April 25, 2024, 10:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 22115 22116 22117 22118 22119 22120 22121 22122 22123 22124 22125 22126 22127 22128 22129 22130 22131 22132 22133 22134 22135 22136 22137 22138 22139 22140 22141 22142 22143 22144 22145 22146 22147 22148 22149 22150 22151 22152 22153 22154 22155 22156 22157 22158 22159 22160 22161 22162 22163 22164 [22165] 22166 22167 22168 22169 22170 22171 22172 22173 22174 22175 22176 22177 22178 22179 22180 22181 22182 22183 22184 22185 22186 22187 22188 22189 22190 22191 22192 22193 22194 22195 22196 22197 22198 22199 22200 22201 22202 22203 22204 22205 22206 22207 22208 22209 22210 22211 22212 22213 22214 22215 ... 33300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:01:57 PM

^You are right. Stop whining. Just accept it.

I actually had this argument before with a female satanist...yes...a...female satanist.  Girl was smart (as far as women go), probably insane, and believed god represents patriarchy and that "the devil" is actually representation of a woman.  In that manner, she believes she's being feminist by...worshipping satan.  Her claim was that it's good for patriarchy to die and that the so-called desirable men would be rewarded by it with the top x% of men receiving benefit and nobody else getting anything.  

So she's preaching both ultra-female hypergamy and satanism as a combination package.  Some of that segues into the whole conspiracy about the church killing women for being witches as just a cover for trying to preserve patriarchy by offing the unruly women instead.  The whole idea is pretty stupid since any type of harem of one dude banging 20 chicks is going to be a patriarchy by default.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

Post that uses legit number crunching data to determine that if you're not in the top 20% of men, you're a beta male and extrapolates you have no reason to exist post-tinder world:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/technology-and-female-hypergamy-and-the-inegalitarian-consequences/

I can manage an 8 if I actually put work into it and bother working out and all that, it's just not worth it, so I'll happily slide back down to a nice 7.9 and not have to really worry about anything.

Virgin default score is 1 Cheesy, wtf are you talking about an 8 Shocked Roll Eyes
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:06:58 PM

@r0ach Jesus, even when you are somewhat right about something you have to mix your insane shit with it. This time with.... satanism?

Nevermind, You are a lost cause and I don't want to keep upsetting the people that have you in ignore (that if they haven't ignored me already for feeding you). If some day you learn to behave we could discuss this things but while you keep showing your racism, insanity and lack of respect to other human beings this is going nowhere.

Be happy, if you can.
Cryptoqueeen

Activity: 42
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

Just curious... What you guys would say is the probability YOU give to Bitcoin to be over $10.000 at any moment during the next 4 years? honestly.
100.1%
No, really. Even 100% would be way too much.

Really.

Next four years ? That's an eternity for Bitcorn.

Considering that the next block halving will occur before the next four years, it's simple math and supply/demand that we'll be above $10k before then.

I BELIEVE !!!

Yeah but 100% doesn't exist in anything. Otherwise you would just sell everything and put it into Bitcoin again. Let's just say you consider a 95% chance? That is still a fucking awesome asymmetric bet!

https://www.businessinsider.nl/didi-taihuttu-sold-everything-for-bitcoin-fans-2017-12/?international=true&r=US

He's the famous man everyone knows from the news in Belgium & the Netherlands. Sold everything (incl his house) to invest in BTC . Some think he's insane, some think he's brilliant.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:11:27 PM

@r0ach Jesus, even when you are somewhat right in something you have to mix your insane shit with it. This time with.... satanism?

It's not crazy.  I had no idea those people even existed, but apparently it's some type of popular opinion in radical feminism that god represents male patriarchy and the devil represents the female, and they somehow use that as an excuse to practice satanism or something.  I don't know all the specifics here, I just know it's an actual thing or delusion of some kind.  Probably more common than either of us wishes to believe lol:

Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:15:03 PM

but I cannot read your misanthropy misogyny posts. Not in here anyway.

So you're either a cuck or female, of which, both of their opinions are worthless.  There's no "misogyny", simply an imbalance of nature where a bunch of dumb bimbos have managed to claw an ever increasing, unreasonable amount of power for themselves away from the natural order.  

Take the ridiculous Ocasio Cortez video on the news this morning of her dancing around in a circle like a fool.  If it was a man acting in that manner, they would be labeled either gay, a large child, a narcissist, a fool, or all of the above.  We are simply removing the double standards so Ocasio Cortez can be correctly labeled as some type of emotionally retarded, large child, narcissist fool just like a man would be.  Enjoy equality!

If all women were actually retarded Virgin Roach, then you might have a shot at getting one. Sucks for you though that they arent retarded so when they see you with your crazy paranoid facial expressions walking by they run. Shocked

Gembitz is a retarded hermaphrodite so thats why once we install the chips in your brain, you will get laid at the 100k party. By laid I mean you are gonna take it in the ass too.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:18:36 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), vapourminer (1), Paashaas (1), infofront (1), kurious (1)

Of course these people are stupid giving a 100% chance bitcoin goes to a trillion dollars.  Just like I said the other day, people like Peter Thiel probably own tens of thousands of these dumb things and yet he still says 50-80% chance of bitcoin dying.  You're not going to be a very good investor if you make up illogical propaganda and try to get yourself to believe it.

I think we're on the verge of a new phase for bitcoin and crypto in general that none of us have seen before or are aware of what is around the corner.

There are 2 significant aspects of that "phase" that will drive everything forward - one is good (progress towards mass and institutional adoption, at least as a store of value if not a means of exchange), the other is (potentially) a huge lurking iceberg - and that is the spectre of widespread and deep regulation.

I didn't realise how profound this was until I started thinking about crypto from an "accounting" point of view. Then a whole lot of peices of the jigsaw suddenly made sense all at once:

• the ongoing consolidation of defining crypto as property by regulatory authorities
 • the emergence of the new Google for cryptocurrency networks, known as "Cointracker" and the algos it uses calculate tax. (It was in fact built by ex-Google engineers)
 • the market movements of the last year - in particular the huge alt ratios that encouraged intense coin-to-coin trading at the precise moment when the bitcoin/fiat valuations were at an all time high

What is the significance of defining crypto as "property" (say, as opposed to "currency"). Basically is means that any exit from an address is considered a disposal rather than an expenditure. This is profoundbecause in the event of a cryptocurrency audit (either on an individual or organisation), "partial" information always favours the regulatory authority. For example, lets say:

• you have a partial trading history which you provide during an audit.....

When that's analysed, a bottom line for your portfolio holdings will emerge (which will be wrong). If that "calculated" portfolio says we have more bitcoin than you actually have, then we'll simply be taxed on the "disposal". i.e. they've got you either way - either you can account for the location of funds or you simply end up with a huge tax bill.

• off-exchange trading/expenditure

Same thing here. It ends up in the interest of holders to disclose all incidental exchanges of crypto for other crypto or for anything in fact, because any address that's identified as being owned by a certain party at any point in time, if later found to be "emptied" is a juicy candidate for taxation.

Nor are "obfuscated chains" any use. They will simply be regarded as "disposals". (i.e. any purchase of a "privacy coin" will be seen as a disposal and taxed accordingly).

This is already happening. The UK for example just issued unambiguous guidelines 1 month prior to this years filing deadline, so everybody that's short has to liquidate at the bottom of the market to pay tax on Jan 2018 prices. Pretty deadly !

However, once we've "taken the pain" and passed through this phase, the shoe will be on the other foot. The institutions will have the green light to pump everything to Kingdom Come and the moon will come into view. However by that time it will be better to have "regulatory clean" crypto than "regulatory dirty". I already had to liquidate 30% of my holdings cos of being caught in this trap. I see it as the cost of getting my holdings through this phase - out of the "dark" and into the "light".  I'm hoping it's worth it !  Tongue
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:22:08 PM

I think we're on the verge of a new phase for bitcoin and crypto in general that none of us have seen before or are aware of what is around the corner.

Toknormal, I have personally seen your posts about craptocurrency being voted +0, -14 on Zerohedge.  I think you highly overestimate the general public's acceptance of them.  This website is a fucking echo chamber of insanity. Physical metals will stomp shitcoins and it's evident from any type of polling on a real website whose entire purpose isn't to pump and dump these centralized, imaginary, valueless tokens.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:24:51 PM

Physical metals will stomp shitcoins

You're dreaming. "Physical metals" don't exist in any liquid quantity. Paper metals is what you're referring to and they're loaded with as much hazard as crypto. (Except they don't benefit from being limited in supply).
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11990

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:26:01 PM

spread spread spreading
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:26:34 PM
Merited by marcus_of_augustus (50), kurious (1)

Guys really, c'mon... I'm seeing 'This user is currently ignored.' ever other fucking post now...

Yup. These days this thread is 60% It Observer.

If I was running it It would've been given the immediate boot. A lot of time would've been saved and a lot more minds would've been expanded. I don't understand why It continues to be interacted with.

InB4 'free speech'.

What about 'shit and boring speech'?

In previous beariness this thread basically died. Now it seems to be gazing at its navel so intently the optic nerves will grow tendrils that disappear into the abdomen.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:30:40 PM

Physical metals will stomp shitcoins
You're dreaming. "Physical metals" don't exist in any liquid quantity.

If I was dreaming, your posts shilling for craptocurrency would not be getting +0 upvotes, -14 downvotes on Zerohedge.  I don't even know what you're trying to claim about "no liquid quantity" of metals.  There is no liquidity problem, only the problem that nobody will agree to sell at a ESF/BIS downwardly rigged price.  Mark to market and there's fine liquidity.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:36:11 PM
Merited by silverfuture (2)

If I was dreaming, your posts shilling for craptocurrency would not be getting +0 upvotes, -14 downvotes on Zerohedge.  I don't even know what you're trying to claim about "no liquid quantity" of metals.  There is no liquidity problem, only the problem that nobody will agree to sell at a ESF/BIS downwardly rigged price.  Mark to market and there's fine liquidity.

realr0ach nobody gives a s* about physical metals except gold-gazer hoarders with nothing better to do. Gold holdings are a waste of space and didn't do a damn thing for their investors during the most inflationary fiat period in modern history. They are not exciting. You can't build anything with them, use them, transmit them or even trade them (without a handy van, ship or a lorry).

Ask yourself what is gold (as a monetary function) ? A ledger. That's all, except not quite as good a ledger as bitcoin. It was ok in physical market days but is about as useful as moth eaten parachute in the modern world. Bitcoin is not trying to be "electronic gold". Gold was trying to be a "physical bitcoin". Except it falls short in the area of fungibility, divisibility and transmissibility.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:42:09 PM
Merited by Paashaas (1)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.acinq.eclair.wallet.mainnet2
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livingroomofsatoshi.wallet
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:49:01 PM

realr0ach nobody gives a s* about physical metals except gold-gazer hoarders with nothing better to do. They are not exciting. You can't build anything with them.

You're not supposed to "build anything with them".  Money is supposed to be boring and unchanging, otherwise it's not fungible, and fungibility is required of money.  This is why you get so many downvotes on your Zerohedge posts. You just try to make up random bullshit and redefine what money is on the fly.

Money, not currency, has required traits and these arguments have already been had and settled over the course of thousands of years with people like Aristotle and Plato.  Aristole won, Plato lost.  Unless you buy into Plato Keynesianism and believe money can be a centralized, arbitrary instrument run by the govt.  You also type the same dumpster truck load of complete bullshit all shitcoiners do claiming they're decentralized when they're not.

Transaction validators are designed to centralize in every single one.  They're nothing but permissioned ledgers and govt tracking systems in practice.  They have built-in middlemen and do not remove counterparty risk even if they weren't designed to centralize.  So basically every single thing you type is a flat out pump and dumper lie.  Shitcoins do not qualify as money in any circumstance.  Currency - sure, because almost anything can be a currency; money - no.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:52:44 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (2), jojo69 (1), kurious (1), El duderino_ (1), bones261 (1)

One more haiku

Roach making noises
Best thread is getting boring
Long sideways market
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:58:04 PM

Roach making noises

Am I the only one that noticed Toknormal spent 24 hours a day for several years in a row shilling for Darkcoin and then he just claimed fungibility doesn't matter and he sold them?  And you wonder why I get physically ill talking to shitcoiners and with their constant flow of lies and bullshit.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:00:03 PM
Merited by goldkingcoiner (1)

Aristotle and Plato.

As far as I can see only reason you keep typing this sh* on here is because you don't believe your own arguments and want us to validate them for you.

So far you're losing the argument (in case you hadn't noticed) - probably because you didn't take into account what made gold valuable in the first place which was its monetary function, not the fact that it's a nice "shiny metal" which has served as money for "thousands of years".

There is no conflict between PMs and bitcoin. They are "money" for the same reason, just in different media. Their respective relevance simply depends on the amount of commerce which is conducted on each platform. If most of it is "electronic" then bitcoin will be the more relevant and valuable. If most of it is "physical" (i.e. exchanging physical tokens for goods) then metals will be.

14 down votes on Zerohedge ? Hold them precious ! You may need them as a comfort blanket Wink
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:10:27 PM

and still so many not knowing anything about crypto, think in the few coming years a lot will be changing in that.... Smiley
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:14:19 PM

14 down votes on Zerohedge ? Hold them precious ! You may need them as a comfort blanket Wink

It's evidence of the fact your lies about claiming bitcoin qualifies as money when it has none of the traits required of money only work on this website and nowhere else.  That's why your claims are downvoted to oblivion on other sites like Zerohedge.  Shitcoins are currencies like Delta Airline miles or Chuck E Cheese tokens, not money.  They have built-in middlemen and don't remove counterparty risk either.  

Dan Larimer calls craptocurrencies "a decentralized business".  He doesn't even attempt to hide the fact they all have a bunch of rent seeking middlemen built-in.  I don't need to ask permission if I want to move a gold or silver coin. If you want to do the same in craptocurrency, prepare to ask permission and pay an exorbitant ransom fee to a designed to centralize, miner monopoly/gatekeeper.  The whole shitcoin industry is a house of cards of lies.
Pages: « 1 ... 22115 22116 22117 22118 22119 22120 22121 22122 22123 22124 22125 22126 22127 22128 22129 22130 22131 22132 22133 22134 22135 22136 22137 22138 22139 22140 22141 22142 22143 22144 22145 22146 22147 22148 22149 22150 22151 22152 22153 22154 22155 22156 22157 22158 22159 22160 22161 22162 22163 22164 [22165] 22166 22167 22168 22169 22170 22171 22172 22173 22174 22175 22176 22177 22178 22179 22180 22181 22182 22183 22184 22185 22186 22187 22188 22189 22190 22191 22192 22193 22194 22195 22196 22197 22198 22199 22200 22201 22202 22203 22204 22205 22206 22207 22208 22209 22210 22211 22212 22213 22214 22215 ... 33300 »
  Print  

Jump to: