March 19, 2024, 02:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 19977 19978 19979 19980 19981 19982 19983 19984 19985 19986 19987 19988 19989 19990 19991 19992 19993 19994 19995 19996 19997 19998 19999 20000 20001 20002 20003 20004 20005 20006 20007 20008 20009 20010 20011 20012 20013 20014 20015 20016 20017 20018 20019 20020 20021 20022 20023 20024 20025 20026 [20027] 20028 20029 20030 20031 20032 20033 20034 20035 20036 20037 20038 20039 20040 20041 20042 20043 20044 20045 20046 20047 20048 20049 20050 20051 20052 20053 20054 20055 20056 20057 20058 20059 20060 20061 20062 20063 20064 20065 20066 20067 20068 20069 20070 20071 20072 20073 20074 20075 20076 20077 ... 33172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26330440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

I recognize that there is likely a language barrier here, but I cannot begin to guess at how your reply is in any way a response to my inquiry, which you quoted.

the poster in question is getting very close to my ignore threshold

as if I could care less of your opinions or actions... a little american slave but hurt? who cares, you can always go die in a suicide mission in the south china sea or maybe you wanna see your boys die in real fight against the SCO? sucker... go suck the tits of ppt... short gold, short silver, short vix, long equity, stable bonds. nothing else to see... ahh of course the war to put down bitcoin... done by the fucking globalists that are exposed like naked sheep ready to be roasted by a LIBERATED china... something that you seek but are too weak to achieve... go use your bucks to fuck a sugar baby who doesn't have enough $ to pay for her paper to get a job more decent than flipping burger in the grease and fumes...

3 days to rise and 3 hours to fall.

Isn't that unfair? Roll Eyes

mmmm if you put it that way yes falling goes so much quicker  Angry

but yeah nothing to do about it , but when it reverse and shift to GEAR X going on full speed then we gonna see something  Cool
the day when all the NOcoiners have to shut up what a moment will that be
the momentum off a life time

Technically, we've to turn the no-coiners into coiners (instead of shutting them up) to increase the market cap and profit off. Grin

In bitcoin, it can always get inverted fast.

we don't have ppt backing (aka the fed at nyc pumping their buddies asset) for foreign sucker to believe that america isn't ruined and addicted to opioids while their women are selling themselves for piece of paper inflated faster than a fission reactor always blow away...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

Technically, we've to turn the no-coiners into coiners (instead of shutting them up) to increase the market cap and profit off. Grin

Sounds like a ponzi, how will the no-coiners turn a profit when you run out of people to jump on board?

Shocked Shocked
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Sounds like a ponzi, how will the no-coiners turn a profit when you run out of people to jump on board?

Shocked Shocked

This will take a long time. We are only 0.5% of world population. Why worry now?

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

in this down days ... the situation is clear ... anyone manipulate the btc value.... who? (this is not a question of bulla vs bears or whales....) if a big Istitution can try to kill btc??
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 7748

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

[–]Rannasha 24 points 5 hours ago

If a movie is ever made about MtGox or Bitcoin in general, which actor would you prefer to play you?

[–]MagicalTux 90 points 5 hours ago

Jack Black. I really love the guy.

gotta hand it to him here, that right there is some funny shit

Good fit too.

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

in this down days ... the situation is clear ... anyone manipulate the btc value.... who? (this is not a question of bulla vs bears or whales....) if a big Istitution can try to kill btc??

yeah they do... their sex pets must always at all costs accept those little pieces of papers they can print at will...

anyway, I read a lot about the venezulians bitcoiners... what about the iranians? SCO security and safety from the globalists roaches + cheap and plentiful nat gaz... sun, gravity... I mean... the next china?

can they produce a decent hasher?
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1166

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

The double bottom was denied. We are going straight to hell, that's it, $1k and the three-digits nightmare train.

If you'd stand next to me I'd punch you straight in the face.  Angry  Have you ever heard of decimation? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army) we need some kind of similar shit for bitcoiners! Hold the line! Stop the panic! HODL!  Cool
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

The double bottom was denied. We are going straight to hell, that's it, $1k and the three-digits nightmare train.

If you'd stand next to me I'd punch you straight in the face.  Angry  Have you ever heard of decimation? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army) we need some kind of similar shit for bitcoiners! Hold the line! Stop the panic! HODL!  Cool

the simplest and most efficient way to stop the attacks on bitcoin is to nuke with mrv the hamptons on a 4th of july.

this is the only thing that those little bastards understand...

anyway it's our fault... when they were using the printed fiat to bid to heaven, more should have gone short... to be able to buy back, but they would have raised to 200k... they don't care they can print, until their petrodollar is as good as the petro... never soon enough.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2368

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

yeah they do... their sex pets must always at all costs accept those little pieces of papers they can print at will...

anyway, I read a lot about the venezulians bitcoiners... what about the iranians? SCO security and safety from the globalists roaches + cheap and plentiful nat gaz... sun, gravity... I mean... the next china?

Bitmain gets the most benefit from these low prices.

Jihan's demon hole has infinite number of ASIC miners so he has absolute control over the network. He is just manipulating the prices to drive out his recent competitor Halong. Halong is a newer player and don't have a big capital as bitmain so Bitmain hopes halong will eventually go bankrupt just like other European companies did. (like KNC)

If Halong doesn't die soon, we can expect even lower prices. Good for us for having cheap coins, bad for us in the long term because Halong has almost zero chances to win this game.

That's my guess.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Jihan's demon hole has infinite number of ASIC miners so he has absolute control over the network. He is just manipulating the prices to drive out his recent competitor Halong. Halong is a newer player and don't have a big capital as bitmain so Bitmain hopes halong will eventually go bankrupt just like other European companies did. (like KNC)

If Halong doesn't die soon, we can expect even lower prices. Good for us for having cheap coins, bad for us in the long term because Halong has almost zero chances to win this game.

That's my guess.

nice sharing, thanks ! the two kingdom... Smiley. One sure thing the globalists are forbidding INTEL to compete... so even SAMSUNG... but of course... INTEL can't. WHY? let's use those 11nm before the bitmain start to print chips too...

and those little pikers who believe to have patent on chips pattern... lol, then they will say they own music? and then what? can't improve their attack system? where those monkey live?
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2827

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:03 PM

That's my guess.
An interesting take. The BCH ship is sinking fast, so Dr. Wu turns to other feats.

One reason why I find your guess unlikely is that IMO when Halong embarked on this endeavor, they couldn't possibly ignore the ensuing battle and its perils. So I guess their pockets are deep enough to wait out for the markets to get back to rational before their firm gets insolvent.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

Oh my.
These days take the most out of me. Do they come as a test? A voice in my head says sell, sell, sell. But I keep holding under heavy rain, storms, hurricanes and tornado.
Can't rain all the time.
Distressed Roll Eyes
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

[–]Rannasha 24 points 5 hours ago

If a movie is ever made about MtGox or Bitcoin in general, which actor would you prefer to play you?

[–]MagicalTux 90 points 5 hours ago

Jack Black. I really love the guy.

gotta hand it to him here, that right there is some funny shit

Good fit too.

made my day  Grin Grin Grin

thanks
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Something is happening in Canada. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it.

Spring?

I just checked into a hotel downtown Toronto. My plan was to hit the ATM's this afternoon, but it's too cold to capitulate on foot. Idk how the hell Jimbo does this.
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4080

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
Merited by conspirosphere.tk (1)

Good afternoon all
Situation is the same...$6.5k on the downside and $7.5k for the upside for indication for leaving the accumulation zone we have been sitting in for the last few days. Otherwise it's buy the dips when you can.

#dyor #btfd #stronghands

p.s.  Thought this was interesting also. Intel looking at a SoC for mining?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-tech-company-intel-files-patent-to-reduce-bitcoin-mining-energy-use
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

Oh my.
These days take the most out of me. Do they come as a test? A voice in my head says sell, sell, sell. But I keep holding under heavy rain, storms, hurricanes and tornado.
Can't rain all the time.
Distressed Roll Eyes

and once the sky clears (and the globalists and their minions are send to the other side) can we finally, breath, free, at last.

Something is happening in Canada. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it.

Spring?

I just checked into a hotel downtown Toronto. My plan was to hit the ATM's this afternoon, but it's too cold to capitulate on foot. Idk how the hell Jimbo does this.

amazon doesn't do bank note delivery, yet? hahaha. maybe they could stream them to you Cheesy.

That's my guess.
An interesting take. The BCH ship is sinking fast, so Dr. Wu turns to other feats.

One reason why I find your guess unlikely is that IMO when Halong embarked on this endeavor, they couldn't possibly ignore the ensuing battle and its perils. So I guess their pockets are deep enough to wait out for the markets to get back to rational before their firm gets insolvent.

2 things are certains, when the giants of shanghai decide to create a new dragon, they have pocket deep enough to reach what ever they wish, and the second, is that now, as long as the globalists and their western minions are still alive sun bathing in aspen or preparing their spring break in the hamptons, it's not a time, to create too many frictions... soft...

the types of nationalistic ideology so foreign to rockfeller and his minions... the things they must destroy, to create fake and divisive social constructs (that they call community).

normal rule based competition... otherwise it's war, like in america and it's western "allies" and this type of childish immature illetrate behavoirs weren't possible 2000 years ago in a million standing army, as it is now.

it's called civilization... a foreign concept to the tribalists, specially the talmudists flavors... enslaving han... what a project... good luck rabbis.

Good afternoon all
Situation is the same...$6.5k on the downside and $7.5k for the upside for indication for leaving the accumulation zone we have been sitting in for the last few days. Otherwise it's buy the dips when you can.

#dyor #btfd #stronghands

p.s.  Thought this was interesting also. Intel looking at a SoC for mining?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-tech-company-intel-files-patent-to-reduce-bitcoin-mining-energy-use

it makes almost 10 years that everyone is bitching for them to switch, no fucking SoC are what ever the want to call that shit marketingly... HASHERS. faster, efficienter, cheaper. nothing. else.

anyway how many days at current rate before bitmain start to tape out their own chips in their own fabs? I mean it wouldn't make sense for sha2 asics, but if they can extend their asic offering to beyond cryptos... hehehe bye bye intc.

but I guess too busy tapping out the next spectre for the american services to be able to safeguard all videos from epstein to leak... priority, maintaining the facade, so stpet.

what are the new markets that the fed doesn't control? vix owned, gold owned, silver owned, equities owned, bonds mastered... I mean... it's only by refusing their fiat that we have a chance to oppose and then defeat them and be free... otherwise it's their digital, spritual and bodily servitudes (forced vaccines, forced abortions, forced dna modifications, forced implants to "eliminate you"... remember to them we are just sex pets and meat to grind in foreign theaters... but the fun and most sad and most tragic and most freightening is that with a 40 BILLIONS annually budget the CIA is blind, or incompetent or accomplice.

I guess they must hate the american oligarchs too... or they work for them, or they are them.

anyway nothing is better than dead western foreigners who attempts to destabilize china... by all their avaible means,... the only sadness is that they are so dumb they can't even see that most of their tricks are at least 4000 years old... as if things change under the heaven Smiley.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1166

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

My plan was to hit the ATM's this afternoon, but it's too cold to capitulate on foot.

Hahaaa this is hilarious...  Grin
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

My plan was to hit the ATM's this afternoon, but it's too cold to capitulate on foot.

Hahaaa this is hilarious...  Grin

another theory I like is that bitcoin was released to keep us busy and fighting for scrubs, while they use this time to consolidate their thefts from the bail outs... it's a good plan,... rather than see us in the street fighting against their crimes, home miners exposes themselves to toxic gaz from the miners and strong emf... (but who cares your wives is listening to spotify streaming, meaning lot of electromagnitic fields destroying her dna, totally want the globalists like rockefeller and his minions love..., ie die while being useable as sex pet).

did you see facebook is https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-04/facebook-admits-over-87-million-peoples-data-was-shared-improperly

do you know what they sell at the highest price? data of virgin female... location, etc... to manipulate, to condition... and then they smile... I don't.

few things change...
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 11715

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

I recognize that there is likely a language barrier here, but I cannot begin to guess at how your reply is in any way a response to my inquiry, which you quoted.

the poster in question is getting very close to my ignore threshold

as if I could care less of your opinions or actions... a little american slave but hurt? who cares, you can always go die in a suicide mission in the south china sea or maybe you wanna see your boys die in real fight against the SCO? sucker... go suck the tits of ppt... short gold, short silver, short vix, long equity, stable bonds. nothing else to see... ahh of course the war to put down bitcoin... done by the fucking globalists that are exposed like naked sheep ready to be roasted by a LIBERATED china... something that you seek but are too weak to achieve... go use your bucks to fuck a sugar baby who doesn't have enough $ to pay for her paper to get a job more decent than flipping burger in the grease and fumes...

mmmm if you put it that way yes falling goes so much quicker  Angry

but yeah nothing to do about it , but when it reverse and shift to GEAR X going on full speed then we gonna see something  Cool
the day when all the NOcoiners have to shut up what a moment will that be
the momentum off a life time

In bitcoin, it can always get inverted fast.

we don't have ppt backing (aka the fed at nyc pumping their buddies asset) for foreign sucker to believe that america isn't ruined and addicted to opioids while their women are selling themselves for piece of paper inflated faster than a fission reactor always blow away...

When btc get adopted .... the NOcoiners Will switch side from time to time
cofefeGandalf

Activity: 96
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Erm, guys, i don´t get how to get UBTC. Couldn´t a helpfull soul direct me ? Thanks ! I´m always offtopic, i know, but can´t help myself.

you're too late. you had to send them some bitcoin from the address you're claiming and hand over your ID and blood and even then they'd probably deny it to you. their 'offer' closed a month ago.

They added an extra grace period for claiming until 14th February, then kept all the unclaimed coins for themselves (including Satoshi's million).

To even begin claiming you had to give them an email address and a mobile phone number. After you supplied that information they wanted even more intrusive details from you.

https://news.bitcoin.com/united-bitcoin-may-be-the-most-controversial-fork-to-date/

In order to even get started with UBTC, a user must supply a valid email address and a mobile phone number.

Lulz this shitfork is like a special tax for the mentally challenged.
Pages: « 1 ... 19977 19978 19979 19980 19981 19982 19983 19984 19985 19986 19987 19988 19989 19990 19991 19992 19993 19994 19995 19996 19997 19998 19999 20000 20001 20002 20003 20004 20005 20006 20007 20008 20009 20010 20011 20012 20013 20014 20015 20016 20017 20018 20019 20020 20021 20022 20023 20024 20025 20026 [20027] 20028 20029 20030 20031 20032 20033 20034 20035 20036 20037 20038 20039 20040 20041 20042 20043 20044 20045 20046 20047 20048 20049 20050 20051 20052 20053 20054 20055 20056 20057 20058 20059 20060 20061 20062 20063 20064 20065 20066 20067 20068 20069 20070 20071 20072 20073 20074 20075 20076 20077 ... 33172 »
  Print  

Jump to: