April 24, 2024, 06:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30412 30413 30414 30415 30416 30417 30418 30419 30420 30421 30422 30423 30424 30425 30426 30427 30428 30429 30430 30431 30432 30433 30434 30435 30436 30437 30438 30439 30440 30441 30442 30443 30444 30445 30446 30447 30448 30449 30450 30451 30452 30453 30454 30455 30456 30457 30458 30459 30460 30461 [30462] 30463 30464 30465 30466 30467 30468 30469 30470 30471 30472 30473 30474 30475 30476 30477 30478 30479 30480 30481 30482 30483 30484 30485 30486 30487 30488 30489 30490 30491 30492 30493 30494 30495 30496 30497 30498 30499 30500 30501 30502 30503 30504 30505 30506 30507 30508 30509 30510 30511 30512 ... 33299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10147

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 10:47:55 PM
Merited by Torque (2), vapourminer (1), Hueristic (1)

I am going to make that tomato soup. with the heavy cream. (thank god I have good cholesterol )

Lol you just reminded me I forgot my cholesterol meds today, they started me on them last week and I've forgotten to take it about half the time.

edit: rectified.

Fuck cholesterol meds... those cholesterol meds are based on largely bullshit theories that were not backed up by actual data/facts... the heart-lipid hypothesis is almost pure bullshit in order to try to get you to buy cheap/processed oils and cheap/process foods that have "healthy" labels.. which largely describe the opposite of what they are.. and surely also gets you to buy meds that you don't need rather than changing other aspects of your diet and lifestyle to cut out the process foods and lower your carb intake.. or to show you that eating natural foods - including increasing the good fats.. such as animal fats.. but increasing the animal fats (non processed oils... get away from margarine, various kinds of vegetable oils, corn oil, soybean oil, and even olive oil is problematic if you are cooking with it and causing it to go rancid.. olive oil has a low smoke point and there are a lot of imitation ones, too... so you are probably not even getting the real deal in terms of olive oil, even if you believe that is what you are buying)  Your whole body is not going to work if you keep putting processed foods in your diet....

Good oils that you should include in your diet would at least be lard, tallow, coconut oil, ghee and butter (but butter has a low smoke-point too.. so gotta be careful not to cook too high with butter if you were to use that for cooking).... in sum.. fuck cholesterol meds.

the diabetes is not terrible I can stay under a1c of 7 via diet and I do it.

I don't know anything about diabetes except you can't eat any white foods.

Question, is non dairy creamer bad for diabetes?

Someone I know piles that shit in their coffee and then the implant they have goes off and they say its not connected.

Of course, there are issues with diabetes that are connected with having bad diets - so some folks are going to be more insulin resistant than others, and of course, the older that people get, the more that their body cannot tolerate weird kinds of foods... Look at the ingredients in the non-dairy creamers... soybean oil and probably various kinds of sugars and various kinds of chemicals in which your body cannot tolerate very well.. and not even saying that the non-dairy creamers do not taste good.... but just because they might taste good does not mean that you should be consuming them.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:03:28 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:11:30 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2022, 11:34:31 PM by empowering

awesome recipe suggestion

...you like almond stuff?

Ever tried a Tarta de Santiago ?

Simple to make, actually really is, and sounds like you/your Mrs would bang one out... very pleasing....

For extra enjoyment, can douse a portion with a bunch of spirit just before before serving,  amaretto if you are feeling ultra nutty..... but whatever is to your own taste, ice cream on the side can work well too...

recipe (there are variations but good enough place to start) https://spanishsabores.com/tarta-de-santiago-recipe-spanish-almond-cake/
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:18:26 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I am going to make that tomato soup. with the heavy cream. (thank god I have good cholesterol )

Lol you just reminded me I forgot my cholesterol meds today, they started me on them last week and I've forgotten to take it about half the time.

Fuck cholesterol meds... those cholesterol meds are based on largely bullshit theories that were not backed up by actual data/facts... the heart-lipid hypothesis is almost pure bullshit in order to try to get you to buy cheap/processed oils and cheap/process foods that have "healthy" labels.. which largely describe the opposite of what they are.. and surely also gets you to buy meds that you don't need rather than changing other aspects of your diet and lifestyle to cut out the process foods and lower your carb intake.. or to show you that eating natural foods - including increasing the good fats.. such as animal fats.. but increasing the animal fats (non processed oils... get away from margarine, various kinds of vegetable oils, corn oil, soybean oil, and even olive oil is problematic if you are cooking with it and causing it to go rancid.. olive oil has a low smoke point and there are a lot of imitation ones, too... so you are probably not even getting the real deal in terms of olive oil, even if you believe that is what you are buying)  Your whole body is not going to work if you keep putting processed foods in your diet....

Good oils that you should include in your diet would at least be lard, tallow, coconut oil, ghee and butter (but butter has a low smoke-point too.. so gotta be careful not to cook too high with butter if you were to use that for cooking).... in sum.. fuck cholesterol meds.

Many years ago, my doctor told me my cholesterol was slightly elevated (I don't remember the exact numbers but it was 0.1 over the top number in the range) and signed me up for a course on how to eat.  When I saw the list of foods I should avoid, I told the nurse I would rather be euthanized than to live without coffee, eggs, cheese, cream, butter and meat.  Back then, euthanasia wasn't an option so I took the sheet home and never looked at it again figuring I would die from the effects of cholesterol eventually.  I don't have the same doctor now but I still get blood tests and my new doctor has never said a word about cholesterol to me.

I'd better find some wood to knock on.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:24:38 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2022, 01:32:36 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by El duderino_ (5), Richy_T (1)

Sounds like gobble-dee-gook to me.

I don't know what the fuck is "crypto."

Look:  Shocked - even billionaires are dumb fucks.  "I changed my mind about crypto.. I don't know what the fuck it was but now that I changed my mind about it, I still do not know what it is."  In other words, he does not know what he changed his mind about, and if anyone interviews him to find out what he is doing exactly, I hope that they can at least get him to describe what he might be doing (that is different) beyond vague ass concepts of changing his mind from one amorphous thing to another amorphous thing.

Total Marketcap is decreasing that indicates that one the most dangerous signal that investors taking exit from the market and BTC Dominance is continues to Decrease by the way Lets see new investment will decide where to move

I seem that you are trying really hard to shrink down your image sizes.

NOT

With inflation numbers due out tomorrow I think we’re seeing investors speculating on Bitcoin’s price getting cold feet as it becomes clear an inflationary recession is on the horizon. We can hope that rich investors decide to step up and buy the price weakness but it seems for now the name of the game is preparing for a recession. These are tricky times as holding cash is a losing bet in the short term, but we’ve reached the point where I think going to cash and waiting for buying opportunities, even if you have to wait another year or two, will likely be the right move looking back.

Huh?

Your explanation is weird, OgNasty.

If the market is going to be erratic, then holding cash in the short term tends to be a decent play, but holding cash in the long term is generally not a good play...

In other words, in the long term surely you are going to lose if you keep your value in cash, and that is why you have to try to figure out what kinds of investments might be good in the long term.. and in the short term all kinds of investments can go all over the place (including bitcoin) so sometimes it might be o.k. to keep some value in cash in the short term.. even though with something like bitcoin, you can never be sure when it is going to have some kind of a Upwards price move, so any of us have to be careful NOT to get out of bitcoin in any kind of BIG way.. especially if an UPpity comes and we had not expected it (which does tend to frequently happen in bitcoin - whether it will happen again or not, is always a difficult question to answer - even though several of us longer time bitcoiners are not going to take too many chances in terms of shaving off large portions of our BTC holdings since it is not really clear if bitcoin is going to correct, merely because other assets might be going through correction phases).
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:28:08 PM

Look -m even billionaires are dumb fucks.  "I changed my mind about crypto.. I don't know what the fuck it was but now that I changed my mind about it, I still do not know what it is."  In other words, he does not know what he changed his mind about, and if anyone interviews him to find out what he is doing exactly, I hope that they can at least get him to describe what he might be doing (that is different) beyond vague ass concepts of changing his mind from one amorphous thing to another amorphous thing.

NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:31:14 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/watch-as-we-send-bitcoin-from-miami-to-a-ukrainian-in-poland-.html
Cosmic Beyonders

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:52:34 PM

Look -m even billionaires are dumb fucks.  "I changed my mind about crypto.. I don't know what the fuck it was but now that I changed my mind about it, I still do not know what it is."  In other words, he does not know what he changed his mind about, and if anyone interviews him to find out what he is doing exactly, I hope that they can at least get him to describe what he might be doing (that is different) beyond vague ass concepts of changing his mind from one amorphous thing to another amorphous thing.

Total Marketcap is decreasing that indicates that one the most dangerous signal that investors taking exit from the market and BTC Dominance is continues to Decrease by the way Lets see new investment will decide where to move

I seem that you are trying really hard to shrink down your image size.

Yes sir Trying to manage reason is that every image has its own Resolution size and evertime a new width and Height is too annoying.

Any best settings for every Image??
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3506

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:12:40 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2022, 12:23:18 AM by vapourminer
Merited by Biodom (1), JayJuanGee (1)

[...] every image has its own Resolution size and evertime a new width and Height is too annoying.

Any best settings for every Image??

i usually use 300-500 width for the original post. when quoting with an image i drop it to 150 - 200

it becomes second nature to add "width=" to images in posts. only takes a moment and makes posts much easier to scroll through. also, just use the "width" height will take care of itself.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:15:46 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

....if you have not, then check out eating Walnuts , 3-4 a day to control Cholesterol.

Also, weirdly enough, Quercetin..... beneficial for multiple other things too Wink

I've been borderline for years and have kept it under control with exercise and my diet has always been steak, potato and salad based which I guess is no longer what is considered a death sentence. But with the covid shit quarantine I have slacked on exercise and gone up from 30 to 34 waist in the last year (actually I am having to squeeze in 34 now so its either get this shit under control or goto 36. I'm pretty tired most of the time now and guess i'm just at the age that time has caught up with me.  I pulled the bicycle out the other day and only made it half the distance I was doing pre covid so i'm not pleased with that result but I'm going to keep up and do my best this summer to get the spare tire under control but if I can't by fall then its gonna be fuck it. They have me on tons of pills for other shit for the last 22 years and I've watched my mental capacities decline markedly as well as the physical. So I'm basically figuring this is my last push to stay healthy if I fail i'll just call it a day and eak out my last few decades eating whatever the fuck I want and let the chips fall where they may. Cheesy

hahahaha

I merited you for reflecting a kind of typical response - regarding not really having direction....

Personally, it seems to me that it is better to try to make a somewhat flexible plan that you can stick with, and even if it is not a perfect plan, if you at least focus on keeping the BIG three in some kind of consistency, then you might have some chance of at least maintaining rather than deteriorating.  In other words, as we get older, we are likely going to go down the drain if we do not at least attempt to make some efforts at improving our BIG three.  When we are younger, we can  do all kinds of dumb shit, and our bodies have a lot of resilience.. not so much the case as we get older.

Here are the BIG three (I think in that order, but I am not completely sure about what the order should be - especially assuming a kind of possible attempt to facilitate a more graceful aging process).
Diet  - at least minimally cut down on the process foods and high sugar foods and attempt to eat naturally in the sense of the kinds of foods that your grand parents or great grandparents would have eaten.
sleep -  try to get a minimum of 6 hours per day of sleep.. .. up to 8 hours a day is o.k.. as long as you get at least 6 hours per day.
exercise - 30 minutes per day on average - but if you cannot do it every day, then try to at least have something like 30-60 minutes 5  days per week.. resistance training is good.. but there is also streching an cardio.. Usually it is better to do the resistance prior to the cardio.. but if you are at least doing something --- even just good pace walking 30 minutes per day.. it would be better than not doing anything.
Copetech

Activity: 370
Merit: 451

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:26:59 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (8)

here is original almond flour pizza dough

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/242467/almond-flour-pizza-crust/

Ingredient Checklist
2 ¼ cups King Arthur Almond Flour
2 tablespoons King Arthur Coconut Flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (Optional)
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 large eggs  
2 tablespoons olive oil
ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO SHOPPING LIST

we use 1.5 cups red mill almond flour
himalayan red salt
1 large egg
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 chunk of coconut unprocessed oil comes in a mason jar and it some what hard like butter

makes a thin crust  and it is pretty carb free say 28%  net carb  by gram weight while white flour is 71% net carb by gram weight

add the egg with its 7 grams of protein
and the pat of coconut oil the almond flour crust is far better than white flour pizza crust.

and you can use this item below to start the tomato soup
the soup should be good with tomatoes and heavy cream.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JQC7VHS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?

only 2 ingredients in the tomatoes above . salt and tomato.

so a jar is 36 net carbs and low salt add the heavy cream and play with spices to taste.

add one 24 oz jar and 8 oz heavy cream .  cook with a slow low flame add the cream slowly

As a GF Celiac, I am very familiar with these ingredients (should all be 8n the cupboard right now) and greatly appreciate this recipe.
BTW my post earlier was not intended to express a lack of protein,  just trying to divert any chance of befouling good Mater Soup with chunks... and I'm nearly always pro-Bacon!
So yea, have my last Merit! Thanks for the recipe!
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:39:12 AM

ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:39:56 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2022, 12:54:06 AM by ImThour
Merited by philipma1957 (21), cAPSLOCK (2)

777th post.

I wish my merit was 666, would have been a really cool number but it's alright.
Had something going on in my mind and wanted to share, I think am addicted to WO.

Till the beginning of 2022, I didn't cared much about it however the only reason I come back to this forum is this particular thread.
I mean, infofront if you are reading this post, you are a legend. Thanks for creating such a piece of history.

I was sorta free this evening and decided to randomly scroll older posts in WO and there is so much stored in this one single thread which isn't available on any website related to Bitcoin on this internet.

For example this post of 2013, when the market cap reached $2B.
Blockchained is well past $2B at this point.  More like $2.2B.  There's more money around now than before the crash... Whaaa?!

And this, the first reply to WO when BTC was at $69
Wall post!

Blessed to be part of WO. I am sure people will look back to our posts one day.
I love the feedback, criticism and suggestions which I get it here.  Cheesy

Quick Edit: Bought BTC worth $777.

Edit 2: Haha, I was hoping for 666 and there we go, we are at 668. I did some google inspect to keep it here, love ya mens.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 12:44:35 AM

here is original almond flour pizza dough

As a GF Celiac, I am very familiar with these ingredients (should all be 8n the cupboard right now) and greatly appreciate this recipe.
BTW my post earlier was not intended to express a lack of protein,  just trying to divert any chance of befouling good Mater Soup with chunks... and I'm nearly always pro-Bacon!
So yea, have my last Merit! Thanks for the recipe!

some merit for you.

also if it dawns on anyone to make pizza crust it will do a 12 inch pizza pan.

grease the pan with avocado oil spread the  dough , toast it a bit till it is light brown.

then lay multiple slices of good cheese no cheap crap. and use the same tomato starter i mention.

i lay fresh  basil and good meats over that and the pizza is damn good. the trick is learning how much to brown the crust so that when you add the cheeses and tomato you do not sog out the crust.

While I have lived in NY and NJ most of life and have had really good pizza (unhealthy style flour crusts )

these home made almond based pizza are fucking good really good.
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 12:45:26 AM
Merited by ImThour (1)

777th post.

Had something going on in my mind and wanted to share, I think am addicted to WO.

Till the beginning of 2022, I didn't cared much about it however the only reason I come back to this forum is this particular thread.
I mean, infofront if you are reading this post, you are a legend. Thanks for creating such a piece of history.

I was sorta free this evening and decided to randomly scroll older posts in WO and there is so much stored in this one single thread which isn't available on any website related to Bitcoin on this internet.

Blockchained is well past $2B at this point.  More like $2.2B.  There's more money around now than before the crash... Whaaa?!

Wall post!

I love the feedback, criticism and suggestions which I get it here.  Cheesy
do not post no one merit him please wait a minute
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:46:56 AM

777th post.

Blockchained is well past $2B at this point.  More like $2.2B.  There's more money around now than before the crash... Whaaa?!

Wall post!

I love the feedback, criticism and suggestions which I get it here.  Cheesy
do not post no one merit him please wait a minute
Oops Tongue
philipma1957
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 12:47:31 AM
Merited by ImThour (2)

oh well you ruined it.

am I nuts I thought he was at 645

I gave him 21 to do 666

and he is still at 647 not 668

Never mind
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 12:52:08 AM

You remind me of a child , arguing for the sake of it...

Your "arguing" is at or below the level of other rainforest shitcointourists here, which is basically a stream of loosely connected fallacies and random insults.

It's puzzling to me why you all come here of all places with the "more than one blockchain" stick up your collective ass but whatever floats your boat.
ImThour
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:58:29 AM

oh well you ruined it.

am I nuts I thought he was at 645

I gave him 21 to do 666

and he is still at 647 not 668

Never mind

Haha, I appreciate your support man. I edited it, looks good right?
Thank you philipma1957 and cAPSLOCK  Cheesy

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2113

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 01:30:28 AM

All the cool kids are doing it. Guess I'd better light up too.
Pages: « 1 ... 30412 30413 30414 30415 30416 30417 30418 30419 30420 30421 30422 30423 30424 30425 30426 30427 30428 30429 30430 30431 30432 30433 30434 30435 30436 30437 30438 30439 30440 30441 30442 30443 30444 30445 30446 30447 30448 30449 30450 30451 30452 30453 30454 30455 30456 30457 30458 30459 30460 30461 [30462] 30463 30464 30465 30466 30467 30468 30469 30470 30471 30472 30473 30474 30475 30476 30477 30478 30479 30480 30481 30482 30483 30484 30485 30486 30487 30488 30489 30490 30491 30492 30493 30494 30495 30496 30497 30498 30499 30500 30501 30502 30503 30504 30505 30506 30507 30508 30509 30510 30511 30512 ... 33299 »
  Print  

Jump to: