April 25, 2024, 04:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 21986 21987 21988 21989 21990 21991 21992 21993 21994 21995 21996 21997 21998 21999 22000 22001 22002 22003 22004 22005 22006 22007 22008 22009 22010 22011 22012 22013 22014 22015 22016 22017 22018 22019 22020 22021 22022 22023 22024 22025 22026 22027 22028 22029 22030 22031 22032 22033 22034 22035 [22036] 22037 22038 22039 22040 22041 22042 22043 22044 22045 22046 22047 22048 22049 22050 22051 22052 22053 22054 22055 22056 22057 22058 22059 22060 22061 22062 22063 22064 22065 22066 22067 22068 22069 22070 22071 22072 22073 22074 22075 22076 22077 22078 22079 22080 22081 22082 22083 22084 22085 22086 ... 33300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367534 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 05:37:04 PM by bitserve

Warning:

Movement HODLERS if you do not have your private keys you do not have Bitcoin, Trace Mayer [Jan / 3➞₿ 🔑∎] want the day January 3 2019 to be an annual celebration to declare the monetary sovereignty with the withdrawal of all the BTC from the exchanges.

Proof of Keys on Jan. 3 Gains Traction

https://twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/1071870548421066753?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1071870548421066753&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fethereumworldnews.com%2Fbtc-withdraw-bitcoin-exchanges-proof-of-keys%2F

https://news.bitcoin.com/support-grows-for-bitcoin-proof-of-keys-on-jan-3/

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoins-proof-of-keys-protocol-continues-to-gain-support-honoring-btcs-10th-anniversary-jan-3-%F0%9F%94%91/

If it is fulfilled, it will be a tough Stress Test for exchanges.
The problem may be in exchanges that are not solvent or those that manipulate the books.

What do you think about this?

Will collapse bitcoin transactions if there is an exchange that does not have its bitcoins for the withdrawal of its clients?

After much consideration I have decided to participate on it.

Maybe many people won't, I donno, but I think it is a good initiative.

An advice to anyone that doesn't feel like they should do it for whatever reason... I have one additional argument to try convince you:

If the initiative gets enough following and you have the bad luck of having some of your bitcoins on custody in an exchange involved in some sort of fractional banking you will probably lose your bitcoins if they run out of them and you are still there before everyone wanting to participate finish getting their bitcoins out.

Also, don't wait until the last days to do it. Don't be the last guy there risking your bitcoins.

Don't say I didn't warn you Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11988

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

roger ver....= delusional fool ?

time to go and have some food and alcohol.... pre xmass nocoiner table prepup Wink

getting my stomach ready for monday Roll Eyes

CHEERS WO's
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Warning:

Movement HODLERS if you do not have your private keys you do not have Bitcoin, Trace Mayer [Jan / 3➞₿ 🔑∎] want the day January 3 2019 to be an annual celebration to declare the monetary sovereignty with the withdrawal of all the BTC from the exchanges.

https://twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/1071870548421066753?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1071870548421066753&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fethereumworldnews.com%2Fbtc-withdraw-bitcoin-exchanges-proof-of-keys%2F

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoins-proof-of-keys-protocol-continues-to-gain-support-honoring-btcs-10th-anniversary-jan-3-%F0%9F%94%91/

The problem may be in exchanges that are not solvent or those that manipulate the books.

Will collapse bitcoin transactions if there is an exchange that does not have its bitcoins for the withdrawal of its clients?

An advice to anyone that doesn't feel like they should do it for whatever reason... I have one additional argument to try convince you:

If the initiative gets enough following and you have the bad luck of having some of your bitcoins on custody in an exchange involved in some sort of fractional banking you will probably lose your bitcoins if they run out of them and you are still there.

Don't say I didn't advise you Wink

Some of the time we should in with the hypes, calling us some hypebeast. I will support this movement, somehow let the exchange taste of not having much a client for a day.
BinaryReign

Activity: 150
Merit: 110

BTC HODLer

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wmcYTJO.png

goodmorning,CCMF's gogogo weekend F***ing PUMP BTCBTCBTC

Let me take the train, stop!!!!!!!!

I guess I have to hop on, there's no stopping on it.

ask XhomerX to fix you a proper HAT

and i'll make sure your on it Cheesy

This hat isn't valid? Hope Homer will notice this one, or if it's okay to message him?

I just finished a night shift and I was supposed to pick up the turkey before I sleep but my wife has graciously offered to do that for me to allow me time to make one WO hat before I go to bed.
Hope it fits!

<--snip-->

<--snip-->

Thanks Homer I appreciate it, this is so cool and hope bullishness comes up too as I will always wear it.

I guess I can get the reservation space now on the train. Thanks again.

find yourself Wink

Uh oh, my hat isn’t on the train. Maybe that’s a sign I should ask for hat version 2.0? I was thinking maybe change the background (hat) all white with green candles, and make the main image Wolf of Wall Street Morty, from that episode of Rick and Morty where they get cleansed of their toxins lol

Cheesy

Edit: or really whatever color background, most important part is green candles and Wolf of Wall Street Morty  Grin
Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

This hat isn't valid? Hope Homer will notice this one, or if it's okay to message him?

I just finished a night shift and I was supposed to pick up the turkey before I sleep but my wife has graciously offered to do that for me to allow me time to make one WO hat before I go to bed.
Hope it fits!

<--snip-->

<--snip-->

Thanks Homer I appreciate it, this is so cool and hope bullishness comes up too as I will always wear it.

find yourself Wink

Lol, I 'm on the bumper... .  Cheesy
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

Hope it fits!

<--snip-->

<--snip-->

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qBWO1fQ.jpg

find yourself Wink

Uh oh, my hat isn’t on the train. Maybe that’s a sign I should ask for hat version 2.0? I was thinking maybe change the background (hat) all white with green candles, and make the main image Wolf of Wall Street Morty, from that episode of Rick and Morty where they get cleansed of their toxins lol

Cheesy

Edit: or really whatever color background, most important part is green candles and Wolf of Wall Street Morty  Grin

F*** gonna correct that tomorrow when i’m back home
Sorry man .... Sad
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:33 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Fundamentals of BTC can not be properly quantified right now, hence a market without "obvious" fundamentals.
Huh?  Why does it matter?  I recall taking courses in economics, and I would frequently criticize some of the theories for attempting to place too much quantification on various aspects of human behaviors, but it does not hurt to make attempts and in the end, some people are going to be better (and more accurate) at such quantifications than others, even while there are going to be areas of uncertainties and even, perhaps, misplaced concreteness.

In stocks you can calculate (or just read) almost all the data you need to project revenue and profits and thus a band for your ROI.

Of course, the longer the history and the more mature (and even comparable) the asset class is going to cause predictive models to be more accurate.

With crypto this is completely and utterly impossible right now.

Never say never.

You seems to be creating more futility than is warranted with your statement of absolutisms, here.

Which is also why the market is doing its usual technicals driven ups and downs with no obvious walls given by fundamental analysis.

Huh?  You are losing me.

From my understanding, our current BTC price dynamics is experiencing a considerable amount of price battle, which is demonstrated by recent increases in trade volume (measured in dollars), so there is a price battle going on and we will find out which way the price goes from such battle.  Does not seem to be different from the usual bitcoin situation, and many folks who watch the bitcoin space are going to understand that it becomes much more difficult for any small group to manipulate BTC prices when trade volumes are high.  In other words, it is going to cost a lot of fucking money (or value) to manipulate BTC prices during times like these (high trade volume) times, yet such high costs of manipulation and push also can have some potential for considerable profits for one side or the other to experience considerable gains if such side can get the BTC price to break into their preferred direction.

So there is frequently uncertainty regarding which way such price battle is going to play out including the current price battle, but that does not mean that there are not tools that peeps have in order to attempt to predict both the direction outcome and the degree in which it will break, assuming that it breaks (which is also not certain, because it could just end up going sideways and the battle reaches a truce, which seems like the lesser of the likely outcomes during periods in which the trade volume picks up like it currently has picked up).
Economics is a joke that has, in its current form, no place at institutions of higher education.

You're conflating two things here. More below.

With no word have I said 'never'. I specifically pointed to the current state of crypto, which makes fundamental analysis (beyond mining cost) completely impossible. Hence, no obvious fundamental value that can give you any idea of where we are currently standing.

As said, you're conflating all of my post with the chart drawing you see most of in these places (crypto). The chart drawing and analysis is part of a branch called technical analysis. It tries to identify trends and shifts in market psychology.
What I was talking about is fundamental analysis, which is much more objective (to the point of accuracy of data) as it analyses underlying assets, costs, profits, revenue as well as risk and opportunity premiums and so on of a business.
Thus, fundamental analysis gives you an objective value of a company, around which the stock price fluctuates.

Technical analysis tries to quantify the fluctuations (stemming from market psychology and the implied trader behaviour).

Bitcoin's price stands almost exclusively on the emotional and speculative leg of technical analysis right now, and that won't change until we get to a scenario where "Y proportion of X market" is traded against BTC. This is also why Bitcoin went from 20k to 3k. Because technicals pointed towards that being the likely outcome (note that nothing will ever give you the exact numbers without).
If Bitcoin could be assigned a fundamental value of $10k we would've most likely not seen a significant drop below $10k, as FOMO would kick in and revert the price towards its fundamental value. Similarly, it would retrace from $30k to $20k if the latter was its fundamental value, as people would sell in order to buy back at a price closer to the "real" value.
Technical indicators give you a confidence interval for the deviation from the fundamental value as well as the speed of convergence towards it. But since that doesn't exist in Bitcoin, a quasi-fundamental value is given mostly by mining price + moving averages (technicals). Hence, it doesn't matter if Bitcoin is more "mature" until a fundamental value is near universally agreed upon by global markets and easily identifiable. It'll keep trading more or less the same until then.

P.S. The 'battle' is mostly just trading based on technicals with some people getting caught in between and making up narratives that fit the current market. Hence the odd timing of news stories and whatnot. They push trades implied by fundamentals over the edge so to speak.

What is fundamental? Ask a dozen legacy traders or economists and you are likely to get a dozen different answers. Some say its moving averages, some say its interests rates and employment percentages. Some craft aggregates of these "fundamentals" with odd names like Boom-Bust Barometer or Consumer Comfort Index. The point being what is fundamental to you can be entirely different to someone else depending on where you stand.

For me, what is fundamental is air, water and food. Does that mean I should index crop yields and pollution emissions against bitcoins price? Maybe..but most likely not, at least for now.

Bitcoin is "worth" what someone is willing to pay for it..no more..no less. All I really know is one of my bitcoins is still worth one bitcoin and is likely to stay that way for a very long time.
BinaryReign

BTC HODLer

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Hope it fits!

<--snip-->

<--snip-->

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qBWO1fQ.jpg

find yourself Wink

Cheesy

F*** gonna correct that tomorrow when i’m back home
Sorry man .... Sad

Not a problem, an opportunity  Wink
No worries, let’s see if homer will make v2 for me before adding it to the train  Grin
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 06:05:32 PM by jojo69

find yourself Wink

WOOOOOOOO!

I'm the motherfucking ENGINEER bitchezzz!!

ALL ABOARD,   NEXT STOP MOONTOWN!!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

[ edited out]
Economics is a joke that has, in its current form, no place at institutions of higher education.

You're conflating two things here. More below.

"Conflating" is a logical flaw, and I doubt that I have made any logical flaws in my attempt to suggest that many of us are attempting to speculate here about bitcoin using a variety of factors that each of us concludes to be material and relevant, and some of those factors and speculations will be moar correct than others, and it is far from futile for folks to make such attempts even when probability speaking many folks will end up getting a variety of facts and even assessments of "fundamentals" wrong.

With no word have I said 'never'.

To the extent that it may or may not matter, I read some of your assertions that way.

I specifically pointed to the current state of crypto, which makes fundamental analysis (beyond mining cost) completely impossible.

You concluded that the phraseology "completely impossible" does not rise to the level of "never"?  O.k.  I see language and nuance differently from you.

Hence, no obvious fundamental value that can give you any idea of where we are currently standing.

I doubt that we disagree about the fact that bitcoin price movements is not merely pushed by fundamentals, and that is part of the reason that peeps engage in technical analysis to attempt to measure price movement momentum.  Of course, there are attempts to measure both fundamentals and TA, so concededly, many folks will attempt to engage in multi-variate analysis to the best of their abilities, even if they proclaim to lean more heavily in one camp than another (in terms of what they believe drives price).

As said, you're conflating all of my post with the chart drawing you see most of in these places (crypto).

I am just providing my opinions and feed back, which is one of my purposes involving myself in this thread.

The chart drawing and analysis is part of a branch called technical analysis. It tries to identify trends and shifts in market psychology.
What I was talking about is fundamental analysis, which is much more objective (to the point of accuracy of data) as it analyses underlying assets, costs, profits, revenue as well as risk and opportunity premiums and so on of a business.
Thus, fundamental analysis gives you an objective value of a company, around which the stock price fluctuates.

I don't have any problem with that, and maybe there could have been some more clear way of making your points.  i don't know.  If you want to talk only about one aspect, and you believe that serves some kind of purpose for you (or anyone who you believe might be reading your points), then that is up to you.

Technical analysis tries to quantify the fluctuations (stemming from market psychology and the implied trader behaviour).

O.k... It get's at momentum, too, and surely I am no expert (nor do I strive to be) in parsing out how each of these practices are different and can be (or should be) separated out for greater attempts at clarity.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bitcoin's price stands almost exclusively on the emotional and speculative leg of technical analysis right now, and that won't change until we get to a scenario where "Y proportion of X market" is traded against BTC.

Sounds like more absolutism attempts to me, here, but sure, go ahead and attempt to define where bitcoin is at this particular moment as compared to where it will go (or should go).

This is also why Bitcoin went from 20k to 3k. Because technicals pointed towards that being the likely outcome (note that nothing will ever give you the exact numbers without).

Fair point that sometimes momentum will drive price more greatly than fundamentals, but even you likely acknowledge that each of the concepts TA driven and fundamentals driven is on a spectrum, and likely even a combination of both, while we are likely never (look I used the word never) witness purism in terms of what is driving price, whether short term or longer term.

If Bitcoin could be assigned a fundamental value of $10k we would've most likely not seen a significant drop below $10k,

You are talking pie in the sky about something that is not going to happen.  Cannot just assign a value and get peeps to agree upon it, because BTC prices are driven by differences of opinion regarding what it should be.

as FOMO would kick in and revert the price towards its fundamental value.

I doubt that BTC's fundamental value is as objectively identifiable as you seem to be making it out to be, because it is a product of time, and also a product of battling over what it should be.  If the BIG bad bears get their way, "fundamental" value from their point of view will be around $1,500 in the near future, and they will keep it there as long as they can... but that is not going to happen because there is disagreement, and they are not able to keep it in the same place for very long periods at a time (does not stop them from trying).

Similarly, it would retrace from $30k to $20k if the latter was its fundamental value, as people would sell in order to buy back at a price closer to the "real" value.

Again, I think that you are misusing this term.. fundamental value to attempt to assign an objective value, and I know people do that in order to engage in price finding and to also either push the price in that direction or to attempt to predict the price movement.

Don't get me wrong from my response, here.  I understand the concepts of fundamental value and technical analysis and how the concepts are attempted to be used and described, and merely because some folks use the terms in one way or another does not mean that any of us should just lie down and accept such gravitations towards concreteness that might be misleading regarding the combination of factors that affect both BTC price movement and perceptions of BTC value.

Technical indicators give you a confidence interval for the deviation from the fundamental value as well as the speed of convergence towards it. But since that doesn't exist in Bitcoin, a quasi-fundamental value is given mostly by mining price + moving averages (technicals).

Seems to me that you are attempting to lock yourself to much into "pure" thoughts.

Hence, it doesn't matter if Bitcoin is more "mature"

Of course, maturity matters in terms of where BTC is at on the s-curve, which means exponential growth that should be factored into probable futures that may or may not happen.

until a fundamental value is near universally agreed upon by global markets and easily identifiable.

That is not going to happen, but won't stop people from trying to get agreement and identification, which to me, seems to be a bit too much of an attempt at constructing concreteness that does not exist.

It'll keep trading more or less the same until then.

Of course, one of the most certain things about bitcoin is that it is likely to continue to be extremely volatile until more and more market cap flows into it, and it becomes harder to manipulate.

P.S. The 'battle' is mostly just trading based on technicals with some people getting caught in between and making up narratives that fit the current market. Hence the odd timing of news stories and whatnot. They push trades implied by fundamentals over the edge so to speak.

You seem to recognize that BTC price is pushed by a variety of factors including but not limited to TA, fundamentals, news (combined with FUD and FOMO), adoption and networking effects.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

Fun fact:

That is a weird rather than a fun fact because it seems that the analysis of what is a "correction" is going from the top to the bottom.

So far, the bottom of this particular price correction is $3,122.30, which is on December 15 (a mere week ago), we are far from out of the woods in this particular price correction. 

Currently, BTC prices (in the range of about $$3,700 to $4,000 are floating within about 20% to 25% of the most recent local bottom.    Cry Cry
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

via Imgflip Meme Generator

CHEERS

Guess the booze
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Warning:

If the initiative gets enough following and you have the bad luck of having some of your bitcoins on custody in an exchange involved in some sort of fractional banking you will probably lose your bitcoins if they run out of them and you are still there before everyone wanting to participate finish getting their bitcoins out.

Also, don't wait until the last days to do it. Don't be the last guy there risking your bitcoins.

Don't say I didn't warn you Wink

Like you, initially, I was disinclined to participate in this particular event because I already have various systems in place that I have honed over the years, including buy/sell orders that are already established under my system.

Nonetheless, I have decided that I am going to participate too, but surely 100% will not be good for me.

I am going to engage in some incremental participation that causes me to move some funds off of each of the exchanges in which I hold bitcoin, but also contributes to the cause in other ways from my own perspective.   I am not sure about which date I will move my coins, but I am not averse to moving some of them on January 3rd because that is supposed to be the "stress test" date, but it might also be good to move some coins ahead of time, like you suggest, bitserve.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Warning:

Dumb for two reasons.

1. Clogs the network.

2. Cold storage. Most coins are in cold storage because people don't just randomly withdraw all coins simultaneously. So withdrawing all at once will be simply impossible because of the security measures in place that protect customers of exchanges.

In short, this looks like an attempt at a FUD attack. "OMG look these exchanges can't instantly withdraw all coins" and/or "omg look at how the BTC network crashed".
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

Warning:

Dumb for two reasons.

1. Clogs the network.

2. Cold storage. Most coins are in cold storage because people don't just randomly withdraw all coins simultaneously. So withdrawing all at once will be simply impossible because of the security measures in place that protect customers of exchanges.

In short, this looks like an attempt at a FUD attack. "OMG look these exchanges can't instantly withdraw all coins" and/or "omg look at how the BTC network crashed".

My thoughts exactly - "don't fix it if it ain't broken". Why in the world we would need this network stress test? Everything works as expected. Looks like an evil plan to sabotage BTC

I'm not going to participate in anything that won't increase BTC price and moreover could cause a dump. It's plain stupid.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

All I want for Christmas is BTC
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

I believe if you are not in possession of your private keys you really don't "own" bitcoin. Keeping your coin on exchanges is a non-trivial risk at best.

That being said, I have kept a small portion of my coin on certain exchanges for limited amounts of time at various points of accumulation.

I suppose I am distrustful by nature, part of me questions this. Is this just an attempt at chain analytics? Be that as it may..use proper security measures if you choose to participate.(ie dont reuse addresses ect)

Guess the booze

I was going to say a amstel and a cuba libre, but the drink your lady has appears too dark.

Kanpai!
BinaryReign

BTC HODLer

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

Interesting, it’s been a while since I’ve seen investing.com suggest buy or strong buy on so many timeframes..

Wink
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:19:54 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), xyzzy099 (1)

I don’t think you need to have any bitcoin on an exchange at this part of the market cycle. Now is the time to buy, not sell.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

via Imgflip Meme Generator

5th and last before dessert fatality
Let dessert (cheese and more wine) come please

As a F***ing huge weekend PumP
As a happy Bob post
As a please bullish HM post
As a happy LFC cause Liverpool leading with 4 points post
As a goldkingcoiner 80X leverage (profit) post
As a jjg 5pages BULL post
As a jojo69 strong short bull post
As a V8 awesome meme post
As a XhomerX any awesome creation post

Etc

Sorry for forgetting many Guys but @ appretif and 5 wines@ the moment (Some wines double cause i drink fast)

Wink Grin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 21986 21987 21988 21989 21990 21991 21992 21993 21994 21995 21996 21997 21998 21999 22000 22001 22002 22003 22004 22005 22006 22007 22008 22009 22010 22011 22012 22013 22014 22015 22016 22017 22018 22019 22020 22021 22022 22023 22024 22025 22026 22027 22028 22029 22030 22031 22032 22033 22034 22035 [22036] 22037 22038 22039 22040 22041 22042 22043 22044 22045 22046 22047 22048 22049 22050 22051 22052 22053 22054 22055 22056 22057 22058 22059 22060 22061 22062 22063 22064 22065 22066 22067 22068 22069 22070 22071 22072 22073 22074 22075 22076 22077 22078 22079 22080 22081 22082 22083 22084 22085 22086 ... 33300 »
  Print  

Jump to: