April 20, 2024, 12:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 21715 21716 21717 21718 21719 21720 21721 21722 21723 21724 21725 21726 21727 21728 21729 21730 21731 21732 21733 21734 21735 21736 21737 21738 21739 21740 21741 21742 21743 21744 21745 21746 21747 21748 21749 21750 21751 21752 21753 21754 21755 21756 21757 21758 21759 21760 21761 21762 21763 21764 [21765] 21766 21767 21768 21769 21770 21771 21772 21773 21774 21775 21776 21777 21778 21779 21780 21781 21782 21783 21784 21785 21786 21787 21788 21789 21790 21791 21792 21793 21794 21795 21796 21797 21798 21799 21800 21801 21802 21803 21804 21805 21806 21807 21808 21809 21810 21811 21812 21813 21814 21815 ... 33283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364672 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11969

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

These Bitcorn prices aren't making any sense.

I'm starting to get the fear.

Fuck.

Not good.

Not good at all.

Yep... you need to be shook.

Sell most of the rest of your BTC, Bob.  At least 55%, and perhaps 75%, then we might be ready to go up, some time after these kinds of weak ones are shooken.

You will thank me later, because at least you will not need to worry anymore about BTC, and you will be able to lock in your various profits.

JJG here you must read more posts .... he said to sell traditional stocks to go BIG in BTC, and last time when he sold +- 11k i thought, wasn't bad @ all and surely not when the FIAT was needed for ..... or maybe to buy NOW BTC on the cheap  Shocked "BOB knows what his doing, and guess he just throws in a joke from time to time...."

I don't see any necessity for you to whiteKnight Bob, when I am sufficiently capable of identifying relevant facts, including his ongoing whining.   
Your a good coiner Guy looks to be a true Hodler
But your FACTS in people sucks Donky cock “Micpeep ? Has a whole team of Some style writing peeps working on his payroll to just be here on the WO thread”
I’m not whiteknighting SHIT.... it was just you make Some stupid statement about a fellow coiner ....
Hey man i’m not gonna go any further in here cause its a lost battle for me when your waterfall of text is gonna reign uppon me Grin
Just wanna say even sometimes you are not right Roll Eyes “yeah i know strange world we living in”
And that last post is Said to buy more if it drops further so your post was on wrong FACTS  Tongue
And gotta Admit BOB is one of the first Guys that Made me feel OK to post here “be here”so BACK OF “semi Joke” Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1850
Merit: 2829

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:41:40 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (1)

We are very close to the capitulation point. Everyone is talking doom and death for the crypto. Whales are selling as if the price is 20K  Wink But this is a healthy process of fragmentation which will pave the way for the next bull run. I don't know how long we will wait for that, hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't believe in Christmas miracles but who knows, anything can happen. I know what SEC chairman said about ETF, but what if the staff suprisingly gives approval... or the commission votes for it... or bakkt starts and it offers actual buying of bitcoins? We need one good news to reverse the market. (Or like fake Satoshi CW put in prison for stealing 300K bitcoins from his friend  Grin) Well, even if none of these things happen, f..ck it! I prefer to hold my saving in Bitcoin rather than in bank, where every bank empoyee can see and use my credit cards info and steal my money. Banks? No, thanks!
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

Ride or die mother fucker it'll be like Thelma and Louise, I'll hold your hand off that cliff.

Sent my first Bitstamp wire since 2017.  Starting to put some of my fiat bags at the bottom of the cliff. Mustn’t hurry. Hasten slowly.
Indeed. The hasty Hairy loses the worm.
Good luck.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Ride or die mother fucker it'll be like Thelma and Louise, I'll hold your hand off that cliff.

Sent my first Bitstamp wire since 2017.  Starting to put some of my fiat bags at the bottom of the cliff. Mustn’t hurry. Hasten slowly.

Not up on bitstamp news? Deposits and withdrawals suck big time. There is a lot of stamp hate on reddit these days. Took me 6 frackin weeks to get some fiat from those sobs.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Sorry if this was posted before, but here is a 40 minute interview with Mike McGlone - Senior Commodity Strategist at Bloomberg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3in0FYZFU

Spoiler: He says days of 100x or even 10x are over due to the launch of futures. Asked about which coin he would buy if he could buy only one coin he answers: Tether  Grin

Blah blah Bitcoin is dead.  Bullish. 
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

Not up on bitstamp news? Deposits and withdrawals suck big time. There is a lot of stamp hate on reddit these days. Took me 6 frackin weeks to get some fiat from those sobs.

I don’t visit Reddit.  How about inbound deposits?  I sent the wire over the weekend so will give it a week to clear and then see what’s up. 
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

Good luck.

Thank you. 
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 12:38:28 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by dogebearman (1)

Sorry if this was posted before, but here is a 40 minute interview with Mike McGlone - Senior Commodity Strategist at Bloomberg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3in0FYZFU

Spoiler: He says days of 100x or even 10x are over due to the launch of futures. Asked about which coin he would buy if he could buy only one coin he answers: Tether  Grin

I'm in the middle of watching the video right now.

How much credit do you give to his prediction(s)?  Do you believe that he is right with the prediction(s) including his thoughts that 10x and 100x are not going to be happening in BTC no more?  and do you believe that he is weighing the right factors?

Edit:

I did finish watching the whole thing... and I will add a tiny bit of editorial from me about his comment on tether towards the end of the video and his additional assertion that if there were a way to make a crypto that was tied to the price of gold, then that would be a good thing.

Either he is purposefully misleading, or he is stupid.  I doubt that he is stupid, but there are people who actually believe some of that kind of bullshit that he is spouting and really do fail/refuse to understand and recognize what bitcoin is bringing to the table.

He asserted that he had read Saifedean Ammous' book, The bitcoin standard, but I doubt that he really is accounting for sound money principles that Ammous lays out there (they are not new concepts but in that book, Ammous does at least attempt to show why bitcoin is important in terms of sound money principles), but McGlone is likely purposefully spinning away from Ammous and just attempting to seem like he is objective and well read because he refers to Ammous' book.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitstamp/ https://www.reddit.com/search?q=bitstamp
quick look through this it looks like the usual whinging ninnies in either direction
they were only just bought by Barclays subsidiary so should be okay for a while
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-bitstamp-to-integrate-new-platform-for-market-monitoring
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

These Bitcorn prices aren't making any sense.

I'm starting to get the fear.

Fuck.

Not good.

Not good at all.

Yep... you need to be shook.

Sell most of the rest of your BTC, Bob.  At least 55%, and perhaps 75%, then we might be ready to go up, some time after these kinds of weak ones are shooken.

You will thank me later, because at least you will not need to worry anymore about BTC, and you will be able to lock in your various profits.

JJG here you must read more posts .... he said to sell traditional stocks to go BIG in BTC, and last time when he sold +- 11k i thought, wasn't bad @ all and surely not when the FIAT was needed for ..... or maybe to buy NOW BTC on the cheap  Shocked "BOB knows what his doing, and guess he just throws in a joke from time to time...."

I don't see any necessity for you to whiteKnight Bob, when I am sufficiently capable of identifying relevant facts, including his ongoing whining.   
Your a good coiner Guy looks to be a true Hodler

You feel that there is some kind of need to put members into "good" and "bad: camps?  Why?  Don't we already have a merit, trust, activities and ranking system for that, and also aren't people able to make their own additional assessments of others based on whatever factors they deem to be relevant from posts and post interactions, too? 

But your FACTS in people sucks Donky cock “Micpeep ?

Of course, we could also base our assessment of someone based on the assessments of other members, but sometimes there could be some white knighting going on there too that seems to be largely unnecessary from my perspective... Do what you want regarding white knighting, and if I conclude it is whiteknighting, then I may well label the behavior as such.

Has a whole team of Some style writing peeps working on his payroll to just be here on the WO thread”

Make this about you, o.k.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I’m not whiteknighting SHIT....

Who cares?  I said that you are whiteknighting, and you disagree.  Great.

it was just you make Some stupid statement about a fellow coiner ....

Don't try to act like you know anything meaningful about online personas rather than the reasonable assessment of other members... including whether he is really a "coiner" and a "good" guy as you have concluded him to be..

Hey man i’m not gonna go any further in here cause its a lost battle for me when your waterfall of text is gonna reign uppon me Grin

Do what you like.

Just wanna say even sometimes you are not right Roll Eyes

Yes.  as a general principle it is true that I am not always right, but again, who cares?  There are a variety of kinds of posts including opinion based or facts and logic and a combination of those.  There are also a variety of ways to be "not right."

“yeah i know strange world we living in”

Could be strange... but there are also real world and online world and combination of those.

And that last post is Said to buy more if it drops further so your post was on wrong FACTS  Tongue

Huh?  The main point is that you customize your approach to your own situation and views.  Furthermore, some strategies are better than others, so I do like to discuss my thoughts and strategies, and to tweak them from time to time, as I conclude to be necessary in terms of my own circumstances.  I don't know if that is right or wrong, but it is an approach.

By the way, if you are suggesting that I said something that is wrong, it may be better to more specifically quote that to the extent it is even relevant to anything that I am attempting to achieve in my participation in this thread.  If you are not sure about my ambitions, then I will just summarize it as an active way to interact about bitcoin happenings and to brainstorm with members here about bitcoin issues and strategies.

And gotta Admit BOB is one of the first Guys that Made me feel OK to post here “be here”so BACK OF “semi Joke” Roll Eyes

Good for the two of you.  You have a feeling of bonding with an online persona, which tends to show why you are motivated to white knight in his defense.  Great!    Roll Eyes
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

I don’t visit Reddit.  How about inbound deposits?  I sent the wire over the weekend so will give it a week to clear and then see what’s up. 

I see some sniveling about deposits but withdrawals are a major frackup. Support is painfully slow. Stamp changed payment processing and its not good. I've been with stamp for 5, 6 years and had no trouble till it changed hands in Oct. I hate reddit but stamp does have some support there.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:27:09 AM

Haha bond with an online persona ..... no really need for that....  but i can say when somebody is kind or helpfull etc
But really don’t worrie about my real life
Its not to bad
Social its good and a partner hot as hell Grin

In here its just coiner and nocoiner camp....
And in this discussion its all coiners so same camp and no bad or good shit
Not always try to look for dirt
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

[edited out]

You're a fucking downer dude. Why be such a pain in the ass to everyone?

Huh?

You cannot take a little "interaction" on the interwebs?  Someone hurt your feelings?  The comments make you feel bad because they are not sufficiently "supportive"?

Poor lil tinglie.   Cry Cry    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Bitcoin, putting the rum in hodlers since half past two. Wink

Better than the Glen in HODL...
just got this. lol

Probably less than 1 in 10 here would.  A bit obscure...

I get my NAS drives from Ebuyer.com, or broadbandbuyer.com (if you're in my part of the world).  Ebuyer are huge and soulless so tend to be cheaper - can't say returns are easy.  Broadbandbuyer.com nicer, but they're in M. Keynes, so they have to be.  Both deliver fast and have rates for multiple buys. 

Worth trying.  Amazon have stuff - but you can actually call these and they tend to edge it on price.
kurious
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:49:14 AM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

Same here - they just re-opened international USD transfers.  So they can have back some of the USD I pulled out last year and left in a $ account til now.   It's done better than my own crippled local fiat currency, but I want more of the hard stuff.

I reckon we have got a little time yet.  Don't shoot til you see the whites of their eyes, eh.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:50:58 AM

Haha bond with an online persona ..... no really need for that....  but i can say when somebody is kind or helpfull etc

Your bonding actions speak louder than your denial words.

But really don’t worrie about my real life
Its not to bad
Social its good and a partner hot as hell Grin

So what?  Why would I give very many shits unless you want to talk about bitcoin, then great.  There could be some relevance, but I don't really care that much about what is happening or not in your personal life - except when you inject some of the stuff in here, then there can be times when it becomes more relevant because you made it relevant (inadvertently or not)

In here its just coiner and nocoiner camp....

Call it what you want.  There are all kinds of levels, and since less than 1% of the world's population is into bitcoin there is a lot of necessity to recognize that the space is changing and that sometimes it can take a whole hell of a long time for various "no coiners" as you call them to warm up to various kinds of possible bitcoin strategies that might work for their circumstances including their finances (cash flow and other investments), risk tolerance, views about bitcoin, timeline, ability and willingness to learn and/or spend time in that direction and other possible circumstances.

And in this discussion its all coiners so same camp and no bad or good shit

I doubt that you have to be a coiner to participate in this thread, even though bitcoin naysayers, trolls and altcoin pumpers are likely to get beaten to shit in this thread when they spout out nonsense that is not backed up or even attempted to back up.

Not always try to look for dirt

What the fuck are you talking about?  vigorous discussion sometimes includes disagreement and batting around of ideas.  You think that there is some kind of mission to get everyone on the same page?  There is about a snowballs chance in hell of such a thing happening, but you want that to be your goal?  I doubt that would be necessary, and it seems that infofront has taken a pretty decent tolerance in this thread in terms of allowing a variety of discussions and sometimes deleting posts that go too far astray - even though he might give some of the more shitty or unnecessarily provocative posts a bit of slack (or rope) sometimes to show whether or not they are able to back up their assertions or to make a bitcoin connection.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:53:12 AM

@jjg
Give us the version/outcome of your brainstorm strategies as today and best approach in your thought....
Buying-selling-trading-hodling-short-mid-long/term-percentages-why people should be in or out it-pro’s con’s-etc give it to us what is your strategie that you worked out over the years of brainstorming ?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

[edited out]

You're a fucking downer dude. Why be such a pain in the ass to everyone?

Huh?

You cannot take a little "interaction" on the interwebs?  Someone hurt your feelings?  The comments make you feel bad because they are not sufficiently "supportive"?

Poor lil tinglie.   Cry Cry    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You're just so long winded everything is a fucking paragraph with you. You can be as much as a prick as you want but can I get a summed up version on each post please.

No.  I use my discretion regarding what to write or not. 

TLDR:  I am my own sovereign.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy     Tongue Tongue
kurious
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
Merited by Bitcoinaire (1)

@jjg
Give us the version/outcome of your brainstorm strategies as today and best approach in your thought....
Buying-selling-trading-hodling-short-mid-long/term-percentages-why people should be in or out it-pro’s con’s-etc give it to us what is your strategie that you worked out over the years of brainstorming ?

Are you some sort of masochist, Mic? Wink
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

@jjg

I don't need to provide you shit.

Trolls do that kind of thing, which is put the burden on others to provide information.  You can read through my historic posts, if you want to see what i am thinking at any particular time, which may or may not be relevant to the moment, but if I want to respond to a current post, then you will see my response to that.

Why don't you answer your own questions if you believe them to be so relevant to our current thread discussion points, and then I may decide to respond to what you jot down  - or I may not.

[edited out]

Are you some sort of masochist, Mic? Wink

Seems to be.

Micbot seems to want to battle over bullshit and irrelevant nonsense.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 21715 21716 21717 21718 21719 21720 21721 21722 21723 21724 21725 21726 21727 21728 21729 21730 21731 21732 21733 21734 21735 21736 21737 21738 21739 21740 21741 21742 21743 21744 21745 21746 21747 21748 21749 21750 21751 21752 21753 21754 21755 21756 21757 21758 21759 21760 21761 21762 21763 21764 [21765] 21766 21767 21768 21769 21770 21771 21772 21773 21774 21775 21776 21777 21778 21779 21780 21781 21782 21783 21784 21785 21786 21787 21788 21789 21790 21791 21792 21793 21794 21795 21796 21797 21798 21799 21800 21801 21802 21803 21804 21805 21806 21807 21808 21809 21810 21811 21812 21813 21814 21815 ... 33283 »
  Print  

Jump to: