April 19, 2024, 11:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 22168 22169 22170 22171 22172 22173 22174 22175 22176 22177 22178 22179 22180 22181 22182 22183 22184 22185 22186 22187 22188 22189 22190 22191 22192 22193 22194 22195 22196 22197 22198 22199 22200 22201 22202 22203 22204 22205 22206 22207 22208 22209 22210 22211 22212 22213 22214 22215 22216 22217 [22218] 22219 22220 22221 22222 22223 22224 22225 22226 22227 22228 22229 22230 22231 22232 22233 22234 22235 22236 22237 22238 22239 22240 22241 22242 22243 22244 22245 22246 22247 22248 22249 22250 22251 22252 22253 22254 22255 22256 22257 22258 22259 22260 22261 22262 22263 22264 22265 22266 22267 22268 ... 33282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:22:18 AM

Must suck to be spoiled with good looks?

Good looks don't count for all that much. Most of the female attention I could be arsed with arrived when I've been corpulent with hair sprouting from every pore. And no matter what my body fat levels are I usually dress and smell like a wino.

Har Mar Superstar has had more action than most of us will ever know.

The average Incel mass murderer is usually rather pleasant to look at and no doubt utterly skin crawling to interact with.

I have known one bloke in my life with a quite astounding X factor. Almost every other female he comes across tries to get in his panties. He's a totally broke skinny short arse with a nose the size of Rhose Island.

Ok.  So what was your personal secret then? I am on about this topic based on your claim that you had a lot of lady success in your younger days, and I was assuming that you were strong in the looks department.  I recall on of the posters making that assertion earlier.. I cannot remember which one, maybe not you.

Anyhow, many guys struggle to get laid on a regular basis?   And especially struggle to keep up variety of girls.  You know the 80/20 rule?

So perhaps my question is whether historically, you had some kind of charisma, rather than looks or money?  or was it something else?

That reminds me of one of my roommates and best friends in college. He was an average looking guy who women flocked to. We could walk into a bar and beautiful girls would buy him drinks. He had that X factor - even more than charisma, like some kind of invisible aura.

Maybe it was a pheromones thing?

[edited out]

I have no idea. Does anyone have any idea about their own effects on others?

The only thing I might be more than others I've observed is totally myself. I don't pander to anyone. I don't give a shit about impressing anyone. I'm not out to belittle or control anyone. Collaborate and prosper or bugger off. There's no way I could respect a woman who fell for any of that PUA rubbish. And anyone who shows signs of being dishonourable, self obsessed or unkind gets fired no matter how 'hot' they are.

And I find use of the word 'struggle' a bit strange. Either it's meant to be or it isn't. I may signal interest but I won't impose it and I'll wander away if it's not reciprocated. I remember one lass bemoaning the 'competition' inherent in internet dating. That seemed really weird to me as I can't imagine many people coming across columns of potential lovers clamouring to be selected at once. Or maybe I'm just extremely hard to impress compared to others.  

I think there's only one rule worth bothering with which is if you don't ask you don't get. And you'd be very extremely surprised who'll be amenable to being asked.

Ultimately, you are not really pinning down possible causal connection, and there may have just been some kind of dynamic in which girls are attracted to you.  I have experienced different sensations depending on atmosphere and ratios, so if you are kind of unique in a particular community, you are not going to have to work as hard.  And, surely achieving the relationship or dominance in the relationship will be a lot easier if the product is coming to you, rather than your having to sell yourself upon the situation.  Exotic factor has a premium, even if you are not sure, exactly what is causing the exotic factor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:45:55 AM

+1 (this merit thing is starting to get annoying for WO leechers)

When’s the next sMerit air drop for normal posters, not Merit Sources?
I like to spread my seed but I’ve been dry for ages.

I doubt that there is going to be any additional membership-wide smerit air drop at any time in the near future. 

Such an airdrop would not make much sense in the scheme of the incentives that are being attempted with the current smerit implementation - because a membership-wide airdrop would likely incentivize the kind of behavior that is attempting to be regulated through the use of smerit sources, and some attempts at a degree of smerit scarcity.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:14:04 AM

It seems that most posters in this thread will provide some kind of attribution to the various substantive quotes that they make, but there are some members who do not.  That posting behavior seems to be misleading at best and arguably bordering on plagiarism under certain purposeful neglect cases... especially when such posting without attribution seems to be willful and persistent.

Glad to see you back JJG.

I will solve this right now: Mic, JJG has a point here, you should *always* post a link to the source of your memes/twitter quotes.

Happy now? Smiley

P.S.: I needed almost a couple of minutes to make sense of your post. Please consider there are some non-english speakers here. Mic isn't. Neither me.

In Some cases I understand, and I provide the link.... but when its just Some random that says a Nice “line of Words” whiteout any further info, Then i say WTF is the big deal jjg?
If i would say on twitter ....

I like BTC the most its better than gold... be fast and buy blabla...
What does it matters who wrote that? Its just about that line, about those Words

I know when there is an article like an ETF thing, that 23th rich Guy on BAKKT, that Russian thing, in those cases i provide a link

Is that so BAD?

Yes... it is bad when you do not provide attributes, even if the quote comes from a joeblow nobody.

If you do not provide attributes, then some readers might be misled into a false belief that you actually made the statement - when you did not... you are getting it from somewhere else that is frequently difficult to figure out.. and you do this on a regular basis.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:39:20 AM

Eh cut em some slack. If it’s a screenshot from Twitter, it’s a fair assumption that he’s not the one who made that week.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:46:44 AM

Eh cut em some slack. If it’s a screenshot from Twitter, it’s a fair assumption that he’s not the one who made that week.

Every time he does it one of my pet earwigs dies. The latest one was little Hughie who passed away in my arms. I cringe every time he posts just in case the worst happens.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:58:57 AM
Merited by infofront (1)

Not sure if troll or bear market

HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:59:55 AM

Every time he does it one of my pet earwigs dies. The latest one was little Hughie who passed away in my arms. I cringe every time he posts just in case the worst happens.

Maybe if you kept him in your ear that wouldn’t happen
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:03:47 AM

Maybe if you kept him in your ear that wouldn’t happen

I already have ants, as well as a party, in my pants. That's as far as it goes.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:16:45 AM

Next shitcoin (TenX) is dying after one of the founders, Julian Hosp, left the company because of pressure due to his involvement in a multi-level-marketing network (Lyoness) in the past. He sold his stake two weeks before leaving the company causing a 50% drop in price.

Lean back and enjoy the show:

Article regarding his involvement in Lyoness: https://fintelegram.news/lyoness-julian-hosp-and-the-arrival-of-the-crypto-mlm/

Resignation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xjbUKTzuw&feature=youtu.be

Proof of his exit-scam selling actions: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/ae4ukr/did_tenx_excofounder_julian_hosp_dump_222m_of_pay/

Waiting for this one to be added to https://deadcoins.com

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7952

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:43:39 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 04:43:56 AM by xhomerx10

Not sure if troll or bear market

Wonder if I could get a free case of jerky if I told them that zero carbs implies zero sugar.  They could save a lot on advertising space.

Edit: Their stuff looks good but they dont accept Bitcoin.  Undecided
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:01:06 AM

Im the baby

OG WO member, source, Hodler, btc believer etc

But not the baby

Baby accounts as mine, d_eddie, goldkingcoiner, VB1001, Lambies Slayer, HM, etc

Peasant are like r0ach, butterscotch cartman etc

Missing = rosewater foundation......

My original account is a lot older, but during the great troll wars of 2015 it was banned from posting for using weapons of mass doxstruction and troll crimes against humanity. I did what I had to do because I serve and slay at the pleasure of King Bitcoin, so no regrets Cool

Even though you proclaim to be bitcoin bullish, and your posts tend to spout out bullish bitcoin sentiments, mostly, your posts are not doing any service to either bitcoin or this thread.  

First, you generally have been spout out bullish statements without backing them up, and accordingly, those statements tend to be so bullish that they come off as disingenuous and therefore making fun of peeps who are genuinely bitcoin bullish based on legitimate considerations.

Second, your main topics tend to be largely aimed at personal attacks, allegedly aimed at bitcoin bears, such as roach and gembitz, but who gives a shit about those posters.  they do not need to be emphasized.  They get enough attention without you adding to their attention, even in a thread-cluttering way.  Anyhow, your posts tend to amplify their posts when you incessant respond to their nonsense.

Really JJG, so you would rather I hadnt doxed your favorite FT journalist Izabella Kaminska and forced her to leave this thread??? You hated her and you know it. Getting rid of a troll like that was the ultimate service. With a few dozen posts and a well timed doxing in 2015 I stopped her from making thousands of future posts. So if less bullshit posts is what you want than you should thank me and not be a dick about it. Either way, I outed her bc I and many others were sick of reading her shit, not to make wordy man happy Wink You have added more words to this thread than any 5 posters combined in history, so to act put out because I make a few posts at the bottom of a bear market after years of just sitting on the sideline is pretty silly.

Most people dont like reading your incremental strategy paragraphs that are pretty boring, but its easy to scroll past and some of your stuff I like, so why would I be a baby and complain about nothing important.

Thought we were cool JJG, for the most part I actually enjoy your stuff over the years, but if you wanna be a hater, go right ahead.  

Ill end with this JJG. You claim to not give a shit about the bear posters like Roach and Gembitz(in fact i dont see you complaining or addressing them at all), so why give a shit about what I post.? Maybe its not entertaining to you, but at least its bullish. Why the double standard. Are you shorting on the low right now???  Shocked If its not your cup of tea what I write then put me on ignore. I know for a fact some people appreciate what I add.

If you thought I wasnt gonna mention its a bull market now and to get ready for 100k you were wrong. Kiss
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:07:16 AM

It happened so many times in 2018, the worst of which was the insane selling of fake Satoshi (CW) to pump his pathetic shitcoin. I really don't understand these people. If I was an early adopter/investor/miner with thousands of bitcoins, I would never sell for 80% less from the last ATH!

It is simple. He is taken hostage by somebody else. He has to do what he is told.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:14:23 AM

Im the baby

But not the baby

My original account is a lot older, but during the great troll wars of 2015 it was banned from posting for using weapons of mass doxstruction and troll crimes against humanity. I did what I had to do because I serve and slay at the pleasure of King Bitcoin, so no regrets Cool

Even though you proclaim to be bitcoin bullish, and your posts tend to spout out bullish bitcoin sentiments, mostly, your posts are not doing any service to either bitcoin or this thread.  

First, you generally have been spout out bullish statements without backing them up, and accordingly, those statements tend to be so bullish that they come off as disingenuous and therefore making fun of peeps who are genuinely bitcoin bullish based on legitimate considerations.

Second, your main topics tend to be largely aimed at personal attacks, allegedly aimed at bitcoin bears, such as roach and gembitz, but who gives a shit about those posters.  they do not need to be emphasized.  They get enough attention without you adding to their attention, even in a thread-cluttering way.  Anyhow, your posts tend to amplify their posts when you incessant respond to their nonsense.

Really JJG, so you would rather I hadnt doxed your favorite FT journalist Izabella Kaminska and forced her to leave this thread??? You hated her and you know it. Getting rid of a troll like that was the ultimate service. With a few dozen posts and a well timed doxing in 2015 I stopped her from making thousands of future posts. So if less bullshit posts is what you want than you should thank me and not be a dick about it. Either way, I outed her bc I and many others were sick of reading her shit, not to make wordy man happy Wink You have added more words to this thread than any 5 posters combined in history, so to act put out because I make a few posts at the bottom of a bear market after years of just sitting on the sideline is pretty silly.

Most people dont like reading your incremental strategy paragraphs that are pretty boring, but its easy to scroll past and some of your stuff I like, so why would I be a baby and complain about nothing important.

Thought we were cool JJG, for the most part I actually enjoy your stuff over the years, but if you wanna be a hater, go right ahead.  

Ill end with this JJG. You claim to not give a shit about the bear posters like Roach and Gembitz(in fact i dont see you complaining or addressing them at all), so why give a shit about what I post.? Maybe its not entertaining to you, but at least its bullish. Why the double standard. Are you shorting on the low right now???  Shocked If its not your cup of tea what I write then put me on ignore. I know for a fact some people appreciate what I add.

If you thought I wasnt gonna mention its a bull market now and to get ready for 100k you were wrong. Kiss

I stand by my earlier post, and I see no reason why you became emotional and defensive about what I wrote, except that you seem inclined to clutter this thread with nonsense personalized attempts drama queen phoney baloney.  Give us some bitcoin wall observing substance, Lambie S.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:35:46 AM

Lambie Slayer

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:35:58 AM

Im the baby

But not the baby

I stand by my earlier post, and I see no reason why you became emotional and defensive about what I wrote, except that you seem inclined to clutter this thread with nonsense personalized attempts drama queen phoney baloney.  Give us some bitcoin wall observing substance, Lambie S.

JJG, I called you out for being a baby bc I dont post exactly the way you like to make you happy, lol, gimme a break. Roll Eyes
This is the internet bring your thick skin and your big boy pants. You didnt answer my question or rebut a single assertion, but its cool, I mean Im obviously right so why rebut any of it.

You wanna come after a bullish poster like me, then go right ahead. Im not really in the business of dishing out personal attacks on bulls, I prefer to save that for bearish asswipes. So basically you are distracting me from my real duties which is exposing Kissless Virgin Roach for what he really is.

This is my tradition, I come in at the bottom of a bear market and mock and have fun with the biggest bear tards on the thread. This is my personal service to the Bitcoin cause. Each hodler has their own way of furthering the Bitcoin cause, even if it just means hodling a few satoshis. Im not here to judge how different bulls use different methods.

If you wanna judge how I roll, then go for it. Id rather read you complain about me than read one more incremental buying strategy paragraph Cheesy, so its a win win for me. Im gonna keep doing me and using the style and methods I enjoy to confront bear tards. As far as Im concerned hodlers are all on my team and I dont have a problem with any of them, including you. Smiley

Its a bull market you know, see you at 100k
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:36:22 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 05:50:08 AM by HairyMaclairy
Merited by bones261 (1)

The analysis of ETC 51% attack from SlowMist Team

https://medium.com/@slowmist/the-analysis-of-etc-51-attack-from-slowmist-team-728596d76ead

Through our intelligence analysis, the identity of the attacker can be finally located if the relevant exchanges are willing to assist.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3420
Merit: 4331

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:43:35 AM

Did I mention the entire EU is complete garbage?

I live in The Netherlands, i rather stay here than moving to the almighty U.S of A.

Atleast you aint going bankrupt after a visit to the hostpital over here.

You should moving to here Roach, you can drink tapwater without getting sick in fact even if you put your face in the toilet and press ''flush'' you can still drink it same high quality drinking water.

Lambie Slayer

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:48:31 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 07:23:36 AM by Lambie Slayer

https://beincrypto.com/gab-pro-bitcoin-anti-coinbase/

"Yet, Gab continues to offer its anti-censorship platform to over 800,000 users — mainly alt-right political figures, anti-Semites, and other extremist social media users, most of whom are no longer welcome on mainstream platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram."

Gab is converting every hardcore right winger into Bitcoiners. Sucks to be an anti Bitcoin Nazi these days Kissless Virgin, dont it? Kiss

"Gab has stated, loud and clear, that it continues to respect Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, despite recent bans from both Coinbase and BitPay. The platform even went so far as to suggest Bitcoin rebrand itself as free speech currency."

I like what these Gab peeps stand for when it comes to Bitcoin. Not really feeling their typical users views, but fully support the concept of their platform.

The real question is how long before something big on the radical left side of the spectrum starts pushing hard core leftists into Bitcoin. Maybe antifa needs some free speech money too. Its just a matter of time.

BTCull Market, operation 100k in motion
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7952

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:50:49 AM

Did I mention the entire EU is complete garbage?

I live in The Netherlands, i rather stay here than moving to the almighty U.S of A.

Atleast you aint going bankrupt after a visit to the hostpital over here.

You should moving to here Roach, you can drink tapwater without getting sick in fact even if you put your face in the toilet and press ''flush'' you can still drink it same high quality drinking water.

I think Canada should get a boost in the ratings; I can walk around in a yellow vest without fear of being arrestedtoday.  Plus I haven't needed boots yet this winter and 18 days of it have already passed!  We are practically in the banana belt now.

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3420
Merit: 4331

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:51:33 AM

Headline from Forbes.

After Ethereum Classic Suffers 51% Hack, Experts Consider - Will Bitcoin Be NextUndecided

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ginaclarke/2019/01/09/after-ethereum-classic-suffers-51-hack-experts-consider-will-bitcoin-be-next/#54e54d4ea56b
Pages: « 1 ... 22168 22169 22170 22171 22172 22173 22174 22175 22176 22177 22178 22179 22180 22181 22182 22183 22184 22185 22186 22187 22188 22189 22190 22191 22192 22193 22194 22195 22196 22197 22198 22199 22200 22201 22202 22203 22204 22205 22206 22207 22208 22209 22210 22211 22212 22213 22214 22215 22216 22217 [22218] 22219 22220 22221 22222 22223 22224 22225 22226 22227 22228 22229 22230 22231 22232 22233 22234 22235 22236 22237 22238 22239 22240 22241 22242 22243 22244 22245 22246 22247 22248 22249 22250 22251 22252 22253 22254 22255 22256 22257 22258 22259 22260 22261 22262 22263 22264 22265 22266 22267 22268 ... 33282 »
  Print  

Jump to: