Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nthCoin  (Read 3126 times)
auxon0 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:34:39 AM

Hi everyone.  I'm the founder of Botcoin Inc. (and 2nd owner of botcoin.com with no relationship with the previous owner of that domain), which is now EntangleIT.com.  I actually founded EntangleIT years ago, but only now am able to fulfill my vision.  What is that vision?  To make sure our advanced AI and robots don't mutate out of control, and at the same time, wipe out genetic diseases, poverty and many other things.  This kind of vision is possible with the right kind of system in place, as I am sure many, if not all of you realize the potential inherent in the breakthroughs that Bitcoin brought to computer science.  Arrow of time fixed in one direction - fundamental advancement worthy of the highest prizes in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Economics. 

Well, this will also bring the same kind of fundamental breakthroughs to drug discovery and automation of marketing and selling of goods.  Automation of bartering at the finest grain of scale, automatic  security and safety nets and automatic well, anything that we've already thought of that has a middleman requiring trust.  Not every middleman is useless; some provide great services, and should be well paid for their services, but we all know the reality is that we're wasting trillions on trusting middlemen that we do not need at all.  And we don't need them in the pharmaceutical industry any more than we need them in the banks.  Yes, there are scientists that we need, and people that work to handle all the necessary pieces that cannot be yet automated.  And that's great.  They should only focus on what is really required, and do that really, really well.  I could go on and on all night about applications, and that's nice, but what will EntangleIT do, with nthCoin, to make cryptocurrencies achieve their huge potential(s)?

Most importantly, nthCoin will audit blockchains, identifying inconsistencies and provide a model to analyze the flow and weather patterns of value.  It will provide a healing API, that generates "mirror coins", or proxy tokens, that can stand in for another cryptocurrencies, pinned to their values, and allow other blockchains to tap into that API in emergencies.  nthCoin may also use the web of trust to allow owners of lost private keys to recover their coins through the proxy token and healing API, and a jury selected from the web of trust will allow or disallow such an operation.  Thoughts about a jury system (auto-selected at random, people of high enough trust) used to verify identities are welcome.

Recursion in the old days meant something a bit different, with regards to time complexity.  NthCoin will leverage this fact to enable some of the more experimental features, which would include a novel pgp cracking method that could only be triggered by a quorum of PoW miners.

Of all the craziest, insane notions you will hear from me, is the claim that the design of Bitcoin, as authored by Satoshi is actually an embedding of a quantum computer in classical clothing ... only possible with the network of miners and the fixed arrow of time.  EntangleIT intends on ensuring a future for cryptocurrencies in a post-Quantum world, and security in the midst of intensifying propaganda and cyberwarfare.  I'm apparently the first guy to figure out that Satoshi's magic number is prime, and we're friends now.  I hope you'll join us in making nthCoin a reality, and also work on the next version of Bitcoin with Satoshi.  Join us.  Bata is also part of this now, Sir Peter's heart is in the right place, and I believe that BTC and BTA are quite the pair, just the right combo needed to push things over the edge, as fiat goes down the drain and people get desperate, bartering will be absolutely essential.

That's all the time I have for tonight.  Please AMA, and I'll try to answer any questions tomorrow after 7am EST.

Cheers,

Richard Anthony Hein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:38:47 AM

Total supply
Premine     
Type         
Algorithm

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

I will be watching. good idea, pulling it off is another matter

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:19:29 AM

" It's purpose is to eliminate scamcoins from the face of the Earth as well." " This is about saving humanity." Cheesy

heh, heh, not sure if OP is just a crazy dude, or if this is something, they do seem to have $BTA on board....

i think this is an ann tho ;p wait and see where it goes i guess, definitally some "ambitious" ideas in there Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
samuraijin

Activity: 1596
Merit: 261

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:37:55 AM

at least you share details of your thread, I do not understand how your project

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

what is nth coin youre not explain detail information youre coin
wait to explain youre coin
about total suply coin, ico selling, tipe coin and more about spefication youre coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
auxon0 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:45:29 PM

NthCoin will use a Pow/Pos hybrid along with a new Quantum-safe cryptosystem.  Currently, we are looking into Daniel Nager's work:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.crypt/OHF7LEJhaQ0.  I have another idea for a Quantum-safe PoW, if Daniel's doesn't pan out, but Daniel is way ahead of me on this part, so we would like people to attempt to prove Daniel's system is Quantum-safe.

NthCoin will actually have to implement whatever PoW/PoS system is in use by the coins it is auditing, in addition to its own Quantum-safe system, because it will have to generate blocks that match the audited blockchain.  This is part of the mirror coin idea.

The initial supply of mirror coins will match the supply currently in existence for coins which nthCoin is auditing.

NthCoin will also have it's own coin.  I have the thought that NthCoins only have value when pinned to the value of a coin it is auditing or acting as a proxy for.  Much more discussion around this is in order and I welcome any ideas about this.  Proof-of-burn may be required for this system as well, but I'm open to ideas on how to peg/pin nthCoin value to its audited coin(s).

Premine would be mining mirror coins or proxy tokens up to the number of the current supply for the audited coin(s), and so the total pre-mined nthCoins would match the total coins in existence for all the coin(s) it is auditing.  nthCoins will be coloured differently to match the coin(s) it audits.

First pass at this would bind BTC and BTA to nthCoin, and 10 of the most utilized, by release date (December 2017 to March 2018 will be an ICO, I think, and go live March 23rd, 2018).

Any more questions about the specifics mentioned so far?

Thanks,

R.A.H.

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

How many members are there in your team?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

This topic creator is the same guy who hyped batacoin on twitter yesterday pumped it to 15k and dumped it to 3.5k and this is his first post lol. Let me guess another ....
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:13:54 PM

This topic creator is the same guy who hyped batacoin on twitter yesterday pumped it to 15k and dumped it to 3.5k and this is his first post lol. Let me guess another ....

Richard quit his job to undertake this, needed the $$$ I suppose, Bata was the sacrificial lamb,
And a year is an optimistic time frame for such things also

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:42:07 PM

link to source ? wallet please..
auxon0 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:31:16 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 11:01:45 PM by auxon0

Richard quit his job to undertake this, needed the $$$ I suppose, Bata was the sacrificial lamb,
And a year is an optimistic time frame for such things also

Bata is not sacrificed at all.  I bought about 128 BATA, that's it.  I am pumping it because we need a bartering system based on crypto, that's why.  A year is optimistic, yes, I'm optimistic about certain things.

EDIT:  I just bought a little bit more.  As much as I can right now, in truth.  18K8245MzPcfHgGEyFQv7iTpYXcomDAUoD
auxon0 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

link to source ? wallet please..

I'm going to reimplement Bitcoin in Racket and base nthCoin off of that, so don't expect a wallet until December.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

Oh Really...
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

waiting for more info
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:56:59 AM

I thought Bata is a footwear brand...

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

Any new nthCoin news dev???
About your project, bounty campaign etc

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
auxon0 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

As posted by pc888, just above, I've decided that nthCoin should be a Bitcoin BIP instead, to avoid competition and confusion.  The purpose of nthCoin is to help Bitcoin and other coins, not hinder them, or take anything away from them, but to help with fraud and the pain of losing your funds with no means of recovery, forever.  So, it makes more sense, after a lot of consideration, to build the concepts of nthCoin into Bitcoin.

Since I really believe the Core code base needs to be refactored into a monadic design, I will do what I can do to refactor Core, and then will do what I can do to help Satoshi Nakamoto implement a Tobin Tax as he has in mind to implement a form of Universal Basic Income using Bitcoin.

So, there's not going to be any premine, or anything like that, instead it's going to be integrated into Bitcoin itself.  I hope to work more closely with Satoshi to implement the UBI, and have started talking to him about issues of identity, and how he envisions the secondary blockchain that holds the unique wallet addresses for individuals. 

Cheers,

Richard Anthony Hein
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

As posted by pc888, just above, I've decided that nthCoin should be a Bitcoin BIP instead, to avoid competition and confusion.  The purpose of nthCoin is to help Bitcoin and other coins, not hinder them, or take anything away from them, but to help with fraud and the pain of losing your funds with no means of recovery, forever.  So, it makes more sense, after a lot of consideration, to build the concepts of nthCoin into Bitcoin.

Since I really believe the Core code base needs to be refactored into a monadic design, I will do what I can do to refactor Core, and then will do what I can do to help Satoshi Nakamoto implement a Tobin Tax as he has in mind to implement a form of Universal Basic Income using Bitcoin.

So, there's not going to be any premine, or anything like that, instead it's going to be integrated into Bitcoin itself.  I hope to work more closely with Satoshi to implement the UBI, and have started talking to him about issues of identity, and how he envisions the secondary blockchain that holds the unique wallet addresses for individuals. 

Cheers,

Richard Anthony Hein

So you are talking with satoshi himself 🤣
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: