April 16, 2024, 08:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 42 (70%)
<$60,000 - 18 (30%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 ... 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 30845 30846 30847 30848 30849 30850 30851 30852 30853 30854 30855 30856 30857 30858 30859 30860 30861 30862 30863 30864 30865 30866 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 30875 30876 30877 [30878] 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 ... 33268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26355959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 06:03:33 AM

Explanation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 07:00:57 AM

* death_wish prepares to smack Buddy.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2037
Merit: 1171

Never selling

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 07:02:49 AM

Traditional markets weighing on the price again I see. We’re definitely on the Fed train here and price probably won’t turn around for good until they do as well. The halving is probably the only other thing that would turn the price around, but that ain’t happening for a while.

I know some are excited about an ETF, but if it’s Grayscale that gets approved I would expect heavy outflows from their fund in this market.
death_wish

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 07:09:29 AM

It looks like I scared poor Buddy away.  Not for the first time:  My posts also apparently scared him away once a few pages ago.

(For the record:  At the moment I posted that, my ticker observed $19,911.)
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 07:24:48 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 09:21:18 AM by OutOfMemory
Merited by JayJuanGee (3)

The image is 4.36 megs and you're limited to 2.5 - that's the problem.  I changed the compression to 73% so there's no way it will look as awesome as it should... people should follow your link instead.

Damn, OOM! Learn the bitcointalk basics and fucking remember them, will you!?  Angry

My wife thought we were playing another game of "Wall Observer where am I?"  Smiley

Hey, i got a starry sky pic including a nearby foreground, so if i publish the datetime (UTC+0) with it, one may be able to find out the rough location through maths and science.
Maybe proudhon can help?  Cheesy

Much obliged... my new setup thanks to you!

Looks nice! I should provide you a new version of the first (left screen) photo, which is somewhat poorly color corrected, compared to the second one (right screen).
EDIT: Aaaw, shit. The other way round. The right screen was the first shot  Roll Eyes
Mumbles to self: Not a good start into the day, OOM...

EDIT2: That Berhringer WING completely went by unnoticed. I like.

Awesome pic.
So many stars!

I wonder if all (or almost all) of these are empty worlds. Seems like a waste of space, but on the other hand, where is "magic" in the sky?
Certainly, there is nothing out there that "looks" like like an advanced civilization of Kardashev scale >2.0
Normally, a civilization that is growing at 3% a year in energy consumption, should reach type 1 (from current 0.73) in 100-200 years, type 2 in a few thousand years and type 3 in a 100K-million years.

Not all stars appeared at the same time. In fact there are many stars in the Milky way that are billions of years older than our Sun.

If it takes "only" about a million years for a tech civilization to reach type 3 (with projects on the galaxy size) and there were MANY stars older than Sun.
In fact, one paper suggests that an average star with a habitable zone is 3.3bil years OLDER than our Sun.

The sad conclusion is that NO ONE has made it to be past stage 2 (at least).
References:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1509/1509.02832.pdf

Interesting facts, though.
I truly wonder how long it would take to actually unite mankind in peacefulness to make these types of tech civilization only virtually possible. Always have to think about "Idicracy" when looking at the state of civilization and where we're possibly going to...

As of "so many stars"... On this image i even smoothed about 20-30% of the more faint and smaller bright objects to clear it up and emphasize the h-Alpha (about 660 nanometer wavelength, mainly the red parts) emitting nebula. After only a couple of tries and processing sessions the results improved quite well, so far. I should really remaster the older shots to look even better. It's kinda funny after years of "image editing" to switch to "light data processing". And best of all are the hours you spend watching the nighr to the sound of hundreds of crickets and the camera periodically opening/closing the shutter.

Our oh-so-big, modern, advanced existence is not even a ladies fart in the timespace of the universe  Cool

[Edited out]

Roughly steps into the dedicated astro camera area would cost me between $2k and $10k, depending on quality. Not the amount i'm used to throw at my hobbies too often.

Chump-change.

A mere 0.1BTC to 0.5BTC... are we talking ant quantities of monies, here?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good that you pointed that out. I came short about the details, so far, let's elaborate  Smiley
My personal fear&greed index is at 100 now. Surviving the post 2017 bear market (and you WO dudes, ok.. most of you) taught me how to turn into a (healthy) toxic maxi, and if you remember, i'm hodling most corn for my children. I'm altruistic in a way that makes me able to live a minimalistic live (relatively spoken, owning photography gear in the ranges of $10k+), but i learned to consume less and still enjoy life. In my teens, my mum threw me out, so i learned to live with my bare hands in my pockets, and i totally abandoned pride, which i will be ever thankful for. Do YOU hear me EXPHorizon? You can do it too, without the fucking begging
I financed the expansion of the family house, using bitcoin in the 2019/20 bull, so my spendable budget is used up, and i chose to wait for bullish times again until i cash out a part of what i'm putting into BTC in the usual lump sum manner, which keeps me from spending my fiat on other things.

As of the setup, i promised to go into detail here as well...
I got a tracking mount (travel mount) which carries about 10 pounds of gear, and still tracks the stars well with up to 200m focal length, until weight gets an issue. 300mm+ optics are either  heavy or dark and thus need a lot of working hours to produce adequate zoom-in quality results. It's wise to load the mount with only 50% of max weight, so i'm bound to this range for now. Then there's resolution and noise, the two main power-edge criterions of image clarity. Astro cameras are cooled, sport a high signal-to-noise ratio with four times higher resolution. The pixels on the sensor are a lot smaller. These things "see more" than my DSLR camera, even more so in the monochrome CCD variants, which need many stacked shots with different color/wavelength filtering to produce remotely comparable color pictures to NASA's works. And there's big sensor sizes driving the price barriers upwards significantly.
This includes higher grade optics, which introduce weight, which cries for accuracy and stability measures. Heavier tripods, bigger mounts, small secondary scopes tracking a singe star, parallel to the main scope/camera setup, controlled by software running on a decent laptop suited for cold/humid environment.
If i had $50k to spend mindlessly on this, it would take me only about an hour in multiple online shops. Sure, i'd like to, since i compulsively dive into this "hobby" like i've done regarding all my hobbies before, but i have to start somewhere without sacrifying my corn at this state of market.
Maybe it's an obsession, but it's certainly a good one. At least i hope so  Cheesy We are all good liars when it comes to lie to ourselves, though.

Most of my current camera lenses enable me to catch decent results with the modified DSLR and realtively low effort. The good thing is that i have a lot to learn on processing light data, so it would be a waste of time and money to set up new gear at a higher level now. Until then i'm bound to live the Bitcoin Gollum life, taking care of my precious treasure. But there will be times when i move into some thousands of dollars to step up the astro game. It would be foolish to do it right now, in more than one way, you see? And then, finally, i will easily exchange that 0.01 - 0.001 of Bitcoin to suit the monetary needs of upgrading.
Sure, there's a second-hand market for gear, but those astrographers take so much care about their stuff, the advantage in price is little.
I would so much more want to rent an observatory to work in on certain nights, but that's not possible in "locational nearby" terms. Imagine $million tech at your fingertips, for a fraction of the money and no need to put up/put down/stow away things, just get inside, turn up the heating, power up the gear, get calibrating and going for very distant spots of the observable universe's faintest of objects. Real beuty.

If Russia and all don't get too desperate in near time, we gonna spend some years and decades here on the forum, so you will see improving results over time, accompanied by tech debate revealing mind boggling facts about space, time and the universe  Grin

It looks like I scared poor Buddy away.  Not for the first time:  My posts also apparently scared him away once a few pages ago.

(For the record:  At the moment I posted that, my ticker observed $19,911.)

Half of serious CT calling for down-before-up once again. I doubt slapping Buddy helps, as some rumors told about FTX being mainly responsible for pump&dump in favor of fiat gains. Selfish pricks are fatal when they use their (market) power. I can understand Bankman-Fried living the YOLO life, but with size comes responsibility, so i have been taught at least...

EDIT: I would really like to know Satoshi's remarks about what's up nowadays.

Grin Grin

"One Buck" would be better suited, and i'm not a racist, by the way  Tongue  Cheesy
death_wish

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 07:49:02 AM

[One sentence cherry-picked by Jay out of a longer post, in which death_wish persuasively argued based on a gold-market analogy that Bitcoin is fine.]

I'll start out by stating that my proposition is: Fuck gold.  It's a shitcoin.  Stop talking about shitcoins here.

I question why you are being deliberately obtuse—why for the past week or two, you have consistently (and clumsily) tried to shoot down my gold-analogy arguments that Bitcoin is fine.

1,000x better than gold

That’s just moonboy talk.  You obviously do not understand what gold is, or why anyone would buy it.

Gold is not for poor people who want to get rich:  Gold is for rich people who want to stay that way, in any conceivable circumstance whatsoever.

I would not even call it a hedge:  It is absolutely the most conservative, most reliable ultra-long-term store of value.  Any contradiction of that would be so dumb as to fall beneath reply:  Gold antedated this current civilization, it will survive this civilization’s inevitable death, and meanwhile, it is an important part of intergenerational wealth-building.  A long-term holding of gold is not for those who think only on 4–10 year timelines, like adolescents or like politicians looking to the next election cycle.

I would not recommend gold to anyone a portfolio of less than $100k–$250k at the minimum—notionally right now, let’s say 10 BTC.  Maybe $1 million/50 BTC—as the minimum portfolio size, not “rich”.  Less than that, and you are undercapitalized for acquiring and accumulating nontrivial amounts of gold.  Maybe buy a few 1 oz. coins or bars, for the emotional value of holding some gold in your hands; that is not a meaningful investment in gold.

What really irritates me is the stupid anti-gold memes I sometimes see in WO/crypto-Twitter, which tend to be culturally equal on this particular point.

What is your allocation to gold?

None of your business.  Except that I have already leaked enough about my finances for a good guess that I am currently a nocoiner as to gold.  Zero.  Before I just wrecked myself, my long-term investment plans had gold on the roadmap.  Now that I am re-restarting, all plans are up in the air except rebuilding BTC.  I will not even think about how to re-plan such things, until after I have >1 BTC again.

In principle, I have been a goldbug since I was a teenager.  Certain species of goldbug inevitably evolve into goldbug-Bitcoiners—for example, a goldbug who is also a cypherpunk with prior knowledge of cryptography.

Here's approximately how my various allocations in various assets have changed through time (from since I got into bitcoin until present..    These are approximate.. and might even be partially (or totally) fictional.. you fucks).

LOL, stocks.  With 0% allocated to gold.  You hold stocks, you are allergic to gold—what are you, Jay, a Warren Buffet who happened to wander into Bitcoin? Roll Eyes
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:01:19 AM

Explanation
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 2875

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:12:58 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), cygan (1)

Grin Grin

I would say you are under estimating the inflation rate as per google its been 3.65% since 1975, he was born in 1975

That will bring ¢50 => $1.35

That's very very optimistic estimate however based on $1 in 1975 is equivalent in buying power to $5.37 in 2022, in this case

¢50 should rename himself ¢268
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1162
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:28:55 AM

it is a different time outofmemory, if only you could see what i see... Smiley
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:44:23 AM

it is a different time outofmemory, if only you could see what i see... Smiley

Good old Zen.
There's communication, though, it can help making me see what you are seeing  Wink
I see you're following the thread, you're in good company, even if some struggle to realize that in their newbie bitcointalk times...  Cool
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:55:36 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 09:59:59 AM by OutOfMemory
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

So Dad, you keep teliing me to quit surfing the damn internet, to spend more time outside and to read more books...

EDIT: Voted that the bottom was already reached.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 09:01:25 AM

Explanation
death_wish

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 09:02:07 AM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Time flies.  With this post in period 1369, death_wish shall be activity-bumped to Member rank.
then maybe you can start a thread or even start your own fund?

Is that your suggestion, Jay?

it's a possibility..

I want to make this clear up-top:

That was NOT on my mind when I raised this discussion.

In the past, it has happened that I was privately solicited to do such a thing.  At the time, it was partly a thinly-veiled way to try to make me stop wasting time, and work on Core myself.  The implication from the one with the money was that I would be eligible to take a grant from the fund—hint, hint, write some code!  That looked like a fiduciary COI to me; and moreover, although I am competent to evaluate hypothetical grants, I am frankly intimidated by the idea of coding for Core myself.  I have a very high opinion of my own abilities, but I also know my limitations.  Dunning-Kruger cases are unable to evaluate where they stand—I know perfectly well where I stand.  I am not an experienced C++ coder (C, yes—C++, no, and it is a very different language despite the similarity of names).  Some of the leading Core devs are like rock stars to me.  And “mission critical” barely even begins to describe the importance of supreme competence in Core.

What it boiled down to is that I did not want to undertake that level of commitment and responsibility.  Not as a fiduciary, and not merrily making COI payments to myself to write code in an environment where my self-confidence is so shaky.  All in all—it was flattering, but the idea went nowhere.

That was NOT on my mind when I raised this discussion.

Now that you raise it, I want to emphasize this in BIG BOLD LETTERS:  At this particular point in time and circumstances, the only way that I would start such a fund would be if (a) I could show a solid commit history myself, or (b) I had a private source of nontrivial funding, before asking the public for anything.

In the latter case, I would NOT be starting a thread in the manner of, “I have nothing, I offer nothing, but I am talented at evaluating grant applications to hand out Other People’s Money—please, please, please contribute!!!”

Rather, it would be:  “Here is a fund, with not-insignificant provable assets.  I am now evaluating grants, and paying out money.  Core developers are welcome to apply, so that they can get paid to devote more time and effort to Core.  HODLers are welcome to chip in, if they trust my honesty and my absolute executive discretion in deciding who should get what for which type of work.  Grants from my starting source of funds will develop a track record for my handling of Other People’s Money.  If nobody else ever contributes, then fine—I will simply spend the existing money until it’s gone, then put the whole thing on pause unless/until more money is available.  Those who don’t believe in my integrity are free not to give; if you don’t know me, I do not take it personally.  Those who wish not to believe in my integrity, but wish to smear me and spite me, can go piss up a rope; I will rain hellfire on them, to the extent that I deign to notice them at all.”

Jay, one of the advantages of never being a beggar is that I never need to beg.

In terms of known interest, my best contacts for this purpose disappeared years ago.  Nonetheless, I do know some people who have money on a “does not waste time on Internet forums” level, who care about Bitcoin because they are deeply invested in it.  I could ask if they are interested.  Of course, that would be up to them; and given that the types of people who could afford this tend to have cut-and-dry savvy and careful planning, I think a bad bear market is an unlikely time to get support for suddenly starting such a project.  The bigger question to me is whether I should even be thinking of such a thing right now, instead of working for my own profit in a healthy way.

And that leads me to:

Yes, it seems to make some differences regarding how much help that you have.... and maybe even how long you (or your organization) has been in existence. You must have at least 3 assistants D_W.. hahahaha

Maybe part of the reason that many charitable groups are criticized for having so many administrative costs would be that sometimes it can even take some time to figure out how money is going to be given, but at the same time, once systems are in place (and criteria) established it likely becomes somewhat easier to keep doing what you are set up to do.

I generally detest the “nonprofit” world.  Generally.  There are some good people doing good work with honest motivations; I do not want to broad-brush here.  But generally, “nonprofit” attracts corruption.  In the past, I personally knew some people who drew six-figure salaries in executive sinecures spending Other People’s Money, at famous-name, highly-trusted organizations.  Their behaviour made me sick.  Much sicker to me was how highly they were hailed for their personal “altruism” and “philanthropy”.

For that reason, anytime I aim to do some noble deed, I attempt to self-fund.  Even devoting my time and effort to writing about issues I deem important—I so fiercely guard my integrity and independence that I even dislike putting out a tip address like yours, even though there’s nothing wrong with that; I may want to reconsider such extremes.  Suffice it to say, I now have some problems with an abject lack of self-funding resources.  I currently have a project I deem important under another identity, not on this forum, which is stalled since my BTC got almost wiped.

If I were to do something like a Core development fund, then insofar as practicable, I would want to avoid or minimize spending it on reimbursing myself for my own time and effort.  Even to the extent that that would be justified, I dislike that idea.  That leaves a practical problem right now.  I probably should not even be thinking about this right now.  “Ruthless mercenary capitalist” is supposed to be my agenda!

I suppose over the years, many of us in this thread have seen how bitcoin is broken in x, y or z areas.. and it can be a bit wearing.. so frequently the suggestion would be what you doing to try to fix it rather than just whining about the so many ways that bitcoin is deficient/defective and other coins have some supposedly various better processes and features that need to come to bitcoin.... so sometimes it can end up causing questions regarding what's the purpose to be constantly whining about the so many areas that bitcoin is supposedly broken.. and maybe many of us might not even agree with starting out with such premise that it is broken.. even though maybe some things can be built or more awareness on certain topics.. [...]

I agree with that.  I balance that against the need for candor in constructive criticism, avoiding the problem of yes-men, groupthink, cheerleading, and hollow shilling.  Perhaps you and I may balance that differently, but I do try to balance it.

A life protip for you:  It is possible for a poor person to be friends with a rich person, if the former has the pride never to be a beggar, a mooch, or a cheater.  I learned this when young:  By a peculiar circumstance, I had lunch with a businessman.  He was impressed that when lunch was done, I pulled out my wallet and picked up my part of the tab.  I was a youth working odd jobs for low wages.  He was rich, and accustomed to people trying to mooch off of him.  We became fast friends.

Are you telling me something that you speculated that I did not already know in regards to judgement/character and even things that sometimes might happen in the real world to affect how character/credibility might be assessed by others?    A lot of factors come to play in terms of judging the character of others and whether there is trust, and also how much time/testing has to take place before trust develops.  there can be a difference between I trust you to do my gardening or I trust you to drive my car or I trust you to do my office work or I trust you to be my personal accountant... or I trust you to take my daughter on a date... hahahahaha thought that I would throw that last one in there for fuuuuuuun..

Another thing I want to make excruciatingly clear:  There is no bigger red flag than someone who gratuitously brags about his own honesty, and demands that others trust him for no apparent reason.  There is even a stereotype of a scammer who uses the word “Honest” in the name of his business.  Doth protest too much, methinks.

I do not and would not do that.  But when others cast groundless, wholly unjustified insinuations against my honesty (or in the case of some others here, viciously smear me as a liar), then sometimes, I do need to defend my honour.  It may involve walking a fine line.

Please recall my initial response when you implied some questions about the veracity of something I had said.  I told you that you are free to think whatever you want, as long as you do not defame me with what, in substantial effect, would be an attack on my reputation based on all cynicism and no evidence.  I said, in effect, that I do not wish to waste my time discussing anything with anyone who does not find me credible.

That is fair.  I have asked nothing from anyone here.  I have spent time and effort contributing posts that some people found valuable.  I have friends off-forum who know me and trust me; a part of the reason for my current WO posting spree is to relieve them of an emotional burden they have been suffering since January.  After months of patiently enduring my misery, they didn’t catch the brunt of my grief at catastrophic loss—y’all did, right here.

Why should I subject myself to your questions about my integrity?  I don’t need you, and I don’t need that.  Regrettably, due to opsec, I cannot even be tempted by your daughter—not unless you can PGP-encrypt her and send her through Tor to tryst with me.

I have friends who are wealthier than I am.  I have never abused their friendship—not even at times when I was personally in much worse desperation than I am now.  Because I never abuse their friendship, they respect me as their equal—even if I am flat broke.  I have nothing but contempt for the bent of your strawman.

It's too bad that you feel contempt... about my way of attempting to grapple with my perceptions of what might be important and/or relevant points to make in these here interwebs.   It could be possible that others might potentially be able to get value from some of our interactions, if they had not fallen asleep half way though them.

Contempt was for the implications of raising an idea that I was neither offering nor thinking about, then shooting it down based on slighting my credibility to do your idea.  Not for you personally.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:03:28 AM

Explanation
AnotherAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 259

https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:04:26 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 10:15:47 AM by AnotherAlt

Congrats WO For Reaching 31000 Page Smiley

Thanks infofront
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:39:04 AM

Grin Grin

"One Buck" would be better suited, and i'm not a racist, by the way  Tongue  Cheesy

One Moose or Mule.   Cheesy   Cheesy
Cryptolove20015

Activity: 171
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2022, 10:41:41 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 11:10:05 AM by Cryptolove20015

Deleted
Rockstarguy

Activity: 966
Merit: 574

God is great

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:51:59 AM

This year bear market is one of the serious bear market since the existence of bitcoin. The bear market won't only be an advantage to hodlers but to give beginners a practical view of bitcoin volatility, the market will teach people to get prepared for bitcoin before starting to invest bitcoin. The market will build the mindset more that bitcoin is all about having patience and to be strong  in bear market like this .

Real bitcoiner don't get panic of bear market😎.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:04:55 AM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:11:49 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (3)

Congrats WO For Reaching 31000 Page Smiley

Thanks infofront
I am new to this forum. But this is the biggest wo thread I've ever seen. I don't think any wo thread can go before this wo thread. Because any updated news on Bitcoin actually comes here first. This wo thread everyone is my senior. So everyone will forgive if wrong.

Welcome  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 30828 30829 30830 30831 30832 30833 30834 30835 30836 30837 30838 30839 30840 30841 30842 30843 30844 30845 30846 30847 30848 30849 30850 30851 30852 30853 30854 30855 30856 30857 30858 30859 30860 30861 30862 30863 30864 30865 30866 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 30875 30876 30877 [30878] 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 ... 33268 »
  Print  

Jump to: