste

wow this is fresh!! ~ that is a PAPER WALLET??? :-D ~ buying more trumpcoin now!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:39:07 AM

gembitz

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:31:50 AM

^nice! Trumpcoin heading up! :-D

boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

What features does this coin offer, anything interesting? Trump is very catchy name, but so is Hitler ... any other plans to cut through?
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

soon a similar headline for trumpcoin Smiley
gembitz

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

What features does this coin offer, anything interesting? Trump is very catchy name, but so is Hitler ... any other plans to cut through?

^Welcome home ~ Trumpcoin will be the most famous alternative to bitcoin..stay tuned!! :-D

John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

Who have this address
- TCSVnWFKxtdsd19SRJRwQQjyH6r9FVNRzp
- TMbT7Npa7zAT3Si2U6h2WXkEEXsTApSwjd
they didn't sync 300 days

on this link
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich
gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Who have this address

on this link

^those i think were from the first swap ~ we are close to getting the new version up online. If you haven't heard what's going on we are doing a worldwide effort to reach out to global communities...stay tuned ;-)

stefan williom

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

i hope you make bounty social media
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

Who have this address

on this link

^those i think were from the first swap ~ we are close to getting the new version up online. If you haven't heard what's going on we are doing a worldwide effort to reach out to global communities...stay tuned ;-)

No one has heard what you are talking about because you provide no information.  

And for 2 weeks I asked you what they heck you are posting about and all you responded with was "Weeeeeee" type posts lol!  

Here is mirror thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808959.new;topicseen#new

where trumpcoiners will not get censored because they do not agree with unknown schemes by skilled altcoin shitposters

gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

^what do you need? are you an active promoter? :-D *we are rolling out a WORLDWIDE program to fund local bitcoin/trumpcoin artists and writers! :-D

gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

Who have this address

on this link

No one has heard what you are talking about because you provide no information.  

And for 2 weeks I asked you what they heck you are posting about and all you responded with was "Weeeeeee" type posts lol!  

>>

^the American flag is a powerful symbol of freedom and liberty ~ we are here to uplift these ideals!! :-D *join us!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

^what do you need? are you an active promoter? :-D *we are rolling out a WORLDWIDE program to fund local bitcoin/trumpcoin artists and writers! :-D

..you have avoided all accountability questions for several weeks...

Obviously you seek to steal the value of this coin for your agenda.

You can not even tell the readers here you true intentions, so you only mention the innocent, neat part..lol

And yet you seek people to join you?  What reason should any one join someone who cannot answer simple questions?

I hereby give you the British democrat award!  Click the link to claim your prize: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WfwX68E6Ys&feature=youtu.be

Maybe in 3 more weeks you can answer a simple question...lol

gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:37:24 PM

You can not even tell the readers here you true intentions, so you only mention the innocent, neat part..lol

And yet you seek people to join you?  What reason should any one join someone who cannot answer simple questions?

I hereby give you the British democrat award!  Click the link to claim your prize: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WfwX68E6Ys&feature=youtu.be

^dude sorry you wanna not participate in actual development thats not my problem! We are going forward with the bitcoin/trumpcoin development ~ we have like $2000 invested into this what have you contributed to "the community fund" ?? ....zzz _ i like your posts btw lol

huxdy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:42:11 PM

Interesting coins, let me see a name to laugh
gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

And yet you seek people to join you?  What reason should any one join someone who cannot answer simple questions?

I hereby give you the British democrat award!  Click the link to claim your prize: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WfwX68E6Ys&feature=youtu.be

^dude sorry you wanna not participate in actual development thats not my problem! We are going forward with the bitcoin/trumpcoin development ~ we have like $2000 invested into this what have you contributed to "the community fund" ?? ....zzz _ i like your posts btw lol

You have not contributed anything.  Nor is there a community fund.  So you are offering pure lies as your offer to this thread.  Can you prove you paid 2,000 usd?  What did you pay 2,000 usd for?  I happen to know that bitbullbarbados has put up a large amount to continue development of the coin and I do not think that is the same funds you are talking about.  He, like everyone else (except you) has spent time, blood, sweat, money and tears on this coin.  And you like to shitpost, not give info, and make false claims about money you have not spent on this coin to support your argument.

I am actively developing this coin.  Hence my concern when skilled shitposters try to ruin the work done up till now.

You can do all the development you like to do without changing the algo.  But that is not your goal to develop... your goal is to steal.  or else you would buy coins like everybody else.  Or you would develop using your own time and money like others have...  but that is not your true intentions.

I really enjoyed you attempt to act like I am not interested in developing trumpcoin.  That was priceless!  Thanks for a laugh!

^who is this invisible team you speak of and what have you actually done? We are working with the Alexandria project(FLO) to develop our worldwide outreach program~as you well know depredation is 1000% behind this and he is the lead developer,,,if you want to help we welcome your efforts to join us!! :-D *pm me your email addy i'll add you to cryptocurrency slack chan *we talk about trumpcoin and all things crypto! Wink

gembitz

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

you would like to see trumpcoin go back to an old algo that allows people to make sidechains and wreak havoc on the coin altogether.

It will cause people to have problems.  Will require all new wallets.  And you guys are to cool for tech support.  Bitbull and myself have been doing that for months now.

Maybe the reason you like the older scrypt algo is because you have the old mining equipment laying around.  Maybe now you know how to mine all the coins and let everyone else get orphans.  No thanks Trumpcoin was POW now it is POS.  the Algo is fine and the staking works like it should.

The other thing you wish is to make more trumpcoins out of thin air to give to Dep who has gone rogue and doesn't have the confidence of the team anymore.  Why did you not say this?  You hide these details from the thread?  Only posting about the American flag is powerful symbol?  You are obviously joking.  I like your disclaimer that says all your posts are for entertainment!  Very funny stuff!  Again thanks for the laugh

^yes we are going back to POW(SCRYPT) because it is the most stable and reliable for our scope ~ see florins *++ :-D

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: