March 19, 2024, 09:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 21685 21686 21687 21688 21689 21690 21691 21692 21693 21694 21695 21696 21697 21698 21699 21700 21701 21702 21703 21704 21705 21706 21707 21708 21709 21710 21711 21712 21713 21714 21715 21716 21717 21718 21719 21720 21721 21722 21723 21724 21725 21726 21727 21728 21729 21730 21731 21732 21733 21734 [21735] 21736 21737 21738 21739 21740 21741 21742 21743 21744 21745 21746 21747 21748 21749 21750 21751 21752 21753 21754 21755 21756 21757 21758 21759 21760 21761 21762 21763 21764 21765 21766 21767 21768 21769 21770 21771 21772 21773 21774 21775 21776 21777 21778 21779 21780 21781 21782 21783 21784 21785 ... 33173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26330586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:51:05 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 10:02:43 PM by realr0ach

Right? And it's not far off now, things are really accelerating. Unfortunately it will be one of the bad ones, not a firecracker like the last one.

To know what's going to happen, first you would have to be able to figure out things like the whole "Q" bullshit is just (((the powers that be))) attempting to stall for time.  Why are they trying to stall?  There's plenty of evidence from Wikileaks, the Hillary emails, and the Epstein trail alone to have all these people at places like DYNCORP put in front of firing squads or in prison for child sex trafficking.  And it's not just Dyncorp, it's Hollywood, most or all high level organized Jewry (Allen Ginsberg was like the leader of NAMBLA for fucks sake), tons of congress, senate, the list goes on.

So their plan is to stall with fake Q bullshit and other nonsense until they can pull off one of two options:

1)  Create tons of false flags to try and confiscate all guns - then they can safely get away with letting the economic system implode, declare martial law, introduce new debt based digital only slave currency, and have even more power than before and get away with everything.

2)  Attempt to start war with Russia (or anyone) - then use that as cover to declare martial law, confiscate metals, change to new digital only scam currency, do whatever they want and get away with everything

The fact Trump is NOT calling them out on any of the false flags sure as fuck seems like he's on their side and not yours.  If he wasn't, he'd have them imprisoned for attempting them and be tweeting about it.  David Hogg would not be walking around free like the pissant he is, nor would George Soros.  They'd be in front of a firing squad.  So Trump is either on their side, or he's waging the least effective, most softball war against an enemy ever conceived.  

If he was legit, he would have gone the military tribunal route from the get go if the "courts are compromised".  If the entire fucking military command structure is compromised, then get on Tweeter and tell people that while also listing all of their crimes and let low level enlisted + the people use the 2nd amendment to take care of it themselves.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Bitcoin was created as a reaction to the latest recession, but have always worked in a continuous uptrend.
A recession might make bitcoin a place to run to when stocks and shares go down, in that case price will go up. Or bitcoin might be what you sell to make ends meet when your stock and shares are down, in which case the price will go down.

we simply do not know how bitcoin works in a recession, it might not reach any new ATH until the recession is over.

I agree we don't know how it will work exactly, but my hunch is a recession will drag it down since it is seen as an "extremely high risk" investment. This is the category of investment most likely to tank first in a stock market crash. For the longest time there was no correlation between BTC and stock market movement but that began to change last year when Wall Street started moving in.

Bitcoin only has the potential to be a safe haven investment compared to the dollar if in response to a new crash the feds begin a new game of QE that makes the last one look like Little League. Otherwise the dollar is the go-to investment during a recession.

I like my new hat by the way, fits pretty comfortably.

I too think it will tank, but I also think it will recover faster than the stock market. What worries me is that we might get a very long crypto winter.
If we do get another spike before the coming recession I will sell most of my stash, and buy back in the recession low, which might come to be an epic low.

How are you going to know that the next BTC spike is temporary?  All spikes are temporary or they are not spikes.
How you going to know if BTC prices are going to correlate with the stock market?  I never said I knew that.
How you going to know when to buy back your BTC, if you do sell "most of your stash?" I will have to make a educated guess.

By the way, if your stash is less than 1 BTC, then maybe it does not matter too much, even though you should still take incremental measures rather than betting on what seems to be a pretty weak theory, at least from what I have read from you so far. Nice try, I'm not telling you how big my stash is, and I don't know what "theory" you are referring to, The world economy goes in bust/boom cycles, that's a fact, if that's what you are referring to.

Part of the seeming craziness of your plan is that you are planning to bet BIG on further BTC down, even though BTC is currently in about a 80% correction area, but you seem to be expecting a decent amount of more down... yet the better gamble would seem to cautious about how much moar down is likely to happen when there has already been about 80% down.
Bitcoin also goes in cycles, of course there will be a down after the next boom.

I am not saying that bitcoin does not go in cycles; however, there can be periods of time in which the UP outpaces the downs and even if you speculate that there is going to be more down, such down does not happen.

That occurred in late 2015 in the $200s, that occurred in mid 2016 in the $500s, that occurred several times, so your framing of the situation suggests that you believe that you will be able to get in lower.. and perhaps even lower than what actually ends up happening.

I am not saying that I know which way the BTC price is going to go or how the cycles are going to play out, but just asking you how you are going to determine at what points to get back in.

I also don't like to play around with very much of my BTC stash at all, so I remain largely a HODLer and an accumulator, so of course when the price goes down, there can be some regrets that the value of my overall stash is falling in value, but overall I am presuming UP and I don't take any chances to get tricked out of my BTC.

I think that there is something in my mindset and practice that places value in terms of the number of BTC that I can accumulate rather than the amount of fiat that I can accumulate. I have nothing against fiat, but it seems to me that fiat value will likely just naturally (or at least relative to BTC) go up by focusing on accumulating BTC.. and NOT taking BIG chances with the quantity of BTC that are put at risk (such as selling with an intention to buy back lower).
Spaceman_Spiff_Original

Activity: 417
Merit: 220

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Well this was rather depressing.
The biggest myths in cryptocurrency investing today and what would cause a new all time high
https://blog.goodaudience.com/the-biggest-myths-in-cryptocurrency-investing-today-and-what-would-cause-a-new-all-time-high-d6010657f01d
oh god yes so depressing. people like that shouldn't be allowed to publish their 'thoughts' at all
Better analysis than an average news article, but he still gets a number of things wrong imho.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:06:11 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (1)

sorry Embarrassed
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Right? And it's not far off now, things are really accelerating. Unfortunately it will be one of the bad ones, not a firecracker like the last one.

To know what's going to happen, first you would have to be able to figure out things like the whole "Q" bullshit is just (((the powers that be))) attempting to stall for time.  Why are they trying to stall?  There's plenty of evidence from Wikileaks, the Hillary emails, and the Epstein trail alone to have all these people at places like DYNCORP put in front of firing squads or in prison for child sex trafficking.  And it's not just Dyncorp, it's Hollywood, most or all high level organized Jewry (Allen Ginsberg was like the leader of NAMBLA for fucks sake), tons of congress, senate, the list goes on.

So their plan is to stall with fake Q bullshit and other nonsense until they can pull off one of two options:

1)  Create tons of false flags to try and confiscate all guns - then they can safely get away with letting the economic system implode, declare martial law, introduce new debt based digital only slave currency, and have even more power than before and get away with everything.

2)  Attempt to start war with Russia (or anyone) - then use that as cover to declare martial law, confiscate metals, change to new digital only scam currency, do whatever they want and get away with everything

The fact Trump is NOT calling them out on any of the false flags sure as fuck seems like he's on their side and not yours.  If he wasn't, he'd have them imprisoned for attempting them and be tweeting about it.  David Hogg would not be walking around free like the pissant he is, nor would George Soros.  They'd be in front of a firing squad.  So Trump is either on their side, or he's waging the least effective, most softball war against an enemy ever conceived.  

If he was legit, he would have gone the military tribunal route from the get go if the "courts are compromised".  If the entire fucking military command structure is compromised, then get on Tweeter and tell people that while also listing all of their crimes and let low level enlisted + the people use the 2nd amendment to take care of it themselves.
Presidents get shot you spaz. He is not a dictator nor can he be if he wanted to.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

Supporters of all these altcoins are clouded by bias and are missing the very core of something: redundancy.

In that I can make a perfect clone of *any* coin now, including Bitcoin, give it all the features, attributes, security, and issue rate of a great coin, even with no pre-mine, I can give it the very same "immaculate conception" as Bitcoin, etc., etc.

So with all of that, should this altcoin I create just automatically be deemed as having value? Just because I launch it into existence? No.

What it has is redundancy. To Bitcoin.

If I create a new clone of Linux is it better than Linux? No, it's just redundant.
If I create a new clone of an iPhone is it better than Apple's iPhone? No, it's just redundant.
If I create a new clone of Facebook is it better than Facebook? No, it's just redundant.

And on and on and on... redundant things are worthless things. See the recent fate of Google+ as an example.

More impacted than redundancy is disregard to the eco-space that created the technology. In 2013 I became very disgusted by the new coins that were being released daily, found it absurd that people justified creating their own pyramidal scams. Now today with the beyond redundancy being created only emphasizes the "scam" of early adoption rewarding scheme.
If you have a new idea or "feature" why is it not possible to implement it into a proven secure coin/blockchain? Simple answer-- It is tough to be at the top of a pyramid unless you create a new one.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 11717

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

yeah V8 another guy i know who i spoke with about something i read on the WO ... told me its just a place where the MOONboys are nothing more ....
i fit right in here with the MOONBOYS (that F***ing guy n00b was an full tone vays fanatic) haha what an idiot if i would share his story and where his now with crypto and other real life stuff Roll Eyes just another joke with misplaced critic ....
don't mind me to much its 23.12 CET and i'm almost knock out @ home in my evening gear "didn't watched the price untill now, NEW RECORD"
its 4171 stamp so nothing to crazy happened over there, pity i had could of appreciate a massive green dildo, you now the kind of when i look to my screen i need to zoom out or scroll and scroll ..... to see it end Roll Eyes
meh not yet not today, but there will be a day that HM draw that chart no doubt about that, and that LFC will have his millions and roach will be silenced for good
i hope for some guys to have enjoyed a few DRINKS as well cause its saturday after all, gonna crash now with some kind of i don't know yet what movie .... maybe even stick around watching the thread for a while

haha lol just saw that new post don't try to abuse a DRUNK F*** for merit e , still got a few Roll Eyes

edit: how do you now i have a bit of monero stash??
and whats roach doing there i'm always nice and you post me and the roach in one pic Roll Eyes
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:17:24 PM
Merited by HairyMaclairy (1)

sorry Embarrassed

see the grip on that shit Wink
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Well this was rather depressing.
The biggest myths in cryptocurrency investing today and what would cause a new all time high
https://blog.goodaudience.com/the-biggest-myths-in-cryptocurrency-investing-today-and-what-would-cause-a-new-all-time-high-d6010657f01d
oh god yes so depressing. people like that shouldn't be allowed to publish their 'thoughts' at all
Better analysis than an average news article, but he still gets a number of things wrong imho.
Sure it's better, and I overreacted. The whole field of blogging and commentary demands so much sifting to get to any nuggets. It can get exhausting.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Well, too bad for the all fucking idiot shills on this forum he gets TONS of ones correct.  The following myths he all correctly pointed out as being false:

The biggest myths in cryptocurrency investing (in no particular order)

1) We are still so early. If you buy crypto now, you are an early investor

If you were early I would not be bombarded with Bitcoin IRA commercials for every video I click on youtube.  The whales are clearly trying to unload on retards and suckers with these commercials.

2) Imagine holding the keys to the internet in 1991

"The internet" is an actual real, objective, even physical thing, while bitcoin is completely arbitrary revolving around non-existent, imaginary tokens.  They cannot be compared whatsoever.

3) Crypto will put banks out of business and they hate the blockchain

People will always outsource responsibility of their funds to a 3rd party security service whether you use fiat, metals, or bitcoin.  They also do it due to requiring chain of custody for next of kin wills, trusts, and such.

4) Crypto “OGs” got rich from HODLing and they are better investors because of it

Sometimes true, sometimes false.  I think I just saw "LFC_Bitcoin" claim he was only up something like 10x on his original investment from hodling.  I think I've done equal to that trading leverage in a span of a few days (but you can obviously lose your ass on leverage too, so there's that)

5) Crypto is a scarce asset, as opposed to fiat, which is hyper-inflated

Craptocurrency is based on artificial scarcity.  It has no real scarcity.

6) Bitcoin will replace gold as a global store of value

LOL
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 10:57:11 PM by JayJuanGee

pro tip phishead

monero is /somewhat/ tolerated here, quoting the r0ach...not so much

Oh cool, glad you told me what is “tolerated” when discussing the issues of centralization. Hahaha.

It’s ok, I’ll be sure to shut up hopefully. Don’t want to piss off the powers that be here on this thread. Please continue your discussion on how centralization and censorship by a core group of people are horrible... my apologies to r0ach...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You can write whatever the fuck you want.

Best to back up what you say, and surely there are some posters who post a lot of crap here, especially roach.

However, from time to time, even roach makes some interesting posts.

If someone gives you a hint about which posters are not so acceptable, then you can certainly take that with a grain of salt, but perhaps you can also attempt to figure out why that was said, rather than getting on some bullshit censorship theme that is largely considered a stupid ass bullshit argument.  

Go ahead, make some points and attempt to back them up, instead of whining about supposed censorship.  

Edit:  
I saw in a subsequent post you kissed and made up with Jojo and decided to ignore roach. I will leave my comments stand, and surely, my intention is to suggest that you don't need to fear presenting controversial ideas in this thread - whether you are supportive of bitcoin's current direction or not or whether you believe core is too centralized (which does seem to be a bit of a spurious talking point that trolls, pumpers or bitcoin naysayers(nocoiners) like to make), and especially if you are able to back them up with facts and/or logic (hopefully both).  Personally, I do think that you can get yourself into trouble when aligning with trolls or seemingly really dumb ideas before guys and gal in this thread get to know you a bit...   Yet, even if you are known, I doubt that you would need to take any attacks on your post ideas personally - because even though there may seem to be some agreement with so many of the regulars wearing hats, frequently, there is decently high levels of disagreement about bitcoin related topics, relevancy of topics and even whether some kind of happening, such as "stable coins" is bullish, bearish or a bitcoin attack vector.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

Supporters of all these altcoins are clouded by bias

And dumb post of the day goes to Torque for not being able to figure out his own mind is "clouded by bias".  There's zero difference in bitcoin and so-called "altcoins".  They're all the same thing.  If you want to get technical, bitcoin is an altcoin of gold and silver.  

Everything from the nomenclature of "mining", to the stupid propaganda pictures of physical bitcoins pretending bitcoins are really made of gold and silver and not imaginary tokens, is entirely a psyop to try and deceive people that a fugazi imposter (bitcoin) can hold a candle to the real thing (physical metals).
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

Even the best product needs good marketing. Humans are emotional animals, not logical ones. That goes for your metal obsession too.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

Even the best product needs good marketing. Humans are emotional animals, not logical ones. That goes for your metal obsession too.

But the term "altcoin" has always been pushed by scammers to try and make up for the fact bitcoin has no valid Schelling point.  They're all saying "no! no! you're required to buy my bags instead of me buy yours, otherwise it would be immoral!".  The propaganda surrounding the word altcoin has never made any sense.  I do not support bitcoin or altcoins and only support physical metals, so not like I have any bias.  

The Schelling point for metals exists as a physical constraint, because nobody can create a new noble metal in their basement.  The attempted but fail Schelling point for bitcoin is entirely poor propaganda claiming you're a bad person if you use an "altcoin" LOL.  Watching the Doge craze was probably the most entertaining point of craptocurrency.  Bitcoin had less transactions per day then dogecoin and all these idiots were shitting themselves spamming "NO! THIS ISN"T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!  YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO USE BITCOIN, NOT DOGECOIN"
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

yeah V8 another guy i know who i spoke with about something i read on the WO ... told me its just a place where the MOONboys are nothing more ....
i fit right in here with the MOONBOYS (that F***ing guy n00b was an full tone vays fanatic) haha what an idiot if i would share his story and where his now with crypto and other real life stuff Roll Eyes just another joke with misplaced critic ....
don't mind me to much its 23.12 CET and i'm almost knock out @ home in my evening gear "didn't watched the price untill now, NEW RECORD"
its 4171 stamp so nothing to crazy happened over there, pity i had could of appreciate a massive green dildo, you now the kind of when i look to my screen i need to zoom out or scroll and scroll ..... to see it end Roll Eyes
meh not yet not today, but there will be a day that HM draw that chart no doubt about that, and that LFC will have his millions and roach will be silenced for good
i hope for some guys to have enjoyed a few DRINKS as well cause its saturday after all, gonna crash now with some kind of i don't know yet what movie .... maybe even stick around watching the thread for a while

haha lol just saw that new post don't try to abuse a DRUNK F*** for merit e , still got a few Roll Eyes

edit: how do you now i have a bit of monero stash??
and whats roach doing there i'm always nice and you post me and the roach in one pic Roll Eyes
Tone was right for a long time, but seems rather 'ill' at the moment, and has made some catastrophic blunders.
You were so lucky to get here unlike that noob and it's great you appreciate it so. I'm the same.
It's really easy to criticise a club you're not a member of. Just call it 'clubby' in one direction or another.
We are pretty bulltarded some of us but there is a lot of measured appraisal and different analysis in amongst the noise.

Didn't drink too much tonight myself on dr's orders, and frankly I worry for your liver too, young man.

just a pic of roach's dog with your missus' one eyeing it up saying 'ima rip your throat out'

dude everyone on here is a secret/overt monero bagholder. it's impossible to trade that shit

yup, one day soon we will be drunk on price rises and no alcohol required
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

Don’t worry to much for this young man.... my drinking is under very good controll and contained for saturday’s or special occasions only
But sometimes i Maybe sound more like a drinker Then i am.... have to express myself better Maybe Grin
But its surely not exaggerating
Very true critic something your not a part of is damn easy.... all the nocoiners are exactly that
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

Trollgoossens, judging from this dinner party, it appears your life is entirely controlled by mindless, keeping up with the joneses, consumerism women.  Unless you want to admit to picking out this furniture and 1700's style, white, velvet dinnercloth stuff yourself.  This is a damn nightmare.  It looks like a scene from a movie right before a bunch of nogger catburglars crash in through the windows for a home invasion on a bunch of helpless, white, yuppy metrosexuals.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1190

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:21:57 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1)

1)  Create tons of false flags to try and confiscate all guns
Presidents get shot you spaz. He is not a dictator nor can he be if he wanted to.

Wow, this reminds me why I'm so glad this guy is on ignore. Only a true idiot would think his pea-shooter is any deterrent to a military with tanks, fighter jets, etc. Private guns are no deterrent.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
Merited by jojo69 (1)

I like PM's so much that I have to post about them in a BTC thread, my name used to be Jorge, btw

Wow, this reminds me why I'm so glad this guy is on ignore. Only a true idiot would think his pea-shooter is any deterrent to a military with tanks, fighter jets, etc. Private guns are no deterrent.

Ignore is a great function, less functional when people quote these users though, food for thought.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 11:49:35 PM by micgoossens

Trollgoossens, judging from this dinner party, it appears your life is entirely controlled by mindless, keeping up with the joneses, consumerism women.  Unless you want to admit to picking out this furniture and 1700's style, white, velvet dinnercloth stuff yourself.  This is a damn nightmare.  It looks like a scene from a movie right before a bunch of nogger catburglars crash in through the windows for a home invasion on a bunch of helpless, white, yuppy metrosexuals.

So even a just blond woman isn’t good enough for THE cockr0ach .... world upside down again  Undecided
I’ll still guess this 1700’s style in here Will always beat your 1700’s mommie prison basement look anyday
But keep on going man keep join the great WO cause you have to much time anyway

R0ach i gonna quote you much less to not irritate other Ushers of here to much anymore, most of it is way to stupid to respond to anyway ..... so its like a semi ignore Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 21685 21686 21687 21688 21689 21690 21691 21692 21693 21694 21695 21696 21697 21698 21699 21700 21701 21702 21703 21704 21705 21706 21707 21708 21709 21710 21711 21712 21713 21714 21715 21716 21717 21718 21719 21720 21721 21722 21723 21724 21725 21726 21727 21728 21729 21730 21731 21732 21733 21734 [21735] 21736 21737 21738 21739 21740 21741 21742 21743 21744 21745 21746 21747 21748 21749 21750 21751 21752 21753 21754 21755 21756 21757 21758 21759 21760 21761 21762 21763 21764 21765 21766 21767 21768 21769 21770 21771 21772 21773 21774 21775 21776 21777 21778 21779 21780 21781 21782 21783 21784 21785 ... 33173 »
  Print  

Jump to: