Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17824 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:02:26 AM

Anyone who puts money in is supporting the scheme and all of the returns that they get will be dirty money from naive later investors, often people who were referred into the scam.

I've seen a few different stripes of MLM scheme. Some actually generate value, like the ones that sell the offbrand products, or privately made products. If you can generate customers, you can actually make value in the system (not just extract it from others in the system). But for the ones that are  thinly veiled Ponzi schemes; yes, this is blood money.
But still both version is not healthy business in my opinion.
The fair business should have a win win solution, i mean both sides should have get profit that makes sense.
In MLM the system looks really shady not transparent , the point is that really about collecting money other people and run when they think it is enough.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:15:24 AM

Anyone who puts money in is supporting the scheme and all of the returns that they get will be dirty money from naive later investors, often people who were referred into the scam.

I've seen a few different stripes of MLM scheme. Some actually generate value, like the ones that sell the offbrand products, or privately made products. If you can generate customers, you can actually make value in the system (not just extract it from others in the system). But for the ones that are  thinly veiled Ponzi schemes; yes, this is blood money.
If an MLM business works similar to affiliate programs then there would be no possibility of getting scammed with them.

Unfortunately most of the MLM schemes are coming with no actual business, yes they are coming with no product but circulating the money is their main business. This kind of MLMs should be avoided because those ponzi may get is landed in scamming.
Most of the MLM schemes are going Ponzi just because there focus is to make money, not to serve the entire user community who believe in it and try to earn. These days the attraction that's been created by the MLM were the payment in the form of bitcoin. I never trust in these MLM's because only very few of about one in fifty seems trustworthy.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

Your question itself is not very well composed

More specifically, you consider a situation from a purely hypothetical point of view (which you admit yourself), and at the same time ask us for a non-hypothetical reply. Therefore, I don't think that it is a correct question. It is like asking how long ago you stopped beating your wife if didn't have a wife in the first place. Purely hypothetical and on purely economic grounds, yes, it might make sense to invest in such a scheme, but in reality you can't know how long this scheme is going to be paying out (unless you are the guy behind its creation, of course)

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

In the beginning the MLM system is very good in paying the pioneers but let us examine where are they taking the money for payout, of course it comes from the new members. MLM system is a kind of pyramid scheme that attracts the attention of the public to join as it promises big returns. They have good presentations that will make ther prospects excited and join the system and later found out that it is hard to sell their product. MLM is a tool for the company to sell their products fast while taking advantage of the weaknesses and the desire for profit of the members. If I dont have a conscience I will join an MLM and will enjoy the money coming from the pocket and hardship of the members below me. STOP MLM it is a scam.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:51:47 AM

I never invested in MLM schemes, many of friends are doing MLM business they are making enough money from it. But we have to spend many hours in the conference to spread a word about the product and income we are getting through schemes, only a few people will show interest towards MLM.

Even MLM is very difficult to get referrals under us because the value of products will be high and those products will not attract people.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:45:21 PM

I never invested in MLM schemes, many of friends are doing MLM business they are making enough money from it. But we have to spend many hours in the conference to spread a word about the product and income we are getting through schemes, only a few people will show interest towards MLM.

Even MLM is very difficult to get referrals under us because the value of products will be high and those products will not attract people.
No i don't think all the MLMs are like that. Some of the MLM companies does have very affordable price and their products are very attractive. To be honest, I already tried doing multi level marketing or MLM and for me it is a good experience because i was able to earn good amount of money that is enough to buy at least 5 bitcoins.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

I did this before. I was earning a lot from it at first and was able to withdraw it at the perfect time every time. However, I got unlucky in the end and I invested it in MLMs that easily shutdown and ran. Some even ran on the first day. So in the end I didn't really earn a lot. Though, if I just key my earnings from the first few investments then I could have walked away in profits.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

I did this before. I was earning a lot from it at first and was able to withdraw it at the perfect time every time. However, I got unlucky in the end and I invested it in MLMs that easily shutdown and ran. Some even ran on the first day. So in the end I didn't really earn a lot. Though, if I just key my earnings from the first few investments then I could have walked away in profits.

Majority of people really fall to that scheme and I admit Im one of them too. That was the day that Im finding a less work with easy money as a reward, a totally newbie to anything and just want to earn without putting much work and effort.

But good thing I fall for that system because that is my turning point and I learned from that experience. Sometimes we really need to have a bad experience before finding the right way to deal with online income opportunities.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Mlm for me is very untrusted one business because there are lot of companies which is MLM, that are more on ponzi scheme, and scam. Particularly, when bitcoin became trend in the Internet other MLM create something that they can have a victim again that will related into bitcoin.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

Yes true, when we exposed a scam of course we became evil and will eventually be looking for victims, it is best if we ever become a victim's heart should be so sincere heart.
genny2kuk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

There is no difference between the person that knowingly participated in an MLM scam and the owners of the scam. Participating gives the owners more leverage to scam more people. Its best to avoid such

Content Writing Service: Let's Craft Engaging Crypto Articles For You. 
 We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
 Send me PM if in need of our services.
favours

Activity: 180

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

I wouldn't. It's gambling.

// suki
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:38:50 PM

Yes true, when we exposed a scam of course we became evil and will eventually be looking for victims, it is best if we ever become a victim's heart should be so sincere heart.

To whom should we be angry?
After all, we initially understood that this was a grail. The time will come and the pyramid will fall apart. But before its collapse you can earn. All who take risks must remember that there is a high probability of losing
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:15:31 PM

I think they are not going to think about it. the most important thing for them will get the profit. That's why I call investors and upline as people who do not have a heart taking advantage by trouble of people
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:16:08 AM

To whom should we be angry?
After all, we initially understood that this was a grail. The time will come and the pyramid will fall apart. But before its collapse you can earn. All who take risks must remember that there is a high probability of losing

All these businesses do not have any working model instead they just want to take money from one person and pass it to others until they get sufficient profit. And once when they are unable to bring new people to the system they will close the site and come up with another one. It is a complete scamming system, so I will not put any money in this scheme whether it is the beginning or later stage.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:32:31 AM

I think they are not going to think about it. the most important thing for them will get the profit. That's why I call investors and upline as people who do not have a heart taking advantage by trouble of people
Yeah it is ,people who have no heart about on peoples hard earning just for them to earn profit is a very bad thing .
I as an investor i don't invest in mlm if i know it is scam because you first is i will lost my money ,second i need to invite other people and what more if those people knows you ,the time when you will help them or say anything they will not believe at all . So for me if you are desperate need of money help yourself as you help others but not in a scam ways.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

No and never , MLM are only scam . Here the MLM is only the thing where you can see the upper level people are making lots of money but lower are getting into hardwork only .
It is just a matter of thing that how did the people will generate money in the MLM business .
It is just like the Ponzi scheme of the site that gives the return of 109-200% a month Wink that is totally scam and the site run continuously until the investment became slow.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

No and never , MLM are only scam . Here the MLM is only the thing where you can see the upper level people are making lots of money but lower are getting into hardwork only .
It is just a matter of thing that how did the people will generate money in the MLM business .
It is just like the Ponzi scheme of the site that gives the return of 109-200% a month Wink that is totally scam and the site run continuously until the investment became slow.
To be fair with MLM people. I can say that not all MLM business is clearly a scam because most of them are good investment because they have a good product and they offer good opportunity for us to earn a lot of money by just doing networking or recruiting other people to be included in your team and that is why MLM is like a short cut for other people to be rich or get a lot of money so for me it is not clearly a scam for all MLM business because there is still MLM business that are good and worth to try.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:48:54 AM

To be fair with MLM people. I can say that not all MLM business is clearly a scam because most of them are good investment because they have a good product and they offer good opportunity for us to earn a lot of money by just doing networking or recruiting other people to be included in your team and that is why MLM is like a short cut for other people to be rich or get a lot of money so for me it is not clearly a scam for all MLM business because there is still MLM business that are good and worth to try.
Well honestly MLM companies real way of earning money is not really about their products but on how many people join and sign up to them as recruits to other people, which is called their upline. There are no real losers here except when the company goes bust or you as a person won't be active recruiting other people. The only bad thing I see about MLM or Networking is that some people try to blind people with promises of being rich so that they can join to be part of their downline and then later on leave them without any help or whatsoever.
Japan_peopleffs

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Well honestly MLM companies real way of earning money is not really about their products but on how many people join and sign up to them as recruits to other people, which is called their upline. There are no real losers here except when the company goes bust or you as a person won't be active recruiting other people. The only bad thing I see about MLM or Networking is that some people try to blind people with promises of being rich so that they can join to be part of their downline and then later on leave them without any help or whatsoever.

Yes, there you can actually earn money unlike pyramids. But there you need to work hard and invite new people. Many promise a very huge income, but they themselves have not even reached this level. I do not like this pattern of earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: