March 28, 2024, 10:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 30389 30390 30391 30392 30393 30394 30395 30396 30397 30398 30399 30400 30401 30402 30403 30404 30405 30406 30407 30408 30409 30410 30411 30412 30413 30414 30415 30416 30417 30418 30419 30420 30421 30422 30423 30424 30425 30426 30427 30428 30429 30430 30431 30432 30433 30434 30435 30436 30437 30438 [30439] 30440 30441 30442 30443 30444 30445 30446 30447 30448 30449 30450 30451 30452 30453 30454 30455 30456 30457 30458 30459 30460 30461 30462 30463 30464 30465 30466 30467 30468 30469 30470 30471 30472 30473 30474 30475 30476 30477 30478 30479 30480 30481 30482 30483 30484 30485 30486 30487 30488 30489 ... 33204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26336706 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:20:05 PM

Thank you for your service, CB. Now move the number up, enough of this 42 nonsense.
Yeah now we need CB to push up that $42k range...

ChartBuddy's pushed it up for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4080

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:22:41 PM

the noon wall report

just had to make this right..its the little things in life you know?

dyor

peaking above the span B cloud top into sunshine
1h

bulls showing horns...spiking thru the kijun sen at $43,555.5
4h

stronghands
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 10064

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:30:29 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 06:43:12 PM by JayJuanGee
Merited by Hueristic (1), OutOfMemory (1), ImThour (1)

Sounds like a Vampiric Blood Sucking Leech of a R0ach! Cheesy Cheesy

LOL.

Good morning liars, pussies, and free people.

Safe All You Need

Cheesy  Cheesy

Man... Your post just took a turn to the extreme of what Juan-ita is doing. And it brought me to the conclusion that JJG had no friends.  Cheesy  Cheesy

I mean, Juanita probably has more friends now since he posts less often then he did before in the past.  Shocked  Shocked

So.. don't you have irl friends to keep you busy irl and have less energy and determination to post around here and dissect like a frog surgeon all the comments around here??  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

ANd yes. Juanita is also a Frog Surgeon. Cheesy  Cheesy

Are you trying to get me mad at you or to just die from uncontrollable laughter?

I am hurting so badly from the profundities of your insulting insights.   Cry Cry Cry

Don't feed the trolls JuanitaChiChi.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I lost my patience and started calling people names long ago.  Grin  Cheesy

Save the RF.. always on the edge of innovation.

Go figure.

Wink

Yes.... that IQ game was interesting.

I really wanted it to be part of the forum system somehow merging with merit system to improve the post quality.

In the real world, IQ can also be interesting - but likely in the end, it might depend upon how well something like that might be applied to various opportunities in the world - whether we are referring to the analysis of bitcoin and its possible direction or even other various opportunities that might exist out there - in terms of career choices.

Another dilemma can be real world meat space issues, and I suppose when we are younger we might have to attempt focus some of our physical urges depending upon opportunities that might automatically be available based on being born into a position, or if there might be some need to attempt to put yourself into a better position.  A minority of folks are born into positions of privilege, but we have also learned that we are going to have more opportunities depending on which part of the world in which we are born, too.

Attempting to bring this back to bitcoin, there may well be some folks who are not really privileged or even high IQ, but they still are either lucky or insightful enough to identify bitcoin relatively early in their life (or at least when they are at least young enough in which identifying bitcoin can make a meaningful difference for them).  So, I suppose that i am trying to suggest that IQ might ONLY be one of the aspects of identifying bitcoin and getting into it.. and there also might be some reverse correlation, too, in the sense that some folks with high IQ and even born into some kinds of social/financial privilege might end up NOT identifying bitcoin as early as someone with lower IQ and less social/financial privileges, so in that regard bitcoin can end up serving as a great leveler for folks who had been less advantaged but merely insightful enough to identify bitcoin as a potential opportunity, and to act upon their place of superior knowledge (even if they had encountered some luck in regards to getting to that superior knowledge regarding bitcoin as a topic).

Before checking the on-chain data, I used to think that my assumption of Bitcoin going down was just a speculation and some trend lines on TA however I realised that the 4 year cycle is in the play.
If we look at the Miner Capitulation, I am able to see the price going a bit down just to get ready for the next cycle.

I will be starting to DCA once we see Monthly RSI in 40's range. I mean, I might fail if it goes the wrong way however I am going to believe myself for once and will support my plan.

After being on WO and being in the community, I can say that I am not going to touch any Altcoin ever in my life. When I started, I bought an equal share of BTC and ETH however this time being, it will be BTC only. That's what my plan is and I am sure everyone got a different game plan in their mind.  Cheesy

Bitcoin reward era compare: This chart seeks to illustrate the kinds of returns one would have made on a Bitcoin investment over any given halving period. It does this by breaking up Bitcoin’s history into ‘Eras’, where each halving event marks a new era.

I find that sometimes you have an awkward way of phrasing things.. at least that's how it strikes me.  I do appreciate your acceptance that there are likely more things going on within bitcoin price dynamics than merely attempting to point out some seemingly random indicators in order to attempt to identify some "holy grails" and in some sense, maybe guys (and gal?) have to go through some of those kinds of processes in order to attempt to better understand various aspects of bitcoin price dynamics and even to appreciate some longer timeline considerations.. so that you have come to appreciate the stock to flow and four year fractal aspects, which seems to be helpful to your own framings.. and even if you have not articulated another underlying bitcoin price dynamic which is likely the exponential s-curve adoption based on network effects and Metcalfe principles, there can be some level of inevitable necessity to have to account for some of those aspects of bitcoin, even if it may well be difficult to exactly figure out how to measure those various ongoing adoption levels.

Regarding purported mining capitulation, that seems to be a kind of fantasy (if not largely misleading framework).  If you look at current hashrate levels we are at the very tipity-top of the all time high hashrates, and last two week period had gone up more than 4% and this period only has a few days left and is ONLY  less than negative 1% at current typing of this post.  Those seem to continue to be outrageously high levels of ongoing support that continues to go into mining - even if we might see some short term declines in hashrate, and if you are not appreciating the recovery from the mid-2021 China effects on the hashrate then maybe you are underplaying how ongoingly bullish hashrate seems to be - even if there continues to be blackbox aspects to many of its details.

Regarding shitcoins for sure each of us has to consider the extent that we might want to get involved in any of that both in terms of how to spend our time (mental energies) and our finances (whether to dilute our bitcoin investment amounts)... including if we might consider that it might be valuable use of our time to investing into matters on a short term basis versus longer term investing such as 4-10 years or more.  It is not like any of us can choose what values other have, even though we can express our preferences, including how we might mention any of that shitcoin nonsense in this thread or not.  For sure, there are times in which some mentioning might be helpful, even if we might be bringing up the topic on our own versus responding to the ideas of some of the other member posts in this thread, so surely there can be tweaks of our plans, strategizing and actions along the way to get our approach (whether balanced or not) to be more in line with our assessments of our finances and psychology in the way that we view bitcoin as compared with other investments and as compared with shitcoins too (if any particular one (or more of them) might be considered as an investment rather than considering as some kind of short-term gamble play).
Toxic2040
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:47:11 PM

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1743

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:01:21 PM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 4056

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:06:56 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1)

Best TA I've ever seen in WO...
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1481

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:15:55 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Bitcoin DCA Strategy Comparison

I was thinking about making a post on DCA. For the post, I will use these variables.

- Strategy 1 (Buying Every Month)
Amount to DCA: $100 per Month
When to Buy: 1st of Every Month
Duration: 1st Jan 2015 to 1st April 2022

- Strategy 2 (Buying on Monthly Red Candles)
Amount to DCA: $200 per Buying
When to Buy: Red Monthly Candle
Duration: 1st Jan 2015 to 1st April 2022

I made a Python code using CoinGecko Historical Data to get the information for Strategy 1.

For Strategy 2, I made a list of dates which had red candle, everything else was same.

Results:

- Strategy 1:
No. of Buyings: 88
Amount Invested: 88x100 = $8800
Amount of BTC Own via Strategy 1: 8.079 BTC
Cost per BTC: 8800/8.079 = 1089.24
Current Profit: 8.079 * 43000 - 8800: $338,597

- Strategy 2:
No. of Buyings: 39
Amount Invested: 39*200 = $7800
Amount of BTC Own via Strategy 2: 6.268 BTC
Cost per BTC: 7800/6.268 = 1244.41
Current Profit: 6.268 * 43000 - 7800: $261,724

Strategy 1, i.e. buying on the 1st of every month is the clear winner.  Wink
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:28:23 PM

Binance given a challenge. I think it is SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

https://mobile.twitter.com/binance/status/1513185320891817989
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:41:19 PM

I would suggest the second strategy suffered more from the bull market making buying less common than once per month.  If you were to adjust for that it might even come out ahead...   How to adjust?
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:45:23 PM

Disgusting. Now they have problem with dogs and cats.
Feeling so sad. Sad ☹️☹️☹️

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cynthia32496545/status/1513202563084165128

If they have problem with them.(which I think not a problem). So they can separate them. Why they are killing.?
So sad.😔

Not cool man...... not fucking cool at all.

ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1481

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:47:08 PM

I would suggest the second strategy suffered more from the bull market making buying less common than once per month.  If you were to adjust for that it might even come out ahead...   How to adjust?
To adjust that, I used double the investment per buying in Strategy 2 as compared to the first. I see people usually suggest to buy on red candles and that lead for me to use it in this test particularly.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:49:10 PM

Sounds like a Vampiric Blood Sucking Leech of a R0ach! Cheesy Cheesy

LOL.

Good morning liars, pussies, and free people.

Safe All You Need

Cheesy  Cheesy

Man... Your post just took a turn to the extreme of what Juan-ita is doing. And it brought me to the conclusion that JJG had no friends.  Cheesy  Cheesy

I mean, Juanita probably has more friends now since he posts less often then he did before in the past.  Shocked  Shocked

So.. don't you have irl friends to keep you busy irl and have less energy and determination to post around here and dissect like a frog surgeon all the comments around here??  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

ANd yes. Juanita is also a Frog Surgeon. Cheesy  Cheesy

Are you trying to get me mad at you or to just die from uncontrollable laughter?

I am hurting so badly from the profundities of your insulting insights.   Cry Cry Cry

Don't feed the trolls JuanitaChiChi.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I lost my patience and started calling people names long ago.  Grin  Cheesy

Save the RF.. always on the edge of innovation.

Go figure.

Wink

Yes.... that IQ game was interesting.

I really wanted it to be part of the forum system somehow merging with merit system to improve the post quality.

In the real world, IQ can also be interesting - but likely in the end, it might depend upon how well something like that might be applied to various opportunities in the world - whether we are referring to the analysis of bitcoin and its possible direction or even other various opportunities that might exist out there - in terms of career choices.

Another dilemma can be real world meat space issues, and I suppose when we are younger we might have to attempt focus some of our physical urges depending upon opportunities that might automatically be available based on being born into a position, or if there might be some need to attempt to put yourself into a better position.  A minority of folks are born into positions of privilege, but we have also learned that we are going to have more opportunities depending on which part of the world in which we are born, too.

Attempting to bring this back to bitcoin, there may well be some folks who are not really privileged or even high IQ, but they still are either lucky or insightful enough to identify bitcoin relatively early in their life (or at least when they are at least young enough in which identifying bitcoin can make a meaningful difference for them).  So, I suppose that i am trying to suggest that IQ might ONLY be one of the aspects of identifying bitcoin and getting into it.. and there also might be some reverse correlation, too, in the sense that some folks with high IQ and even born into some kinds of social/financial privilege might end up NOT identifying bitcoin as early as someone with lower IQ and less social/financial privileges, so in that regard bitcoin can end up serving as a great leveler for folks who had been less advantaged but merely insightful enough to identify bitcoin as a potential opportunity, and to act upon their place of superior knowledge (even if they had encountered some luck in regards to getting to that superior knowledge regarding bitcoin as a topic).

Before checking the on-chain data, I used to think that my assumption of Bitcoin going down was just a speculation and some trend lines on TA however I realised that the 4 year cycle is in the play.
If we look at the Miner Capitulation, I am able to see the price going a bit down just to get ready for the next cycle.

I will be starting to DCA once we see Monthly RSI in 40's range. I mean, I might fail if it goes the wrong way however I am going to believe myself for once and will support my plan.

After being on WO and being in the community, I can say that I am not going to touch any Altcoin ever in my life. When I started, I bought an equal share of BTC and ETH however this time being, it will be BTC only. That's what my plan is and I am sure everyone got a different game plan in their mind.  Cheesy

Bitcoin reward era compare: This chart seeks to illustrate the kinds of returns one would have made on a Bitcoin investment over any given halving period. It does this by breaking up Bitcoin’s history into ‘Eras’, where each halving event marks a new era.

I find that sometimes you have an awkward way of phrasing things.. at least that's how it strikes me.  I do appreciate your acceptance that there are likely more things going on within bitcoin price dynamics than merely attempting to point out some seemingly random indicators in order to attempt to identify some "holy grails" and in some sense, maybe guys (and gal?) have to go through some of those kinds of processes in order to attempt to better understand various aspects of bitcoin price dynamics and even to appreciate some longer timeline considerations.. so that you have come to appreciate the stock to flow and four year fractal aspects, which seems to be helpful to your own framings.. and even if you have not articulated another underlying bitcoin price dynamic which is likely the exponential s-curve adoption based on network effects and Metcalfe principles, there can be some level of inevitable necessity to have to account for some of those aspects of bitcoin, even if it may well be difficult to exactly figure out how to measure those various ongoing adoption levels.

Regarding purported mining capitulation, that seems to be a kind of fantasy (if not largely misleading framework).  If you look at current hashrate levels we are at the very tipity-top of the all time high hashrates, and last two week period had gone up more than 4% and this period only has a few days left and is ONLY  less than negative 1% at current typing of this post.  Those seem to continue to be outrageously high levels of ongoing support that continues to go into mining - even if we might see some short term declines in hashrate, and if you are not appreciating the recovery from the mid-2021 China effects on the hashrate then maybe you are underplaying how ongoingly bullish hashrate seems to be - even if there continues to be blackbox aspects to many of its details.

Regarding shitcoins for sure each of us has to consider the extent that we might want to get involved in any of that both in terms of how to spend our time (mental energies) and our finances (whether to dilute our bitcoin investment amounts)... including if we might consider that it might be valuable use of our time to investing into matters on a short term basis versus longer term investing such as 4-10 years or more.  It is not like any of us can choose what values other have, even though we can express our preferences, including how we might mention any of that shitcoin nonsense in this thread or not.  For sure, there are times in which some mentioning might be helpful, even if we might be bringing up the topic on our own versus responding to the ideas of some of the other member posts in this thread, so surely there can be tweaks of our plans, strategizing and actions along the way to get our approach (whether balanced or not) to be more in line with our assessments of our finances and psychology in the way that we view bitcoin as compared with other investments and as compared with shitcoins too (if any particular one (or more of them) might be considered as an investment rather than considering as some kind of short-term gamble play).

My man.... still here and still with the mega posts....

Krubster

Activity: 351
Merit: 700

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:56:34 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I personally have never been a big fan of raspberry pi as the main brain for bitcoind and lnd.

When i went down this path, i knew it was going to be on a bare metal computer and not a raspberry pi or similar. I also wanted to build, install and configure everything from scratch to really understand how things work "under the hood" and why it is done that way.

I ended up with the following hardware spec, most were just laying around... collecting dust...

LN Node Type: ClearNet (8DegreesWO)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz
Corsair 16GB DDR4
Gigabyte ITX Board (Small Form Factor)
3 x 1TB Samsung PRO SSD (2 Drives in RAID1 with 1 Spare (Not connected Still in a Box))
Corsair 550WATT PS
APC 750VA Smart UPS

Software: CentOS/bitcoind/lnd

It may be overkill, but I think i have speed/redundancy and reliability covered...

The most important reason of having a ClearNet Node, in my opinion is, both TOR and ClearNet Nodes can open a channel to you at any time. Where as, if you are a  TOR node, only another TOR node can initiate a new channel.

Some of the biggest nodes are TOR. This isn't the reason you are "missing out"

LN by nature isn't transparent, so we are never sure who is routing what, how or where. You will only ever see what comes in and out, never the origin or destination, so who you connect to makes a huge difference.

You need to really think about where to position yourself in the grand scheme of things. If you think you are going to compete with the big boys then you are going to need more than 270,000,000 SAT.

I also noticed you are primarily connected to the big LN Nodes. You need to step back and see the bigger picture, why would they route through you? when they can just go direct to each other, using their existing channels.

You need to visualize how the SATS will flow... Using the channels you have opened now, Do you think it will go from "BCash_Is_Trash -> YOU -> Kraken"?, "BCash_Is_Trash -> Kraken" is more likely how the SAT will flow.

You need to have a plan and strategy that make sense, not just open random channels with anyone. (BTW why do you have two channels with Kraken)

From my experience, it doesn't matter how balance each individual channels are, what matter most is how balance your overall LN node is.

The ratio I used is outbound:inbound. Try aim for 1:1 to 1.3:1. That means 270,000,000, have Outbound of 135,000,000 and inbound of 135,000,000 for a 1:1 etc....

I made some mistakes early in the LN games, almost threw in the towel, but have soldiered on and am now happy with where I am.

Been online 18th September 2021 (204 days)
Uptime: 99%
LN Node Size: 430,618,597 SAT (4.3BTC)

Routing Stats
Total Amount: 356,586,094 SAT (3.5BTC)
Total Transactions: 1,803
Total Fees: ###,### SATS

Channel Stats
Opened: 114
Closed: 56

I still get spikes in routing. Not a smooth daily consistency that you would expect. Some days you get ZERO routes. Other days you get 50+.

Also, if you are keeping this node active, I've got a spare 6M SATs i can open up to you with.

Thanks, that's some great feedback.

I can agree that I haven't had much of a strategy when opening most my channels. I have mainly participated in liquidity swaps at https://lightningnetwork.plus in order to gain both inbound and outbound liquidity. But that's a bit of a lottery. Some channels are great, others not so much.

BCash_Is_Trash actually opened a channel to me though, and it has performed pretty well too.

The reason I have two channels with Kraken is as follows, let me quote a previous post I made

Once they announced the support I opened a 0.15 btc channel to them (they were kind enough to open a 0.15 channel back to me as well) and tried to deposit some btc. The deposit was instant and the fee was 0 sats. Pretty sweet! Now I have some real use-case of running a node other than just supporting the growth of the network.

I don't know why they opened one channel back to me though. Maybe their script identified me as a customer, giving me both inbound and outbound liquidity with them. Either way, I'm not complaining. Balancing my node using their services is also fairly cheap compared to other options (e.g. LOOP). I can deposit funds to them without any fees via lightning, and then do an on-chain withdraw back to my wallet for a 2000 sats fee (their lightning withdraw fee is 1000 sats).

Oh well, I guess my node isn't performing that bad. I just think it could perform better running on clearnet with some proper hardware. But that project has to wait for a bit, I'm going away for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks for the offer on open a channel to me, but let me open one instead. I have been having more inbound than outbound lately, so I'm trying to get it as balanced as I can, as you suggested. Currently 1.34 btc outbound and 1.42 btc inbound.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1743

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:01:21 PM

Explanation
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:07:55 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 11:09:39 PM by savetherainforest

Don't bother, those ants are mozleem. And it is also the 'Ramadan'.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Those ants are moving clockwise because they are from the Southern Hemisphere or Australia. The Jews move counter-clockwise because the Arabian Peninsula is in the Northern Hemisphere.  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
wagmi

Activity: 103
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:08:15 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (3), vapourminer (1)

I’m bad at TA, so I just HODL. It is easy and good for profits.

Bitcoin wasn't created to make you rich. It was created to make you free.

But wall observer says: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion

Most posts here are about price discussion (BTC/USD)...
You even have a price bot here?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I don't wanted to intend to shill an undemocratic shitcoin like Ripple or Binance coin.
So....

For some reason, this person decided to make his first forum post in WO.  Roll Eyes

Am I not allowed to post here as a newbie? I didn't see any rule prohibiting it?
I have seen already some pro HODL comments here, so I wanted to add one.  Smiley

For some reason, this person decided to make his first forum post in WO.  Roll Eyes
I whitelisted him. He could be a long-term reader who finally decided to join Smiley

Starting in WO is much better than some dumb bounty thread!

I mean I am jealous that he found the correc path in the beginning itself.
Didn’t meant any negative aspect 🤝
Aye, Sir,
wagmi
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

For some reason, this person decided to make his first forum post in WO.  Roll Eyes

Is that your account?!?  Tongue  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Oh, and he believes in HODL more than TA so absolutely not me.
I'm sorry but I like to keep my BTC and I don't want to lose it from bad trading decision. I'm mainly interested in price long term.

wagmi

For some reason, this person decided to make his first forum post in WO.  Roll Eyes
I whitelisted him. He could be a long-term reader who finally decided to join Smiley

Starting in WO is much better than some dumb bounty thread!
Yes!
I mailed you and at first my arguments were not enough but you gave me a second chance! Very nice from you!
I will try to provide some pro Bitcoin and pro HODL comments here!
Toxic2040
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:12:33 PM

afternoon charts with some new medium looking fibs

dyor

4h

D

stronghands

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:14:25 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (8)

wagmi

Activity: 103
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:24:43 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I’m bad at TA, so I just HODL. It is easy and good for profits.

Bitcoin wasn't created to make you rich. It was created to make you free.

Freedom can destroy you..
Note my words
You need be in a orbit of rules and regulations.
Freedom is not good for you and others because i. Freedom there there will be no one to stop you from violation and and then just imagine.

Need a Line of End and limits always
I agree here and Bitcoin is a great example for it. Bitcoin has a code and no one can produce more BTC because he has special drawing rights. Bitcoin is simply a great store of value because of code (regulation) and it's extremely hard to change. Rule of law.

Like we need some set of regulation where it's not possible for your neighbour to rob your house, just because he has amassed more weapons.
As a simple example.

But we need to define where regulations are not useful anymore like look at China, it's not a good country. Government has released too much regulations, Bitcoin is banned, and no free market like in EU or US.
It's far too much regulation.
But a regulation, where our neighbour is not allowed to rob my house just because he has amassed more weapons, is very important to have in place.  Smiley
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:04:21 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 30389 30390 30391 30392 30393 30394 30395 30396 30397 30398 30399 30400 30401 30402 30403 30404 30405 30406 30407 30408 30409 30410 30411 30412 30413 30414 30415 30416 30417 30418 30419 30420 30421 30422 30423 30424 30425 30426 30427 30428 30429 30430 30431 30432 30433 30434 30435 30436 30437 30438 [30439] 30440 30441 30442 30443 30444 30445 30446 30447 30448 30449 30450 30451 30452 30453 30454 30455 30456 30457 30458 30459 30460 30461 30462 30463 30464 30465 30466 30467 30468 30469 30470 30471 30472 30473 30474 30475 30476 30477 30478 30479 30480 30481 30482 30483 30484 30485 30486 30487 30488 30489 ... 33204 »
  Print  

Jump to: