Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 12:27:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17289 times)
lordquanta

Activity: 560
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:35:35 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fair bitcoin games | pvp - pve - solo pve games | faucet |
Free satoshi code btcoon500
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

imo if you knowingly take part in a scam that dupes others from their money they have put in then you are no better than the person who started the scam. Its still scamming others and worse since you know your doing it.  Chances are even if you know its a scam you arent going to get out very easily with a profit anyways but i for one wouldn't entertain it at all.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1142

BTC PLS

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:24:37 AM

Of course not. I am not a greedy money hunter that does invest into something when I know it's an obvious scam. First reason is because I don't want to support any scammers, and second, I don't want to contribute to people getting scammed as investing in their scam allows them to operate longer since money is coming in, and thus they will be able to victimize more people. That's why I find people investing in obvious scams are equally as bad as the operators themselves. If all people simply avoid putting their hard earned cash into these scams, they will eventually dry out and completely vanish.

pacifista

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:39:41 AM

One of my biggest mistake i made in bitcoin  is investing in an mlm program. At first it gives me excitement but when the days past it seems like its not good anymore. Asking myself how to get profit with this program.

|A response to rapidly emerging eye health problem|EYEGLOB.NET|(EYE) Token| ENVISION THE FUTURE!|First and Only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on Blockchain!|
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1050

It could be worse...

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

One of my biggest mistake i made in bitcoin  is investing in an mlm program. At first it gives me excitement but when the days past it seems like its not good anymore. Asking myself how to get profit with this program.
In my beginning using Bitcoin I was encourage too to invest such like that site.In the first day of my investment I earn but in my second withdrawal they didn't send my profit.So now im not investing MLM site.
lordquanta

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

imo if you knowingly take part in a scam that dupes others from their money they have put in then you are no better than the person who started the scam. Its still scamming others and worse since you know your doing it.  Chances are even if you know its a scam you arent going to get out very easily with a profit anyways but i for one wouldn't entertain it at all.

There are people who participate in these kind of scams or "programs" in very early stage. They invest to the full limits of scam/scheme in early stage as result their returns are high. Now use these returns as proof of validity of scam/scheme being genuine. These people create videos on youtube about their income and how system is clean. Lure naive people to join under them. Once desperate and naive people join under them these buggers Earn more n more.
Sooner or later these scheme concludes.

If you join the scam/scheme in early stage and invest your money, you are also on the verge of loosing money. It's a gamble.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

your question doesn't make any sense, you are saying it yourself "it is a scam" then you say would you invest in a scam. if you didn't know it is a scam then it was a different story.

and this is what will happen no matter if you go in early or late.
you go in and invest some amount, they they start paying you some profit and before you reach ROI they run away and if you request withdrawal before they run away and you reach ROI they deny your request. simple as that you lose both ways.

if you go in early you lose small amount, if you in late you lose more. in both cases it ends with loss.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bering
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

MLM or pyramid scheme has already hurting many people because they losing they money during invest at MLM and i think if there is MLM which is indicated would be scam we should warning people to not invest at there and should not exploit the situation and i personally would not do that even i would telling to many people that be careful with those sites
Xester

Activity: 896
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

If I am a newbie in this kind of industry then I will be tempted to join even if not on the early stage of MLM. But given my experience with MLM I will no longer join any MLM even if it just started today and the main reason is that the system of MLM is recruitment. And in this kind of system what you will earn are coming from the pocket and sweat of your downlines. It is like using them  and stepping them so you can go up and get more profit while they are stressed selling products that sometimes give them low income or zero profit at all. MLM is usury.

Golftech

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

If I am a newbie in this kind of industry then I will be tempted to join even if not on the early stage of MLM. But given my experience with MLM I will no longer join any MLM even if it just started today and the main reason is that the system of MLM is recruitment. And in this kind of system what you will earn are coming from the pocket and sweat of your downlines. It is like using them  and stepping them so you can go up and get more profit while they are stressed selling products that sometimes give them low income or zero profit at all. MLM is usury.
If you still have concience i guess you will not be tempted joining this just for the sake of money since you are well informed about of possible collapse its not always because of money theres still a lots of things to do in order to earn not into something like this which you are risking not only your money but also your name.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀▀ █ ▀▀█▀▄  ▐▌█ ▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▀▄▄█▄█▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄█ █▀▄▄▀▄▀▄██▄  ▀▄
▄▀ ▄█▄▄▄▀█▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄
█▄▀▄▄▀▀▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▄▀▀█▀▄▄▀▀█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██
█▄▀▀█  █▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄█▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀▀▄ ▐▌▄  ▀▄█
█▀▀█ ▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▄██
█ ▀▄▀▄ █  ▄▄█ ▀▀▄▀  ▄▀▀▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄█ ▄ ▄ █
█ ▄ ▀▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▀██▀ █ ▀██▀ █ ▄█ █  █ █ █
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
█ █ ▀▄  █ ▄█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▄▀█▄▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄ █ ▀▄  █ ▀▄▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▄▀ █▐▌ ▄▀ █ ▄▀
▀▄ █  ▀ ██▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀  ▐▌█ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄▄  █ ▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄  ▄▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Sundark

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

I you knowingly invest your money in something that it is created to rob people, then why don't you simply steal money directly from random people on the streets?
If you can do it so you won't get caught there is no difference, right? It is moral choice, either you are honest man or you are no different that those scammer who started it.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀   
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
.......MEDIA Protocol in Action........
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄     
 ████████████████████████▄   
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀   
   ▀▀███████████████████▀     
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 952

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

MLM or pyramid scheme has already hurting many people because they losing they money during invest at MLM and i think if there is MLM which is indicated would be scam we should warning people to not invest at there and should not exploit the situation and i personally would not do that even i would telling to many people that be careful with those sites
Absolutely, pyramid schemes or MLM will continue to look for new members to join and usually targets are newbies who are new. They always say that they are "the next bitcoin" that can developed and advanced, it is just to reassure the newbies. Only MLM who claimed Cryptocurrency potentially scam, by using a ponzi scheme. Must be careful with this pattern.

.GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE.

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄       ▄█▄         
                                  █████     █████         
                         ▄██▄      ▀█▀       ▀█▀         
                 ▄█▄     ▀██▀                             
          ▄      ▀█▀                         ▄█▄         
         ▀█▀                       ▄█▄      █████         
                         ▄██▄     █████      ▀█▀         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀                   
          ▄      ▀█▀                         ▄█▄         
         ▀█▀                       ▄█▄      █████         
                         ▄██▄     █████      ▀█▀         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀                   
                 ▀█▀                                     
           ▄                       ▄█▄       ▄█▄         
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄     █████     █████         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀       ▀█▀         
                 ▀█▀                                     
            ▄                       ▄█▄      ▄█▄         
           ▀█▀             ▄██▄    █████    █████         
     ██             ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀         
              ▄     ▀█▀                                   
             ▀█▀                          ▄█▄             
        ██               ▄█▄    ▄██▄     █████           
                   ▄     ▀█▀    ▀██▀      ▀█▀             
                  ▀█▀                                     
             ██                    ▄██▄                   
                     ▄      ▄█▄    ▀██▀                   
                    ▀█▀     ▀█▀                           

▄█    ▄█  ▄█         ▄█████▄    ▀█▄      ▄█▀
██    ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██     ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██    ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ████   
██    ██  ██    ██  ██▄    ▄█     ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀    ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

In my beginning using Bitcoin I was encourage too to invest such like that site.In the first day of my investment I earn but in my second withdrawal they didn't send my profit.So now im not investing MLM site.
Luckily, when I was starting to invest in Bitcoin no proposal to invest in such schemes was presented to me. I only became aware of this when there was an event, two years ago, in which many people lost money on it. From that moment on I became aware of the risks, and decided to focus on more legitimate ways to make money.

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

No, there is no guaranty that you will earn money (bitcoins) if you are one of the first investors. A MLM (or ponzi) scam could run out on the first month or on second day (when they have enough money they will take it off).
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

No i will neither join them nor promote them to anyone. All of the MLM are ponzi and will scam on end, the one who will be in lowest level can't get their money back. So i don't like to lure others in this shit scams.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

No i will neither join them nor promote them to anyone. All of the MLM are ponzi and will scam on end, the one who will be in lowest level can't get their money back. So i don't like to lure others in this shit scams.

I totally agree with your point the persons who are supporting in early days are the main culprits who are supporting the scam and earning it by giving the more users and supporting the scam MLM ponzi scheme and he is also liable for the loss of other lower end users who get caught when this scam runs away.

i will also dont support and wont let my friends and supportive s to support this type of ponzi and scam schemes.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage . It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

No I wouldn't. Apart from the fact that investing in something which will scam a lot of people eventually is not a good thing to do, you might lose your money even investing when it is in early stage, like you said. Because no one knows how long will that early stage last. People are not so stupid nowadays, so they are not investing in such schemes generally. So you might end up being one of a few who invested and thus lose your money due to unexpected termination of the company.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Luckily, when I was starting to invest in Bitcoin no proposal to invest in such schemes was presented to me. I only became aware of this when there was an event, two years ago, in which many people lost money on it. From that moment on I became aware of the risks, and decided to focus on more legitimate ways to make money.
Question for you guys: so you know exactly that you were investing in dubious MLM schemes and you still did it?
How exactly do you think investing in bitcoin works? Volatility aside, there is no way to generate high level of income very fast.
Unless of course someone else is destined lose their money in the process.

The problem for MLM schemes is hard start, they need power to move their machine i.e. initial wave of dedicated promoters.
If you're aware that your participation will help them scam others later on then you shouldn't be doing it.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JC btc

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

Honestly speaking, I did join MLM last 7 years ago, since it is my first time at first I am so excited since the person who invited me really earns a lot of money, and wanted to be like him, so I also join in just 60$ and just to buy every month of their product so I can earn points as well as to invite friends and relatives too. But, I stop it after 6 months, maybe the luck for MLM is not for me.

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Everything that makes you vital

████████████  █████  WHITEPAPER  █████  ████████████
███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
▄▄███████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███           ▀███
███            ███
███   ▄█████▄  ███
███  ███▀▀▀████▄▀
███  ██     ▄▀███▄
███  ███▄▄▄███ ▀███▄
███   ▀█████▀    ▀███
███               ███
███              ▄███
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀
BitVit███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
webtricks

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

For Free DOGE, visit: http://bit.ly/2yt7WUV

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:22:45 PM

The scheme you indicating is not consider MLM. It is a type of HYIP or Ponzi. MLM refers to Multi-level marketing and consider legit by some people. It has all to do with referrals. Now coming to HYIPs, yeah! there has been a significant rise in their number over last year. Main reason is people's greed to get more and more. Mahatma Gandhi had better said-
"There is enough to satisfy human needs but not greed."
These HYIPs' owners, I would better say Web Serial Scammers took advantage of this human aspect and make big money.
Another aspect is unawareness among people. They think such opportunities are legit to increase their Bitcoin!
However, if someone ask me, I completely reject investing them regardless of time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
MOZO
|||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
38,000 STORES are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

This all is like axin' if' I'd like ta git cancer at'n early stage.  Yeh it might work out, but chainces is, you be fucked inna end. 
Reid

Activity: 770
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

Still scary.

I am so out of this. I dont know why but it really got a bad reputation to me. Look, you need to be sure that they will be staying for a year for ROI and every month you will be thinking "What if this is the last?". That is just so stressful man. I dont want to stress myself thinking of it always if it will go left or still go on the right direction considering my money is in their pockets and anytime they could run away.  Sad

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:45:18 PM

In my opinion, I would not invest in any sort of scam. It propagates more of them as you are supporting them and encouraging them to make some more scams. Why not let's all just stop supporting them and so that they would just waste their money and time doing it. And if that happens, they will stop too and never try again.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
JC btc

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

Still scary.

I am so out of this. I dont know why but it really got a bad reputation to me. Look, you need to be sure that they will be staying for a year for ROI and every month you will be thinking "What if this is the last?". That is just so stressful man. I dont want to stress myself thinking of it always if it will go left or still go on the right direction considering my money is in their pockets and anytime they could run away.  Sad
That is why we should always be careful with what we are entering to. I am done with those networking or MLM, hyip or whatever scam is that, I don't want to be involve with them anymore, I am happy with what I am earning right now through the use of bitcoin. MLM is like hyip they are just profitable if you are pioneer or at early year after that nothing at all, they would just disappear and change their name.

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
Everything that makes you vital

████████████  █████  WHITEPAPER  █████  ████████████
███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
▄▄███████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███           ▀███
███            ███
███   ▄█████▄  ███
███  ███▀▀▀████▄▀
███  ██     ▄▀███▄
███  ███▄▄▄███ ▀███▄
███   ▀█████▀    ▀███
███               ███
███              ▄███
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀
BitVit███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
BrewMaster

Activity: 882
Merit: 612

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

if someday i decided to take ridiculous risks and in other words to gamble with my precious bitcoins then i would go to a proper casino and take some risks there.

i would never in a million years hand over my precious bitcoins to a scammer to take them and run away.

choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Investing in an MLM and then referring other people to it would be like scamming them as well. You are part of the scam since you're well aware that the whole thing is a scam. I can't believe how these people sleep at night knowing that the money they used to buy food, shelter and clothing came from scamming other people.

I really can't comment on the "by looking at the situation, it will go on for two more years." How did you come up with that? Scams like this can run away at any given time. They don't care about you and they made the whole thing look like it would go on for a long time so they can attract more people.

There are other ways to earn money and I'm not desperate enough to do such thing. I wouldn't risk my money to a well-known scam that's been going on for years already.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mrjoy15

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:36:11 PM

Not at all.I'm pretty lucky to much avoid those kind of business policy or fortunate got have quite knowledge in my early stage.Beware this MLM puzzle surely ponzi scheme.In a pyramid scheme, money from new participants is used to pay,just look like risky in beginning.You are investing in a pyramid scheme,so beware that kind of scheme.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

100% NO even I know that it will become scam someday (that's obvious isn't it?)

Why? No such thing as early stage since scam may happen even at early stage. Imagine lots of money was injected to this MLM thing on just a first day, so on for 2nd and third etc. Those greedy owners will think of shutting down the site quick so that they can operate again another scheme and another fraud activity to scam users.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

soul-impact

Activity: 784

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

if someday i decided to take ridiculous risks and in other words to gamble with my precious bitcoins then i would go to a proper casino and take some risks there.

i would never in a million years hand over my precious bitcoins to a scammer to take them and run away.
Yeah that is true. I will never ever deposit my money in the MLM even if I am the early stage member. The system is only created to steal other people money and it is not right to support it. I would rather spend my money to trade or to gamble. It will be much fun and if I am lucky enough, I can win some money from them

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
savioroshan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

Mostly all mlm schemes are scam or ponzi schemes. They will get paid for first two days . Thats it. Then forget about getting paid by them . But recently I came across a MLM scheme called zarfund. I think its genuine. In this scheme there is no possibility of scam . Because its paid directly to upper level member . So i dont think its a scam . But I havent tried it . I have a plan to invest in this zarfund because it seems interesting and promising.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
philggg

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

MLM is a puzzle scheme when you invest in it at the early stage depends on the publicity on the scheme if a lot of people embrace it you can gain some money in the early stage but if there is not  enlightenment it will be risky to invest in it
olubams

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:02:28 PM

I will not join in because the ones I had tried I ended up bitten and lost my money whether joining early or joining late is not a determining factor that you won't lose as no one is in the position of knowing the time the site will pack up except the adminstrators of the site who might even close down in five days after they might have gathered everything they needed within the few days where one might still be thinking he is joining in early.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Sled

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

Yes, I will invest in a MLM scam in early stage. I'm not that "stupid person" who is investing on a scam scheme sit or investment, I'm just being practical. If I know a site like this, that is in early stage that promising 10% per month and also it will be last for 2 years then i will grab it and for sure, I will earn a lot of money from that kind of 'scam investment' because i'm an early bird who take the risk and i know that i already manage my risk by investing early on that kind of scheme so for sure i can get good profits from that.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

Never,i will never invest even a penny in any mlm,matrix,hype,instead if money i have to invest my time
That kind of investments are best way of losing money.I also dont want to support scamers
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

your question doesn't make any sense, you are saying it yourself "it is a scam" then you say would you invest in a scam. if you didn't know it is a scam then it was a different story.

you go in and invest some amount, they they start paying you some profit and before you reach ROI they run away and if you request withdrawal before they run away and you reach ROI they deny your request. simple as that you lose both ways.

if you go in early you lose small amount, if you in late you lose more. in both cases it ends with loss.
This is definitely right, I have nothing to say about what he/she mentioned above. Once you join in mlm whether you out early or late it ends with loss. Meaning never try to engage yourself in any ico coins that are related into mlm  due to most of it are just hype, boasting, lots of promises, then in the end they will runaway with your investment.

████████████████

██            ██

██  ████████  ██

██  ██    ██  ██

██  ████████  ██

██            ██

████████████████

█  █

█████

████████

████    ████

███         ███

███            

█████

███

█████

███            

███         ███

████    ████

████████

█████

█  █

████████████████

██            ██

██  ████████  ██

██  ██    ██  ██

██  ████████  ██

██            ██

████████████████
15th May

████████████████

██            ██

██  ████████  ██

██  ██    ██  ██

██  ████████  ██

██            ██

████████████████

worhiper_-_

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

It's risky and unethical especially provided that not all people getting in are knowledgeable enough to know and understand that there;s potential to earn at other people's expense.
South Park

Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:10:54 PM

Of course not, a scam is a scam no matter how you look at it, even if you end up benefiting of it, if you know it is a scam you are helping the scammers getting away with their crimes, while you probably cannot be accused of anything it is still an immoral activity.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LeGaulois
Copper Member

Merit: 784

Bitcoin Ninja | Unregulated Banker

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

No i won't for simple reasons, MLM is not allowed in my country and it can get you serious problems with the justice.
Secondly, you are just stealing money from the people who joined after you as you are paid with their money. You are using people to get you a profit on their back. And finally i don't like MLM, legit or scam

PokerFace3

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:39:04 PM

I am able to understand your question as I have seen some PTC users who will buy membership on every new PTC site for some $100 as they claim they will earn more than that quickly in first 4 days of those PTC sites before they will stop paying users.

Similarly some people prefer investing in obvious ponzi, but personally I hate them with a passion. I never will touch them for any reasons.
ophyrim

Merit: 351

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:51:19 PM

Scam is always scam to me and I will never invest my money for this kind of websites so long as I am not deceived. The stage, the timing, the profit is not important. Even I am 100% sure I will get my money back, I will not use a scam scheme. Because I get the money, which belong to someone else who has lost already his/her money.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:55:32 PM

No i won't for simple reasons, MLM is not allowed in my country and it can get you serious problems with the justice.
Secondly, you are just stealing money from the people who joined after you as you are paid with their money. You are using people to get you a profit on their back. And finally i don't like MLM, legit or scam
MLM is not legal in your country ? It is a news for me. Even gambling is not allowed in my country, I have seen networking and mlm schemes are popular in my country but I heard they are highly regulated. Even it is legal in my country personally I do not prefer working on them as my down-lines will blame me for just introducing them when they are not getting ROI.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

No, I wouldn't. Actually if you know your profits will come from the loss of others and knowingly participate you're helping someone commit a crime and the money you've gained from it may be given back to the victims. It usually doesn't happen, because it's very difficult to prove someone knew what he was investing into, but the fact that you can get away with it doesn't change that it's immoral and against the law.

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

The sad thing about these scams is that they never seem to run out of victims. People still fall for too-good-to-be-true types of investments and easily get blinded by the promised high returns. MLMs are very common in my place but not all of them are illegal. The ones that last are those who focus on product selling rather than recruiting more downlines. Scamming others is not good at all, and sooner or later, the karmaís gonna get these scammers, one way or another.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 952

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 03:50:58 AM

Although I have many friends or followers who want to join under my referral link but I would still choose to do not join such a program, because it is like me to hurting and stealing money from friends or my followers. I see many people doing a promo on Facebook to display a screenshot of their income, that makes a lot of people who are interested and involved, but they didn't tell about the high risk and a program like this is not the proper thing to say as an investment.

.GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE.

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄       ▄█▄         
                                  █████     █████        
                         ▄██▄      ▀█▀       ▀█▀         
                 ▄█▄     ▀██▀                            
          ▄      ▀█▀                         ▄█▄         
         ▀█▀                       ▄█▄      █████        
                         ▄██▄     █████      ▀█▀         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀                   
          ▄      ▀█▀                         ▄█▄         
         ▀█▀                       ▄█▄      █████        
                         ▄██▄     █████      ▀█▀         
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀                   
                 ▀█▀                                     
           ▄                       ▄█▄       ▄█▄         
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄     █████     █████        
    ██           ▄█▄     ▀██▀      ▀█▀       ▀█▀         
                 ▀█▀                                     
            ▄                       ▄█▄      ▄█▄         
           ▀█▀             ▄██▄    █████    █████        
     ██             ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀         
              ▄     ▀█▀                                  
             ▀█▀                          ▄█▄            
        ██               ▄█▄    ▄██▄     █████           
                   ▄     ▀█▀    ▀██▀      ▀█▀            
                  ▀█▀                                    
             ██                    ▄██▄                  
                     ▄      ▄█▄    ▀██▀                  
                    ▀█▀     ▀█▀                          

▄█    ▄█  ▄█         ▄█████▄    ▀█▄      ▄█▀
██    ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██     ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██    ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ████   
██    ██  ██    ██  ██▄    ▄█     ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀    ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
maydna

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:00:47 AM

i don't want to join in any MLM programs because i have a bad experience in MLM section and i am lost much of money to join with them. i think there are many of my friend that still join in the MLM programs even if i am telling to them that is not a good option to investing our money to MLM, but they don't listen to me. MLM have a high risk too like other type of investment and for people which being join with MLM, will telling the truth about MLM and will avoid to join MLM programs.

RoommateAgreement

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:11:22 AM

when you know something is a "scam" and it is clear for you then you must stay away, and not try to find a way to go around them and make profit because that is never going to be possible. you will end up losing trying to scam the scammers but they are the one holding your money an who runs away with it, you can never do anything about it.

neochiny

Activity: 658

Crypto-Games.net

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:18:09 AM

NO!

I'd rather keep my pride than to earn some money from a scam, although no one
is forcing to do it, but it is a matter of conscience and self-dignity.

But I can't feel sorry for those people who got scammed from MLM scams since they know that
there is a high chance that it is a scam and still invests, then it means they are ready to get scammed.

it just annoys me when they start crying about getting scammed and saying bitcoin
is a place for scammers. Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Dudeperfect

Activity: 910
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

I would be able to get assured returns in such scam but I won't invest in any such thing which is going to ruin other's investments. I believe that this is a very cheap activity to earn from someone else's loss and I also have faith in karma so I would prefer to suffer loss (in terms of opportunity cost). On the other hand, I never invest in MLM schemes (no matter if it is scam or genuine).

noictib

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:52:35 AM

In my opinion , if I will be at place or got any condition to invest my money in the MLM in the very begging stage then I will surely invest in it .
Here no doubt that MLM is fully a buisiness of scam only because in MLM everyone just making earning from the newbie who are joining the MLM chain but at the last more people will join MLM because of no interest then at this stage people got no profit and finally the MLM campay will ran with a lot is scam with new users .But here the person who is at top will get much profit than anyone , so it is best to join at the top but never join at the below because this is totally totally and anytime you can loss your investment .

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
   24 hour Customer Support   

You can add your own referral link
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

when you know something is a "scam" and it is clear for you then you must stay away, and not try to find a way to go around them and make profit because that is never going to be possible. you will end up losing trying to scam the scammers but they are the one holding your money an who runs away with it, you can never do anything about it.
I think it could be the first threat to the users, I know it could have been profitable but the scam is a major risk. and you should know it
but it's up to you to play hyip, MLM, or the like. First you should know the risks.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 994

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:11:40 AM

Answers on these type of question would really be different because there are people who are greedy on money and dont mind that they do earn money from other peoples money which is mainly happening on a mlm scam.For me i wont do it no matter what because i do have a pride on not making advantage among other people.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET   FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S    MORE SECURE  
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY      
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1012

Bitsler.com

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

If in day 1 you know that it's already a scam why invest? I wouldn't waste my time and effort in joining those scams (ponzi or pyramiding) because I don't want anyone to fall for it. The reason why this kind of scams survives is there are people willing to invest and willing to recruit people even when they know that eventually this business will collapse. My answer is NO.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
acroman08

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

Even if it's guaranteed that my investment will be doubled and be returned in one month? still no!
Participating in a scheme that you think has a high chance of being a scam makes you a scammer too, it doesn't matter if you
didn't scam the members literally you still made the scam possible by investing and by doing that the site will gain trusts
thus making the scam a lot easier.

bravehearth0319

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:31:44 AM

MLM is not legal in your country ? It is a news for me. Even gambling is not allowed in my country, I have seen networking and mlm schemes are popular in my country but I heard they are highly regulated. Even it is legal in my country personally I do not prefer working on them as my down-lines will blame me for just introducing them when they are not getting ROI.

For me not all MLM are are stealing money from the people who joined. MLM is good only for direct selling concept which you are selling goods that are consumables. But MLM in online system I'm against with it, Because most of it are true scummy, especially in crypto currency there is coins at touched by the MLM system. I'm not in favor with it. They're usually run away in the end.

joshy23

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

I will not invest in an MLM even if I know that I will earn if I join in it in an early stage. If you ever refer someone down the line and later on the MLM company closes, they will put the blame on you for sure and would possible strain your relationship with someone specially if you refer your friends or families and they invest on it then loses the money in the long run.

Everything that makes you vital     |     B i t V i t     |       PRE-ICO    July 1st, 2018
●        FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        YOUTUBE        ●        TELEGRAM        ●
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Whitepaper  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lordquanta

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

The scheme you indicating is not consider MLM. It is a type of HYIP or Ponzi. MLM refers to Multi-level marketing and consider legit by some people. It has all to do with referrals. Now coming to HYIPs, yeah! there has been a significant rise in their number over last year. Main reason is people's greed to get more and more. Mahatma Gandhi had better said-
"There is enough to satisfy human needs but not greed."
These HYIPs' owners, I would better say Web Serial Scammers took advantage of this human aspect and make big money.
Another aspect is unawareness among people. They think such opportunities are legit to increase their Bitcoin!
However, if someone ask me, I completely reject investing them regardless of time.
Nope, it is not pure HYIP product. It is borderline  HYIP but certainly not ponzi. Because in ponzi there is no product involved, investor invest only money and get high returns. That is why many scammers turned to cloud mining. By the way any MLM scheme (pyramid) where you need to get two or more people to earn more is nothing but scam. It is consider as legit who are part of MLM only.
lordquanta

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

I'm really happy to see people are reacting positively with their conscience at right place.  The MLM scam/scheme i was talking about was bitcoin cloud mining where ~10% monthly return on investment was guaranteed.  It is open secret now that bitcoin mining is NOT profitable anymore to handover 10% profit per month. Thus for me it was obvious that  these profits or 10% return must be coming from somewhere else that is fresh investments from users who are reinvesting. It would run till fresh income is greater than outgoing expense. Those who are still investing in  cloud mining MLM scheme (for them it is a get rich fast scheme and not scam) its golden opportunity which will last for two/three years.
lordquanta

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

Incorrect, if you join MLM in early stage, you'll get your investment back with profit. Because these kind of schemes/scams last at least for 1year/2year and with 10% per month,  your investment is returned at 10th month and next two or more months is all profit. Thus time to join MLM is very very important. If you join MLM at later stage, loss is inevitable.
The reason I said it is a scam, because I've figured out that scheme as scam. People who are investing or have invested tried to convince me had false information about bitcoin mining. They are believing in any cock and bull story told by senior leaders/promoters.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:55:17 AM

I will not invest in an MLM even if I know that I will earn if I join in it in an early stage. If you ever refer someone down the line and later on the MLM company closes, they will put the blame on you for sure and would possible strain your relationship with someone specially if you refer your friends or families and they invest on it then loses the money in the long run.
You seems have a lot of experience on something like HYIP and MLM isn't it? Cheesy
It was the dumbest idea to do invest on 100% guaranteed scam services , never try even for once.
It is dirty business and i guess people nowadays smart enough to avoid this kind services.
X-ray

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:58:53 AM

No, if it will go on more than two-year and I guess it's just a speculation and you do not know about it in the future.

I'll never try to take a high risk for my money. For entirely I will stay away. It's so terrible to put some of my money in there and looks like i just try to give a free loan for the scammer.

Pettuh4

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

It's a scam and I don't normally mix scam with investment because they are not meant to be together but if you will push me to the wall I will just try to determine the stage of the NLM; is it at the beginning, middle or end stage? It's very difficult to find out the stage but if it's at the beginning then the risk will be less so I can invest else forget you won't get me to invest.

lordquanta

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

It's a scam and I don't normally mix scam with investment because they are not meant to be together but if you will push me to the wall I will just try to determine the stage of the NLM; is it at the beginning, middle or end stage? It's very difficult to find out the stage but if it's at the beginning then the risk will be less so I can invest else forget you won't get me to invest.
You don't mix scam with investment but naive n greedy people do. When person is desperate, naive and greedy  that person enters into the denial mode. If he/she enters in MLM scheme early stage they will vehemently defend the scam/scheme. As they are getting returns regularly. They will always advertise based on regular payments.  There is lot of illiteracy about bitcoin in many countries. many People from IT world are also ignorant about it. These mlm promoters take advantage of this situation to promote.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

The MLM or multi-level marketing is not a simple job. It is an recruitment of people to join in this site and it is factorized. There is an upline and downline. If you have recruited a person he will becomes your downline, in that way you earn. So if your good in entertaining people, you are exact to invest in MLM in early stage and because I doesn't have that kind of skill, I will don't invest into it.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
.███████████████████████.
South Park

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:48:58 PM

Still scary.

This is a nice point of consideration, even if you profited from it the stress you will have every month makes it not worthwhile in my particular opinion since you will always be worried of what it may happen with your money if the HYIP decides to finally run away with your money.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
severaldetails

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:13:22 PM

A scam is a scam.
No matter in what level you enter it, somebody always has to pay.
And even if I would be one of the lucky few who would make profit, many other people would have to pay for that.
That's why I would never join such a thing.

bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

NO way, even the advantage is in me because for being on the upline of those next investors. I don't want to support the soon-to-be scam. That's the reality and how MLM works for sure many will be upset on it lately. And as early as I can do, I am not going to put myself in a deep hole that can lead to everyone's frustration.

Of course everybody don't like that to be happen, and most mlm are true scummy, they have great speakers, which great in conversing to anyone and have high of convincing power to influence others. So if ever there is coins here that will be connect into mlm, I'd rather ignore them and refuse.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 686
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

Determining what the early stage is will be dependent on knowing when the closing date will be because without knowing that, no one can really know when it will end except for the adminstrators. I have seen a site that started scamming after five days and I have seen one that started after one year so for me, I wont bother to invest because any where I keep my money, I should be able to sleep with two eyes closed.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1059

Deleted posts: 91

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:40:33 PM

Yep, I'd gladly do it, provided that I wouldn't let these other people know who I am but on the other hand, no one in that scheme really wins, just those ones who were right there since the beginning or infancy of the said scheme. If I see some opportunity/profit on that particular venture then yes I would take it.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

I don't think it is ever possible to say when a scheme will fold; much less that it will last another year. Schemes which receive inflows today might not receive inflows tomorrow. I am by nature a risk-averse person, and I won't invest.

nara1892

Activity: 868
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

I never trust MLM system. it is scam. so I would never invest on that MLM in the first place even it sounds guaranteed or it gives us more than what we think or what you explain above, I think I'd never invest on MLM.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
▄████▀               ▀████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████    ▄███ ▄     ▄███    ████
▐███     ▀▀▄▄██     ████     ███▌
███    ▄▄████▀▀     ████      ███
█▀▀▄▄████▀▀▄▄       ████      ███
▄████▀▀  ████       ████      ███
▀▀▄▄     █████▄   ▄█████     ███▌
████     █████████████     ████
████▄    ▀▀███████▀▀    ▄████
▀████▄               ▄████▀
▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UbcoinMarket 
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[

]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
▄████▀               ▀████▄
████▀                  ▀████
████             ▄▄███     ████
▐███          ▄▄███████      ███▌
███       ▄▄██████████        ███
███   ▄▄██████▀ ▄█████        ███
███    ▀████▀ ▄██████         ███
▐███      █ ▄████████        ███▌
████     █ █▀   ▀▀██       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀████▄               ▄████▀
▀████▄▄         ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mastica

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:08:52 AM

This is the main problem, people will invest into mlm, hyip and scam project in the begining because its when you might be able to make some money, and refer and promote it to others make you be scammer as the admin. There arent any trusted project that can run without damage someone, the bitcoin bank could be somehow a kind of solution as long the rates are above the real banks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1106

Buy bitcoin they said... who listened?

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:09:24 AM

this is one of the wrong ways of thinking that i see most people have, and actually this way of thinking about MLM scams is the only reason for their survival, otherwise they would have died and disappeared long time ago.
people think they can beat the scam system and win, and surely enough they get super lucky once in a while and win something out of it. but in total they are losing without even noticing it.

bettercrypto

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

Those speakers that are attracting us to invest and join their MLM investments are well trained. Because I've been into many companies of MLM and it certainly attracting me the way they talk and about promising the return you can get. But in reality even you are one of those pioneers you will still have the vulnerability of being scammed.

If you have known of their scheme, no matter how good they are at explaining or talking, you will never fall for their trick. 

I will not invest in a scam MLM company even if I will be the 01, or pioneer of the scam company.  Besides we cannot get profit if we do not involve and recruit our friends and relatives in that company since they will be paying us with the entrance our reffered member paid.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:26:21 PM

no I won't,despite the profit that they promise a good profit, if I joined the MLM its means I am participating to encourage the MLM to deceive people, and if I ask people to joined then I feel responsible for them when they lost money, so it is better to stay away from it, so if everybody not interested then the scam will failed and next time there will be less scammer try to find money using this way
lordquanta

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

Those speakers that are attracting us to invest and join their MLM investments are well trained. Because I've been into many companies of MLM and it certainly attracting me the way they talk and about promising the return you can get. But in reality even you are one of those pioneers you will still have the vulnerability of being scammed.

If you have known of their scheme, no matter how good they are at explaining or talking, you will never fall for their trick. 

I will not invest in a scam MLM company even if I will be the 01, or pioneer of the scam company.  Besides we cannot get profit if we do not involve and recruit our friends and relatives in that company since they will be paying us with the entrance our reffered member paid.
Nowadays It is possible to get profit without recruiting other people. Instead of recruiting other people you could create dummy account and invest. In a way you are not involving other people in scam, you are putting all your money. Trick played from mlm promoter is they convince people in reinvesting all money received from MLM system. This way people keep on putting money back in system. One could earn money from MLM if you early and don't reinvest.
Diced90

Activity: 630

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

why invest in something you know is a scam in the first place?? Do not be a victim of free money schemes.
You are safer avoiding this MLM scam  at all cost and should not be falling for the same trick twice!

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

As my experience taught me, MLM only profitable if you are early investor so as long as you can prepare yourself to invest , you will got significant profit. It's easy profit compare if you try to gamble

why invest in something you know is a scam in the first place?? Do not be a victim of free money schemes.
You are safer avoiding this MLM scam  at all cost and should not be falling for the same trick twice!

Sometimes people's greed can't be control to invest  Cheesy

Harlot

Merit: 534

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

Ethically wise even putting your money in MLM in such an early stage is wrong. Even if you are the first in line to be paid , the ones your are considered earning is from new members money. Which is bad and I consider it some form of stealing. It makes me feel that they are left out when they won't earn anything from the so called company.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
olushakes

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:24:27 PM

With what I have experienced in the past in my early years of coming into this crypto world, I am not even going to try it again. There is one I even did recently with the news that its new and will continue to pay after I had put money 5 days is all that is needed for me to get my money and they scammed two days before the end of my 5 days period but they were new. So, I am not going to join under any circumstance.
South Park

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:50:19 PM

It does not matter if the MLM is at the beginning stages, a scam is a scam and there is no way around it, even if for some miracle you were able to obtain all your money back and even some profit you can be sure that many people wont and you will be an accomplice of the scam.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Emoclaw

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

It does not matter if the MLM is at the beginning stages, a scam is a scam and there is no way around it, even if for some miracle you were able to obtain all your money back and even some profit you can be sure that many people wont and you will be an accomplice of the scam.
Here's the thing.
If those other people are investing in the MLM scam, they are accomplices of the scam too, or at least they want to be. (unknowingly)
I guess you can say they get punished, and you don't.

This question is really interesting because it puts morals against personal interest.
You have a chance to gain profit at the expense of someone else, but regardless of what you do it won't stop the MLM scam from happening.
Mometaskers

Merit: 517

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

If it won't require me to invite friends into it and I know I'm early enough, I would if I have the money to spare.Drop in some cash, take it out along with interests, and the leave without looking back. The internet has made this a lot easier now, though I think it becomes harder to game them. A relative keep on insisting that I deposit some bits in btcriver.com, swearing he made money out of it. Just so he'd stop talking about it, I deposited a small amount and then just disregarded it. Now he's complaining that it won't let him withdraw again. I've been tracking the money I deposited there and I redeposit the profits. I'm waiting for all of the deposits to mature now. If their scammer system only tracks how many times money has been deposited to an address and it allows people to get bits at least once, I might still be able to get my money back. Cheesy
lordquanta

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:55:57 AM

If it won't require me to invite friends into it and I know I'm early enough, I would if I have the money to spare.Drop in some cash, take it out along with interests, and the leave without looking back. The internet has made this a lot easier now, though I think it becomes harder to game them. A relative keep on insisting that I deposit some bits in btcriver.com, swearing he made money out of it. Just so he'd stop talking about it, I deposited a small amount and then just disregarded it. Now he's complaining that it won't let him withdraw again. I've been tracking the money I deposited there and I redeposit the profits. I'm waiting for all of the deposits to mature now. If their scammer system only tracks how many times money has been deposited to an address and it allows people to get bits at least once, I might still be able to get my money back. Cheesy

Yes, there are some bitcoin mlm scheme/scams which do not require inviting other friends(person). You could create dummy accounts for you and invest via them as your referrals. This way you are putting all your money and not inviting other people.
It is possible to get money back from MLM scam if :
1. you enter in early stage
2. You don't reinvest your  returns from scam.

This way it is possible get money out of MLM scams.

When it comes to MLM, some people become very possessive about their legality and defend them as legit.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Yes, there are some bitcoin mlm scheme/scams which do not require inviting other friends(person). You could create dummy accounts for you and invest via them as your referrals. This way you are putting all your money and not inviting other people.

When it comes to MLM, some people become very possessive about their legality and defend them as legit.

There is no way you could get money from this kind of MLM thing because from the start you join you already been scammed away. Just need some time to make you believe that you are going to get your money but in the end they can't pay you up. Most scheme that I saw before was they make you believe that you have huge amount on your account and when you want to withdraw it takes a long process and in the end they dont give any penny in your account. So it is better to stay away from this kind of MLM thing before you regret it
lordquanta

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

There is no way you could get money from this kind of MLM thing because from the start you join you already been scammed away. Just need some time to make you believe that you are going to get your money but in the end they can't pay you up. Most scheme that I saw before was they make you believe that you have huge amount on your account and when you want to withdraw it takes a long process and in the end they dont give any penny in your account. So it is better to stay away from this kind of MLM thing before you regret it

I'm strongly against MLM schemes and don't like the anatomy of it at all. Now accessing MLM schemes objectively, it is very much possible to benefit from MLM and it happens all the time with MLM scams. If you enter into the scheme very early and don't reinvest then and then you could earn benefit (or at least get your investment back) from it. Because of early participation the promoter of MLM scheme has to give returns to you otherwise you will not endorse them. Thus who gets paid regularly goes into endorsement mode and recruit others. Till incoming money is greater than outgoing money scheme goes on.
Problem is for rest of recruits who either join party late or early investors keeps on reinvesting money and never getting initial money out. Again greed plays important part here. That is why stay away from MLM scams.
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

I'm strongly against MLM schemes and don't like the anatomy of it at all. Now accessing MLM schemes objectively, it is very much possible to benefit from MLM and it happens all the time with MLM scams. If you enter into the scheme very early and don't reinvest then and then you could earn benefit (or at least get your investment back) from it. Because of early participation the promoter of MLM scheme has to give returns to you otherwise you will not endorse them. Thus who gets paid regularly goes into endorsement mode and recruit others. Till incoming money is greater than outgoing money scheme goes on.
Problem is for rest of recruits who either join party late or early investors keeps on reinvesting money and never getting initial money out. Again greed plays important part here. That is why stay away from MLM scams.

What you explained is the main reason of MLM schemes are getting income even after all of them knew about it as a scam , but the users think of that he is in early stage and invest in it and spread the word but he dont know that he is also supporting the scam to get spread instead of stopping it from getting spread

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
n0ne

Activity: 910
Merit: 505

Mozo

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

I would never be a part in any of the MLM schemes anymore. In the past I experienced a big loss through one of the MLM. Initially it went successful and I was happy, introduced it to several friends. Everyone in a short made big investment in it. Everything went as a scam in just three months time. I was not able to face my friends anymore, somehow managed to give them a small amount back.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

No, I think it is very risky, because we never know when will the MLM scam. It could be that after we invest and then scam. I particularly hate with MLM because ponzi business systems makes us like a fool.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

There are other risky methods there to earn bitcoin that is worth the shot, why would I choose an obvious risk?

Yes at "early" phase of those ponzi business, investors really have a chance to make profits but the questioned here is, how long is that "early" phase? There are MLM/ponzis that only runs for few weeks or much worst, few days so even people able to invest early, they won't reached their respective ROI.

That's how risky is it. Really not a worth a shot. Id rather invest in an ICO rather than this.

South Park

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

Here's the thing.
If those other people are investing in the MLM scam, they are accomplices of the scam too, or at least they want to be. (unknowingly)

This question is really interesting because it puts morals against personal interest.
You have a chance to gain profit at the expense of someone else, but regardless of what you do it won't stop the MLM scam from happening.

I will admit it is an interesting question, but while the scam in question will keep happening you must understand that by not investing in it, you are shortening the life span of the scam, even if just by a little time, if enough people do that then the time of the scam is greatly diminished and less people get scammed.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lordquanta

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:54:15 PM

Here's the thing.

I will admit it is an interesting question, but while the scam in question will keep happening you must understand that by not investing in it, you are shortening the life span of the scam, even if just by a little time, if enough people do that then the time of the scam is greatly diminished and less people get scammed.

Yes, this is indeed interesting hypothetical situation where if you make correct moves at right time then you could earn in $150k/month but at same time you are earning than money at expense of others loss.  Recently i came to know that some people are earning in range of  $ 149515.30 per month.  When stakes are this high do you really think it is easy to stay away ?
Xenophoto

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:10:33 PM

It would be much better if you invest your money in bitcoins. Just simply holding the coin gives you profit after a couple of months. Since the MLM scam that OP has is giving 10% return per month, bitcoin holding would be much better than that as you can multiply your money depending on your timing and how long are you going to hold it. It's much safer too.

You know that it's a scam, then why even bother ask people if it would be good to invest there? I suggest that you stop wasting your time risking money on sure scam like those.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JariKriting

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

Iam not interest MLM program, hyip ponzy site
if return only few profit, but if scam you can lost all money, only plan big comission referal and can find much referal can get much profit in MLM and ponzy site

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges goldís investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Monnt
Legendary

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

only plan big comission referal and can find much referal can get much profit in MLM and ponzy site
Yes, when we are not bothering about our friends and colleagues and their possibilities for recovering investments then we can join any MLM programs and we can force our friends and colleagues to join under us as down-lines. Because a typical MLM works this way alone.

When we are earning some referral commission when that referred person get some benefits then there would be nothing wrong. But MLM is not in working that way.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄▄██████▄▄████▄▄
▄███▄▄███▀▀▀██▀▀▀███▄▄███▄
▄███▄██▀▀████████████▀▀██▄███▄
▄██▄██▀██████████████████▀██▄██▄
▄████▀██████████████████████▀████▄
████▀████████████████████████▀████
██▄█████▀     █      ▀██     ████▄██
███████  ▄█████  ███  ██  ██████████
███████  ██   █      ███     ███████
███████  ▀██  █  ██▄  ██  ██████████
██▀█████▄     █  ███▄  █     ████▀██