April 16, 2024, 08:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 42 (70%)
<$60,000 - 18 (30%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 ... 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 [30940] 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 ... 33268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26355949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 12:40:27 AM

I don't know about this "recession" We have the lowest unimployment rate in a very long time in Sweden, and as I understand it this goes for the rest of the westrn world as well, that's not a recession.

Housing prices are plummeting and inflation is high, but no one is out of a job, this seems to me more like a normal correction in the housing market and a adjustment to a high inflation environment.

The war is also good for the economy, everybody now sees the true face of Russia and is therefore arming up, on top of that all that equipment given to Ukraine has to be replaced by new equipment. And on top of that comes the lend-lease deal, which will give Ukraine spanking new equipment that has to be produced. Remember, all the equipment given to Ukraine so far is outside the lend-lease deal, when that equipment starts to be delivered there will be a torrent of equipment going in to Ukraine not seen since The US sent lend-lease stuff to USSR during WW2.

I am not joking when I say I would consider Sweden for retirement if the US goes completely bonkers (which it seems to be although the country I live in: Texas, might just make it even in spite of the border.)

I mean... Good folks, furniture and car parts stores with restaurants, reasonable gun laws...  It might just be the right spot.

How are the beaches? I assume the Baltic ,and Bothania don't have very frisky waves... then again I am not a surfer really.  Probably better than Galveston, and closer than Padre.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 12:43:49 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (10), fillippone (3)

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 12:45:36 AM

At this point I think it's time for Kamala to take over, whatever you think of her.

....I think she is a dangerous, clueless, demented cunt.

Worth it:

https://twitter.com/DefSue3/status/1539279410255253507
Bushdark

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2022, 12:46:35 AM

President Biden celebrate Eid ul-Adha with the muslims
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 12:48:51 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

Roomers are Ellon is backing off the 44B deal of Twitter

The rumars are troo.

Everything Elun Mosk does is PR to boost his own giant ego on social media and/or manipulate the market of his own investments. He never intended to buy Twitter for such a huge sum of money, it was just all show. FFS he even named his own child some ridiculous shit for social media clout.

Full Musk  

Array of things, they're supposedly real
Fan boys and girls believe the CGI deals
Sex robots and boring machines
You talk a space trek, its just a fantasy deluded dream

Daily Mars trips with a hundred on board
Who are you kidding? oh good Lord!
Pump up the doggie-do, sent out in a tweet
Credulous crypto-nuts eat up all your bullshit

Then you blow up rockets, there's  online compilations
All a scam, your billion dollar operations, yeah

Going full muskrat, gushing doge-do
Regarding synergies in a word salad interview
Robo taxis, just a fake revelation
Like the neuro-links, telepathic connections, oh yeah

Then you blow up rockets there's online compilations
All a scam, your starship operation, yeah

Array of things, but they never were real
Far from ever inventing the wheel
The solar gig it went down the loo
But you play your minions like a violin, yeah, you do

They cheer you on at a fanboy convention
Vaporware truck, smash a window presentation, yeah!
Yeah you blow up rockets there's online compilations
Just a big scam, your billion dollar operation, yeah....

You're just a billionaire fraud, dude
You shoulda stuck with the Telsas.....

6/2022

edit...
(I may release it on Soundcloud at some point, but only if Jay does the vocal track (with extra auto tune, of course...))

If you need help pitching it up let me know... I am a wizard.  And, fuck Autotune... Melodyne is the shit.  120 an hour... free for Sir A.

I mean... I want to hear it.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 12:49:15 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (4)

To the All Wall Observer Community
From the Bottom of my Heart
Accept the Wishings of the Eid.
May Allah Almighty Bless Us all with a Fearless and Happy Life Forever.

Well, thank you and the same to you.
Having said that, I have a feeling that most people in here don't believe in invisible ghosts, regardless of their name(s), me included. Maybe with the exception of Santa Claus, but he's not really invisible, and he brings gifts, once a year, like clockwork, so Merry Christmas.

Yeah, I'm going to bed now.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 01:01:20 AM

Explanation
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 4851

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 01:05:26 AM
Merited by psycodad (1)

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Systemd-Creator-Microsoft

Yesterday's surprise was that Lennart Poettering quietly had left Red Hat following a decade and a half there leading PulseAudio among other projects and ultimately going on to start systemd that has fundamentally reshaped modern Linux distributions. It turns out he had joined Microsoft and continuing his work on systemd.
WatChe

Activity: 882
Merit: 540

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2022, 01:14:05 AM

Most people won't buy bitcoin unless it break its ATH again and due to fear of more dip.

savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 01:26:59 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

here is a nice presentation of our most famous BTCitcoin 'chicks'
my favorites are neutral good Lina Seiche for her cool comics and lawful neutral Natalie Brunell Cool

Don't know any of these people except Natalie and the woman that is/was clearly a man.

Damn.. I know almost all the bottom ones from the Evil section.   Shocked   Shocked  .. I guess this makes me contemplate on my priorities.   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

Who's the girl in the red bra? Is she deepthroating the invisible man?  Grin

Maren...   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes
and she a spoiled princess that won't lift a finger to caress any ducks... probably not even with her hands.  Sad  Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3BojC8eN0
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 4851

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 01:33:14 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

and she a spoiled princess that won't lift a finger to caress any ducks... probably not even with her hands.  Sad  Sad

Randomly click show/hide and find link to utub full of simp comments.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 02:01:21 AM

Explanation
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 02:10:27 AM

and she a spoiled princess that won't lift a finger to caress any ducks... probably not even with her hands.  Sad  Sad

Randomly click show/hide and find link to utub full of simp comments.

Welcome to the new reality of the world. Where the patriarchy is ded.   Grin   Grin

Also the instagram nonsense or tiktok is way much worse then 'utub'.   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes
WatChe

Activity: 882
Merit: 540

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2022, 02:12:32 AM
Merited by Hamza2424 (1)

To the All Wall Observer Community
From the Bottom of my Heart
Accept the Wishings of the Eid.
May Allah Almighty Bless Us all with a Fearless and Happy Life Forever.

Well, thank you and the same to you.
Having said that, I have a feeling that most people in here don't believe in invisible ghosts, regardless of their name(s), me included. Maybe with the exception of Santa Claus, but he's not really invisible, and he brings gifts, once a year, like clockwork, so Merry Christmas.

Eid greetings to everyone around the world.
May God bless you and your family peace, good health and lot of happiness on this special day.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 03:01:26 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 10128

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 03:31:33 AM
Merited by PoolMinor (10), sirazimuth (5), Hueristic (1)

Oh my!!!!!

You are even MOAR worser than that last guy.

Don't you NOT know nuttin?  No need to answer the last question.

You want lower? I can go lower.  Kiss

I had an actual dream about Bitcoin. Within seconds the price dropped to mere cents per Bitcoin. I put in my buy order as fast as I could but the exchange was lagging badly. And when I tried to click buy again, the buy button was missing. Within seconds it rose back to its usual price and then further up over 100k...

I woke up without knowing whether or not my order went through.

I cannot remember exactly the last time that I had that kind of a dream, but I have had those kinds of dreams several times over the years.  I am not going to say that I am exempt from having such a dream because from time to time, I do have those kinds of actual fears, so it would not be any kind of far stretch to have it transposed into a dream.. just like every once in a while, I have a dream about not finishing my high school homework before the deadline, or some other dream about some kind of urgent issue that hasn't been part of my personal living experiences for years and even decades, sometimes.

I will go for 1 Bitcoin. If given such options, as bitcoin will definitely cross 100k in year or two.

You get gifted one of these two portfolios that you have to hold until 2030...

Option 1
1 #bitcoin
10,000 #cardano
100,000 #dogecoin

Option 2
20 #ethereum
10,000 $matic
1,000 #chainlink

Which do you choose?

Source

I don't know why there is any need for any shitcoin's in your options.

Let's do 10 years.. to make it a nice round number..  Something like this.

>>>>>>>>>>You get gifted one of these two portfolios that you have to hold until August 2032...

Option 1 (1 Bitcoin package)
1 #bitcoin

Option 2 (shitcoin variety pack)
20 #ethereum
10,000 $matic
1,000 #chainlink
10,000 #cardano
100,000 #dogecoin
and
1 of each of the 20k shitcoins in existence at the time of the gifting (presumptively 1 of each of the shitcoins in existence today).<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Which one would you like?  Are you feeling lucky punk?  Does it even matter if the shitcoin variety pack happens to outperform bitcoin?  who fucking cares.  The bitcoin pack seems like a decently good bet, even if there is a chance that the shitcoin variety pack might outperform it.  I doubt it .. but it is possible.  Anything is possible, but what you going to do, punk?   Choose.

I own 1 of the shitcoins. 1 coin, I mean. And some others from drops, like bitcoin gold. If I was bothered I would own 1 of each shitcoin, just in case, but since most of them have unlimited supply, it doesn't really make sense, and I'm not bothered. The bitcoin gold, I should have sold for bitcoin right away...

In the real world, you can do whatever the fuck you want, but in the hypothetical, you ONLY have one option or the other.  Of course, in the real world, you could end up hedging your bet and buy the other package so that you would not have to choose.. but that would seem to be fighting too much with they hypothetical, me thinks...

Personally, I was attempt to to modify (or tweak) the hypothetical in such a way that you ONLY get one option or the other.. bitcoin or shitcoins (not both), so which one are you going to pick, aesma? inquiring minds want to know.

I may release it on Soundcloud at some point, but only if Jay does the vocal track (with extra auto tune, of course...)

Maybe you should place a request for both me and Marcus to perform a duo - since it seems that we are amongst the most dedicated of your "fanclub"?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Excellent concept. I'll let my people know.
And like all my other dedicated followers (both of them) please make sure you like, comment subscribe.....

Ok.. I will await the receipt of such request, and then I will have my people let your people know about the answer, if such a request were to end up arriving.

Trump  ...........  was he perfect? noooooooo, he is a human, no human is perfect.

Trump was about as close to perfect as any human specimen could expect to be, and if you have any doubts about that "fact" just ask the man.  He will shoot straight with you.   Shocked

You win the internet today, Jay.

I will let you know the truth sirazimuth in regards to my little secret opinion.  Almost anyone should be able to listen to a guy like Trump talk for about 5-10 minutes and realize that he has absolutely no ability to represent anyone other than himself, and I am not even sure if he does that well, but you cannot argue about his having had been able to milk a variety (or would it be suck dry?) of systems over his lifetime.

So, surely many of us likely get confused why anyone would want to hitch their wagon to that horse unless they consider that their interests are served by having him go in and sucking off of whatever systems are in place to attempt to get his various advantages - it seems to be a pretty damned jaded view of the world for folks to consider that it is in their interests to have things destroyed and for a guy to be engaged in ongoing maniacal self serving behaviors.. .. and maybe some folks actually do end up drinking the koolaide and believing that he is actually capable of accomplishing anything constructive.

There are quite few seemingly smart bitcoiners who go down such a path, and surely causes me to wonder if such otherwise seemingly smart bitcoiners are actually capable of judging characters and/or critical thinking in regards to why systems should be used/abused by egomaniacs. 

It's not easy to give those kinds of guys the benefit of the doubt, if if they might have incidentally picked some kind of potentially good policy along the way, here and there. 

He's like the kind of guy that you would not want to trust with your hooker, lambo, and blow - even if it is ONLY for an hour or two.. especially if you were to only have one hooker, lambo and blow.. Now if you had an extra hooker, lambo and blow (or several of them), you might just say.. hey go have fun for a few hours but then you are taking the chance that you're not getting any of them back.. and hopefully he does not get you in trouble when he wraps your lambo around a tree or something.

Trump  ...........  was he perfect? noooooooo, he is a human, no human is perfect.

Trump was about as close to perfect as any human specimen could expect to be, and if you have any doubts about that "fact" just ask the man.  He will shoot straight with you.   Shocked

ps Bitcoin was also created out of a lack of respect, or trust in institutions - thank god.

Liking bitcoin is similar to liking trump.. vice versa too.. .  

From here on out, "we" (that means all of you udder fucks, too) gonna have to start referring to Trump as "King Daddy", "dee cornz", "orange coin (head)" "honey badger," "my lil precious" and similar terms of endearment.

Biden is the WORST president in my living memory by a long long long long chalk..... and many many many people have voter regret.

Huh?  how did you get a forum account?  You're only 5 and a half years old, or less?

Yeah no you are right...  Biden is completely totally 100% not senile..... what could I be thinking ? , the way I know I must be crazy to think it, is that I am literally the only person in the world that thinks Biden is senile... I must be senile... yeah, yeah that is it.... what am I thinking, Biden is actually PERFECT, and the people that voted for him, deserve the perfect president that they perfectly voted for... Have perfect good luck with that.  

If you are talking about the election.  That ship has already sailed.

Oh you are talking about whether your buddy was justified to refuse to leave office and try to do that by force because he was a sore loser?

You are mixing your issues, it seems to me.

If you petition to get Biden removed by 25th Amendment, it seems that Harris would take of the duties.  Do you have some other plan, or you just want to whine about largely irrelevant bullshit in our lovey dovey thread about king daddy? Have you ever heard about king daddy?  it has other names too, such as my lil precious, and dee cornz.

(I can completely take what you say out of context, and literally take the opposite of what is said, and be a sarcastic prick too, it is really, really, not difficult,

You brought up the topic.  I was merely elaborating upon it.  I would not have said anything except to respond to you.

well done on "winning the internet" though)

Thank you.

pfffffft

If it was not so sad, and worrying, and fucking awful, it would be hilarious......

Why get worked up about politics?  who fucking cares?

Of course, you need to adapt your own preparations. I know people get so worked up in terms of one politician or the other ruining the world, and the issues go way beyond the various individuals and the ways that they fuck up things in different ways.

You want to argue about more government or less government or you want to argue about how one administration will spend in one direction or the other will spend in another direction, and there was a certain amount of uniform acceptance regarding money printer go burr starting in March 2020 - but the economy was way fucking gone prior to March 2020.. and it is not merely about which administration is fucking up more than the other from some perspective that you want to suggest is universal or majority or whatever it is you are trying to impose us "innocent" bitcoiner peeps..  bitcoin is for friends and enemies.. at least in regards to the variety of views that we likely hold even though there seem to be a decent number of libertarians in bitcoiner circles, but bitcoin is not just for libertarians.. even if you want to impose various kinds of bitcoin purity bullshit.. and you would not be the first one to attempt to do that.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 04:03:29 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 05:01:21 AM

Explanation
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2022, 05:28:19 AM
Merited by WatChe (1)

Hope so all of us Enjoying Eid with Chart Buddy what you say.
The Only Hope 21K support level
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2022, 06:01:25 AM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 [30940] 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 30989 30990 ... 33268 »
  Print  

Jump to: