April 25, 2024, 01:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28603 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 [28653] 28654 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 28684 28685 28686 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 ... 33301 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:06:53 PM

WTF?
Did Elon dump his BTC??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 11:12:04 PM

WTF?
Did Elon dump his BTC??
Who knows?
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:23:23 PM

WTF?
Did Elon dump his BTC??
Who knows?

Nice catch.
Tesla is not Elon, technically....
thewaterloggers

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2021, 11:31:09 PM

Despite suspending support to the public network, here is what I see, for WO observers eyes only:

- 130 days of consolidation, very healthy and not a sign or lower levels to come
- Decreasing volume sell-off shows bearish weakness
- 200 day ma at 40.000 as support
- TD 9 sequential bear warning

This is no time to be greedy and waiting. Tomorrow will be the day of the reversal I believe.

Buy fear sell greed.

Tell me more about "TD 9 sequential bear warning"
Dear bct_ail,
Absolutely not. This would further contradict my suspension, I recommend you acknowledge it, rather than insult me further please.
TLDR: I have suspended all TA support for the Western world. Tough times. Just BTFD it's not that difficult. The green button  Wink
Given that WO is accessible to the Western world, any further technical analysis would breach my suspension.
You are acting as part of The Entitled I assume.
DYOR. I am not a financial advisor.
Yours Sincerely,
- The Architect
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:44:48 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

That sounds about right...
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 11:56:34 PM

Bitcoin always goes parabolic before the bear run. We have not seen that. Wake me up when we're over $200k.

This time is different.

400k  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:05:14 AM

BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:11:43 AM

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:40:11 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 01:53:38 AM by JayJuanGee

Michael Saylor Responds to Elon Musk - Bitcoin Environmental Impact & Energy Debate

Saylor at his usual top-notch performance, debating crushing Elon's nonsensical claims. Saylor is an engineer, and that helps a lot.

I'm not sure Saylor is an engineer though he did graduate from MIT.  He said he was a rocket scientist.

This is the O2 absorber in Jack's Links:

https://www.mgc.co.jp/eng/products/sc/ageless/

Here's some pertinent info:

Q2. What happens if AGELESS is accidentally consumed?

A:The main constituents of AGELESS include iron powder and vitamin C, while the main constituents of AGELESS EYE include inorganic salts and colorants. These constituents have been confirmed to be safe in acute toxicity tests by official institutions. The packing materials used in AGELESS and AGELESS EYE pass standard regulations for food containers, plates and packing set by the Ministry of Health and Welfare notice 370 issued in 1959 and notice 20 issued in 1982 as a material that is able to come in direct contact with foodstuff.

What if the powder in AGELESS comes in contact with my eye?
This may cause scarring on the eye. Wash with copious quantities of water and seek medical advice from a doctor.
What if AGELESS (AGELESS EYE) packing is swallowed whole?
This may damage the esophagus and digestive organs. Seek medical advice from a doctor.
What if the powder in AGELESS comes in contact with my skin?
Wash with soap.
What if the powder in AGELESS accidentally enters my mouth?
Wash your mouth out with water.
What if AGELESS is boiled (with noodles etc) ?
While there are no health concerns, the iron powder and other components may adversely affect the taste of the food. If the AGELESS packing is ripped open, the iron powder may become mixed with food. Eating the food is not recommended in this case.

Stay safe!  Smiley

Thanks Homer, that was it. That's the little bag!

Looks like I'll be OK. It's amazing how psychology affects our brain and body. Yesterday I was happily eating beef jerky sprinkled with O2 absorber and enjoying it (tasted great BTW). Now, the mere thought of doing this again makes me want to puke my guts out.

It's going to be beef jerky without O2 absorber from now on!  Cheesy

You can always shake a little bit of ascorbic acid powder on your jerky if you want to revisit the experience (go easy on it if you have issues with acid reflux).  It will boost your immunity and upgrade your beef jerky to fruit-like status too Smiley

These several posts about potential harm to our dearest AlcoHoDL remind me of my going on a walk with my 14 kg doggie in mid-December 2020.  

We were walking along as usual (nearly a daily activity for us, rain, snow, shine or whatever), and I was probably distracted by looking at the bitcoin price on my phone, and pretty soon I looked up and I saw that my dog was about 20 feet in front of me and she was chewing on something brown/black/dark green (about the size of a fist), and I could not really determine what it was from that distance.. I tend to give a certain amount of scrounging latitude to doggie, and I was thinking that it was not completely unusual because sometimes we might come across ham bones or some other equally-sized objects that get the doggie's attention and don't really cause me to stop her from grabbing it or chewing it or even carrying it on our walk.  Keeps her occupied and seemingly content (excited to say the truth).

I picked up my pace a wee bit so that I could attempt to confirm what it was but I did not say anything to her, and then when I got within about 5 feet, I noticed that it was some kind of quasi-thick liquid within a clear plastic bag.. and more like a sock rather than a fist because the shape was maleable, but as I was getting ready to yell at her to drop it, she had already began the motions of a kind of gulp-swallow process, so by the time that I yelled at her and started to reach for her head and got close enough to attempt to grab it, she had already swallowed the whole thing in one successful gulp.

I thought: "oh shit. This situation cannot be good for a 14 kg doggie to eat a whole plastic bag that was decently large.. maleable but seemingly close to the size of a fist - at least the bag portion,"

About an hour later, when I arrived back at my computer, I looked upon the interwebs for what should be done in such circumstances.  The interwebs told me that this was potentially a quite urgent situation that could lead to many digestive doggie issues, potentially vomiting, lack of appetite and frequently doggie-death can come from plastic bag ingestion if such plastic bag were to not pass timely and could get caught inside the doggie.  

There were advisements to take doggie to vet in a timely manner.. and back up suggestions to watch the doggie for symptoms and see if the plastic bag might pass.  

I chose the later.  I continued to watch for negative digestive symptoms, changes in behaviors and even if the bag were to pass or come close to passing and then I could manually assist (if such thing were to occur).  5 months later still no baggie and really no problems with doggie, except a couple of months ago she had the runs for a few days - but I had the runs at around that same time, so I figured we may have encountered similar kinds of food?  even though she eats way more raunchie things than I would ever even dare to attempt to eat... dead birds and other animals on the street with maggots, dog shit and other seemingly repulsive and half eaten stuff..   the other day, I caught her eating almost a full bottle of mayonnaise that was on the street, so hard to imagine that being very good and of course, I am not even close to as digestively brave as she tends to be.

Anyhow, my moral of the story is that sometimes the worse case digestive scenarios do not end up playing out, which may be the case when eating a "do not eat" gel packettes which I have not done, nor have I given such packettes to my innocent lil doggie (nor caught her eating those) - but thinking that she may well eat it, especially if such little gels were mixed with jerky and if we were watching 101 Dalmatians on the big screen or if there were any other kind of savory meat (or fat for that matter) included in the mix.  

Maybe the gels could even force the lil plastic bag to get pushed out of her system (butt)?.. hahahahaha
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2113

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:36:32 AM

Posting so the last sentence on the forum isn't about JJG's dog's butt...

Oh wait...

(Glad your doggy is fine JJG.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:50:56 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 03:13:53 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), strawbs (1)

Posting so the last sentence on the forum isn't about JJG's dog's butt...

Oh wait...

(Glad your doggy is fine JJG.)

Thanks..

I got another one too, but I was waiting to post in order that I would not have two long posts in a row...

hahahaha

Another reason to have chart buddy.. so that we have ongoing posts during depressing times like these..

Many guys seem to be very dispirited, and I am thinking that we cannot have a lot of confidence about the bottom being in until getting comfortably back above $50k.. which may well happen quickly, but it might not happen quickly.. also.. that is part of the depressing current scenario, I suppose.

And fuck twitter...   Tongue but of course, you do what you like anyhow.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Agreed on Twitter. Which is a reason it hasn't been done yet.

Hahahahaha

I like the way you tailored your answer to ONLY the twitter angle - my lil attempt at a dig,. oh well.. nice.. nice...  

Tongue Tongue

I can sense across the great biosphere, that one of you is about to have a Mindrust moment.

Question is, which one of you is it?  Cheesy

So everyone make 3 guesses who they think...

I go for

Eeeeuh

Tongue
 Undecided
 Lips sealed

If I wasn’t so emotionally invested in bitcoin I would have sold 25% at about $48,000. This is a disgusting dump, calculate the amount of money we’ve lost in unrealised fiat. This is so much worse than the 30%+ dips in 2017 because of the amount of money involved.

I should have sold a load at $48,000 or something but I didn’t.

Strong hands I guess, worried hands though.

You have admitted it.. LFC...

Don't fucking set up your finances in such a way that causes emotions.. you are doing it to yourself.. because you have total choices to appropriately shave along the way.. and if it take 25% at $48k, so be it, but the fact that you may have only taken 5% or less (in the $48k to $65k arena) probably shows that your happy point for shaving off some profits might have been somewhere in the middle  (note I don't exactly know your details, so I am kind of making shit up.. peeps would surly hate for you to do a mindrust, even if it is a much smaller variation of a mindrust because you were too much betting in one direction.. each of us has to be careful about that.. and we were above $50k for well more than 3 months).

I recall seeing your post that showed some incremental numbers that you were planning, and those all had looked pretty good, but if they were too much betting on UP, then you are just fooling yourself and trying to be too greedy and NOT realistic enough in terms of your own situation, even though a lot of what you showed was projected sales in the $100ks and maybe approaching $300ks, no?.. Sure you had some sub $100k in there too, and you also had said that you already sold a pretty small amount prior to that post.

Part of the reason that I continuously assert that each of us has to be prepared for a variety of BTC price direction scenarios is that the more bullish case may well not play out.,. each of us should know that whether the BTC price is currently going up, down or sideways, and what the fuck you gonna do if $64,895 ends up being the top for this cycle and you have to wait 3-5 years for the price to get back there?  

Sure it seems really NOT very likely, but still.  Each of us has to be seriously considering that there are rich as fuck folks out there that could end up manipulating financially and misinformationally and even getting some governments, financial peeps, shitcoin pumpers, and some convincing peeps on the bitcoin bashing train and backing up their bitcoin bashenings with ongoing and incessant dumps (and perhaps even naked shorts - meaning that they do not even have the coins sufficiently backed up what they are dumping).. and who fucking cares if they get caught with their manipulations later (you think that the USA government would not do it while they are acting all innocent on the surface?.. yeah right)... if the DOWNity manipulators are able to achieve their affects and to cause the BTC price to dippening before it otherwise should have and to stay down longer than it should, you believe that they are going to pass on such an opportunity if they are able to achieve it?  

Yeah, king daddy don't give no shits, but does not mean that king daddy cannot be manipulated the shit out of, especially in the short term and especially when a variety of tactics are employed simultaneously... Not saying that it is going to happen, but still.

Bitcoin is not on a schedule that has to be followed in spite of the most convincing of its price prediction models and two of which do happen to have a four year fractal built right into them.  Even if the four-year fractal ends up playing out on a 3.5 year schedule, then who you going to cry to?  There is no one to blame but yourself if you overly leverage in one direction and do not adequately protect yourself for a variety of scenarios.  Of course, only you can decide each and every of your particulars, but if the four year fractal ends up being 3.5 years, what you going to say?  Hey?  I was guaranteed a 4 year fractal?,  we gotta pee pare our lil selfies for such possibilities.. and yeah sure michael saylor might save us, but then again, he might not... if the momentum is in the other direction, his $10 million to $30 million every month is not going to be enough to keep; the BTC price up, even if he gets some of his buddies to help him.. In the real world, buddies disappear easily, too.

I still think that were are in a quite convincing bull market.. and it is not over yet.. maybe 3-18 months left.. but still.. who cares what I think?..   On a personal level, shaving a wee bit extra off, is likely not going to kill you or anyone else even though maybe you end up having $8million rather than $10million when we reach $xxx,xxx price.  So what?  Save some of your get rich quick  (way quicker than otherwise) for the next cycle or even the cycle thereafter..

Seems unhealthy to me for peeps to be expecting too much of the "must get rich pretty damned quick" in any particular cycle nor be prepared both financially and psychologically for some worser-case scenarios (even if those less bullish scenarios seem quite unlikely and we have even seen the quite unlikely play out in bitcoin from time to time, no?  in both directions) including that the top could already be in.  I am not even saying that it is.. but none of us really know, in spite of having some decent UPpity models that currently seem NOT broken.

Every major miner has now signalled for the taproot upgrade with at least 1 block. It's takes a little while for their entire operation to signal every block, so we will miss activating taproot this round, but next one it is definitely going to happen. Good news in an otherwise shitty past day.

https://taproot.watch/miners

Anyone have a good ELI5 link for taproot?

I read the ELI25 for taproot and I'm still not 100% certain what it does but I'll give it a shot.

It allows for multi sig, time delayed, and a few other types of transactions to happen in many different combinations in a transaction without any new load to the transaction and no way for anyone to know the structure of the transaction.

Please, anyone correct me but an example would be:
Alice and Bob create a transaction where Alice can get the funds after 1000 blocks alone or earlier with a signature from Alice and Bob. On the blockchain when Alice claims the coins after 1000 blocks nobody knows that Bob was even involved.

That is likely oversimplified.

One of the key things that people are taking away from this is the process of implementing the upgrade. It appears that the process they chose is confirmed to work with Taproot opening up the future for such well supported upgrades.

Yes... I don't exactly understand the technology either, but seems that you, Elwar, have described some aspect much better than me, and furthermore, maybe some of this Musk and whatever doom and gloom is happening on purpose to distract from this bullish as fuck technology coming closer and closer to getting above the 90% signaling threshold... yes showing 78.48% signaling as I type this, so will not be enough for this difficulty period, but if something like the past momentum continues, there should be getting quite close to more than 90% in the next difficulty period.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 03:08:00 AM

Grin
Bitcoin always goes parabolic before the bear run. We have not seen that. Wake me up when we're over $200k.

This time is different.

Yeah you are correct.  I put in a descending ladder of buy the dip at

and we have gone upwards since I did it around 8 or 9 hours ago Grin

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2113

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:27:24 AM

Another reason to have chart buddy.. so that we have ongoing posts during depressing times like these..

You joke but I do think ol' CB helped keep the thread rolling sometimes. Of course, I am a bit biased for sure.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:36:42 AM

This is probably such a policy, because Tesla has high profits and bitcoin is not cheap ... Or I do not understand anything about it.I think you need to be a good specialist to understand this well. And still have a good sixth sense.

It's not that complicated Wlex77.

Sure, you may well need to study the space for a while, so if you are brand new to almost any topic, then anything is likely to sound plausible and feasible, but the longer that you study a space and if you are able to engage in critical thinking then you are going to be able to better recognize the difference between good information and misinformation.

You are more than welcome to participate in this thread to try to sort through some of these matters, but if you devolve into nonsense about shitcoins or you cannot attempt to figure out that bitcoin is different from shitcoins, then you might have to sort through those issues in another thread.

There is plenty of information to argue the case that Tesla is way the fuck over valued, and bitcoin is generally undervalued, but it could take a long time for someone to come to those kinds of conclusions if they are just thinking about the matters from a variety of superfiical information sources including having some inabilities to actually understand what the fuck is bitcoin (even though it may seem apparent on the surface, it likely is not).

So even if the supposed narcissism of Elon has intelligence beyond his varied pronouncements, in the past week or so, he has shown himself to be a bit of a retard when it comes to either understanding bitcoin or to even acknowledging that he does not really understand it, so instead of admitting that he does not really understand bitcoin, he acts like he is some kind of smarter than everyone else source about bitcoin, and sure that presentation might work for those who do not know much about bitcoin, but it is not going to work at all for people who have even a medium amount of understanding of bitcoin.

You joke but I do think ol' CB helped keep the thread rolling sometimes. Of course, I am a bit biased for sure.

You are a stubborn fuck.

I will concede on that one.

Uncle.  Uncle.   Uncle.

I had to edit my response, because I read your above post again Richy and I see that I misread stubbornness (like you had put a NOT in there) into a non-stubborn post... I think that I rushed my response because I just wanted to call you a name when you did not deserve it, this time.  myyyy baaaaaaddddd.  I know that I have done that before too.. with you Richy.. so yeah.. a kind of pattern with me, but I don't dislike you.. just fighting my inner selfie, that's all.

#nohomo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:39:14 AM

WTF?
Did Elon dump his BTC??

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9484

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:50:00 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 04:02:36 AM by LFC_Bitcoin

@JJG

I’m a moaning bitch during big dumps. I go through a range of emotions but I never panic sell on the way down.
I think ‘normal’ people would sell stocks or regular investments during such a move as we’ve seen the last few weeks. That’s what makes us different though, maybe we’ve all got a bit of sociopathic investor type genetics haha.

I tell you what though, nobody can say we’re lucky. When we hit $150,000 this year nobody can say we’re lucky to be obscenely rich. These 35% dips are gut wrenching, we do recover though.

Bitcoin is the future.

Strong (maybe worried at times but still strong) hands.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:56:43 AM

This is probably such a policy, because Tesla has high profits and bitcoin is not cheap ... Or I do not understand anything about it.I think you need to be a good specialist to understand this well. And still have a good sixth sense.

It's not that complicated Wlex77.

Sure, you may well need to study the space for a while, so if you are brand new to almost any topic, then anything is likely to sound plausible and feasible, but the longer that you study a space and if you are able to engage in critical thinking then you are going to be able to better recognize the difference between good information and misinformation.

You are more than welcome to participate in this thread to try to sort through some of these matters, but if you devolve into nonsense about shitcoins or you cannot attempt to figure out that bitcoin is different from shitcoins, then you might have to sort through those issues in another thread.

There is plenty of information to argue the case that Tesla is way the fuck over valued, and bitcoin is generally undervalued, but it could take a long time for someone to come to those kinds of conclusions if they are just thinking about the matters from a variety of superfiical information sources including having some inabilities to actually understand what the fuck is bitcoin (even though it may seem apparent on the surface, it likely is not).

So even if the supposed narcissism of Elon has intelligence beyond his varied pronouncements, in the past week or so, he has shown himself to be a bit of a retard when it comes to either understanding bitcoin or to even acknowledging that he does not really understand it, so instead of admitting that he does not really understand bitcoin, he acts like he is some kind of smarter than everyone else source about bitcoin, and sure that presentation might work for those who do not know much about bitcoin, but it is not going to work at all for people who have even a medium amount of understanding of bitcoin.

You are a stubborn fuck.

I will concede on that one.

Uncle.  Uncle.   Uncle.

I had to edit my response, because I read your above post again Richy and I see that I misread stubbornness (like you had put a NOT in there) into a non-stubborn post... I think that I rushed my response because I just wanted to call you a name when you did not deserve it, this time.  myyyy baaaaaaddddd.  I know that I have done that before too.. with you Richy.. so yeah.. a kind of pattern with me, but I don't dislike you.. just fighting my inner selfie, that's all.

#nohomo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Support Resistance levels on Day chart, BTC is getting good support at S1.

Source: www.investing.com
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3422
Merit: 4342

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:59:55 AM

Number (of Users) Go Up: Bitcoin Is for the People.

Welcome to the May edition of the Lightning Lab, a newsletter filled with Lightning Network updates, community coverage, and, of course, memes! In this issue, we focus on how bitcoin and Lightning are technology for the people, and why its true potential lies in bringing it to billions of users, as opposed to billionaires.
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:16:47 AM

https://taproot.watch/miners

https://twitter.com/alpacasw/status/1394378688284741632

Looking from the bright side: This dip might have accelerated the likely activation of taproot. Miners desperate for some positive news, instead of fucking around (remember the Segwit on and off signaling?).
thewaterloggers

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:24:04 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

@JJG

I’m a moaning bitch during big dumps. I go through a range of emotions but I never panic sell on the way down.

Your a key metric in my statistical data as to whether it's buying time or not. I do love the confirmation you provide, it's appreciated.
It's similar to the fear & greed index, but more of a LFC emotional & euphoric index. I'm otherwise pretty sure the bottom is now in.
I didn't say it before, I waited for everyone else to say it earlier, repeatedly, before giving up hope.
Hope you're doing ok, I believe tomorrow will be a better day, today is last day of potential dump.
Pages: « 1 ... 28603 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 [28653] 28654 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 28684 28685 28686 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 ... 33301 »
  Print  

Jump to: