Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2020, 01:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is this the last time we see sub-$10K?
Yes - 38 (40.9%)
No - 55 (59.1%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 ... 25403 25404 25405 25406 25407 25408 25409 25410 25411 25412 25413 25414 25415 25416 25417 25418 25419 25420 25421 25422 25423 25424 25425 25426 25427 25428 25429 25430 25431 25432 25433 25434 25435 25436 25437 25438 25439 25440 25441 25442 25443 25444 25445 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 25451 25452 [25453] 25454 25455 25456 25457 25458 25459 25460 25461 25462 25463 25464 25465 25466 25467 25468 25469 25470 25471 25472 25473 25474 25475 25476 25477 25478 25479 25480 25481 25482 25483 25484 25485 25486 25487 25488 25489 25490 25491 25492 25493 25494 25495 25496 25497 25498 25499 25500 25501 25502 25503 ... 26093 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 21531527 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (142 posts by 32 users deleted.)
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 2686


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:05:16 PM

This makes no sense at all.
1582334021
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582334021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582334021
Reply with quote  #2

1582334021
Report to moderator
1582334021
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582334021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582334021
Reply with quote  #2

1582334021
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1582334021
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582334021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582334021
Reply with quote  #2

1582334021
Report to moderator
1582334021
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582334021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582334021
Reply with quote  #2

1582334021
Report to moderator
1582334021
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1582334021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1582334021
Reply with quote  #2

1582334021
Report to moderator
Phil_S
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 388


We choose to go to the moon


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:05:55 PM



LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 5804


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader


View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad
bitcoinPsycho
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 322


$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:08:17 PM

We need some WISE words from jimbo to calm everybody  down Smiley

Hay ho
Olegya199
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 475
Merit: 129


HODL


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:08:50 PM

Fucking bears!!! Embarrassed I hate them Cry
wachtwoord
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad

Will be fine Wink
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 3390


Bitcointalk, where moral and ethical people post!


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:09:49 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad

It’s all cause of that POLL, the new one will be 9.5K at 25 November or 1 December .....

Then we will be all fine  Cheesy
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 3390


Bitcointalk, where moral and ethical people post!


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

Btw why talk BTC if one can talk Merit?? Roll Eyes
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 2686


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

At moments like this, I look at this thread to tell me it's going to be alright, but you guys aren't really helping Sad

It will be long term (even year or so after the halving) but when you’re balls deep in crypto & watching your net worth crumble in front of your eyes it’s never fun.

On the plus side - cheap coins.
bitcoinPsycho
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 322


$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:12:54 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 05:34:36 PM by bitcoinPsycho
Merited by BobLawblaw (10)

Btw why talk BTC if one can talk Merit?? Roll Eyes
Merit is for shallow narcissists whom crave popularity

Edit:
Oh the irony.  Thanks bob
VB1001
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 1610


<<CypherPunkCat>>


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:13:43 PM
Merited by Olegya199 (2)

We already started with the panic comments... Cheesy

BTC Dominance: +/-66.4%

StrongHats WO,s


 

golden-dragon
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

BITCOIN. BUY&HODL!


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:16:47 PM

 
NO PANIC!

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 2686


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:17:26 PM

Wait until Bob sees this. Rick is not going to have an enjoyable evening Cheesy
Last of the V8s
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 2942


Be a bank


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:20:34 PM

Guys I'm thinking about buying some bitcoin. Should I fire now or wait for a bit of a dip?
Paashaas
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1656



View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:21:42 PM
Merited by infofront (1), BobLawblaw (1)

Capitulation fase in this mini bear market.

Everybody starts to get bearish means bottom is almost in.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 2686


One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:22:10 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Guys I'm thinking about buying some bitcoin. Should I fire now or wait for a bit of a dip?

Just fired £1,000 into this forest fire. Hope I called it right.
LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 5804


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader


View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:23:58 PM

On the plus side - cheap coins.
I'm not buying, I'm not selling (except for ordering online goods, but I'm not counting those), so all the pain is between my ears Tongue

Guys I'm thinking about buying some bitcoin. Should I fire now or wait for a bit of a dip?
Ask me again next week and I'll answer the question you have now.
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2766


https://bitcoin.watfordfc.com


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:25:22 PM
Merited by somac. (1)

Interesting fact: the expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle, not the water!



Can anyone tell me what movie that scene is from? I've been trying to work it out for about a week. I know I've seen it somewhere just can't remember where?

That's Eric Wareheim from Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job! So there's a 95% chance its from that show, with 4% being from the Tim & Eric movie, and 1% other.
AlcoHoDL
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 814
Merit: 384


Addicted to HoDLing!


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:29:16 PM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

Guys I'm thinking about buying some bitcoin. Should I fire now or wait for a bit of a dip?

I bought one coin at around $8300, and don't regret it.

I don't worry at all. It could have gone either way. Just throw a dice.

In my experience, the right time to buy BTC is always "now", regardless of short-term price moves.
mike4001_
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 2


View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:30:03 PM

OK, this was expected.

Bottom at 7500?

Next one should be 6300
Pages: « 1 ... 25403 25404 25405 25406 25407 25408 25409 25410 25411 25412 25413 25414 25415 25416 25417 25418 25419 25420 25421 25422 25423 25424 25425 25426 25427 25428 25429 25430 25431 25432 25433 25434 25435 25436 25437 25438 25439 25440 25441 25442 25443 25444 25445 25446 25447 25448 25449 25450 25451 25452 [25453] 25454 25455 25456 25457 25458 25459 25460 25461 25462 25463 25464 25465 25466 25467 25468 25469 25470 25471 25472 25473 25474 25475 25476 25477 25478 25479 25480 25481 25482 25483 25484 25485 25486 25487 25488 25489 25490 25491 25492 25493 25494 25495 25496 25497 25498 25499 25500 25501 25502 25503 ... 26093 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!