April 20, 2024, 03:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 23257 23258 23259 23260 23261 23262 23263 23264 23265 23266 23267 23268 23269 23270 23271 23272 23273 23274 23275 23276 23277 23278 23279 23280 23281 23282 23283 23284 23285 23286 23287 23288 23289 23290 23291 23292 23293 23294 23295 23296 23297 23298 23299 23300 23301 23302 23303 23304 23305 23306 [23307] 23308 23309 23310 23311 23312 23313 23314 23315 23316 23317 23318 23319 23320 23321 23322 23323 23324 23325 23326 23327 23328 23329 23330 23331 23332 23333 23334 23335 23336 23337 23338 23339 23340 23341 23342 23343 23344 23345 23346 23347 23348 23349 23350 23351 23352 23353 23354 23355 23356 23357 ... 33285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364854 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:54:19 AM

I think I need to share this even if I will probably regret doing so.

Ok, the thing is that today I spent the whole day cleaning my new property and the pool. To make whole story short... I arrived home (the regular one) at night... a couple hours ago. Then I noticed my ballsack was itching (even after taking a shower and carefully cleaning "the parts"). Probably because of friction or something from all the day working on the property... Don't really know, it's just weird.

Some time later I got very upset/uncomfortable by the burning feeling and decided maybe I could try to use some alcohol on the skin.

But I couldn't find any alcohol (not the drink type, I got plenty of that) so I thought cologne/perfum is almost the same. So I went to the bathroom and looked for the cheapest one I could find, in this case "Antonio Banderas 'The Golden Secret'" one. I don't even know why I do even have that shit in there... anyway....

So I generously sprayed my balls looking for some relieve.... For a few seconds I just felt some fresh sensation, I thought, it's ok, I fixed it! So I kept going... but no, it's not! The next couple of minutes my balls were BURNING LIKE FUCKING HELL!!!!

Two hours later I don't feel anything. So yeah, I fixed it.... either that or the fucking burning sensation numbed me so much that I can't feel the previous one anymore.

It worked.

True story.

#lifeofabitcoiner  <- Think about it. I really mean it.
Are you in a tropical region? If so it could definitely by fungal, that shit loves to grow on feet, balls and armpits. Get some selson blue, rub it on there and then take a shower like 10 mins later.

I think it was due to unusual friction. I feel great now, just a somewhat pleasant tingling sensation remaining. But thanks! Maybe next time I will try that to avoid seeing the fucking hell for the first couple of minutes.

I guess it is not a good idea to use alcohol on already irritated skin... but it worked anyways.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1768

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:59:55 AM

New poll should be, if CSW starts suing the trust for keys to the stash, since he has his own chain would you support freezing Satoshi coins on the BTC chain.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:07:22 AM

New poll should be, if CSW starts suing the trust for keys to the stash, since he has his own chain would you support freezing Satoshi coins on the BTC chain.

No.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:11:28 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

No.

I can't stand CSW, I would be deeply saddened if he actually had ANYTHING to do with BTC, which I think he has not.  I think it is a very small chance that he could possibly end up with satoshi's private keys.

But if he did...

We would HAVE TO allow him to do as he pleases with them.  It would do terrible damage to BTC, and the crypto space as a whole.  It would likely set back BTC by 10+ years.

But forking away value on the blockchain is a central bank move.  WE CANNOT DO IT.
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:18:33 AM

Pull a Vitalik? Non debemus, non possumus, non volumus.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:20:19 AM

Leave Satoshi coins alone.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:21:09 AM

Ok, the thing is that today I spent the whole day cleaning my new property and the pool. To make whole story short... I arrived home (the regular one) at night... a couple hours ago. Then I noticed my ballsack was itching (even after taking a shower and carefully cleaning "the parts"). Probably because of friction or something from all the day working on the property... Don't really know, it's just weird.

Some time later I got very upset/uncomfortable by the burning feeling and decided maybe I could try to use some alcohol on the skin.

But I couldn't find any alcohol (not the drink type, I got plenty of that) so I thought cologne/perfum is almost the same. So I went to the bathroom and looked for the cheapest one I could find, in this case "Antonio Banderas 'The Golden Secret'" one. I don't even know why I do even have that shit in there... anyway....

So I generously sprayed my balls looking for some relieve.... For a few seconds I just felt some fresh sensation, I thought, it's ok, I fixed it! So I kept going... but no, it's not! The next couple of minutes my balls were BURNING LIKE FUCKING HELL!!!!

Two hours later I don't feel anything. So yeah, I fixed it.... either that or the fucking burning sensation numbed me so much that I can't feel the previous one anymore.

It worked.

True story.

Testicle are basically dick's titties. They need special care too  😂 so watch out next time.  Grin

#nomoreadventure
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:22:59 AM

It worked.

True story.

Testicle are basically dick's titties. They need special care too  😂 so watch out next time.  Grin

#nomoreadventure

But... but.. it fucking worked! That's why I am sharing my awesome advice! Tongue

And it wasn't the testicles, but the sack, bag, or whatever it is named the... uhmmmm... skin bag where they do live in.

#NoTesticlesHarmedInThisAdventure

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:44:35 AM

It worked.

True story.

Are you in a tropical region? If so it could definitely by fungal, that shit loves to grow on feet, balls and armpits. Get some selson blue, rub it on there and then take a shower like 10 mins later.

I think it was due to unusual friction. I feel great now, just a somewhat pleasant tingling sensation remaining. But thanks! Maybe next time I will try that to avoid seeing the fucking hell for the first couple of minutes.

I guess it is not a good idea to use alcohol on already irritated skin... but it worked anyways.

Raid kills crabs one shot...don't ask.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:57:06 AM

This is getting weird fast. I knew I would probably regret sharing my experience.

Tomorrow I need to do more outdoors work... but this time I will be getting a PREVENTIVE treatment in the morning.. #cozIamSmart

Good night everyone!
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:02:37 AM

Time for an intervention!

DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:04:34 AM

What trust? Nobody knows who has Satoshi's keys or even if they still exist.

That's the only way i can explain their move. There's no money in CSWs defamation of character lawsuits, and we all know some Judge's ruling in some jurisdiction won't do much to anonymous comments on the internet. But there is also no way a trustee would distribute any funds if identity of the beneficiary is being challenged. Establishing identity during distribution would be exponentially more difficult with more challengers because the stakes are that much higher, but if he can get some low level Judge to "establish" the identity of Satoshi before that it would potentially pave the way to unchallenged distribution (or make challenging it that much harder). Of course billionairs being retards and burning millions for no logical reason whatsoever would be the best case scenario, but it'd would be really dumb to not plan for contingencies.

-McAffe stated on twitter that Satoshi still has access to the stash
-Ayre is hinting that CSW might be a group of 3
-CSW managed to bamboozle Gavin, and managed to convince Ayre to bankroll his cause
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:10:53 AM

No.

I can't stand CSW, I would be deeply saddened if he actually had ANYTHING to do with BTC, which I think he has not.  I think it is a very small chance that he could possibly end up with satoshi's private keys.

But if he did...

We would HAVE TO allow him to do as he pleases with them.  It would do terrible damage to BTC, and the crypto space as a whole.  It would likely set back BTC by 10+ years.

But forking away value on the blockchain is a central bank move.  WE CANNOT DO IT.

Regardless of how you feel about him, if he has access to the private keys he has the coins. But at this stage it's pretty obvious that he doens't have the keys, the problem comes from some  judge deciding that he's Satoshi and ordering the trust to hand the keys to him (or allocating a chunk to him)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:15:04 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

My guess is that Mr. Mcafee's reveal hinted at this week will be Satoshi as himself and then he'll tell us that you're Satoshi too and then we'll feel all warm inside and that.

Why he would have a clue who he is is beyond me. By 2009 he was well into his jungle freak phase and before that it was yoga and microlights for many years. And if he did have the vaguest hint why did he not pile in in 2009/10/11/12/13 and more? By the time he arrived Satoshi was long gone and no one else has ever claimed to know. I can't see anyone cheerfully telling him over a line of drain cleaner a few years down the road.

Regardless of how you feel about him, if he has access to the private keys he has the coins. But at this stage it's pretty obvious that he doens't have the keys, the problem comes from some  judge deciding that he's Satoshi and ordering the trust to hand the keys to him (or allocating a chunk to him)

I don't know or care what the endgame is but there's no evidence of this trust either.
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:27:25 AM

My guess is that Mr. Mcafee's reveal hinted at this week will be Satoshi as himself and then he'll tell us that you're Satoshi too and then we'll feel all warm inside and that.

Why he would have a clue who he is is beyond me. By 2009 he was well into his jungle freak phase and before that it was yoga and microlights for many years. And if he did have the vaguest hint why did he not pile in in 2009/10/11/12/13 and more? By the time he arrived Satoshi was long gone and no one else has ever claimed to know. I can't see anyone cheerfully telling him over a line of drain cleaner a few years down the road.

I don't know or care what the endgame is but there's no evidence of this trust either.

CSW been claiming that the keys are in that Tulip Trading Trust not to be distributed before 1/1/2020. It's just too much of a coincidence that he's starting his lawsuit on establishing himself as Satoshi now.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898

Clueless!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:42:06 AM

CSW been claiming that the keys are in that Tulip Trading Trust not to be distributed before 1/1/2020. It's just too much of a coincidence that he's starting his lawsuit on establishing himself as Satoshi now.

yeah....the 3 theory with Dave Kleiman and Hal Finney as the other 2 in the group (who have passed) ...my worst nightmare is he is right and they did put all the 'test coins' into
a tulip trust, that the last man standing can access. Jan 1st, 2020...being the weak link of the trio and the last man standing..that is the nightmare scenario to me (1 out of 50 chance of true IMHO) ...so if Craig Wright does get access to all that BTC he could play the same game as Bitcoin Cash and  crash BTC into BSV or some other silliness if he drove the price down enough on selling massively..it would make the 'tulip mania' of the middle ages look tame by comparison.

Anyway, like all 'nightmares' it is extremely unlikely, but still, if BTC was gonna go 'tulips' at this point in time, IMHO, it would take some classic unlikely event like this to do so...

Craig Wright as a 'black swan event' ...sh*t just scared myself Smiley (Again, 1-50 chance..but damn that would suck) Sad

infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:45:47 AM

I'm getting caught up on the thread again.

I'm now educated about dick titty fungus, and how to treat it. Thanks you.
bitserve
Legendary

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:51:24 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 03:02:39 AM by bitserve

I'm getting caught up on the thread again.

I'm now educated about dick titty fungus, and how to treat it. Thanks you.

Oh, thanks god you are back! The thread is being severely derailed... There's a bunch of people talking about some imaginary crypto thingy all over the place!
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:58:10 AM

yeah....the 3 theory with Dave Kleiman and Hal Finney as the other 2 in the group (who have passed) ...my worst nightmare is he is right and they did put all the 'test coins' into
a tulip trust, that the last man standing can access. Jan 1st, 2020...being the weak link of the trio and the last man standing..that is the nightmare scenario to me (1 out of 50 chance of true IMHO) ...so if Craig Wright does get access to all that BTC he could play the same game as Bitcoin Cash and  crash BTC into BSV or some other silliness if he drove the price down enough on selling massively..it would make the 'tulip mania' of the middle ages look tame by comparison.

Anyway, like all 'nightmares' it is extremely unlikely, but still, if BTC was gonna go 'tulips' at this point in time, IMHO, it would take some classic unlikely event like this to do so...

Craig Wright as a 'black swan event' ...sh*t just scared myself Smiley (Again, 1-50 chance..but damn that would suck) Sad

I don't think that the last man standing idea would stand in courts, plus i doubt that Hal was even thinking of not being with us in 2020, not sure about Dave. If we follow that train of thought, the more likely case is CSW just "being in the room" thus why he needs to establish himself as Satoshi now so he can put a claim on all of the coins, rather than having them distributed to Dave's Hal's etc??? estates.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:59:24 AM

No, there is no reason ever to freeze coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 23257 23258 23259 23260 23261 23262 23263 23264 23265 23266 23267 23268 23269 23270 23271 23272 23273 23274 23275 23276 23277 23278 23279 23280 23281 23282 23283 23284 23285 23286 23287 23288 23289 23290 23291 23292 23293 23294 23295 23296 23297 23298 23299 23300 23301 23302 23303 23304 23305 23306 [23307] 23308 23309 23310 23311 23312 23313 23314 23315 23316 23317 23318 23319 23320 23321 23322 23323 23324 23325 23326 23327 23328 23329 23330 23331 23332 23333 23334 23335 23336 23337 23338 23339 23340 23341 23342 23343 23344 23345 23346 23347 23348 23349 23350 23351 23352 23353 23354 23355 23356 23357 ... 33285 »
  Print  

Jump to: