April 24, 2024, 03:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30642 30643 30644 30645 30646 30647 30648 30649 30650 30651 30652 30653 30654 30655 30656 30657 30658 30659 30660 30661 30662 30663 30664 30665 30666 30667 30668 30669 30670 30671 30672 30673 30674 30675 30676 30677 30678 30679 30680 30681 30682 30683 30684 30685 30686 30687 30688 30689 30690 30691 [30692] 30693 30694 30695 30696 30697 30698 30699 30700 30701 30702 30703 30704 30705 30706 30707 30708 30709 30710 30711 30712 30713 30714 30715 30716 30717 30718 30719 30720 30721 30722 30723 30724 30725 30726 30727 30728 30729 30730 30731 30732 30733 30734 30735 30736 30737 30738 30739 30740 30741 30742 ... 33298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367281 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 02:03:28 PM

Explanation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 02:12:03 PM

"Let them eat cake ice-cream"

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:03:33 PM

Explanation
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:11:19 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Copetech, this post will make an “activity bump”.  The forum takes awhile to update activity and rank—sometimes an hour or two; it’s usually faster.  Let’s see how my images look soon after I make this post.  Good stuff you said there, though a few points I’d debate—besides the note below, I will catch up with you later.

[...long, long post...]

Dude you sound so suicidal its sad. I hope you don’t act out your forum name bro or is it sis.

I don’t want to die as a Bitcoin shrimp; and death can strike anyone at any moment, even if one tries to avoid it.  That’s a strong motivation to try to stay alive for at least long enough to get back up to a whopping 1.0 BTC, and have it in my wallet where it belongs—then, on to the next goal...  Preferably before BTC goes into six digits!

Jay always says that people prepare for the downside, but not the upside.  I know this principle very well.  It is why I so desperately clung to my BTC, struggling not to lose it.  I was feared downside because I feared upside:  I knew what would happen if I got liquidated, and then Bitcoin suddenly turned around and ran away.  “Don’t be like mindrust... please, I don’t want to wind up like mindrust...”  Upside now terrifies me.

I mentioned somewhere that if I had panic-sold BTC, and it turned out to be unnecessary for avoiding liquidation, then I would seriously contemplate suicide.  I spent months struggling to save my BTC from this debt trap.  I am proud that I struggled to save it—even though the way the market played out, that much worsened my losses.  Going down fighting—I can live with that.  Giving up and voluntarily dumping BTC, right before BTC turns around and goes up—probably not.

(To your question:  Macho man here, born tough and then hardened by adversity, who laughs at danger and never cries.  Liquidated into a weepy puddle of pathetic public grieving for lost bitcoins.  Protip for newbies:  THIS IS WHAT MARGIN DOES TO YOU!)

Bitcoin is onto this concept in it's raw, unrestricted form. Good bad or indifferent it gives everyone control of their own destiny.

Exactly.  And even in its origins, Bitcoin shows what can be achieved by those who take destiny into their own hands.

Life is unfair.  And the big banks hold everyone else down.  Satoshi didn’t just sit around complaining about it.

Can a lone individual change the world—change the course of history?  Satoshi proved it!  (Theories to the contrary notwithstanding, I do believe that Satoshi was one individual.)

With Bitcoin, you can do that in miniature, in your own life.  Take charge.  Be the positive change you want.  Make your own wishes come true.

Or doom yourself.  You can’t have one possibility without the other.

I doubt that there are any reasons to take my comments as if they were personal attacks.

No hard feelings.

Also.. Why would Marcus give 50 merits?? Is this his shilling account??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
But I do still believe that his alt account is of Marcus_Morpheus_Aurelius_Augustus, here and ready to troll you without getting a bad political wrap.  Roll Eyes   Cool  Roll Eyes

Oh, Gee, this is where it leads...

Sure, I’m marcus.  And nullius.  And Jay.  The plot thickens when you discover that I am also suchmoon.  I attack myself to throw you off my trail.

I have spent years telling people not to buy on margin.  I have mentioned in several of my previous posts (and much more in a bunch of anguished outpourings I wrote but didn’t post), I made stupid mistakes that I warn others against.  My very first post under the intentionally melodramatic moniker death_wish was designed to drive the point home graphically.  Some of my recent weeping and wailing with prayers for Bitcoin’s forgiveness is intentionally over-the-top, for the same purpose.

DO NOT DO WHAT I DID.  Which I spent years saying not to do.  Which I then did.  No, really:  DON’T DO IT!

When you exaggerate, it might cause some of us NOT to want to believe you.  I am sure some members here are skeptical about this whole situation, and why are we even talking about it?

I did not exaggerate any of the facts.  To the contrary, I have understated a few points—and omitted much that’s worse.

My rhetoric is sometimes over-the-top:  The weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.  Intentionally melodramatic, with a good dose of wry self-deprecation.

I generally have nothing to discuss with anyone who thinks I’m lying.  I’ve tipped my hand with some technical knowledge of Bitcoin, and a long familiarity with the history of this forum; it’s very unlikely that someone with that level of experience would have no coins to lose.

(I could trivially prove my story; but for reasons of privacy, I am not willing to expose the necessary information.)

I doubt I need to underscore my passion and my principled demand for permissionless systems, which by their nature let me mess myself up if I so choose.

It would be better to mess yourself up on purpose than to do so accidentally.  There are quite a few folks who have locked themselves out of their own coins.. so that can be scary..

Indeed.  And a large part of Bitcoin’s strength is in its community of people who will spend hours patiently schooling newbies in how to set up a wallet properly, how to do backups, and so forth.  I’ve done my part.  I do that kind of thing by habit.

Bitcoin is the safest form of money.  It’s like gold in your physical possession—except that you can back it up; and it is so much easier to protect from thieves if you know what you are doing!  But it is an alien world, to anyone without prior experience with cryptography.  “Private keys?  Huh?”  You need to understand that if you lose your keys, or if you spend to a wrong address where nobody has the private keys, then the situation is even more hopeless than if you just threw gold coins into the depths of the ocean.

Familiar physical analogies help, as long as they are not overextended.

[...] In other words, I am starting to feel that I am getting drug into negative energy..

I am conscious of the need to avoid getting monotonous here; and I know that when we get a little bounce with rising bullish sentiment, people won’t be thrilled to see much talk about sadness and losses.

I adapt to the moment and to the context.  To the extent that I express sadness when Bitcoin is up, consider that an opportunity to feel smug about all the coins you have safely in your own wallet, controlled exclusively by your own private keys.

[...]

Long post, some good stuff...  Will catch up with you and others later!
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:27:54 PM

"GOLDMAN SACHS REPORTEDLY IN TALKS WITH FTX FOR BITCOIN, CRYPTO DERIVATIVES
Goldman Sachs is reportedly looking to integrate services with Bitcoin and crypto exchange FTX."

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business/goldman-sachs-and-ftx-in-talks-for-bitcoin-crypto-derivatives
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:28:25 PM

Are they in the room with you now???
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:28:53 PM

Ask them WTF they want.....
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:04:54 PM

Explanation
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1850
Merit: 2829

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:18:46 PM

$260mil longs liquidated in minutes, most of them in BFX. It seems that around 75 longs each for 1mil to 1.26mil belong to 1 person. This is quite a loss. May the Lord has mercy on this n00b soul. And this is why we are in a bear market. When we have even one such whale fool to buy high and sell low, all bullish scenarios go south.
AnotherAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 259

https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:22:02 PM

go Bitcoin only.

It really looks like a Kid tried to draw something with a colored pencil and erase it with a rubber (except BTC).
This is a good picture of how Shitcoin is riding the roller coaster with people.

#Hodl #Bitcoin-is-Freedom
AnotherAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 259

https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:26:19 PM

Ask them WTF they want.....

BTC
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10145

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:33:27 PM

But yes, I do know what I am doing.

That's what they all say.

#nohomo.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I see you have found your new victim. Atta'boy!! Cheesy  Cheesy
                                                                               Cool
But I do still believe that his alt account is of Marcus_Morpheus_Aurelius_Augustus, here and ready to troll you without getting a bad political wrap.  Roll Eyes   Cool  Roll Eyes

Good job Save the RF...

I am glad that we got you on the case.

We (royal that is) are in good shape.

WO is a great place where many interesting and bright minds come to mingle... was, and still is.  sort of.  It is also full of autistic shit slinging monkeys... I dunno may be I am one of those too...)

I don't know why you are doubting.

Here's a snapshot of you, in action.

There is going to be strong movement this week, either up or down....and this will depend on tommorow.

*Whoever solves this #puzzle, could make alot of money from the price movement

So this👆 price prediction ended up correct and precised. The price went down strongly from Thursday and it was the highest downward movement this week. The week ended on Saturday.
This movement was dependent on whether I will be accepted in a Sig campaign. If I had been accepted price would have gone up, about $31,000 to $33,000 depending on how high my positive mood was.

Carefully observe the image below for illustration
Image source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/
Archive: https://archive.ph/mzgpL

In regards to the bolded  above 👆, that is:
Whoever solves this #puzzle, could make alot of money from the price movement

After the dip of about $28,000 came a reasonable price increase to a high of $31,500 to $32,000. That is alot of profit for those who invested within the period.

Image source: https://archive.ph/BoKBy
Archived from coinmarketcap.com

I doubt that very many of us here are suggesting that people should be fucking around with buying and selling...

however, ongoing buying does not seem to be a bad strategy at any price points in the upper $20ks or probably anywhere in the $30ks.

If you already have a decent stash, you might be less motivated by current prices, but if you are building your stash or you hardly have any then any of these prices seem good.. especially if any of us might be trying to protect our finances (and options) overall which may well fall into a 4-10 year time horizon rather than analyzing the extent to which you might be in profits within short periods --   even the last couple of years may well have been ambiguous, unless you got in before 2021 - and built your BTC stash prior to 2021.

Don't get me wrong.  Anyone coming into bitcoin within 2021 or any time up until now, may well just need to have patience and just continue to stack sats .. perhaps dollar cost averaging, buying on dips and lump sum investing.... It can take a decent time to both build up a BTC position and to feel profitable.. and worrying about skimming off some dollars here or there along the way, is not likely going to be very fruitful for folks in their BTC accumulation stages...

I would not suggest selling BTC as a means to possibly build wealth or to try to stack more sats - and likely the ONLY selling at these levels would be justified for folks who are already overly stacked in sats or that they might have some cashflow issues .. but hopefully still falling in the longer term HODLer.. so any shaving off of BTC is in profits and merely just incidental.. rather than fucking around with minor up and down BTC price moves.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:41:16 PM

go Bitcoin only.

It really looks like a Kid tried to draw something with a colored pencil and erase it with a rubber (except BTC).
This is a good picture of how Shitcoin is riding the roller coaster with people.

#Hodl #Bitcoin-is-Freedom

I agree with the sentiment, but it is a bs story that includes the early batch of alts.
Eventually, it might be proven correct, but not yet.
Not going to give examples since this board is about bitcoin.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:00:49 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2022, 05:20:06 PM by savetherainforest

But yes, I do know what I am doing.

That's what they all say.

#nohomo.

I see you have found your new victim. Atta'boy!! Cheesy  Cheesy
                                                                               Cool

Good job Save the RF...

I am glad that we got you on the case.

We (royal that is) are in good shape.

WO is a great place where many interesting and bright minds come to mingle... was, and still is.  sort of.  It is also full of autistic shit slinging monkeys... I dunno may be I am one of those too...)

I don't know why you are doubting.

Here's a snapshot of you, in action.

How Dare You!! Cheesy Cheesy .. How dare you bring up Harambe into your dirty unwashed mouth filled with dirt for words!!  Cool   Cool
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:04:55 PM

Explanation
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:32:57 PM

$260mil longs liquidated in minutes, most of them in BFX. It seems that around 75 longs each for 1mil to 1.26mil belong to 1 person. This is quite a loss. May the Lord has mercy on this n00b soul. And this is why we are in a bear market. When we have even one such whale fool to buy high and sell low, all bullish scenarios go south.

That would make me feel a little bit less-bad about my own losses, which were assuredly much smaller!  But I doubt it was a n00b.

My theory—obviously quite a speculative hypothesis, FWIW:

There are always people out there who want to manipulate the market in either direction.  And right now, there must be an awful lot of rich people getting desperate to push BTC up—just as there are other rich people determined to hold it down for now, maybe even to break it.  Much of my own speculation these past few months has been about rich people who lose money in other ways when BTC is too low.  There are now stocks, funds, etc. that crash when BTC crashes.  The market is now complicated, with many moving parts.

The resources needed to open $75–95 million in leveraged longs are grossly inadequate to move such a big market by yourself.  But I think that it should more than suffice to give it a big nudge—to build momentum, and to help building momentum, with the probable objective of pushing it to a short squeeze as in the spectacular long-squeeze-then-short-squeeze scenario last year.

I am not so naïve as to imagine that simply buying $75–95 million in BTC would have any significant impact.  But this is what I think, whenever I see sudden bullish candlesticks out of nowhere:

Pump volatility—I’ve watched order books during periods of high volatility.  I noticed what market maker bots do when volatility spikes.  Sometimes, the order book near mid-market gets so thin that with tens of millions of dollars and a good quant bot, I’d think that you could generate and temporarily support some brilliant giant green candlesticks all by yourself.  (I think the opposite way would work for shorts, of course.)

Which is more likely:  A whale on BFX getting FOMO, or a whale on BFX playing a high-risk gambit to try to ignite some FOMO?  If he (or they—if a firm?) hedged by shorting the perp at the top of his own pump and/or with options, then it would not be high-risk, either.  What sophisticated trader with that much money takes that big a risk, without hedging?

If so, a bullish manipulator just got slapped down hard by bearish manipulators.  Albeit probably not too hard, if adequately hedged.

All markets are wildly manipulated at all times, in all directions by parties with competing interests; thus, such a scenario does not seem far-fetched to me.

On-topic.  But highly speculative, as suits the Speculation forum.  Just thinking aloud, “Who takes that kind of risk, and why?”  FWIW.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10145

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:34:47 PM

Can a lone individual change the world—change the course of history?  Satoshi proved it!  (Theories to the contrary notwithstanding, I do believe that Satoshi was one individual.)

I agree with your overall point of one person making a difference, yet I am going to quibble with your framing a wee bit.

It appears that satoshi - and bitcoin built on the works of a large number of predecessor projects, and of course, there were a few innovations in bitcoin that geniusly put ideas together and added a few concepts - such as difficulty adjustment... little things that are put together or added in with other aspects of the design to make a difference.. and really have a whole hell of a lot of innovative geniusness contained therein.  Satoshi retained a certain amount of public involvement that lasted around 2 years that seemed to make sure systems were in place in which he could disappear and the project would be able to continue.. so even though arguments could be made that bitcoin just ran itself after satoshi left - there are a quite a few heros in bitcoinlandia.. and maybe some kinds of luck too that people worked separately and together and bitcoin did not come crashing down during various points in which sabotage could have happened (behind the scenes of people saving bitcoin in its more vulnerable times)  or uncertainties about how aspects of some of the wars/attacks on bitcoin would turn out (blocksize war/attacks for example).

I doubt that there are any reasons to take my comments as if they were personal attacks.

No hard feelings.

Mmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaacccccccchhhhhh.

Wink

I have spent years telling people not to buy on margin.  I have mentioned in several of my previous posts (and much more in a bunch of anguished outpourings I wrote but didn’t post), I made stupid mistakes that I warn others against.  My very first post under the intentionally melodramatic moniker death_wish was designed to drive the point home graphically.  Some of my recent weeping and wailing with prayers for Bitcoin’s forgiveness is intentionally over-the-top, for the same purpose.

DO NOT DO WHAT I DID.  Which I spent years saying not to do.  Which I then did.  No, really:  DON’T DO IT!

When you exaggerate, it might cause some of us NOT to want to believe you.  I am sure some members here are skeptical about this whole situation, and why are we even talking about it?

I did not exaggerate any of the facts.  To the contrary, I have understated a few points—and omitted much that’s worse.

My rhetoric is sometimes over-the-top:  The weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.  Intentionally melodramatic, with a good dose of wry self-deprecation.

I stated my piece.  Take it as you will.  Or don't.

I generally have nothing to discuss with anyone who thinks I’m lying.  I’ve tipped my hand with some technical knowledge of Bitcoin, and a long familiarity with the history of this forum; it’s very unlikely that someone with that level of experience would have no coins to lose.

(I could trivially prove my story; but for reasons of privacy, I am not willing to expose the necessary information.)

Sometimes details matter in terms of trying to figure out what kinds of learning can be done within pubic threads, so most of the times, I give few shits about any of the actual personal details except in the context of trying to bat around some substantive portfolio management ideas. 

Many times there is not going to be any exactly correct answer because many of us manage risks in different ways, and there may be guys who disagree with you on a very high level about getting into the situation, but might well have taken very similar actions once they are in the situation.. Even with mindrust, many of us (including yours truly) like to get all righteous regarding some seemingly strong objective facts (then price dynamics and BTC fundamentals) that likely show that mindrust made some bad trade offs, but it still might be the case based on his exact circumstances, that he did not make the mistakes that we had been accusing him (which was selling near the bottom and failing/refusing to buy back several times to cut his losses), but instead his larger mistake might have been his having had put himself into such a position in the first place that had stemmed back several months (even going back to a year) earlier.

So, in essence, when we are batting around ideas within this public thread regarding various trade offs in terms of what kinds of buying, trading, use of margin or use of other financial instruments to employ, there's almost no way that any two of us are going to agree about the nitty gritty deets (details) of how to do it, when to do x, y or z... and even if we agree on 99% regarding what to do and how to employ it with the specific amounts, the more that we discuss the deets, the more likely we are going to diverge into various disagreements regarding x would be better than y so long as you only do x until the point that the BTC price reaches $xx,xxx, and then at that point you better employ B.. but if BTC price moves x%, you better be ready with D at that point.

So many guys do seem to share within some common themes in regards to just accumulate BTC and don't fuck around with various details, so no matter what you proclaim about the various things you did to beat DCA, you may well not gain any fans by showing how supposedly smart you are in that direction.. .so many times relatively simple strategies are favored in these here parts.. especially if you start to describe something that might well be difficult to replicate... but if you are suggesting some complicated bullshit and saying don't do this, then surely guys are going to have a tendency to agree but still wonder why the fuck you telling us that.. it's obvious that all those complicated maneuverings that you were playing were bound to blow up sooner or later, so why fuck around with them, even if you might have been able to get profits here or there along the way.. we do not give any shits if there might be some times that you might have been able to beat the market or to have had beaten DCA when we already know that DCA (and perhaps some mere minor tweakenings of it) tends to be better replicable practices overall.

I doubt I need to underscore my passion and my principled demand for permissionless systems, which by their nature let me mess myself up if I so choose.

It would be better to mess yourself up on purpose than to do so accidentally.  There are quite a few folks who have locked themselves out of their own coins.. so that can be scary..

Indeed.  And a large part of Bitcoin’s strength is in its community of people who will spend hours patiently schooling newbies in how to set up a wallet properly, how to do backups, and so forth.  I’ve done my part.  I do that kind of thing by habit.

For sure not easy for a whole hell of a lot of normies and newbies...and people lecture the fuck out of people who keep their coins on exchanges (I even engage in some of that lecturing), but it can be quite overwhelming to get either grandma or even someone who you had thought to be somewhat tech savvy to take their coins away from third parties.

Bitcoin is the safest form of money.  It’s like gold in your physical possession—except that you can back it up; and it is so much easier to protect from thieves if you know what you are doing!  But it is an alien world, to anyone without prior experience with cryptography.  “Private keys?  Huh?”  You need to understand that if you lose your keys, or if you spend to a wrong address where nobody has the private keys, then the situation is even more hopeless than if you just threw gold coins into the depths of the ocean.

Familiar physical analogies help, as long as they are not overextended.

You won't get any arguments with me on those points.

[...] In other words, I am starting to feel that I am getting drug into negative energy..

I am conscious of the need to avoid getting monotonous here; and I know that when we get a little bounce with rising bullish sentiment, people won’t be thrilled to see much talk about sadness and losses.

I adapt to the moment and to the context.  To the extent that I express sadness when Bitcoin is up, consider that an opportunity to feel smug about all the coins you have safely in your own wallet, controlled exclusively by your own private keys.

Frequently, it does seem to me to be more energizing when we might be presenting various positive ideas regarding various ways to accumulate or strategize in regards to managing your BTC holdings (rather than what not to do), and those kinds of what to do topics can be discussed no matter where the actual BTC price happens to be.. yet for sure, if the BTC price is moving in one direction or another.. we want to talk about those matters too...  In the end, sometimes we do not agree about what to do, so each of us has to decide for our lil selfies.. and for sure, someone might suggest that "this is a good way to play with your BTC" and others might not agree.  It is not an uncommon topic (another double negative for uie-pooie - sirazimuth) in these here parts.

[...]

Long post, some good stuff...  Will catch up with you and others later!

GREAT!!!!!! 

Don't wait too long...

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2112

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:49:59 PM

*sigh*
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:54:53 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2022, 10:36:04 PM by HI-TEC99

"Let them eat cake ice-cream"

Or cake chocolate coated Insects.

https://hotlix.com/product/chocolate-flavored-insects/

An assortment of real crickets and worms, dipped in a chocolate flavored coating.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:01:26 PM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 30642 30643 30644 30645 30646 30647 30648 30649 30650 30651 30652 30653 30654 30655 30656 30657 30658 30659 30660 30661 30662 30663 30664 30665 30666 30667 30668 30669 30670 30671 30672 30673 30674 30675 30676 30677 30678 30679 30680 30681 30682 30683 30684 30685 30686 30687 30688 30689 30690 30691 [30692] 30693 30694 30695 30696 30697 30698 30699 30700 30701 30702 30703 30704 30705 30706 30707 30708 30709 30710 30711 30712 30713 30714 30715 30716 30717 30718 30719 30720 30721 30722 30723 30724 30725 30726 30727 30728 30729 30730 30731 30732 30733 30734 30735 30736 30737 30738 30739 30740 30741 30742 ... 33298 »
  Print  

Jump to: