Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 9984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi4l6z03tnSAhWCVxQKHUH5AL8QjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fspacecrip.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F02%2F25%2Fwhere-does-disability-come-from-hynerian-dominars-and-the-social-model%2F&psig=AFQjCNHfzD4_vA9AceKRDrq7CgNNeYJsmA&ust=1489709109622309

Similarities are hilarious Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:40:36 AM

^you are hereby ordered to produce a 4 foot wheatpaste of that thing! :-D lulz

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
freegold

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Hi Trumpcoin supporters,
Sorry, been and still on vacation. Will be posting from public venues Wink Not bad for lucky FINAL day forty-four of voting on POSW with them being up for today, 1000/1000 And Trumpcoin is SET to Be listed! Thank you one and all for your votes and your vision! The POSW_admin announced their fourth weekly update <https://icotimeline.com/poswallet-weekly-report-4/> POSW is ON TRACK for the exchange to open by March 31 2017 which means soon, they tell us. POSW Exchange will be one of the largest and something more! Please go to: poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=freegold (POSW) and register (it's free). Please pm me (freegold) with your username, your Trumpcoin address and your vote number as I will be doing my drawing by next week! When we reach 1000 votes and are listed on POSW, I will draw three (3) usernames from all those who voted (if you vote more than once you will have that many more entries). The 1st person I draw will win 25 Trump, The second will win 15 Trump and the Third will win 10 Trump! This is open to all people who love crypto and want to help build and further Trumpcoins' community endeavors by voting @posw to list Trumpcoin. This drawing is sponsored solely by me (freegold)! I am a Trumpcoin community member!
Please note: Poswallet is not part of trumpcoins official software and users must use at their own risk.

peace and thanks so muck,
Rick (freegold)
My Trumpcoin support wallet: TYp2AbMEeJbcW3baVVfYfFwdzjJUMiQ312

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
Jezzy of Jensen

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:58:48 AM

you would like to see trumpcoin go back to an old algo that allows people to make sidechains and wreak havoc on the coin altogether.

It will cause people to have problems.  Will require all new wallets.  And you guys are to cool for tech support.  Bitbull and myself have been doing that for months now.

Maybe the reason you like the older scrypt algo is because you have the old mining equipment laying around.  Maybe now you know how to mine all the coins and let everyone else get orphans.  No thanks Trumpcoin was POW now it is POS.  the Algo is fine and the staking works like it should.

The other thing you wish is to make more trumpcoins out of thin air to give to Dep who has gone rogue and doesn't have the confidence of the team anymore.  Why did you not say this?  You hide these details from the thread?  Only posting about the American flag is powerful symbol?  You are obviously joking.  I like your disclaimer that says all your posts are for entertainment!  Very funny stuff!  Again thanks for the laugh

The guy you are replying to is trying it on. He has no substance or money.

But when signal7 took over, you were all behind him,and backed the demise of the chicken guy (1st leader).

Signal has gone .. hopefully without funds ... but who is the community now, seeing as you were a follower of a leader?

Trump is nothing, nobody staked it, funds are in a few hands .. unless they finally dumped.

It is representative of the shame within altcoins.

Jezzy
shijianguozi

Activity: 112

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:03:08 AM

Trumpcoin, very good,  so what is the relationship with TRUMP Huh

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
martha666

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

i dont think so trumpcoin have relationship with TRUMP
gembitz

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

you would like to see trumpcoin go back to an old algo that allows people to make sidechains and wreak havoc on the coin altogether.

It will cause people to have problems.  Will require all new wallets.  And you guys are to cool for tech support.  Bitbull and myself have been doing that for months now.

Maybe the reason you like the older scrypt algo is because you have the old mining equipment laying around.  Maybe now you know how to mine all the coins and let everyone else get orphans.  No thanks Trumpcoin was POW now it is POS.  the Algo is fine and the staking works like it should.

The other thing you wish is to make more trumpcoins out of thin air to give to Dep who has gone rogue and doesn't have the confidence of the team anymore.  Why did you not say this?  You hide these details from the thread?  Only posting about the American flag is powerful symbol?  You are obviously joking.  I like your disclaimer that says all your posts are for entertainment!  Very funny stuff!  Again thanks for the laugh

The guy you are replying to is trying it on. He has no substance or money.

But when signal7 took over, you were all behind him,and backed the demise of the chicken guy (1st leader).

Signal has gone .. hopefully without funds ... but who is the community now, seeing as you were a follower of a leader?

Trump is nothing, nobody staked it, funds are in a few hands .. unless they finally dumped.

It is representative of the shame within altcoins.

^Trumpcoin is fine ~ we have about $4000 invested in the past month plus endless hours getting the new code and website ready! We are aiming to stimulate the bitcoin diaspora with our revolutionary idea = proof of paste() TrumpDiplomats will complete promotional tasks throughout the world in effort to uplift public awareness about trumpcoin and bitcoin!! :-D ~stay tuned folks!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
shijianguozi

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:46:43 AM

so that, it is Hype by named TRUMP?

BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
gembitz

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

^Trumpcoin is a political fund raising type coin! :-D

gembitz

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:49:29 AM

i hope you make bounty social media

^what do you need? are you an active promoter? :-D *we are rolling out a WORLDWIDE program to fund local bitcoin/trumpcoin artists and writers! :-D

..you have avoided all accountability questions for several weeks...

Obviously you seek to steal the value of this coin for your agenda.

You can not even tell the readers here you true intentions, so you only mention the innocent, neat part..lol

And yet you seek people to join you?  What reason should any one join someone who cannot answer simple questions?

I hereby give you the British democrat award!  Click the link to claim your prize: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WfwX68E6Ys&feature=youtu.be

Maybe in 3 more weeks you can answer a simple question...lol

^dude sorry you wanna not participate in actual development thats not my problem! We are going forward with the bitcoin/trumpcoin development ~ we have like $2000 invested into this what have you contributed to "the community fund" ?? ....zzz _ i like your posts btw lol

You have not contributed anything.  Nor is there a community fund.  So you are offering pure lies as your offer to this thread.  Can you prove you paid 2,000 usd?  What did you pay 2,000 usd for?  I happen to know that bitbullbarbados has put up a large amount to continue development of the coin and I do not think that is the same funds you are talking about.  He, like everyone else (except you) has spent time, blood, sweat, money and tears on this coin.  And you like to shitpost, not give info, and make false claims about money you have not spent on this coin to support your argument.

I am actively developing this coin.  Hence my concern when skilled shitposters try to ruin the work done up till now.

You can do all the development you like to do without changing the algo.  But that is not your goal to develop... your goal is to steal.  or else you would buy coins like everybody else.  Or you would develop using your own time and money like others have...  but that is not your true intentions.

I really enjoyed you attempt to act like I am not interested in developing trumpcoin.  That was priceless!  Thanks for a laugh!

^PROOF of your work? ... we need helpers !!! :-D

shijianguozi

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:34:21 AM

so that this coin any help for Trump?or Trump can give any help for this coin , or this coin is just have a same name with Trump Tongue

rotzbouf

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:07:10 PM

scamcoin... coin is existing since somewhere second half of 2016. Look at the community activity it has. Even less popular coin have more community activity which shows me that trumpcoin has nothing to offer except its name, which is no criteria for any investment. I for my part  stay far away of this coin and watch all those naive investors struggling getting their money somehow back.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:47:58 PM

scamcoin... coin is existing since somewhere second half of 2016. Look at the community activity it has. Even less popular coin have more community activity which shows me that trumpcoin has nothing to offer except its name, which is no criteria for any investment. I for my part  stay far away of this coin and watch all those naive investors struggling getting their money somehow back.

http://forum.trumpcoin.com/

come to our forums and stop whining
gembitz

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:19:35 PM

so that this coin any help for Trump?or Trump can give any help for this coin , or this coin is just have a same name with Trump Tongue

^the trumpcoin community has been at the forefront of the political sphere helping to uplift awareness. We will continue this efforts in the next 4 years to ensure people have a voice! :-D *new wallet and proof of work algo target date april 13 for swap! Wink

gembitz

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

^you need help bud? We are reaching out to people around the world(not just this side of the wall) to show that trumpcoiners can make a difference in their communities not just on message boards! :-D

gembitz

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

http://forum.trumpcoin.com/

come to our forums and stop whining

^lol why don't you accept trumpcoins on there? :-D ~fool

Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:43:21 AM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

When will the new roadmap for Trumpcoin be released?
gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

Depredation was a good dev until he lost the confidence of the other dev team members by trying some soviet bolshevik style stuff on the group.  Bitbull and I are not about to let this coin get taken down by people who cannot see the clear attack that is being waged against trumpcoin right now by skilled, world class shitposters..

Bitbull is now the lead dev for trumpcoin and he has been doing much work on the roadmap for trumpcoin.  Dep did many great things and I hope he will continue to work with the dev team in whatever capacity he likes.  And Bitbull has put up funds for the next phase of growth.  Also, the ideas spoken of by the shitposter gembitz are being incorporated (except for algo and number of coin changes he is still secretly conspiring to force on the community with former dev depredation)

^new website will be up soon~ roadmap for the next four years being compiled ~ :-D

gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:30:07 AM

^new website will be up soon~ roadmap for the next four years being compiled ~ :-D

The only place for authorized information is trumpcoin.com or the bct thread trumpcoin 6.5Million coins POS algo!

Depredation had deleted 7 of my posts in 2 days because I do not support his failed attempt to ambush the dev team with a bolshevik style hard fork plan that world class shitposters recommended he do.  Like bitcoin and other alt coins people have targeted trumpcoin for destruction by attempting to force an obsolete algo (that is prone to hacking and selfish mining techniques).. as well as make a new premine for dep to have.

Bitbull has a much better idea that does not take advantage of the existing investors.  And bitbull does not use bolshevik style tactics to get agreement.

^bullshit kick rocks clown! ~ you are not helping.. lmao :-D who is bitbull your sockpuppet? haha

gembitz

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:38:32 AM

Depredation,

Each time you delete my posts you only prove my point about your willingness to use bolshevik tactics.  If this unknown guy had such good ideas then why do you attempt to force them upon us?

I understand you are an American but also you are very young and from California.  So I will say this to you in case you do not know:  Trump supports America and that includes free and open debate of the issues.  Trump also supports free independent press.  I am pointing out what you and your shitposter are trying to do and you are deleting me.  I am not doing fud or name calling other than names based on facts I have observed that I can prove.  So now in that context if you delet the post you are doing the exact thing that is most un-American.  

You should be willing to defend you position with facts and logic.  If you cannot then you might wish to think about if you're idea is really good or if there is a better idea.  

^show us what you have done to move trumpcoin forward! if you really live near D.C. we need your help ~ please apply your skills ! :-D

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: