March 28, 2024, 08:35:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 25666 25667 25668 25669 25670 25671 25672 25673 25674 25675 25676 25677 25678 25679 25680 25681 25682 25683 25684 25685 25686 25687 25688 25689 25690 25691 25692 25693 25694 25695 25696 25697 25698 25699 25700 25701 25702 25703 25704 25705 25706 25707 25708 25709 25710 25711 25712 25713 25714 25715 [25716] 25717 25718 25719 25720 25721 25722 25723 25724 25725 25726 25727 25728 25729 25730 25731 25732 25733 25734 25735 25736 25737 25738 25739 25740 25741 25742 25743 25744 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 25751 25752 25753 25754 25755 25756 25757 25758 25759 25760 25761 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 ... 33202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26336341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 09:34:12 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), P_Shep (1)

The issue is that anti-BSV idiots fail to see -- notwithstanding CSW's statement quoted above -- that BSV no more has an "owner" than does BTC.

In theory maybe.
In reality, you have to be fucking joking.

Oh and, can you make your dog shut the fuck up, please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 09:51:25 PM
Merited by nutildah (3), BobLawblaw (2), P_Shep (1)

There's no long term plan here, at this point even if he somehow manages to prove that he owns Satoshi's private and gpg keys, i don't see how anyone would want to support a blockchain network with an "owner". BSvers can't be that dumb, or can they

He likes what Satoshi did

He doesn't like what blockCore did to Satoshi 's BitCoin

He might be Satoshi and keeps the trolls running

So far that's cool

Grin

The issue is that BSv idiots fail to see that no one wants a "decentralized" network with an "owner".

The issue is that anti-BSV idiots fail to see -- notwithstanding CSW's statement quoted above -- that BSV no more has an "owner" than does BTC.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! He's only the chief scientist of the protocol and self proclaimed creator, a patent troll who copyrighted the whitepaper and trying to build a patent forest around the tech, other than that BSv is as decentralized as bitcoin. Keep trying to preach new n00bs in. Even in his best case scenario miners will just go behind tor, then who he's going to sue? But go ahead go fight the internet that always turns out well  Roll Eyes

Correct. BSV is just as decentralized as BTC. Craig's escapades notwithstanding. As they are irrelevant from the standpoint of the protocol and the chain.

Shut the fuck up. You can't be this stupid. At this point you have just become another meme in the long list of idiots who spent their days on this thread trying to bash BTC because they had mental problems or some social hysteria disorder.

Stop embarrassing yourself with your altcoin non-sense. Any idiot who thinks CSW is even potentially satoshi is a moron of the highest order. Like world class idiot.

So just shut the fuck up and go away. No one likes you. I just took you off ignore long enough to rip you another asshole, you asshole.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 10:09:51 PM

There's no long term plan here, at this point even if he somehow manages to prove that he owns Satoshi's private and gpg keys, i don't see how anyone would want to support a blockchain network with an "owner". BSvers can't be that dumb, or can they

So far that's cool

Grin

The issue is that BSv idiots fail to see that no one wants a "decentralized" network with an "owner".

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! He's only the chief scientist of the protocol and self proclaimed creator, a patent troll who copyrighted the whitepaper and trying to build a patent forest around the tech, other than that BSv is as decentralized as bitcoin. Keep trying to preach new n00bs in. Even in his best case scenario miners will just go behind tor, then who he's going to sue? But go ahead go fight the internet that always turns out well  Roll Eyes

Correct. BSV is just as decentralized as BTC. Craig's escapades notwithstanding. As they are irrelevant from the standpoint of the protocol and the chain.

Shut the fuck up. You can't be this stupid. At this point you have just become another meme in the long list of idiots who spent their days on this thread trying to bash BTC because they had mental problems or some social hysteria disorder.

Stop embarrassing yourself with your altcoin non-sense. Any idiot who thinks CSW is even potentially satoshi is a moron of the highest order. Like world class idiot.

So just shut the fuck up and go away. No one likes you. I just took you off ignore long enough to rip you another asshole, you asshole.

Wow, strong shit and triggered?

Grow up and learn to chill
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:15:13 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), P_Shep (1)

So far that's cool

Grin

The USA doesn’t have a president if you disregard Trump
P_Shep
Legendary

Activity: 1795
Merit: 1198

This is not OK.

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:31:54 PM

Don't sit on the fence, tell us how you really feel!

The USA doesn’t have a president if you disregard Trump

I was thinking along the same lines Cheesy

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 10063

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:58:33 PM

A lot of revisionary history going on there with the sorcerer wannabe, aka lambie bambie.

Don't worry, Lambie.  People, in these here parts, still seem to like you, even if you don't know nuttin.

kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:59:50 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (7), AlcoHoDL (1), Icygreen (1)

In my opinion it is this:

It is one thing to find an alternative protocol to Bitcoin interesting, or believe in it as an investment.

I don't agree with this view, but people have the right to make choices, even if they ultimately prove to be wrong.  Live and let live.

However, going so far as refusing to condemn the objectively indefensible, places someone beyond the possibility of respect.  A fellow traveler ceases to be a friend, which is a shame.

Craig Wright's lack of principles and honesty is objectively indefensible.  This has been proven in a court of law.  He has lied under oath; it is not unreasonable to conclude he lives a tissue of lies.

When any man is obviously of sound mind and intelligent, but still disregards the obvious and will not condemn this plainly malignant, transparent liar, one can only conclude he is either; as corrupt as the man he defends, too egotistical, or too weak and foolish to look in the mirror and admit that he might be wrong.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:38:22 PM

Usually, it is better to buy on the way down rather than on the way up.. but maybe the price will keep going up.

I’m going to disagree somewhat on this point. It doesn’t matter what direction the price is moving when you buy, so long as your sell above that price.  

That's true, too.

I am a little embarrassed, but I remember in November 2015, I had just started my system to sell BTC on the way up and buy on the way down.. , and that selling started around $250 ... so as the BTC price got to about $400 without giving me any opportunity to buy back, I got a bit frustrated and I stopped selling, as my system told me I was supposed to do, and then when the price went up to $500, I fucking blew a decently large amount of my reserve cash and I bought, so when the price corrected back to $300 and then kind of got stuck between $375 and $425 for nearly 7 months, I was kicking myself for most of that time for buying so much at $500 and kind of locking myself out from trading for nearly 7months.  

Yeah, i figured out a way around it, including the ability to use some fresh cash as it was coming in, and yeah it was not the end of the world, because 7 months later the price went shooting above my $500 buying price and never really returned.. but still, felt kind of like a loser for 7 months and screwed up some opportunity costs.. which was largely a result of my letting my emotions to allow myself to do the opposite of what I had already told myself that I was going to do.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:39:54 PM

So far that's cool

Grin

Aww. You hurt my feelings.  Roll Eyes

You ineffectual idiot. I ain't goin' nowheres. Deal.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:41:02 PM

I'm sure I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

There's nothing wrong with saying aspects of BlockstreamBorgLizardAxaCoreSegShitcoin go against what you initially signed up for and believe in.

What I am amazed at is how few who believe that are capable of stating that the alternative projects that shout this the loudest are clearly pieces of shit that drown many of the principles that it does still work hard to respect in a fountain of shitty shit.

Why is it so painful to acknowledge?

All there needs to be is a quiet and competent chain that does what it says on the tin. If you get rid of the lawsuits, lies, screaming, gaming, endless hard forks and 51% attacks there might actually be some people who are swayed by it.

Hmm. Sounds a bit Litecoin ish but sadly it doesn't have Bitcoin glued to it.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:43:36 PM

It is one thing to find an alternative protocol to Bitcoin interesting, or believe in it as an investment.

I don't agree with this view, but people have the right to make choices, even if they ultimately prove to be wrong.  Live and let live.

However, going so far as refusing to condemn the objectively indefensible, places someone beyond the possibility of respect.  A fellow traveler ceases to be a friend, which is a shame.

Craig Wright's lack of principles and honesty is objectively indefensible.  This has been proven in a court of law.  He has lied under oath; it is not unreasonable to conclude he lives a tissue of lies.

When any man is obviously of sound mind and intelligent, but still disregards the obvious and will not condemn this plainly malignant, transparent liar, one can only conclude he is either; as corrupt as the man he defends, too egotistical, or too weak and foolish to look in the mirror and admit that he might be wrong.

And again, you conflate my support of BSV with support of CSW. Just no.

Dashjr has stated it is legitimate to kill all non-xtians. Does that taint all of BTC? No. For the person and the coin are two different things.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:44:13 PM

Who gives any shits about dumbass and purposefully skewed lines that you draw on a piece of paper for dramatic effects.. you diptwat.
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:48:43 PM

DCA is really the no-brainer no-emotion just-do-it kind of thing. If you can somehow set it on auto pilot, that would be great. That's kinda difficult to do depending on the exchanges you are using and your bank.

There is one that supposedly let's you top up your account using your own bank's bill payment feature, which you should be able to schedule, so it pays or sends the exchange some of your fiat every 2 weeks. On the exchange itself, it executes a buy order once a day until your fiat runs out.
Ya, Bullbitcoin does this and whats even better, it goes directly to my HW. So easy, set and forget. Unfortunately still only available to Canadians.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:01:27 AM

I don't agree with this view, but people have the right to make choices, even if they ultimately prove to be wrong.  Live and let live.

However, going so far as refusing to condemn the objectively indefensible, places someone beyond the possibility of respect.  A fellow traveler ceases to be a friend, which is a shame.

Craig Wright's lack of principles and honesty is objectively indefensible.  This has been proven in a court of law.  He has lied under oath; it is not unreasonable to conclude he lives a tissue of lies.

And again, you conflate my support of BSV with support of CSW. Just no.

Dashjr has stated it is legitimate to kill all non-xtians. Does that taint all of BTC? No. For the person and the coin are two different things.

Do you think TRX and Justin Sun are two different things? Do you think TRX is not tainted by Justin?

If you believe that, then I have some TRX to sell you. 
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 4271

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:11:17 AM

Luke jr is a piece of work, no doubt about that.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:20:54 AM

I don’t know, near 100K I think no one of us talks about the price anymore, more where to visit etc or how to life carefully etc

What mistakes not to make etc

Are you certain?

I will be moving around in one these pulled by 15-20 drag queens.

I am likely to be seeking employment at that time

You surely are pessimistic today, Globb0.  I think that you need to attempt to follow the mindrust methodology.. Yeah, he is a bit of a pessimistic fuck too, sometimes, but in the last year, he has been buying BTC whenever and hoping for BTC's price to go down so he can buy MOAR... Yeah, a bit irritating to be hearing him hoping for down while preparing for UP, yet he still seems to be a happy fuck, even though the BTC price is going up. 

So, in the end, if you error on the side of keeping on accumulating BTC, BTC's price will ultimately resolve your pessimism with its going up, like we are experiencing now and like we have been experiencing since mid-December ... I mean, we are largely up more than 50% since our mid-December price of $6,424...

If you are playing around with King Daddy, on the other hand, and not erring on the side of accumulating BTC and overstacking for UP, then you are bound to fuck up and even cause your own increased levels of stress and pessimism.. .Better to err on the side of BTC's prices going up and not selling BTC nor shorting king daddy.
TheJuice

Activity: 840
Merit: 608

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:01:38 AM

Do we think 10k is in the cards this fine evening?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:09:50 AM

Define "fine evening"

You talking UTC because evening is over.

You must be west coast, USA? or in one of those time zones.

Gonna be a stretch to get to $10k before midnight (in the next 4 to 7 hours).... but hey, I determined my response to your post by throwing a dart at the wall(observer)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 7805

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:20:49 AM

Define "fine evening"

You talking UTC because evening is over.

You must be west coast, USA? or in one of those time zones.

Gonna be a stretch to get to $10k before midnight (in the next 4 to 7 hours).... but hey, I determined my response to your post by throwing a dart at the wall(observer)

Yeah, it's officially night here but I've noticed over the years that rallies tend to happen right at my normal bedtime forcing me to stay up later than I should.  I'm expecting a rally any minute now.

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 4271

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:27:54 AM

naah

10K Tuesday or Wednesday
Pages: « 1 ... 25666 25667 25668 25669 25670 25671 25672 25673 25674 25675 25676 25677 25678 25679 25680 25681 25682 25683 25684 25685 25686 25687 25688 25689 25690 25691 25692 25693 25694 25695 25696 25697 25698 25699 25700 25701 25702 25703 25704 25705 25706 25707 25708 25709 25710 25711 25712 25713 25714 25715 [25716] 25717 25718 25719 25720 25721 25722 25723 25724 25725 25726 25727 25728 25729 25730 25731 25732 25733 25734 25735 25736 25737 25738 25739 25740 25741 25742 25743 25744 25745 25746 25747 25748 25749 25750 25751 25752 25753 25754 25755 25756 25757 25758 25759 25760 25761 25762 25763 25764 25765 25766 ... 33202 »
  Print  

Jump to: