April 16, 2024, 05:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 42 (70%)
<$60,000 - 18 (30%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 ... 30511 30512 30513 30514 30515 30516 30517 30518 30519 30520 30521 30522 30523 30524 30525 30526 30527 30528 30529 30530 30531 30532 30533 30534 30535 30536 30537 30538 30539 30540 30541 30542 30543 30544 30545 30546 30547 30548 30549 30550 30551 30552 30553 30554 30555 30556 30557 30558 30559 30560 [30561] 30562 30563 30564 30565 30566 30567 30568 30569 30570 30571 30572 30573 30574 30575 30576 30577 30578 30579 30580 30581 30582 30583 30584 30585 30586 30587 30588 30589 30590 30591 30592 30593 30594 30595 30596 30597 30598 30599 30600 30601 30602 30603 30604 30605 30606 30607 30608 30609 30610 30611 ... 33268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26355880 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 01:50:05 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), empowering (1)

Naahhh No one can do anything about BTC its in now BTC community Control as always.
World is demanding Decentralized and non Manipulated Assets

Remember Billionaire never Hold their Worth in money They hold Aseets, Property, Stocks reason Money always Devalues.

Now things going to be changed Billionaire are Securing Slots in BTC they it will never Devalue. Example , Ellon.
No matter what Bill gates thinks about Future of BTC matters what Community thinks about BTC.

Important Thing.

Well its my personal observation and also taken from some already existing Ideas.  Every Poor Country Demands Help from the IMF or World Bank which then control their personal affairs.
By El Salvador 1Billion bond now The Poor Countries can raise funds through BTC with 2x Advantage Non-infectious to their Personal affairs, BTC always Move Forward Upside change in Value can profit them ( Long Term ) equity on the BTC bond benefits the Investors.

Safe Secure Decentralized more Profitable for Investors and Poor Countries. ( i think this market has potential to fund up the countries this way world will be better Global Village)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 4282

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:57:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2022-79-0
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2037
Merit: 1171

Never selling

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:58:20 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (9), Torque (2), JayJuanGee (1)

So Wall Street and the big investment banks are irritated with the Fed. They want the market to regain momentum and start moving up again.

But with the Fed dragging out these incremental rate hikes every couple months, the market cannot do that; it cannot bottom, recover, and move on.

They want the Fed to pull off the band-aid with a big rate hike and be done with it for the year.

Now they aren't getting what they want.

I have a feeling the Fed will be reversing some of their actions next month at the latest. Maybe not rates, but I bet they'll change their mind on the QT. Shit is going to break real soon, the world is too leveraged now for any tightening. There is no way the Fed will sit back and let this happen, to do so would be the end of all government services, followed by the goverment itself.

Imagine  the government trying to pay for everything without being able to issue bonds (because the fed is no longer buying), or tax its citizens because unemployment is above 20% and capital gains are a thing of the past. The Fed is the lender of last resort for a reason and we're going to see them in that role again real soon. In the mean time markets are cactus, including Bitcoin's price.

If you thought you'd seen brrr before, well baby, you ain't seen nothing yet.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:03:28 PM

Explanation
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 5033

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:21:00 PM
Merited by somac. (2)

So Wall Street and the big investment banks are irritated with the Fed. They want the market to regain momentum and start moving up again.

But with the Fed dragging out these incremental rate hikes every couple months, the market cannot do that; it cannot bottom, recover, and move on.

They want the Fed to pull off the band-aid with a big rate hike and be done with it for the year.

I have a feeling the Fed will be reversing some of their actions next month at the latest. Maybe not rates, but I bet they'll change their mind on the QT. Shit is going to break real soon, the world is too leveraged now for any tightening. There is no way the Fed will sit back and let this happen, to do so would be the end of all government services, followed by the goverment itself.

Imagine  the government trying to pay for everything without being able to issue bonds (because the fed is no longer buying), or tax its citizens because unemployment is above 20% and capital gains are a thing of the past. The Fed is the lender of last resort for a reason and we're going to see them in that role again real soon. In the mean time markets are cactus, including Bitcoin's price.

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. With all the mass employment shakeouts over the past 2 years, I'm imagining that IRS and state tax revenues have absolutely cratered.

So how are they going to make up the difference? How are they going to pay for govt services and service the deficits? There's only one way: moar printer go brrr.

But QT and raising rates into a huge worldwide recession with GDP falling? That's economic suicide.
Blue King

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:42:11 PM

Bitcoin fell by nearly 10% in today’s session, as traders continue to react to recent action by the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-ethereum-technical-analysis-btc-falls-to-2-month-low-following-the-latest-nfp-report/?utm_source=OneSignalPush&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=PushNotifications
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2037
Merit: 1171

Never selling

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:43:52 PM

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. With all the mass employment shakeouts over the past 2 years, I'm imagining that IRS and state tax revenues have absolutely cratered.

So how are they going to make up the difference? How are they going to pay for govt services and service the deficits? There's only one way: moar printer go brrr.

But QT and raising rates into a huge worldwide recession with GDP falling? That's economic suicide.

Absolutely there is only one way and yes brrr is it.

When people are disscusing the future of the economy there is really only one question that needs to be asked. That question is "do you think the Fed will sit by and let the goverment fall, when it alone can prevent that?" and by fall I mean outright collapse in the shitty african country sense. Where goverment ceases to be a thing and warlords take up the slack instead. At which point the Fed employees (former after the collapse) will now be a massive target for the new warlords and starving mobs.

It's that simple. Police, military, hospitals, schools and so on won't work if not paid, and the goverment will not be able to pay them without the Fed or defaulting on all debt (even then the gov would still have to cut spending). The system is fucked, we know that, but without reforming (which ain't happening) the 2 choices are the Fed brrrrrs, or you bow down to your new warlord while eating the flesh of the former Fed employees and the members of the former goverment.

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2048

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 02:50:11 PM
Merited by jojo69 (1)

Bitcoin fell by nearly 10% in today’s session, as traders continue to react to recent action by the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-ethereum-technical-analysis-btc-falls-to-2-month-low-following-the-latest-nfp-report/?utm_source=OneSignalPush&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=PushNotifications

Bitcoin.com/ethereum

Wrong thread, try merit begging in some other thread that you understand . Next you will be posting articles that say csw is Satoshi lol
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:03:38 PM

Explanation
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:05:51 PM
Merited by Torque (1)

Isn't unemployment 3.6% in the US right now? Yes there was a big spike because well hey fuck the workers long live capitalism, but 3.6% is even lower then the 3.8% we have in the Netherlands right now, and it's really hard to get new staff here right now.

Also, financing a government isn't really that hard, in the big picture there's plenty of money and all the government has to do is find the right balance of taxation and spending. As the US government is always reluctant to tax the rich they will always struggle a bit. Then again, they can always privatize even more stuff and make regular people pay double (like they did with health care) for half the services.

I just don't buy this doomsday talk. The only real problem here imho is the "quantative easing" they did which led to inflation which will fuck over people with lower incomes disproportionally hard.

Edit: oh yeah the other big problem here is that wall street seems to dictate the price of BTC.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 5033

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:31:09 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2022, 04:16:53 PM by Torque
Merited by psycodad (1), julian071 (1)

Isn't unemployment 3.6% in the US right now? Yes there was a big spike because well hey fuck the workers long live capitalism, but 3.6% is even lower then the 3.8% we have in the Netherlands right now, and it's really hard to get new staff here right now.

I just don't buy this doomsday talk.

You have to look at the bigger picture. Low unemployment rates don't really mean anything, because they are always relative to total current actively searching or recently employed within the last 12 months. They don't take into account people who have permanently exited the workforce for good.

You have to look at long term labor charts, like this:

https://www.bls.gov/charts/employment-situation/civilian-labor-force-participation-rate.htm

See what has been happening there? You don't see a problem with worldwide population rising while at the same time employment constantly falling over the last 20 years? If more jobs were being created every year, then labor force participation would be rising along with population growth, not falling.

And yeah there may be plenty of jobs at the lower end out there, but if they don't pay a livable wage (ie, can't pay rent, eat, bills, etc.) then nobody will take them.

Also, financing a government isn't really that hard, in the big picture there's plenty of money and all the government has to do is find the right balance of taxation and spending. As the US government is always reluctant to tax the rich they will always struggle a bit. Then again, they can always privatize even more stuff and make regular people pay double (like they did with health care) for half the services.

This was written in 2020, so just imagine how much they have to borrow now... it's really quite unsustainable long term.

Another useful assessment that provides context for the national debt is its relationship to government spending: the U.S. government borrows about 42 cents of every dollar it spends. And approximately $1 out of every $4 dollars that it borrows goes to pay just the interest on the national debt.
https://www.debt.org/government/
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:48:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2022, 04:04:37 PM by OutOfMemory
Merited by BobLawblaw (4), vapourminer (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Chicken/Egg problem: This ranch is where we want to get away to. The barn isn't even up yet a year into this project. Still unresolved drainage issues due to 100 year flood-plain area (and these guys are top-notch engineers?). Barn slated to go up in the next couple weeks - finally...

Had to fire the main subcontractor overseeing the project. Very frustrating times. Set us back a bit further.

Just gotta do what I can to shamble from one day to the next without blowing my brains out at this point.

I completely get it. We're in the same boat, trying to get a second building put up on the property, and my builder has been pushing me off for six months now. Says his other builds are dragging due to material availability issues. If he doesn't commit soon, I'm going to have to look for another builder.

It'll probably take 12 months just to get it built. Then after that, we've still got a shit ton of landscaping and hardscaping that I know will take forever to get done.

I swear, if anyone out there thinks that they can get new home construction done in 6-8 months, or even within 12 months like you could 15-20 years ago.

Well I got news for you: it'll take 2-3 years now. Years.

We also have huge availability issues over here in europe, and also pricing got a big issue. More and more projects are put on hold or are delayed, no builder can give any price guarantee anymore, which scares off future private home owners. I see piles of processed steel and parts at various companies, as well as processed wood, which are both short on order since months now. The builders that were able to hold/put material on stock will be the ones that survive on the local market, if the situation won't ease soon.

If i were you, i'd divide the project into subprojects, give priorities to each and define smaller steps from start to finish. Then try to realize them / get them build by priority, step by step, if possible some parallel in time. This should deliver constant results that don't give you the impression the whole thing "just stops".
It would be good if you have somebody you can trust, who has some expertise, to look over and manage the process constantly.

If possible, let the builder give you a list of needed material. You (or the "manager") can check where you can buy the material from at a good price in time, so the builder can start when you have most important stuff available at site.
Where i live, workers and building companies have started to let the customer buy and organize needed materials, so nobody can blame them for "overpriced" services. This reduced the number of customers not willing to pay on time. Better for the companies to get work done faster, and also a reality check for customers pricing assumptions.

EDIT: Moved a bit downwards, because the recipient already read the original post before i got his part in...
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:49:04 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Well, at least the weather is nice.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:01:32 PM

LOL
I caught a cold and i can only see clouds and wet surfaces all around my place  Cheesy

EDIT: moved the reply to here from above:

Two weeks minimum, with minimal touching points to the stupid space rock population, in a comfy place, for example a cottage in the lower mountains.

Chicken/Egg problem: This ranch is where we want to get away to. The barn isn't even up yet a year into this project. Still unresolved drainage issues due to 100 year flood-plain area (and these guys are top-notch engineers?). Barn slated to go up in the next couple weeks - finally...

Had to fire the main subcontractor overseeing the project. Very frustrating times. Set us back a bit further.

Just gotta do what I can to shamble from one day to the next without blowing my brains out at this point.

Fuck...
Most contractors will probably tell you anything to get hired for a project. Before you choose them, look at their references and talk to the according customers. Most time, if you find a competent contractor, he will likely only rely on sufficiently skilled subcontractors, which he worked with successfully in the past.
Yes, it takes more time in the beginning, but generally saves a lot of frustration, time and unexpected cost later.
I hope there's a finished farmhouse already, where you and R can enjoy living and escape from the frustration of stuck projects a little.
Focus on the end result. Every day. Remember: Bad times are usually followed by good times. You know your goal, so you will get there  Smiley
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:04:56 PM

Explanation
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:20:47 PM

LOL
I caught a cold and i can only see clouds and wet surfaces all around my place  Cheesy

Ahh schadenfreude Wink

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:28:34 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2022, 04:48:29 PM by OutOfMemory

LOL

Ahh schadenfreude Wink

Cheesy

Back to topic:
Bitcoin broke the lower boundary of the uptrend channel starting october last year. That didn't end well last time, could be worse, though. Can be the start of something completely opposite.
We already know the market. What goes up must come down, and vice versa. The days of derivative juggling and leveraging are counted, as laid out by on-chain analysis.
Patience needed. I stopped all micro-tradings and just hodl since March.

EDIT: My currently biggest first world problem to share: Finding a skatebord deck with stunning artwork or attractive pattern graphics. Most people like to hang paintings or photographs onto their home's walls for decoration, while mine are populated by great looking, 3D shaped boards, made of canadian hickory plywood  Grin
Now i chose one to ride for one of my sons and i can't find a good looking replacement  Roll Eyes
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 7224

Farewell, Leo

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:46:01 PM

Define me technical analysis in the shortest way possible.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:49:50 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Define me technical analysis in the shortest way possible.

chart analysis? Or technical analysis as such, like analysis done by the help of technology?

EDIT: For the former... My try: Drawing patterns and lines that help deciding for trading options based on probabilities.

EDIT2: I know, could have expressed it in a more precise way (finding levels, mapping past chart movements and so on)
IntroVert

Activity: 265
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 05:00:29 PM

Remember when Bitmain and them were “burning in” the ASICs you purchased from them for you? Well, it has been happening with GPUs too…

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/06/nvidia-sec-reach-deal-on-cryptocurrency-disclosures-in-2017.html
Pages: « 1 ... 30511 30512 30513 30514 30515 30516 30517 30518 30519 30520 30521 30522 30523 30524 30525 30526 30527 30528 30529 30530 30531 30532 30533 30534 30535 30536 30537 30538 30539 30540 30541 30542 30543 30544 30545 30546 30547 30548 30549 30550 30551 30552 30553 30554 30555 30556 30557 30558 30559 30560 [30561] 30562 30563 30564 30565 30566 30567 30568 30569 30570 30571 30572 30573 30574 30575 30576 30577 30578 30579 30580 30581 30582 30583 30584 30585 30586 30587 30588 30589 30590 30591 30592 30593 30594 30595 30596 30597 30598 30599 30600 30601 30602 30603 30604 30605 30606 30607 30608 30609 30610 30611 ... 33268 »
  Print  

Jump to: