March 29, 2024, 06:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 30807 30808 30809 30810 30811 30812 30813 30814 30815 30816 30817 30818 30819 30820 30821 30822 30823 30824 30825 30826 30827 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 30845 30846 30847 30848 30849 30850 30851 30852 30853 30854 30855 30856 [30857] 30858 30859 30860 30861 30862 30863 30864 30865 30866 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 30875 30876 30877 30878 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 ... 33205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26336865 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2956

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:36:45 PM
Merited by death_wish (1)

The bear market is not over yet IMO, but is there a reason to panic? Nah, we are here to party everytime the price drop because this kind of opportunity does not come on a daily basis, believe me, when the bull run comes, these weak hands would say that " I wish I bought a lot when the price dump".

Where's the spirit of "HODL" now?

Me, I'll hold even if bitcoin will tur $1k

Is this another crypto winter? Is it a crash? Most analysts say that what crypto investors are witnessing isn’t a crash, but a correction. Even if this is a crash, now is not the time to panic.

Stockhead lists a few handy lessons from experts on how to ride this out ❄️

https://stockhead.com.au/cryptocurrency/winter-is-coming-or-has-it-been-anyway-heres-how-to-survive-a-crypto-decline/

Plagiate from https://www.facebook.com/btcmarkets/
GTFO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1743

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:01:20 PM

Explanation
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:24:17 PM

Thank you.  Reported:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg60434472#msg60434472

Please always grab archives before publicly calling plagiarism.  Another post is plagiarized from the same Facebook page, but seems to have disappeared already from the Wall Observer (?).  See report thread for details and for archival snapshot of Ramiza’s post history.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:35:57 PM

So... this may already be invalidated... but I just noticed this on the 4 hour.

But such low volume going into a weekend...  Just a little weak attempt at mild hopium.

That is not a McDonalds logo.     Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2956

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:41:49 PM

Thank you.  Reported:

Please always grab archives before publicly calling plagiarism.  Another post is plagiarized from the same Facebook page, but seems to have disappeared already from the Wall Observer (?).  See report thread for details and for archival snapshot of Ramiza’s post history.

Thanks for info, i was totally unaware of the reporting thread  Embarrassed
The ittle blue flower got me suspicious, so i googled one sentence (inside double quotes) and it returned the one result pointing to referenced FB page. Since i have no FB account, i could not scroll to/find the post with the actual quote in it. Google could find it, so it was a clear case for me.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:03:27 PM

Explanation
savetherainforest

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:11:34 PM

Thank you.  Reported:

Thanks for info, i was totally unaware of the reporting thread  Embarrassed
The ittle blue flower got me suspicious, so i googled one sentence (inside double quotes) and it returned the one result pointing to referenced FB page. Since i have no FB account, i could not scroll to/find the post with the actual quote in it. Google could find it, so it was a clear case for me.

You guys are f^cking cute and ridiculous in the same time.

What will happen if I take your PC's and your phones away?? Eh?? Eh??..   Shocked   Shocked

You would die inside and you will degenerate.    Cool    Cool

I recommend: Use your brains for once in a while. Never respect anyone or any of their information. But remember it.   Grin   Grin

And stop counting on google. Also, plagiarism is in accordance with satoshi and BTCiTcoin, it is all about sharing and replicating. If you didn't understand till now, BTCiTcoin is communism.     Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:23:35 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (10), JayJuanGee (1), OutOfMemory (1)

https://github.com/responsible-financial-innovation-act22/RFIA-bill

A bill to provide for responsible financial innovation and to bring digital assets within the regulatory perimeter.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

https://github.com/responsible-financial-innovation-act22/RFIA-bill/issues/120
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:57:57 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2022, 09:11:23 PM by empowering

Fuck em, and their law!

https://youtu.be/zKNoU2P0dQc

Grew up with these boys playing in my locals

Bonus track The Prodigy – The Day Is My Enemy (Live in Russia) https://youtu.be/tZuwiGo3hS8

Bonus bonus track , The Prodigy , Jericho
https://youtu.be/M1EUewyGGKk

Bonus bonus bonus track The Prodigy - Spitfire https://youtu.be/aQZDbBGBJsM
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:03:33 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:05:08 PM

Exercising the Marshalls tonight  Grin
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 10064

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:29:13 PM

I don't mind JJG posting long posts but other guys, they can fuck off. Smiley

That's the spirit ImThour.   Wink

Jay, I missed this before when skimming by your posts to return when I had sufficient available time/energy for them.

What is this bizarre outburst?

This jumped out at me at a glance:

[Edited to add extra warning for newbies:  My situation is overall worse than mindrust’s was, after he threw away his bitcoins.  He sold the bottom, and Bitcoin immediately rose after he dumped; but he sold for cash, so he had cash in hand.  He could have immediately re-bought something.  He didn’t; that was his damnfool choice.  In my case, Bitcoin went down after I lost my coins—and it is still below (on average, very far below) the price at which I lost them.  However, my coins were sold by a robot to repay debt—to repay debt, and to pay liquidation penalties.  

hahahaha..

Sounds like you are blaming the robot a little bit, even though I know that is not your intention.  Fucking robot(s).

I get your joke; it is amusing.  In all seriousness, however, there is an aspect of this which I only very briefly mentioned in one prior post.

I suffered liquidations right before my eyes, as I was trying to take corrective action to avert liquidation.  Cause:  Not-on-my-end software errors.  This includes not only fatal BTC liquidations, but also part of what got me trapped so badly to begin with:  In January, I lost a huge amount of equity from liquidations of two different altcoin leveraged long accounts, as I was futilely attempting to make deposits.  (It is fortunate that I refused to cross-margin those with BTC.)  That loss of assets drastically worsened my inability to unwind all of my positions without losing any BTC.

My famously big ego comes with a tendency to be self-critical.  I bend over backwards to take personal responsibility for my own decisions—such as the foolish decision to leverage my BTC.  So as for the beginning—not the end.  Objectively, there were causative factors in the actual liquidations that were not my fault, that were contributory to my losses.

Examining all the nitty-gritty details would probably be unproductive in WO.  In fairness to myself, after having beaten up on myself in so many posts about WHY, WHY DID I DO IT!?!?!, I do think that I should acknowledge in this discussion that there were other contributory factors.

For me—for my own sake—I should take a more balanced view of what happened.

For any newbies reading this, the relevant lesson is:  Not your keys, not your coins.  Once those coins are outside of your control, you could even lose them from screw-ups that are 100% not your fault.  Crying that it’s not your fault will not feel so good, when your coins are gone.

Will catch up here later (famous last words).

Don't fucking post that shit then - unless you are just asking for pain or some excuse to whine about someone not taking you seriously enough on the internet or not feeling your pain sufficientlly enough.. or not being sufficiently empathetic. or not even beleiving you.  

Do we really need to believe you ?  Are you attached to being believed?  

If you are attached to being believed and/or the framing of your matter, then probably you should not post it.. even if it is 100% true and even if you feel that you can provide 100% solid evidence in support of it.. To me, it seems that you could provide seemingly 100% solid evidence until you are blue in the face and sometimes people still will say that you are liying and so why do you want to put yourself into a situation in which you are attached to being believed or winning in regards to the framing or emphases of a topic?  

You can proclaim that you win on the framing and/or emphasis of a topic because you are the most knowledgeable about the topic, and only you know the details.. yet so fucking what.. right?  these are the interwebs. we (perhaps only yours truly) want to interact and not be told about how to feel or think, even if you believe that you are 100% correct.

and then sometimes, the more you insist upon the framing or the facts, then some people (perhaps even yours truly? I don't know) will not believe you becuase you are insisting on something that seems neither relevant or necessary?

So the question in front of us might not even be about the truth of the matter asserted but instead about relevance, necesity and if we want to continue to read about personally and emotionally ladened topics .and furthermore members in these parts have all kinds of differing opinions about relevance and necessity so sometimes they (am I talking about my lil selfie, here?)could give less than two shits if what you  are saying is true..  Truth does no necessqarily veto opinions about relevance and necesity and each person has a differenct opinion about relevanc e and necesity so we could arguye about that until we drop off the planet.. So why even go down that road. especially if you seem to be ongoingly emotionally attached to the framing of it?

Oh, and another thing, you can proclaim all that you like about you are motivated to help others as your justificaation for going into those kinds of details, and so that gets back to relevance and necesity - in which we can have differing opinions, and sure, you can be motivated to bring up toics that are unfavforable to yourself for benevolent reassons.. and none of us need to believe you about those kinds of suppo0sed good motives, either.. but you have a right to disagree and continue to bring it up.  That is your choice, so of course, in the end.. do whatever the fuck you want...   I am just saying that I am not going to be nice merely because you are requesting it... or providing details to justify the sadness, severity of your situation or nobility of your purpose to educate the poor peeps or to spread pro-bitcoin goodness throughout the world.

yes, fuck life is not fair.. and fuck there are a lot of injusices that come from a lot of angles.

On a personal level, there are also some things that I will not post on the internet because I am too emotionally attached to them in one way or another.. in essense too emotionally attached and I am not open to public comment on some of those areas in which I have a closed perspective and I am not willing to accept reframing or my position being laughed at..  or ridiculed.. I will not post in connection with those kinds of details.. .

Sure.. maybe that is just me?

Anyhow, I have a few bitcoin-related incidents that are from 5-ish years ago that I still cannot figure ways to disclose or describe.. and I am pretty sure that some of those kinds of details would be interesting and even helpful to other members for me to go over, but I just cannot bring myself to bring up or get into some of the details.. and I think that most of my reluctance and "don't go there" has to do with some of my personal/emotional attachment to how it is framed. .and there are some unfavoralbe facts in there too..  

Actually, a quite a few topics could be framed as being bitcoin related, especialy when we start to get into various ways that we have fucked up in life in financial ways. and maybe even various patterns in which we continue to fuck up but we might not want to talk about some of those topics because we might even know that we are fucking up in a kind of pattern of behavior but we cannot change the results that we continue to get and some of it might be our fault andsome of it might not.. but it also might not even be a good topic to bring up because of emotional attachment with the way that we choose to frame the topic... and our repeating to frame it is not necessarily going to get others to agree to our preferred way of framing even if we are 100% right about not being at fault ..blah blah blah..

Again.. do what you like.. but it just does not seem to be a great idea to present some subject matters and/or framing of the subject matter in which you are too emotionally attached to how the matter is framed..and surely it seems that you are too attached if you get mad because of others (including yours truly or whoever) who misframe your topic or even lack sympathy/empathy for your depticion of the actual facts to the extent that they are true, necessary or relevant.

Seems self-explanatory to me...   By the way, at first I edited all of that out, but then I realized that it might be more difficult to follow some of the points of your emphasis.. and also I do admit that I have a lot of typos in there. .but I blame my computer for that.. In recent times, I have had some lag that contributes to more mistakes than usual.. and I just choose not to go back and correct.. but I am now seeing that there are more typos than I had realized... whoops.  Hopefully I did not misstate any thing.. to the extent that any of it matters, anyhow.. .

Second of all, from where are you even getting this?  The level of paranoia and warped thinking required to have that response to my post is off the charts.  Even the motives that you impute to me for making the post are ridiculous.  From where in that post do you get a need for “being believed”?  It does not even make sense.

I think that the post speaks for itself.. no reason for me to explain it.. it is sufficiently balanced, too.

And first of all, I must put you on the spot with a serious question:  Are you accusing me of lying about anything?  If so, what?  And why?

I already explained various categories in which folks might contest what you are saying and it does not hinge on any lying explanation. .that is only part of what is being said.. and there are are also necessary and relevance considerations that are part of the way that I juxtaposed several ideas to attempt to outline the matter regarding why some folks could become hostile to some of your claims.. whether true or not.

You are smart enough to be well aware that you are walking a fine line, or trying to.

My line is not fine at all.  You are taking the matter personally, so you believe that there is some kind of transgression going on when there is not.

You seem emotionally incapable of reading the message and instead you attribute emotions and irrationality to me, when all I did was attempt to explain why you might be getting kick back when you continue to raise poor me claims.. and that kind of stuff, whether true or not.

Accusing me of lying when I tell the truth would be lying about me—on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.  

It is likely irrelevant whether it is true or not.. because the various points that I made do not hinge upon the truth of the matter asserted... as I already explained within the part you proclaim to have been an outburst.. and it was not.  Your characterization of bizzare is strange too.. because if it were an outburst, then I suppose that it might have been bizzare, but it was not even an outburst.. so makes it harder to proclaim it as bizzare because it was an explanation that you should have been able to consider (whether you agree with it or not) for the contents expressed therein, but instead, you are not even appearing to attempt to consider the contents, but instead taking the matter in an emotional way.. to the extent that is even warranted.

Maybe you are just providing more evidence to prove my point?  If you are getting emotional about matters on the internet (whether posted by you or someone else) then that is likely your problem.. especially since it really seems that you are getting emotional about information that you chose to post.. which is likely either not necessary and not relevant or both.  What is the purpose of posting such information that you are so emotional about?  Maybe the burden is on you to provide evidence of relevance and necessity.. rather than even assuming that part..

It would be defamatory.  

I doubt it.  I am proclaiming that it is quite arguable that you are posting irrelevant and unnecessary information, so how could that be defamatory?  You continue to insist on it, so it seems to me that you are causing your own issue..  I am not sure why you want to do that? I gotta feel bad for you in that regard.

Whereas implying and insinuating as you do above is at best still smearing me, and casting me in a false light.

You are choosing to read the situation like that, so it seems that you are getting emotional about some topic that you should not have repeatedly posted. 

Actually, it seems to me, that in the beginning, many of us, including yours truly did not say anything about whether what you were saying was true or not, so my point is that your ongoing and continued repetition of that point is having a wearing effect ... and quite likely not only on yours truly, and it seems to me that it does not even matter if it is true or not... because it should be quite clear that its relevance and/or necessity is quite questionable.. especially when it is repeated over and over.. which it seems that I have already sufficiently and adequately explained within the post that you project to have been an outburst when it is not even close to an outburst..

it be called an explanation.... and you don't even need to agree with it..

I am not asking you what you think that other people may say.  I am asking you what you do say.

I said what I say.

I did not put you on the spot before, when I saw something that I took as a hint on some other point (where, I may add, your attitude shows that your life has comforts that you take for granted).  

I don't even feel like I am on the spot now..  I feel that I have already made my points.

I told you that you can think whatever you want,

I already know that.

as long as you don’t hurl false accusations at me; and I politely told you that I had no further wish to engage you in discussion.  I believe that it is my prerogative to decline further discussion.  For whatever reason, you sought to draw me back into extended discussion with you; and for whatever reason, I went along with that.

I'm just responding on a public thread.  What would be my false accusation? You are saying that I called you a liar, but I did not because I have no way of establishing facts that are completely in your control and I do not even want evidence whether true or not because such information about your poverty status whether it exists or not is not necessary nor relevant.. especially once repeated 50 times.. maybe once or twice it is o.k. for context, but to expect that we have to believe you on something that is marginally relevant at best seems to problematic for your own emotional status and your choice to post about topics in which you have a lot of emotional attachment.. while at the same time expecting that people have to agree with you about the necessity, relevance and the truth.. which again... truth is not even very important in the whole scheme of things because it is becoming a BIG ASS distraction in regards to whatever point that you want to make with such information. .whether true or not..

The foregoing pertains to the portions of the quote that I have highlighted in yellow.

As for the portion highlighted in pink:  Jaded cynics who know only venal motives are liable to project their own corrupted worldview onto others.  If the shoe fits, wear it.

Fair enough.. pink versus yellow shows the parts that are important to you and how you read them differently.. but even if you have wonderful analytical skills and you are able to parse a lot, you still seem to be failing/refusing to account for some of the overall points... and taking matters personally (and if I am attacking you), when they do not need to be taken in those kinds of ways.

At the same time, the level and intensity of your response does seem to further establish that you are getting too worked up about matters within your post, and surely I have difficulties knowing what I am supposed to do about that..   You believe the solution is that I should me nicer to you, and I doubt that is the correct conclusion.. and perhaps the opposite might be true... not that I intend on being mean for the mere sake of it.. and you accuse me of being mean or deliberately cruel and denigrating your character when I am not even trying to do that.  You are just reading the matters like that, and when you emphasize such points, you are likely creating those kinds of issues on your own..

I have no real reasons to deviate from any of the comments that I already made - except maybe correcting some typos.. but I don't feel right about correcting any typos when the post has already been cited (and even highlighted in various ways.. pink and yellow at that.. what more could a guy or gal ask for?)

I have asked nothing of anyone here but civil discussion and, frankly, a place to vent while I was in a state of grief.

At minimum, it seems like you are asking us to: 1) believe you about facts only in your possession, 2) feel sorry for you about such facts that are only in your possession and 3) agree that the repetition of such facts only in your possession is relevant and necessary

I declared grieving over on 21 June—almost three days ago.  Along the way, I have posted (and continue to post) a good deal of discussion about Bitcoin—wholly unrelated to my personal circumstances.  Some people appreciate that.

Nothing wrong with some of that, up to a point.

Now, I address this simply as a matter of honour.  

Oh gawd...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  creating your own drama.

It is a motive that would not be understood by jaded cynics who know only venal motives.  

Are you talking about anyone in particular with such "venal" motives?

Nonetheless, such a thing exists; and it is of prime importance to some people, of greater value than any other—certainly worth more than money.  Once upon a time, men fought duels over such matters.  Today, the available recourse may differ; but the principle is timeless.

Is that a threat or no?

I still have some difficulties grasping why you are getting so worked up, and for the reasons that I already have stated, it seems that you are working yourself up and creating battles where none should exist.
Mr.right85

Activity: 882
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 09:39:48 PM

Of all my time on the forum, this is my first time visiting these parts and I wonder why haven't I been here all along. Like, there is a lot to take off here and somehow, I feel left behind on what would have added some real value to my keeping up with the times on bitcoin price. I guess I'll be coming around more often hence forth to play.

I've been going through this chart for a while and some things just don't com handy. I referenced the link to provided explanation and to some extent follow on the content except a few graphical details that don't add up. Like the proceeding of the scaling and anyone care to explain the groove of intersection between the red and green grid lines at 21,000, I really don't follow.
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:43:14 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Thanks for info, i was totally unaware of the reporting thread  Embarrassed

You’re welcome.  There is some other stuff that should show up in that thread...  Anyway, it is handy to know.

Plagiarism is a bannable offense on this forum.  With some exceptions, it will invoke an immediate permaban.  Ban evasion is another bannable offense.  A ban applies to an individual person, not only to an account; accordingly, ban evasion is the only rule here that prohibits multi-accounting.

This forum has a little button called “nuke user”.  It conveniently deletes all of a user’s posts and bans the account, in one shot.  It is intended for cleaning up spambot spew.  I would not suggest that for most cases of plagiarism!  However, for a new account with 2/3 (maybe 3/3?) posts plagiarized, I thought it was justified to suggest “nuke user”.  Needless to say, it is only my gentle suggestion.  I emphasize that in the past, I have only made that suggestion about obvious spambots.

If you want to see results, watch by message number/user number (not name):
https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php

On a different note, another handy link:  See all accounts that recently “woke up” after >6 months of no login, or that changed password or email.
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Good enough for you, but IMO not good enough to ban someone.  My opinion.  The evidentiary requirements are ultimately up to staff.  Staff sometimes disagree with my opinion on various issues; but I hope they wouldn’t ban anyone based on a report alleging that something was seen in a Google search.

https://archive.ph/ and its variations can snapshot things permanently from Google’s cache, if you can get a cache link (not the search engine results page).

Also, plagiarism is in accordance with satoshi and BTCiTcoin, it is all about sharing and replicating. If you didn't understand till now, BTCiTcoin is communism.     Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

You are sick.  Disgusting.

Plagiarism is theft.  It is scamming.  It is stealing credit for someone else’s work:  It is not mere “sharing”.

Craig Wright is plagiarizing Bitcoin when he claims to have created it.  Do you think that’s “in accordance with satoshi and BTCiTcoin”?

What will happen if I take your PC's and your phones away?? Eh?? Eh??..   Shocked   Shocked

You would die inside and you will degenerate.    Cool    Cool

I recommend: Use your brains for once in a while. [...]

Doth protest too much?  Why are you so upset that someone is reporting a violation of forum rules, in the Meta thread intended for that purpose? 🤔

Anyway, stop bothering me.  If you disagree with the forum’s administrative rule against plagiarism, go take it up with theymos.  Tell him how ridiculous he is, to use his brain, etc.  Have fun explaining to him that “Bitcoin is Communism”—hahahah, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled!

Don’t chicken out here.  theymos believes in free speech.  I have sometimes said very openly when I disagree with him—albeit in terms of rational discourse about the subject of disagreement, and not empty, profanity-laden ad hominem insults.

I desire attribution for my contributions.
Anything that'd get you expelled from a university for plagiarism (which all of the above-banned examples would) will get you permabanned from this forum, regardless of your rank.
Plagiarism is what gets people permabanned, not just copying. Plagiarism is copying with the intent of passing the work off as your own. In essentially all cases, plagiarism deserves a permaban because it usually proves definitively that the person is here for the wrong reasons: to fill up space in order to get paid, not to actually discuss or contribute. If someone was able to convince us that they were plagiarizing just to eg. impress people rather than to fill up space, then a lesser ban of a few months might instead be warranted. But this has never happened AFAICR. (Arguments based on plausible deniability aren't going to work; we don't need to prove that you had the motive we see in your actions.)
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:49:51 PM

The Raconteurs – Steady, As She Goes

https://youtu.be/DXAidGQUuns

Bonus track The Hives- Hate to Say I Told You So https://youtu.be/Uz1Jwyxd4tE
savetherainforest

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 10:00:54 PM

Also, plagiarism is in accordance with satoshi and BTCiTcoin, it is all about sharing and replicating. If you didn't understand till now, BTCiTcoin is communism.     Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

You are sick.  Disgusting.

Plagiarism is theft.  It is scamming.  It is stealing credit for someone else’s work:  It is not mere “sharing”.

Craig Wright is plagiarizing Bitcoin when he claims to have created it.  Do you think that’s “in accordance with satoshi and BTCiTcoin”?

What will happen if I take your PC's and your phones away?? Eh?? Eh??..   Shocked   Shocked

You would die inside and you will degenerate.    Cool    Cool

I recommend: Use your brains for once in a while. [...]

Doth protest too much?  Why are you so upset that someone is reporting a violation of forum rules, in the Meta thread intended for that purpose? 🤔

Anyway, stop bothering me.  If you disagree with the forum’s administrative rule against plagiarism, go take it up with theymos.  Tell him how ridiculous he is, to use his brain, etc.  Have fun explaining to him that “Bitcoin is Communism”—hahahah, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled!

Don’t chicken out here.  theymos believes in free speech.  I have sometimes said very openly when I disagree with him—albeit in terms of rational discourse about the subject of disagreement, and not empty, profanity-laden ad hominem insults.

The forum does what the fak it wants. It is a Tyrannical system just like BTCiTcoin. Freedom can be auto-imposed and it is still tyrannical.

Look the fact of copying someones work and be like you copy a file Copy+Paste on to another hard drive. The fact that it is advertised and not taking credit of it, that implies a bit of "plague-arism", but it is a concept that people might have claim or not. Do you really think Edison has the rightful claim to say he invented the Light Bulb?? NO! He just owns rights to the company that mass produces it trough monopoly. F^ktard.   Cool   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

*edit(): I promise I will edit or I will come with some post about elaborating the entanglements of mental rights, division of thought, singularity of thought and that no one actually owns anything. Yes, you can say sometimes that during your generation you have come with some ideas first, but that is "not a forever rule", people might think again the same and come naturally to the same conclusions after decades or millenniums, but it is not plagiarism. History just repeats itself.   Shocked   Shocked
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 10:01:20 PM

Explanation
Gambit2s

Activity: 151
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 10:18:26 PM

Of all my time on the forum, this is my first time visiting these parts and I wonder why haven't I been here all along. Like, there is a lot to take off here and somehow, I feel left behind on what would have added some real value to my keeping up with the times on bitcoin price. I guess I'll be coming around more often hence forth to play.

I've been going through this chart for a while and some things just don't com handy. I referenced the link to provided explanation and to some extent follow on the content except a few graphical details that don't add up. Like the proceeding of the scaling and anyone care to explain the groove of intersection between the red and green grid lines at 21,000, I really don't follow.

You're not missing much really, these days its just long ass drama messages.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 11:03:28 PM

Explanation
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3801

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 11:18:52 PM

This Celsius stuff is WORSE than I thought...for those who had money on the platform.

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2022/06/24/goldman-sachs-raising-funds-to-buy-celsius-assets-sources/

I wonder if there would be any recovery for users. The fact that they are buying something that is apparently worth 8-12 bil for $2 bil is bad news.

Pages: « 1 ... 30807 30808 30809 30810 30811 30812 30813 30814 30815 30816 30817 30818 30819 30820 30821 30822 30823 30824 30825 30826 30827 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 30845 30846 30847 30848 30849 30850 30851 30852 30853 30854 30855 30856 [30857] 30858 30859 30860 30861 30862 30863 30864 30865 30866 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 30875 30876 30877 30878 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 ... 33205 »
  Print  

Jump to: