Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 9987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:58:19 AM

I'm buy more and more cheap TrumpCoin  Cheesy

^April 13th next target + the Manchester UK art show we hope to get a diplomat to attend (see scarab project ) Cool x1337

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:04:24 AM

Trumpcoin is one of my all time favourite coins. Wish it was participating in the altcoin pumpwave that's been hitting every other coin.
gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:40:47 AM

Trumpcoin is one of my all time favourite coins. Wish it was participating in the altcoin pumpwave that's been hitting every other coin.

^new code almost ready for beta testnet ++ promotion starts around april 13th so calm before the storm! :-D *hodl!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

^new code almost ready for beta testnet ++ promotion starts around april 13th so calm before the storm! :-D *hodl!!

There's going to be another coin swap for Trumpcoin??
gembitz

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

^ya going back POW(scrypt) *:-D

fluency

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

If you want a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for Trumpcoin in exchange for a bounty, please contact me or reserve a position.
gembitz

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

If you want a Japanese, French, German, Spanish or Chinese translation for Trumpcoin in exchange for a bounty, please contact me or reserve a position.

^yes we will be needing them when the relaunch springs off~ the new code is in beta testing ..we will have the upgrades completed soon! :-D

gembitz

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

no coin swap is authorized.  This gembitz guy is a shitposter..  Again repeat no coin swaps are authorized for Trumpcoin.  

If we need to enforce this we can.  No worries the failed takeover by dep and video guy and gembitz died on the table many weeks ago.  Now he is just attempting to scam this community.  Alternative thread has been made.,  This is the Bolshevik failed takeover thread..

^i hope you have attorneys to back your mouth up fool! :-D

John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

go go TRUMP Coin Smiley
coinsmarkets

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

what is the rpc port  ?

Trade your coin at Coinsmarkets  - Trading in automatic mode/Generate coins POS /Get free coins
gembitz

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

no coin swap is authorized.  This gembitz guy is a shitposter..  Again repeat no coin swaps are authorized for Trumpcoin.  

If we need to enforce this we can.  No worries the failed takeover by dep and video guy and gembitz died on the table many weeks ago.  Now he is just attempting to scam this community.  Alternative thread has been made.,  This is the Bolshevik failed takeover thread..

^i hope you have attorneys to back your mouth up fool! :-D

At least you are good for a laugh!!  Lol!!!

yeah I am not worried.. for example you will only prevail in a slander case if I am not correct about my claim.  And so far you have demonstrated both textbook shit-posting and Bolshevism.

Also, it is not good to threaten court action.  That will hurt your case.  Either sue me or don't but threatening me that you might sue me will hurt your case and look really bad.  So govern yourself accordingly, time is of the essence!

^MAKE YOUR TIME ~ ALL YOUR BASE :-D NEW CODE & WEBSITE ==WASHINGTON D.C.+ ALEX JONES INTERVIEW!!!==HODL TRUMPCOIN!!! WEEEEEE

Depredation (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:50:49 AM

Sounds like a hostile takeover. Exactly, what happened to Putincoin. Now there are two of them!
There is no takeover happening  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
shijianguozi

Activity: 112

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

go go TRUMP Coin Smiley
gogo?  where to go ? Grin dump or pump?

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
John37

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

go go TRUMP Coin Smiley
gogo?  where to go ? Grin dump or pump?

to the 1 $.
gembitz

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:26:49 AM

surplus bob and his sockpuppets are haired! Shocked lmfao

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:28:41 AM

LOL ^^^ Weeeee!!!  

What if I told you I am not Bob's surplus and in fact care about TRUMPcoin easily 10X more than you do???

Also I have no sock puppets...now what?

My support comes from those in the community who see my heart on my sleeve and my commitment to open institutions and International (commonly called "Western") values!  Weeeeeeee

gembitz

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:08:07 AM

LOL ^^^ Weeeee!!!  

What if I told you I am not Bob's surplus and in fact care about TRUMPcoin easily 10X more than you do???

Also I have no sock puppets...now what?

My support comes from those in the community who see my heart on my sleeve and my commitment to open institutions and International (commonly called "Western") values!  Weeeeeeee

^ok why are you acting like a rogue then? We urge you to ==JOIN US== we are pulling for this project to be sustainable and be able to fund our endevours for up to 2020 ... please send me your email and join our slack! :-D ~tia!

gembitz

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:18:35 AM

Trumpcoin pumping up 10K close!! ~ new website & possible we make it to the crypto art show in Manchester UK ~ we are looking to send a Diplomat to meet Richard Stallman in our effort to switch over to free software ;-D *ez//^$$$

LOW SUPPLY ONLY 12million authorized coins as of now! Wink

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:34:49 AM

Trumpcoin pumping up 10K close!! ~ new website & possible we make it to the crypto art show in Manchester UK ~ we are looking to send a Diplomat to meet Richard Stallman in our effort to switch over to free software ;-D *ez//^$$$

Richard Stallman said for you he will charge double!!  Weeeeeeee!!

gembitz

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:54:31 AM

Richard Stallman said for you he will charge double!!  Weeeeeeee!!

^lol you never talked to him!~ if you did tell us what did he teach you ? Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: