Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Local Bitcoin Business Listings - Paying 0.001 BTC Per Listing!  (Read 17653 times)
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:27:15 AM

I am very disappointed with the work that was done on this thread, and it will make me hesitant for hire publicly on here again. I paid out over 1 btc on this project and most of the foreign listings were absolute garbage. not only were they absolute garbage/fake but they also broke the site due to bad characters!

Some people did good work, like Chrisbin,lbromy,raymond541,rchstr,nealvanellsa, etc and these people I will whitelist for future promotions/projects.  The majority of you did absolute SHIT work and in fact broke the site and I have been having to hire people to approve listings one-by-one and verify them one-by-one.

So, all in all, this kind of shoddy job ruins it for all the people who do good work.  Also I've paid out over 2 btc in jobs over the past month but now some assholes have given me negative feedback for not paying out for SHIT WORK.  So, guess what? I'm not likely to run more promotions here ..

Sad to hear that you wont run promotions anymore. Hiring someone to approve listings one by one is a good idea to decrease the spammy and garbage/fake listings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:26:56 PM

and again, if anyone who did good work has not been paid, just PM me with your bitcoin address, unpaid listings and links.  Most people who did good work have been paid but I think ChrisBin has not?  Maybe a few others..

And how about the poor people you scam with your torwallet I'm glad all the DT members and mods of this forum have helped to get you more red tag,now you are one of the user with the most red tag ,you should be ashame of yourself,paying people from funds you scam from other people
torwalletscam

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

and again, if anyone who did good work has not been paid, just PM me with your bitcoin address, unpaid listings and links.  Most people who did good work have been paid but I think ChrisBin has not?  Maybe a few others..
Not only a few others but so many people you scam with your Torwallet so I've registered and will campaign that your torwallet.com is a scam wallet and all the projects you have..
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

Lenny SCAM
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:39:09 PM

I could list two restaurants and cafes which allow to pay with Bitcoin and which are not listed on your sites yet.
I can not make a picture of the spots by myself because I do not have the option to visit it in the next time.
Anyhow I was there and I am able to describe the spots.
Can I use images from the web for your site (I do not have the copyrights on the images)?
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

I could list two restaurants and cafes which allow to pay with Bitcoin and which are not listed on your sites yet.
I can not make a picture of the spots by myself because I do not have the option to visit it in the next time.
Can I use images from the web for your site (I do not have the copyrights on the images)?

You are not reading the scammer announcement that he has stopped offering this task and you have not yet read about the scammer reputation in his trust rating,you should know better in not dealing with a proven scammer like Lenny..

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:22:20 AM

He's paid out over 2 btc. It's true Huh I missed this task, hope to see other tasks soon.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

You are not reading the scammer announcement that he has stopped offering this task and you have not yet read about the scammer reputation in his trust rating,you should know better in not dealing with a proven scammer like Lenny..

But how is Lenny a scam? The guy paid out to jobs diligently done. I participated in some of his past campaigns and he paid me appropriately. Is there something i am missing here or what? I really don't understand.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:53:26 PM

I can post in Pune City, from India Country.

Let me know if I am in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

I can post in Pune City, from India Country.

Let me know if I am in.

this task is temporarily closed. better read first. Smiley
lenny_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:12:50 PM

hey folks, i can't continue to run this promotion due to someone leaving me negative feedback, but if any successful posters want to continue with some work please email me at dr.michael.moriarty@yandex.com

Only chrisbin,778bitcoin,lbromy and trumpD are invited to email me for more work

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

hey folks, i can't continue to run this promotion due to someone leaving me negative feedback, but if any successful posters want to continue with some work please email me at dr.michael.moriarty@yandex.com

Only chrisbin,778bitcoin,lbromy and trumpD are invited to email me for more work

Thanks Lenny. Just saw your message and I have sent you an email. Please keep us updated on the progress of the project.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

But how is Lenny a scam? The guy paid out to jobs diligently done. I participated in some of his past campaigns and he paid me appropriately. Is there something i am missing here or what? I really don't understand.

You should check the trust rating of this guy so you can see his activity,this guy scamming history dates back 2012,so better careful dealing this guy,I'm glad that mods have done an excellent job putting him negative tags,those who wants to work with him should also get red tag also..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

You should stopped visiting this forum,you are such a big disgrace,scamming a lot of people in this forum I'm glad that your profile is now full of shit,that will stop you for scamming more people in the future,so sorry that some people are corroborating to this serial scammer..

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

I have never seen someone in this forum with more negative trust than the op. How can people believe you?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

how all everyone can believe with your the site ? while you have negative trust,
this is definitely a scam, be careful !!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

how all everyone can believe with your the site ? while you have negative trust,
this is definitely a scam, be careful !!

He paid for first listings, but after that it was looking pretty bad. I would personally try to avoid, or just do few listings at a time.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

You are all super smart. Congratulations.
This topic has been dead for months. I was happy to be one of the few trusted people to work on this project for lenny.
For the record  He paid us for every listing. I made 0.05 BTC. Then the whole project was ruined and the site was flooded with bad listings by none other than..... Not lenny. It was the greedy users and people who couldn't follow simple directions. I'm guessing lenny has so many bad ratings because he didn't pay people he doesn't authorize to work. He didn't pay for poor quality work either. I've done several small jobs for lenny and EVERY TIME her paid me. More than anybody else for the same work.
Read the instructions. Read the requirements. Read the eligibility. Most importantly, don't get all bent out of shape when you don't get paid for something you should not have been doing in the first place .

I'm still mad about this whole thing. You people were the scammers here. Not lenny. This was going to be the first accurate Bitcoin business listing service. Ruined by greedy  assholes.
Becoming a trend around this forum.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

You are all super smart. Congratulations.
This topic has been dead for months. I was happy to be one of the few trusted people to work on this project for lenny.
For the record  He paid us for every listing. I made 0.05 BTC. Then the whole project was ruined and the site was flooded with bad listings by none other than..... Not lenny. It was the greedy users and people who couldn't follow simple directions. I'm guessing lenny has so many bad ratings because he didn't pay people he doesn't authorize to work. He didn't pay for poor quality work either. I've done several small jobs for lenny and EVERY TIME her paid me. More than anybody else for the same work.
Read the instructions. Read the requirements. Read the eligibility. Most importantly, don't get all bent out of shape when you don't get paid for something you should not have been doing in the first place .

I'm still mad about this whole thing. You people were the scammers here. Not lenny. This was going to be the first accurate Bitcoin business listing service. Ruined by greedy  assholes.
Becoming a trend around this forum.

You're right Chris. It was ruined by greedy participants who wanted to earn easily without adhering to simple instructions Lenny laid out. They did a shoddy job and that Lenny refused to pay for which earned him a further red trust. I participated in Lenny's first social media bounty and I got paid as soon as I was done with the task. But I couldn't join in the Bitcoin listing because I knew I wouldn't do a good job on that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: