April 20, 2024, 03:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 22035 22036 22037 22038 22039 22040 22041 22042 22043 22044 22045 22046 22047 22048 22049 22050 22051 22052 22053 22054 22055 22056 22057 22058 22059 22060 22061 22062 22063 22064 22065 22066 22067 22068 22069 22070 22071 22072 22073 22074 22075 22076 22077 22078 22079 22080 22081 22082 22083 22084 [22085] 22086 22087 22088 22089 22090 22091 22092 22093 22094 22095 22096 22097 22098 22099 22100 22101 22102 22103 22104 22105 22106 22107 22108 22109 22110 22111 22112 22113 22114 22115 22116 22117 22118 22119 22120 22121 22122 22123 22124 22125 22126 22127 22128 22129 22130 22131 22132 22133 22134 22135 ... 33285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:16:51 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 10:19:05 PM by Kylapoiss

I never would come to the 100k party under my alias in this forum, my opsec was crushed long ago. Like said, I don't care if this user is connected with my real life persona, doesn't change a thing.

Oh and good luck getting my name from any records, you'd have to hack the hospital records I was in, it was never in any news or made public.

Problem is depending on who you worry to break your opsec. We WO'ers? Probably not. Any state agency, without doubt with much less than you have just said.

I don't care about state agencies.... As long as I am not a terrorist, there's no way they could use anything against me in a court. That's all I care.

I was extremely paranoid decades ago. Maybe I had reasons to be or maybe not... don't remember anymore. Now I am sure I am an extremely uninteresting person to closely watch, so I don't fucking care.

I'm an honest citizen so I couldn't care less about any government agencies, let them dig and inspect. Nor am I a terrorist. Most stuff one has done ages in 5 to 10 years, in Europe at least. And why would anyone come at me for drug use or similar? It's in the past, never been a criminal and never will be, money is easy to be made in legitimate ways.

I never would come to the 100k party under my alias in this forum, my opsec was crushed long ago. Like said, I don't care if this user is connected with my real life persona, doesn't change a thing.

Oh and good luck getting my name from any records, you'd have to hack the hospital records I was in, it was never in any news or made public.

Don't worry, I'd never look for your name or anything. No point for me to do that, as I'd never cause any harm to anyone. I just mentioned it for all of us readers here, to be careful when we write about ourselves.

A guy in Turkey published in Facebook that he had 400 BTC. IIRC, he was kidnapped, tortured, and his 400 BTC stolen.

Removed! Wink

Cheers, I try and be a bit more careful with my sharing.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

Wrenches dont scare me.... pliers on the other hand......
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Problem is depending on who you worry to break your opsec. We WO'ers? Probably not. Any state agency, without doubt with much less than you have just said.

I don't care about state agencies.... As long as I am not a terrorist, there's no way they could use anything against me in a court. That's all I care.

I was extremely paranoid decades ago. Maybe I had reasons to be or maybe not... don't remember anymore. Now I am sure I am an extremely uninteresting person to closely watch, so I don't fucking care.

I'm an honest citizen nowadays so I couldn't care less about any government agencies, let them dig and inspect. Nor am I a terrorist. Most stuff one has done ages in 5 to 10 years, in Europe at least. And why would anyone come at me for drug use or similar? It's in the past, never been a criminal and never will be, money is easy to be made in legitimate ways.

Not only that even if were bigger crimes than just drugs they couldn't use illegally obtained evidence.... Unless you're a terrorist or an "enemy of the state", then you are fucked no matter what the evidence is.

Not that I like them digging through my shit.... but nothing to really worry here.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

We already have UBI. It’s called social security.  
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Oh fuck, social security... those fuckers really scare the hell out of me! They don't need proof or anything to go against you!

Is it the same in your country?
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

Oh fuck, social security... those fuckers really scare the hell out of me! They don't need proof or anything to go against you!

Is it the same in your country?

So long as you do not accept any money from social security, they will leave you alone.  If you do though, they will make your life most uncomfortable, including deliberately misstating your financial affairs to try to trap you. 
Kylapoiss

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

I was extremely paranoid decades ago. Maybe I had reasons to be... don't remember anymore. Now I am sure I am an extremely uninteresting person to closely watch, so I don't fucking care.

Pretty much the same way here. Don't have anything to hide. Have had enough letter-agency security checks done on me, that the government has a real good idea of what my colon looks like.

It's sort of a badge of honor. "OH YEAH ?! Well, not only am I TSA pre-checked, I also have Global Entry ! You want me to open my carry-on for a further check ?! No problem. Here. I'll just drop trou and spread-em too, while we're at it."

The Canadian's really didn't like me that trip. Almost created an international incident at the border when some security dude shrugged, put on some gloves, a mask, and was about to reach in there to pan for nuggets, going through secondary customs screening.

Rick shot me a stern look of disapproval, as the security staff were becoming seriously nonplussed.

I've been in and out from Australia about 7 times, I've been "randomly" searched every single time. Last time I was taken to the interrogation room and was asked pretty personal stuff, I trolled out of it and said if you have anything on me then arrest me, otherwise let me get on my fucking flight. I was let go, but I must be in some kind of "list". Wonder how thoroughly countries exchange information nowadays?
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the USA are the Five Eyes.  If one knows it, they all know it.  They use regulatory arbitrage between them to gather intel, sourcing data with from the country with the weakest privacy protections.  

Brexit will cut off Five Eyes access to EU data. 
infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

I don't think the author is fudding.  I don't know how many qbits it would take to make an attack on early addresses feasible, but those qbits are certainly coming eventually.

I did the math once.  If we pointed all of the world's computing resources at hashing, it would take us until the heat death of the universe many times over before we cracked a single early address. 

Current QC is a joke. 

Eventually is a really long time away.

Even if proper QC was invented tomorrow, we could just hard fork to a QC hash algo.

You can be sure the NSA will have advanced QCs years before anyone else. They could have all addresses cracked before anyone even knows they're capable of doing so.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

Universal basic income looks like a forgone conclusion at this point.  The majority of jobs will be automated in the near future and the rich class would rather give out crumbs to the peasants than for the entire system to collapse in anarchy.  After all the research I've done it looks like a great solution.  It will reduce crime and give people more freedom to make the world a better place.  It shouldn't be thought of as free money either.  Think of all the antural resources that the government gobbles up from the public so it is really just a dividend to the citizens.  I know Andrew Yang who is running for president 2020 is a big  advocate of UBI.

You have to call it what it actually is.  UBI is just the same thing as welfare.  Welfare is money the oligarchs give to noggers to try and prevent noggers from causing havoc and making their system stop working.  The act of initiating universal basic income would only cement physical metals as the only form of money people accept.  It would prolong the system for a little while, but obviously terminally erode faith in the currency.

The metals charts would just take off and never look back.  Shitcoins would go up to, but shitcoins have no Schelling point.  You have the option of investing in thousands of them instead of just gold and silver, and people are going to chase the lower market cap ones to try and secure a distribution that favors themselves intead of others.  Huge corporations would get behind their own company coin, etc.  It's doomed to fragmentation.  Metals win.

Another reason UBI will implode fast and not last very long is because people know UBI is also just a stealth, communist, bolshevik revolution.  All capital and business will instantly flow out of every nation doing that garbage.  Since UBI will implode fast and end with Venezeulan hyperinflation, it's only real use would be if people are using the money to purchase a currency unit that will transfer into the new system, if your goal is to prevent a new dark ages that is.  You might as well just cut straight to the chase, open the vaults, and pass out the metals (if any exist) the govt is already storing since that's what you'd need them to buy with the UBI anyway.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I don't think the author is fudding.  I don't know how many qbits it would take to make an attack on early addresses feasible, but those qbits are certainly coming eventually.

I did the math once.  If we pointed all of the world's computing resources at hashing, it would take us until the heat death of the universe many times over before we cracked a single early address. 

Current QC is a joke. 

Eventually is a really long time away.

Even if proper QC was invented tomorrow, we could just hard fork to a QC hash algo.

You can be sure the NSA will have advanced QCs years before anyone else. They could have all addresses cracked before anyone even knows they're capable of doing so.

now that is my brand of tinfoil
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

Or TLDR from my above post, there's a lot of psychopathic Jewish faggots that make believe they can forever maintain a parasitic, middleman monopoly on every aspect of humanity.  It's not possible for that to happen and will end in a dark ages where their own standard of living disintegrates, they're all rounded up and put in camps anyway, and then humanity attempts to crawl out of that hole without the evil cult of Judaism holding it down.
Kylapoiss

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

Don't worry, I'd never look for your name or anything. No point for me to do that, as I'd never cause any harm to anyone. I just mentioned it for all of us readers here, to be careful when we write about ourselves.

A guy in Turkey published in Facebook that he had 400 BTC. IIRC, he was kidnapped, tortured, and his 400 BTC stolen.

I have sometimes researched the IRL identities of a few people here. Just for the sake of it. I guess all the clearly identifiable ones already know they are somewhat exposed. And I don't remember anything about it.

If you have time and will, just for kicks, try to get my IRL identity and PM it to me. I'm nowhere in social media, only maybe tagged in a few pictures of my buddies, but that's under an alias as well. No doubt facebook has a "ghost profile" on me, but how accessible is that?
infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Just call me Reynolds.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

I was extremely paranoid decades ago. Maybe I had reasons to be... don't remember anymore. Now I am sure I am an extremely uninteresting person to closely watch, so I don't fucking care.

Pretty much the same way here. Don't have anything to hide. Have had enough letter-agency security checks done on me, that the government has a real good idea of what my colon looks like.

It's sort of a badge of honor. "OH YEAH ?! Well, not only am I TSA pre-checked, I also have Global Entry ! You want me to open my carry-on for a further check ?! No problem. Here. I'll just drop trou and spread-em too, while we're at it."

The Canadian's really didn't like me that trip. Almost created an international incident at the border when some security dude shrugged, put on some gloves, a mask, and was about to reach in there to pan for nuggets, going through secondary customs screening.

Rick shot me a stern look of disapproval, as the security staff were becoming seriously nonplussed.

I have learned to behave like a sheep in all those kinds of situations. If I had more lives to spare maybe in some of them I would troll them to hell... But having only one I prefer to just lower my head, thank them and go on with my life. Only god knows in what kind of trouble I would have already get into to make my life completely miserable otherwise.

Oh well, I remember the time I started to argue a TSA agent when he questioned me about my baggage and electronics.... I tried to explain him that I couldn't know if someone could have inserted anything in belongings (the camera in particular which had been in a repair shop before). When I saw the guy was contemplating reporting me, I  just accepted all responsibility for all my belongings and he let me go my way.

Never again will do anything like that. Just lower my head and assent to everything.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

I have sometimes researched the IRL identities of a few people here. Just for the sake of it. I guess all the clearly identifiable ones already know they are somewhat exposed. And I don't remember anything about it.

If you have time and will, just for kicks, try to get my IRL identity and PM it to me. I'm nowhere in social media, only maybe tagged in a few pictures of my buddies, but that's under an alias as well. No doubt facebook has a "ghost profile" on me, but how accessible is that?

Ok, will try to do it. Not today. Will have to read all your post history. But I can tell you that if your IRL identity has no presence anywhere in the net. It will probably be in vain. (For me, not for a seriously motivated or more resourceful attacker).
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

You don't win by being paranoid.  The Jews have unleashed the Kalergi plan right out in the open to try and destroy white, western civilization on purpose.  You have absolutely nothing left to lose.  Load up The Daily Stormer on every computer in your neighborhood to let the kikes know that you're watching them instead.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Never again will do anything like that. Just lower my head and assent to everything.

Don't say stupid shit.  They don't want to book you, because then they have to fill out paperwork.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

Don't say stupid shit.  They don't want to book you, because then they have to fill out paperwork.

But but, my fucking vacations at stake!
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

Peak NPC:

https://dailystormer.name/peak-npc-pelosi-and-schumer-retweet-same-orange-man-bad-meme/
Pages: « 1 ... 22035 22036 22037 22038 22039 22040 22041 22042 22043 22044 22045 22046 22047 22048 22049 22050 22051 22052 22053 22054 22055 22056 22057 22058 22059 22060 22061 22062 22063 22064 22065 22066 22067 22068 22069 22070 22071 22072 22073 22074 22075 22076 22077 22078 22079 22080 22081 22082 22083 22084 [22085] 22086 22087 22088 22089 22090 22091 22092 22093 22094 22095 22096 22097 22098 22099 22100 22101 22102 22103 22104 22105 22106 22107 22108 22109 22110 22111 22112 22113 22114 22115 22116 22117 22118 22119 22120 22121 22122 22123 22124 22125 22126 22127 22128 22129 22130 22131 22132 22133 22134 22135 ... 33285 »
  Print  

Jump to: