April 25, 2024, 04:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 [2635] 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 ... 33301 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367800 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Vigil

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:47:57 AM

Get ready ladies... Gox is about to take off.
Well... looks like I was wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 10:47:59 AM

China's prices above MtGox again.
maskielli

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:59:20 AM

I find that whenever i try to follow these speculation threads i always get lost pretty quickly once people start pulling out the numbers/graphs, how did you guys start learning how to read and process all this information and make predictions from them?
fluidjax

Activity: 750
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:59:48 AM

Dude, enough, just man-up and accept the hit when you buy back in, some you win, some you lose.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:02:36 AM

Dude, enough, just man-up and accept the hit when you buy back in, some you win, some you lose.

I hope he didn't sell. After preaching about his log chart and how it was never wrong and all we all have to do is hold. That would be ironic.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:03:27 AM

keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:04:00 AM

You are starting go look desperate now. Sad.
Not saying it won't crash but we all know why you are making these posts.

Check this out.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

you're hoping for a crash to get back in  Wink

Pros don't hope. They adjust the bets so that they win regardless. (If they are in the position to move the markets, they will)

And what about the pros who have taken the opposite position and also would like to win?

It's my observation that the most successful traders are not usually given to hubris.

And I was not quoted in full either...

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: rpietila
It will be more useful if you can predict where the pullback will go to and from where. We all know that at some point it will go down a bit.

One year ago I predicted that it will cross $100, hit $300, crash, and stabilize several months at around $120.

Then I earned the 1000s of btc that I sold 2 weeks ago Wink

This time it is possible to be different. I try to give good advice to become a more trusted member of the community.

Quote from: keewee
You sold when the price was about $430 and now you're hoping for a crash to get back in  Wink
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:07:42 AM

OK, finally I got it. Everybody is just envious because I have $millions and they don't, and I did it in the very coordinated way that never risked the majority of the position, in fact at current prices the remainder of the position is already worth more than the whole of it before divestment.

When you cannot argue against operational excellence, you whine. No whiners will be invited to the inauguration ceremony of my castle, however.

Sorry to be so blunt about it but this seems to be the only realistic explanation for the whinery, am I not right?
Vycid

Activity: 336

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:09:06 AM

OK, finally I got it. Everybody is just envious because I have $millions and they don't, and I did it in the very coordinated way that never risked the majority of the position, in fact at current prices the remainder of the position is already worth more than the whole of it before divestment.

When you cannot argue against operational excellence, you whine. No whiners will be invited to the inauguration ceremony of my castle, however.

Sorry to be so blunt about it but this seems to be the only realistic explanation for the whinery, am I not right?

The reason is that you are a narcissist.

I hold no ill will toward those who have found their fortune in Bitcoin; in general I am happy for those individuals. I can tell you that if Adam's cryptic message today means he's sold out and is enjoying his retirement, I can wish him only the best.

However, you are a different case. You throw 13 BTC at a forum troll because you can't bear the idea that people might think you're not super rich?

You wave your wealth around like something we're supposed to respect. But you need to face facts: you're one of many people who made a very fortunate investment. That doesn't make you somehow superior, and that's ever more clear now that you've gone and made a fool of yourself.

Shape up, I really do appreciate your numerical approach and the time you spend collating data.

By the way: trend lines can only predict within the region of data points they envelop. Extrapolation requires fundamental knowledge about the growth mechanism. This is taught in undergraduate statistics classes.
gandhibt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:09:27 AM

You are starting go look desperate now. Sad.
Not saying it won't crash but we all know why you are making these posts.

Check this out.

you're hoping for a crash to get back in  Wink

Pros don't hope. They adjust the bets so that they win regardless. (If they are in the position to move the markets, they will)

And what about the pros who have taken the opposite position and also would like to win?

It's my observation that the most successful traders are not usually given to hubris.

This forum is rpietilas one part of hes job to make money. He has good informative posts, but hes making them to create trust which he uses then to manipulate when he makes these predictions. So read hes informative posts, but ignore hes predictions and you are somewhat okay. But don't eat hes "stop-loss is for fools" bs. Buying back at loss is the most important thing in long-term profitable low risk trading, at least if you're not manipulator.
cfrm

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:18:33 AM

I tried elsewhere with no result, so can someone here explain how this can happen -> https://blockchain.info/da/address/1CMMBYkiB3AVXbysaYuFEepSJTVRggFaNm

A friend sent 0.9 BTC to my brain wallet by scanning the QR code in my Blockchain wallet app. Exactly 10 sec later a transaction is made from my brain wallet to an address I cannot identify. As if it automatically forwarded the BTC's. What the heck can I do? It's quite a lot of money just laying on some random address now..
fluidjax

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:19:06 AM

I am very pleased to hear that it was not the majority of your position, I an not jealous of your position and wish you every success.
I prefixed my comment with 'Dude' to convey that it wasn't done with malice or whinery.

But from you, I didn't expect the purile 'crash crash crash' comment.

Anyways, no hard feelings.
Even if you won't invite me, I'll still send you a 'Congratulations on your new Castle' card Smiley
bnjmnkent

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:20:01 AM

Anyway, I think the manipulation thing is overblown. If one player could crash the market to get cheap coins, that would have happened already. April happened because we all got goxxed.
Among humans, forming communities is common. It can also be observed, that groups come together to maximize their gains solely for this purpose.
Vycid

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:21:41 AM

I tried elsewhere with no result, so can someone here explain how this can happen -> https://blockchain.info/da/address/1CMMBYkiB3AVXbysaYuFEepSJTVRggFaNm

A friend sent 0.9 BTC to my brain wallet by scanning the QR code in my Blockchain wallet app. Exactly 10 sec later a transaction is made from my brain wallet to an address I cannot identify. As if it automatically forwarded the BTC's. What the heck can I do? It's quite a lot of money just laying on some random address now..

I'm afraid you've been robbed.
ShroomsKit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:22:08 AM

I hope he didn't sell. After preaching about his log chart and how it was never wrong and all we all have to do is hold. That would be ironic.

He's not exactly the most stable person here.
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:30:25 AM

You know , not everybody is envious of you.Not with your past!

Second as you may know since you started two topics around here , there are people with more bitcoin than you.
Also there are people with more money than you , even if your bits go over 10 000.

This bragging after a fwew weeks of real posts with essence makes me wonder if its time for a week of cold showers Wink

niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:32:18 AM

Brainwallet? If you have a easy password , it might be a bot who scans those addresses.
Also , low chance of getting them back.
psychrepublic

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:35:06 AM

agreed with niothor.

This is just a reminder to those who might have forgotten or those who are new to bitcoin.

Rpietila is shouting doom and gloom all over the forum, but until the beginning of the year he was predicting a bitcoin valuation of several hundred thousand USD. That was whilst he was in a manic phase, during which his behavior on these forums, as well as in real life caused much sensation and is well documented for those interested in using the search function.

He was subsequently involuntarily hospitalized in a psychiatric facility, diagnosed with Bipolar Affective Disorder, with multiple delusions of grandeur. He now seems to be in a depressive phase of his illness and is spreading doom and gloom on the speculation forums. Either that, or he has sold just before we hit 1000 and is now regretting his mistake.

Either way, thread carefully with him

Second as you may know since you started two topics around here , there are people with more bitcoin than you.
Also there are people with more money than you , even if your bits go over 10 000.

This bragging after a fwew weeks of real posts with essence makes me wonder if its time for a week of cold showers Wink

fluidjax

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:38:20 AM

What was the password? (seriously)
Vycid

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:38:46 AM

agreed with niothor.

This is just a reminder to those who might have forgotten or those who are new to bitcoin.

Rpietila is shouting doom and gloom all over the forum, but until the beginning of the year he was predicting a bitcoin valuation of several hundred thousand USD. That was whilst he was in a manic phase, during which his behavior on these forums, as well as in real life caused much sensation and is well documented for those interested in using the search function.

He was subsequently involuntarily hospitalized in a psychiatric facility, diagnosed with Bipolar Affective Disorder, with multiple delusions of grandeur. He now seems to be in a depressive phase of his illness and is spreading doom and gloom on the speculation forums. Either that, or he has sold just before we hit 1000 and is now regretting his mistake.

Either way, thread carefully with him

I did not realize rpietila suffers from a clinical illness.

Rpietila: Please accept my public apology. I hope you find effective treatment.
Pages: « 1 ... 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 2624 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 [2635] 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 ... 33301 »
  Print  

Jump to: