Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bribing via bitcoin a good idea?  (Read 96824 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2310
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

There are many weird services that are accepting bitcoins out there.
So I don't think there will be any issue to use bitcoin as bribing Cheesy

It is true that many services out there are accepting bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that we could use bitcoin in whatever we wanted to do. For example is this bribing idea through bitcoin, we all know that bribing is illegal, and you could end up on jail if we are going to get caught. So, this is an issue which may cause for a certain place or country for bitcoin to be banned because of this.

And there are many countries out there banned bitcoin because of being misuse by the people, like buying illegal drugs, guns and so on in the black market in the deep web.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

With 1000 dollars each, it seems that bribing with bitcoin would be a good idea.  One USB stick will do the job with no third party required.

Well lol, what have you been up to man Grin

Sure, the idea seems great. Actually you don’t even need a USB stick, you can just tell them the private key by mouth, although that is a hassle to do due to the sheer number of characters in a private key. Or you could hand them a piece of paper.

I doubt that people will accept bitcoin bribes to be honest as most people don’t know what bitcoins are even yet across the world. You’ll probably find more success using cash not bitcoins lmao.

Disclaimer: I do not endorse the act of bribing anyone! Grin
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:03:23 AM

Lol, the problem isn't how to spend it. It's that bribing is illegal and using bitcoin doesn't really help avoid that.
[/quote]

Looks like they all know the stuffs where to spend bitcoin even though it is illegal. This act, bribing anyone using bitcoin is not a great idea. It could lead us to a certain circumstances which we don't want to happen, and if you are saying that it is okay to do, to bribe people since you are anonymous in bitcoin, well, I could say you're not completely that anonymous. Your IP address could be track where you are and who you are, so you could get caught and you know where your destination would be.

I know we don't want such thing to happen, that we would end up in jail because of misusing the bitcoin. We could avoid this thing, since there are lot of ways on where we could spend it, the best idea so far is to earn and save it, for us to have profits in the long run.
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:37:49 AM

Bribing is a bad idea itself, the act of bribing can put you in more mess than you expect, just make sure you always do the right thing and have no need to bribe anyone
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

With 1000 dollars each, it seems that bribing with bitcoin would be a good idea.  One USB stick will do the job with no third party required.

Using bitcoin for bribes is a good idea? Absolutely not! Bribing was never a good idea so why bother? Deeds with bad intention will never end well. Maybe it will benefit you from the start, but in the long run, it may result for something worse. Your action may haunt you Grin Grin Grin
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:12:50 PM

I think bribing via bitcoin is not a good idea.
We all know that bribing was never a good idea.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:09:53 AM

Maybe yes or maybe no. It always depends on what way you used bitcoin in bribing. But if bribing used in bad or illegal ways then i strongly say that it is not a good idea and it will never be. It may be result to something wrong or bad intention or maybe worse as it is. So if you think that bribe is not a good idea, from the start dont bribe to anything/someone because it may lead to jail if you are caught and bribing is a crime. So dont do it!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:55:16 AM

Maybe yes or maybe no. It always depends on what way you used bitcoin in bribing. But if bribing used in bad or illegal ways then i strongly say that it is not a good idea and it will never be. It may be result to something wrong or bad intention or maybe worse as it is. So if you think that bribe is not a good idea, from the start dont bribe to anything/someone because it may lead to jail if you are caught and bribing is a crime. So dont do it!
Bitcoin has a trail and it can easily be trace, to be sure about your safety you need your an actual cash as it cannot be monitored. Don't be so comfortable with your believe that bitcoin is anonymous because it's not, when you are getting the attention of the authorities you will be investigate and eventually get caught in due time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mastermold

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

Bribing through anything is not a good idea. But If you are really in need of something. Then yes why not. If the other person is ready for accepting bitcoin. Then you can give him and most importantly your identity will be hidden.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

When you bribe someone it has nothing to do with what you give them but rather what they do for you in return.

What you give them doesn't change the fact that you bribed someone.
wxa7115

Activity: 2674
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

Bribery is nothing in comparison to what is possible in the deep web .well dont do bribery , as it is a crime .
Though everyone knew giving as well getting bribe is a crime we continue to do the same as we are benefiting out of it. Bitcoin has just made the process easier, if bitcoin is not found they would continue with fiat or gift cards. So at least through those bribery let us have an increased circulation of bitcoin causing a growth.
Personally I don’t think this is a good idea if using bitcoin to commit crimes becomes a norm then the average person will link those two and will never adopt bitcoin, so I would like criminals to stop using bitcoin because they bring a bad name to the coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

No, but only because bribery is a bad idea, in any currency.

Purely speaking of the transaction type, yes. Bitcoin allows two parties to conduct a transaction of any size without having to be near each other. So the trauma caused by the bribe can be happening away from the person asking for the bribe. Further, once the briber receives the bribe they can make it disappear in a nearly infinite number of ways so that it can't be retrieved. The bribe can't be found.

All anyone has to do is use a bitmixer and the coins become clean of any connection to the bribe.
I also think it is not. Just think fooling some one on a thing that they've already know. Bitcoin is the main crypto currency for now and it will continue as the support of the community and the increase of value control the demand of it. Meaning to say that more businesses would accept bitcoin for their transaction. Then bribing would not be an option anymore because good things will happened to bitcoin. After that that is the time bitcoin will be widely known by people in almost all country.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

i think that "bribing" is bad idea either it is with bitcoin, other currency or anything. it deprives other people from opportunities like those who are well-qualified and also it come in corruption and the nation with corruption always lose the race of development in the modern world.
bribing with bitcoin could destroy the image of bitcoin.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

It is true that many services out there are accepting bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that we could use bitcoin in whatever we wanted to do. For example is this bribing idea through bitcoin, we all know that bribing is illegal, and you could end up on jail if we are going to get caught. So, this is an issue which may cause for a certain place or country for bitcoin to be banned because of this.

And there are many countries out there banned bitcoin because of being misuse by the people, like buying illegal drugs, guns and so on in the black market in the deep web.
I dont think that bribing in bitcoin is a good idea.
First, you would need to type the address of the officer into your mobile, so bitcoins stashed at hardware wallet or paper wallet wouldnt make a job here.

Also, in case if it would turn out that someone was bribed, they could connect the address and the transaction.
If your are bribing someone with cash, nobody can proove it unless thsy will find the money.

Im sure there are thousands of better ways to do this, but bear in mind that bribing an public officer is a crime, and you need to stay careful to not get caught (I am not encouraging anyone to do crime).
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

What? Bribing is not a good idea. But that depends where you use the bribe. But if its for illegal, hell no! I will never do that just to change someones judgment or just to get someone he wants. Either if its money or bitcon. Bribing is still bad on everyones jurisdictions. Its a crime.

I agree with you... You are on point...yea bribing is bad..a crime it is...
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

When you bribe someone it has nothing to do with what you give them but rather what they do for you in return.

What you give them doesn't change the fact that you bribed someone.

You can't say that, bribing is giving, or paying someone to make or do something, and mostly they are done unethically or illegally. You can't say that it has nothing to do with what you pay them, because they did it on the first place because he or she needs that money, and done that because it is a good offer. Yes it doesn't matter what you bribed them, but it matter how much you pay them.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

I think people on goverments now accept bitcoin, for sure in my country they are doing that. Because electronic declaration shows that a lot of people have bitcoins.Political shows bitcon funds but anybody can't control for what reason or where do they get bitcoins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:31:35 PM

Either if you bribe via dollars or bitcoin,its not good for society.But if you are still willing to bribe,better go with bitcoins.Its safe and secure.No more cash handlings.No more bank transactions.Just a click to send btc from your wallet to the other's address.It seems officers who wish to get bribe would insist the briber to give him in only bitcoins in future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

What? Bribing is not a good idea. But that depends where you use the bribe. But if its for illegal, hell no! I will never do that just to change someones judgment or just to get someone he wants. Either if its money or bitcon. Bribing is still bad on everyones jurisdictions. Its a crime.

I agree with you... You are on point...yea bribing is bad..a crime it is...
Bribing is not crime as long as the person that you asked to do something is on the same side to you or if he agree with your deal. Bribing is not that common way of doing a crime because most of the times bribing is done to pay something to another person which they make a deal before doing it and that is not enough to consider as a crime.
OliynyK

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:41:50 PM

I think people on goverments now accept bitcoin, for sure in my country they are doing that. Because electronic declaration shows that a lot of people have bitcoins.Political shows bitcon funds but anybody can't control for what reason or where do they get bitcoins
Which government starts accepting bitcoin as i have not heard about this in any news. Can you provide any link so that i could read what you are talking about,how come political parties or politicians hold a lot of bitcoins , i am really confused what you are trying to tell here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: