Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 04:30:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months!  (Read 3099 times)
Krikke

Activity: 55

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

10K very possible! Seeing the trend of bitcoin in the market it looks likes 10K can be achieve 3 to 4 months from now.  The higher bitcoins price is the better. Lets hope for the best in the world of cryptocurrencies. #Bitcoin to the moon Wink

3 months ago I would say no, not until 2019, but seeing the last rise i expect the unexpected. Even getting to 8k means a tremendous x8 in just 1 year. WHich means btc is getting towards it's goal. Adoption on a very broad scale.

Let's see what happens after the fork and when the BTC ETF of CME is active... All that wall-street money can start making us drool. Dangerous though for a small bubble, but just a small on BTC marketcap is far too low for a big bubble to burst now!

I'm guessing it will reach $25k in 2018, but of course I have no detailed proof. Just my guts as all this positive news keeps developing day by day!

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1065

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

10K very possible! Seeing the trend of bitcoin in the market it looks likes 10K can be achieve 3 to 4 months from now.  The higher bitcoins price is the better. Lets hope for the best in the world of cryptocurrencies. #Bitcoin to the moon Wink

3 months ago I would say no, not until 2019, but seeing the last rise i expect the unexpected. Even getting to 8k means a tremendous x8 in just 1 year. WHich means btc is getting towards it's goal. Adoption on a very broad scale.

Let's see what happens after the fork and when the BTC ETF of CME is active... All that wall-street money can start making us drool. Dangerous though for a small bubble, but just a small on BTC marketcap is far too low for a big bubble to burst now!

I'm guessing it will reach $25k in 2018, but of course I have no detailed proof. Just my guts as all this positive news keeps developing day by day!

Bitcoin could be the 1st trillion dollar asset assuming governments (all over the world especially US) don't ban it first.
bhadz

Activity: 602

FortuneJack of all trades.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

Anything can happen now with a blink of an eye with bitcoin. This year is a good progress for bitcoin though there are so many forks that happened still it did help bitcoin a lot and for sure there will be more of it in the future. Everyone is free to speculate with the price of bitcoin as long as you are not hurting others feeling with that speculation, you should be fine with it. Let us keep that positive news keep alive!

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
sapnu

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
I can't agree with you more. It is really possible since the pump on its market value is continuous. It seems that it can be achieved before this year end because of the segwit2x that might be the biggest factor for its value to be more expensive just like the recent fork last August which made the value of Bitcoin to go skyrocket. If it will be as successful or even more successful yhan the fork I've mentioned, Bitcoin might reach 10000$ with ease at the end of December.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
MMA

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
I can't agree with you more. It is really possible since the pump on its market value is continuous. It seems that it can be achieved before this year end because of the segwit2x that might be the biggest factor for its value to be more expensive just like the recent fork last August which made the value of Bitcoin to go skyrocket. If it will be as successful or even more successful yhan the fork I've mentioned, Bitcoin might reach 10000$ with ease at the end of December.
It is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing tell segwit2x, but after that i am sure that everyone will like to get the profit and therefore we can see some selling pressure, the price is already stuck between 7600$ and 7000$, investors are feeling reluctant while investing money there. Therefore its look like difficult that the price of bitcoin will cross 10K this years. Although there are more chances that the bitcoin price will even cross 10k but we can expect that price of bitcoin will cross that limit in next one year.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
John Langut

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

Maybe if we have a new free money fork every 2 months Bitcoin will go to $1 million. In fact I've read about a fork in December.

HalfDeck

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing tell segwit2x, but after that i am sure that everyone will like to get the profit and therefore we can see some selling pressure, the price is already stuck between 7600$ and 7000$, investors are feeling reluctant while investing money there. Therefore its look like difficult that the price of bitcoin will cross 10K this years. Although there are more chances that the bitcoin price will even cross 10k but we can expect that price of bitcoin will cross that limit in next one year.

I do not trust the SegWit2x until the result is good. Finally, the change of Bitcoin miner made the Bitcoin dropped today. In my opinion, SegWit2x is just a dream created to pump the price of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Unlimited, only Bitcoin Cash is a successful project to helps Bitcoin solve its total supply coin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Hishadinin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

you are right because if we back 6 months price up from 3,000$ to 7,000$ so it is easy to up from 7,000 to 10,000 in next 10 months
dustboy

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

you are right because if we back 6 months price up from 3,000$ to 7,000$ so it is easy to up from 7,000 to 10,000 in next 10 months

If we look at how it was increased last 6 months then yes it sounds like it will hit $10k easily but it wont be as easy as you think. If you only look at that way, do you think it will hit $49,000,000 in the next 8 years as it was less than $1 on 2009 and it is now around $7k?

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Mehedi72

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:38:02 PM

Bitcoin already cross 6900$ and now 1 Bitcoin equals 6928.06 US Dollar.  Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 10,000$ or more in the next 5-6 months

Trela

Activity: 868

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
Today at 04:28:47 PM

If we look at how it was increased last 6 months then yes it sounds like it will hit $10k easily but it wont be as easy as you think. If you only look at that way, do you think it will hit $49,000,000 in the next 8 years as it was less than $1 on 2009 and it is now around $7k?
This is not a calculation and a rule fixed. You forget everything can changes anytime as long as the mentality of people want to change. The people are the reason can make the price of Bitcoin will be high or low in future. And behind the normal investor, the whale are one of the important roles to decide the Bitcoin value.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀