April 24, 2024, 06:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 19532 19533 19534 19535 19536 19537 19538 19539 19540 19541 19542 19543 19544 19545 19546 19547 19548 19549 19550 19551 19552 19553 19554 19555 19556 19557 19558 19559 19560 19561 19562 19563 19564 19565 19566 19567 19568 19569 19570 19571 19572 19573 19574 19575 19576 19577 19578 19579 19580 19581 [19582] 19583 19584 19585 19586 19587 19588 19589 19590 19591 19592 19593 19594 19595 19596 19597 19598 19599 19600 19601 19602 19603 19604 19605 19606 19607 19608 19609 19610 19611 19612 19613 19614 19615 19616 19617 19618 19619 19620 19621 19622 19623 19624 19625 19626 19627 19628 19629 19630 19631 19632 ... 33297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
Merited by bones261 (2)

Looks like consolidation time before the next move. 1 more bounce, 2..3?  I'm not convinced we're out of the woods until good volume on 12k is broken.  Perhaps a week or 2 away but this fickle wench surprises me near daily. Sentiment here is 10-15k till summer.

Price needs to see another test of recent lows, and a successful hold there.

I don't approve of that.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyForjam

Activity: 165
Merit: 4

Always believe in magic

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

greetings kids. Im sorry that you have all missed me
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

Net shorts / longs have turned bearish.

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

It is a little mind boggling that anyone would sell during the weekend knowing they could sell for 10-20% more on Monday. Can a bear explain the mentality?

I'm not a bear but I will try to explain following a simple strategy that helps me sleep at night:
I sell 50% of my earnings daily, regardless of price.

Invest -> Profit -> Protect

My strategy that helps me sleep at night is to convert all my daily earnings to bitcoin, regardless of price.

becoin = smart

grn = dumbass

Wink

JayJuanGee = ultracrepidarian

I am actually a happy, financially diversified dumba$$
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10143

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

It is a little mind boggling that anyone would sell during the weekend knowing they could sell for 10-20% more on Monday. Can a bear explain the mentality?

I'm not a bear but I will try to explain following a simple strategy that helps me sleep at night:

My strategy that helps me sleep at night is to convert all my daily earnings to bitcoin, regardless of price.

becoin = smart

grn = dumbass

Wink

Seems like I be learning new words from the WO BIG hitters, yet I am not too sure if I am going to be able to use it any time soon... perhaps?  perhaps?  Usually, need to hear an idea several times before it sinks in.

Regarding your being happy, I am very glad for you to be in such a status.  

Regarding your supposed diversification status, I imagine that should be a good thing, and it seems to be the case that if some folks have already gotten rich through traditional investments, they may get a quite a bit more nervous to sleep in what they would consider to be very high levels of bitcoin... however, if bitcoin ends up being in the s-curve adoption and exponential growth that a lot of knowledgeable bitcoin investors believe, then your asserted practice of continuously skimming off profits seems quite likely to leave you way too fucking underinvested in bitcoin when the rocket leaves the launch pad.. and you might not be able to catch up.. unless you are able to team up with Elon Musk and get your own rocket to meet us already in bitcoiners some where in the outer regions.. .

But, whatever floats your boat.. if you want to constantly skim profits into dollars and that makes you happy, great for you, but it would have caused you to have a pretty fucking poor performance to HODLers if you had been employing that kind of strategy for bitcoin through its so far nine years of life, and you may well know you seemingly bank shill that there remains a decent possibility that bitcoin is still in its very early stages of growth and adoption.
moneyForjam

Always believe in magic

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

becoin = smart

grn = dumbass

Wink

Seems like I be learning new words from the WO BIG hitters, yet I am not too sure if I am going to be able to use it any time soon... perhaps?  perhaps?  Usually, need to hear an idea several times before it sinks in.

Regarding your supposed diversification status, I imagine that should be a good thing, and it seems to be the case that if some folks have already gotten rich through traditional investments, they may get a quite a bit more nervous to sleep in what they would consider to be very high levels of bitcoin... however, if bitcoin ends up being in the s-curve adoption and exponential growth that a lot of knowledgeable bitcoin investors believe, then your asserted practice of continuously skimming off profits seems quite likely to leave you way too fucking underinvested in bitcoin when the rocket leaves the launch pad.. and you might not be able to catch up.. unless you are able to team up with Elon Musk and get your own rocket to meet us already in bitcoiners some where in the outer regions.. .

But, whatever floats your boat.. if you want to constantly skim profits into dollars and that makes you happy, great for you, but it would have caused you to have a pretty fucking poor performance to HODLers if you had been employing that kind of strategy for bitcoin through its so far nine years of life, and you may well know you seemingly bank shill that there remains a decent possibility that bitcoin is still in its very early stages of growth and adoption.

obviously insecure about his non-diversification
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

Latest channel interpretation

grn

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:59:37 AM
Merited by explorer (2)

becoin = smart

grn = dumbass

Wink

Dude, i'm not a shill, just a noob miner. Just recently started mining in 2013 and still keep half the coins I mine in cold storage. My dumba$$ lifestyle does require fiat on a regular basis.

Where would bitcorn be without us dumbass miners to secure and process ?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

Where would bitcorn be without us dumbass miners

moneyForjam

Always believe in magic

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

becoin = smart

grn = dumbass

Wink

Dude, i'm not a shill, just a noob miner. Just recently started mining in 2013 and still keep half the coins I mine in cold storage. My dumba$$ lifestyle does require fiat on a regular basis.

got a small eth rig hashing at 265MH/s
What hardware r u running?
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:44:38 AM

Also they spit everywhere and stand and piss in public places. They call me 外国人. Which means "outsider" or "foreigner" and i'm truly flattered to be branded so.  Cheesy

Yeah, I lived in Hong Kong and there was this word that was used 'gweilau' meaning white ghost Smiley

I thought they called us "roundeyes".
grn

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

becoin = smart

grn = dumbass

Wink

got a small eth rig hashing at 265MH/s
What hardware r u running?
Various hardware:

850Ths   SHA256
4Ths       X-11
150Ghs   Scrypt
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10143

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

[edited out]

Maybe the dumbass part is that you subsequently explain a context that makes more sense?  Initially, you made a description that suggested that there is some kind of decent and widely applicable practice that is good to be taking 50% of your profits in fiat... when the more accurate description seems to be that supposedly, if you are to be believed with your shifting storyline, you are earning income in bitcoin and thereafter you are attempting to invest (or HODL) 50% of the coins...

In other words, your initial post were misleading, if you are attempting to be descriptive about what you are doing... so maybe the dumb-ass part is that you seem to be engaging in purposeful shifting of your story and attempting to mislead?  Hopefully you can work on that.   Tongue Tongue
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

If history is a guide, we are due some pain. 

rolling

Activity: 824
Merit: 712

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

Except, Korea doesn't care. Every time we go down, they just increase the gap. They will lead us higher. When they are even or less than western exchanges, then we might have to worry.

*Also, this website has an onkeyup function in this posting box which means they are capturing keystrokes. Be careful with what you type here.

Code:
<textarea class="editor" name="message" rows="12" cols="60" onselect="storeCaret(this);" onclick="storeCaret(this);" onkeyup="storeCaret(this);" onchange="storeCaret(this);" tabindex="2"></textarea>
grn

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:26 AM

[edited out]

Maybe the dumbass part is that you subsequently explain a context that makes more sense?  Initially, you made a description that suggested that there is some kind of decent and widely applicable practice that is good to be taking 50% of your profits in fiatNever said that. I said "I sell 50% of my earnings daily"... when the more accurate description seems to be that supposedly, if you are to be believed with your shifting storyline, you are earning income in bitcoin and thereafter you are attempting to invest (or HODL) 50% of the coins...

In other words, your initial post were misleading, if you are attempting to be descriptive about what you are doing... so maybe the dumb-ass part is that you seem to be engaging in purposeful shifting of your story and attempting to mislead?  Hopefully you can work on that.   Tongue Tongue

No shifting storyline, re-read the thread "I sell 50% of my earnings daily". Actually its more of a hobby, not my main source of income

EDIT: I'd rather be a dumbass like me than smart like you
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

Except, Korea doesn't care. Every time we go down, they just increase the gap. They will lead us higher. When they are even or less than western exchanges, then we might have to worry.

*Also, this website has an onkeyup function in this posting box which means they are capturing keystrokes. Be careful with what you type here.

Code:
<textarea class="editor" name="message" rows="12" cols="60" onselect="storeCaret(this);" onclick="storeCaret(this);" onkeyup="storeCaret(this);" onchange="storeCaret(this);" tabindex="2"></textarea>

Good point.  Perhaps I should be mapping the arbitrage gap to Korea instead.  But does Korea really lead or just follow at a higher price?
rolling

Activity: 824
Merit: 712

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Code:

Good point.  Perhaps I should be mapping the arbitrage gap to Korea instead.  But does Korea really lead or just follow at a higher price?

I don't know if they lead or lag but the gap seems to increase whenever we go lower. That seems to indicate they are willing pay an increasingly higher price. (real demand)
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Family is what matters. I am the most important part of my family, and everyone is almost as important. Those brats fathered by someone else? Not family. The cheating whore who lied to me and tricked me into spending money and effort raising some bastard spawn? Negative fucking family. She deserves to suffer, and the other kids deserve their real father.

If you don't take care of yourself first (nobody else will) then you will not be of much use to the others for long.  Self first IS the long view.  Take responsibility for your own actions.  Set an example.
Would merit, but ran out. So QFT instead.

I  merited for you.
Pages: « 1 ... 19532 19533 19534 19535 19536 19537 19538 19539 19540 19541 19542 19543 19544 19545 19546 19547 19548 19549 19550 19551 19552 19553 19554 19555 19556 19557 19558 19559 19560 19561 19562 19563 19564 19565 19566 19567 19568 19569 19570 19571 19572 19573 19574 19575 19576 19577 19578 19579 19580 19581 [19582] 19583 19584 19585 19586 19587 19588 19589 19590 19591 19592 19593 19594 19595 19596 19597 19598 19599 19600 19601 19602 19603 19604 19605 19606 19607 19608 19609 19610 19611 19612 19613 19614 19615 19616 19617 19618 19619 19620 19621 19622 19623 19624 19625 19626 19627 19628 19629 19630 19631 19632 ... 33297 »
  Print  

Jump to: