Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17819 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 05:10:34 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 05:22:29 AM by deisik

Well honestly MLM companies real way of earning money is not really about their products but on how many people join and sign up to them as recruits to other people, which is called their upline. There are no real losers here except when the company goes bust or you as a person won't be active recruiting other people. The only bad thing I see about MLM or Networking is that some people try to blind people with promises of being rich so that they can join to be part of their downline and then later on leave them without any help or whatsoever.

Yes, there you can actually earn money unlike pyramids. But there you need to work hard and invite new people. Many promise a very huge income, but they themselves have not even reached this level. I do not like this pattern of earnings.

I don't know about how real is earning money in MLM schemes (I don't participate in any)

But you either don't know what such a scheme essentially amounts to or deliberately try to make it look as if MLM had nothing to do with them, while in fact it is the embodiment or epitome of a pyramid scheme. It may be hidden deep inside and not seen to the naked eye, but its main characteristic, i.e. receiving (some part of) the money from the people you recruit is nevertheless still present. I'm utterly curious how many people cannot see that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

MLM program is a bad experince for me. Well, it is tantamount to a scam site that makes us work hard. Well, at first they said that we were going to get rich quick, but, the reality is not like that. for now, I would not invest BTC I have again into the MLM program

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

Yes only if I have some extra bitcoins to spare.  Ponzi are only good on early and middle stages and then the company will suddenly close or just don't pay at all.  Such as bitminer.io it was paying a while back but now it doesn't.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

Of course yes! That is great opportunity and I have tried one of them in mining stuff. Because these people try gain trust of people initially and try to get more customer base so that they will get big money it runs and poses for first few days to months. When they get enough money or at least money above their break even point they shut their websites/services and of course that turns into scam one. However, if you look at brighter side of this you will find it is great opportunity to get more out of it (of course with great risk) but good profits. I invested in MLN of mining site who paid me daily bitcoins for my investment and I enjoyed earning it. When I saw some posts where people said it is scam and not paying anymore I cashed out every dime of mine and I enjoyed the royalty. BTC Smiley So yes if you think you can take out your hand as soon as you think it is right time then go for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 11:57:04 AM

Of course yes! That is great opportunity and I have tried one of them in mining stuff. Because these people try gain trust of people initially and try to get more customer base so that they will get big money it runs and poses for first few days to months. When they get enough money or at least money above their break even point they shut their websites/services and of course that turns into scam one. However, if you look at brighter side of this you will find it is great opportunity to get more out of it (of course with great risk) but good profits. I invested in MLN of mining site who paid me daily bitcoins for my investment and I enjoyed earning it. When I saw some posts where people said it is scam and not paying anymore I cashed out every dime of mine and I enjoyed the royalty. BTC Smiley So yes if you think you can take out your hand as soon as you think it is right time then go for it

What you are describing is not an MLM scam

It is another more primitive, less lasting, and thus more scammy enterprise than an MLM scheme. The scheme you are talking about doesn't involve recruiting new participants (hence the name, i.e. multilevel marketing) where you get paid by the folks you manage to lure into this "business", Usually, MLM shebangs like Herbalife involve selling some crappy stuff at high prices and thus they can, at least theoretically, run indefinitely long (if done right)

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

MLM program is a bad experince for me. Well, it is tantamount to a scam site that makes us work hard. Well, at first they said that we were going to get rich quick, but, the reality is not like that. for now, I would not invest BTC I have again into the MLM program
they are clearly a scam. they will be reset at some time, if you were in the bottom of course you will only get the loss.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:12:58 PM

Yes only if I have some extra bitcoins to spare.  Ponzi are only good on early and middle stages and then the company will suddenly close or just don't pay at all.  Such as bitminer.io it was paying a while back but now it doesn't.
Better not to waste your precious time,effort and bitcoins with them. Whether you are in their first phase or early part still they can still run from their investors. There is no guarantee if you will join them at early stage and they will keep on remaining as a scam, so for me it's better to avoid this type of investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Many people are into MLM, always promoting their investment site that offers a return of investment. But, for me I rejected not to join in this ponzi scheme. Because it will turn out a scam, a wasted of effort, time and money. So i rather save my money in the future.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:48:07 AM

Many MLM offer that promise us rich, I think this is reasonable because we must to hard work, I think there is nothing wrong with MLM, wrong is the person who like to abuse the system of MLM.
You will obtain a profit in MLM if you are on and have a lot of referrals but you should be able to fool a lot of people so that they would bargabung but I am sure this way would sin
Since we are basically talking about scammers what makes you think, that even if you were to drive lots of people there, they will honor the promises and the terms established to those that bring people to them? They are probably going to scam you as well.
Eventually, some of the people are trying to plunge his close person to get in that terrible place, We should be aware it. Some of the people are pushing another person to get in that place just try to make his amount will be cash out for fast. This way to push his investment in the HYIP scheme. That's just for fool another people.
Correct, even bringing people to those scams is morally wrong since you know very well that those people are scammers so any single person someone brings there is going to lose any money they invest at that site, that is why it is better to stay away from it.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

No still not because a mlm will always be a scam for me. Not that i've become one of their victim, it's just i don't believe on long term passive income.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

No still not because a mlm will always be a scam for me. Not that i've become one of their victim, it's just i don't believe on long term passive income.

In vain you do not believe in it. I participate in such projects. But I can not say that this is a passive income. At the first stage, you need to make efforts to build your team. But in the future this really turns into a passive income
Seccerius

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

Well honestly MLM companies real way of earning money is not really about their products but on how many people join and sign up to them as recruits to other people, which is called their upline. There are no real losers here except when the company goes bust or you as a person won't be active recruiting other people. The only bad thing I see about MLM or Networking is that some people try to blind people with promises of being rich so that they can join to be part of their downline and then later on leave them without any help or whatsoever.

Yes, there you can actually earn money unlike pyramids. But there you need to work hard and invite new people. Many promise a very huge income, but they themselves have not even reached this level. I do not like this pattern of earnings.

I don't know about how real is earning money in MLM schemes (I don't participate in any)

But you either don't know what such a scheme essentially amounts to or deliberately try to make it look as if MLM had nothing to do with them, while in fact it is the embodiment or epitome of a pyramid scheme. It may be hidden deep inside and not seen to the naked eye, but its main characteristic, i.e. receiving (some part of) the money from the people you recruit is nevertheless still present. I'm utterly curious how many people cannot see that

Yes, pyramids can be masked under MLM. Now, almost every day new companies open and allegedly provide guarantees of huge earnings, but in fact they are the usual fraudulent schemes.
Challenger2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:01:45 PM

In vain you do not believe in it. I participate in such projects. But I can not say that this is a passive income. At the first stage, you need to make efforts to build your team. But in the future this really turns into a passive income
This is a Scam. You are actually deceiving people. The efforts you are making are intended to lure money from people. I myself do not participate in such scams and do not advise others to contact the scammers.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

This is a Scam. You are actually deceiving people. The efforts you are making are intended to lure money from people. I myself do not participate in such scams and do not advise others to contact the scammers.

Yes, it can also be considered a scam, because you need to lure people and have to lie to them. I hate to cheat making money, it's better to do honest business or investments.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

It depends, he doesn't necessarily has to be deceiving. I've seen people that know exactly what they're getting into and still do it. They are willing to take the risk of being scammed, because in the past some of these deals brought them profits. If you're referring someone and telling them straight away how it works, there's no deception and no luring.

andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

I was contacted recently about one in an early stage and I declined it because even with MLM schemes there are so many that fail completely and never catch on. If you were lucky and got in early at onecoin you made a shit ton ( if they even let you get it out), but there are so many where you would have just lost everything even if you got in at the bottom.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
X-ray

Activity: 2828
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:32:30 PM

Many people are into MLM, always promoting their investment site that offers a return of investment. But, for me I rejected not to join in this ponzi scheme. Because it will turn out a scam, a wasted of effort, time and money. So i rather save my money in the future.
Because the MLM is offering a referral reward for those who'd like to invite another people to the MLM or Ponzi scheme. That really sucks because the referral hunters are trying to fool another people and especially for the new crypto adopters to play on that shit. For the people are knowing what is the mlm scheme and they will be stay away from it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:13:36 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?
Yes, I was engaged before in MLM scheme, by that time I really hate MLM, but because they are good in hyped many are get interest to invested to their company. And they are good in deliberation of making promises to anyone. But once you get in, there marketing system is more on referral program, and registration fee before you become a member, then you can never earn until you get one new recruit, which is insane, no recruit then no profit you will get. And in the end I realize the scheme like that was a ponsi scheme too late for me to discover it. Embarrassed
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:21:06 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

If it's still in early stage, yes i would like to invest my bitcoins/money into MLM. I know MLM is really sucks, because you need to find member to join under your line, but since it's still early stage, i can easily find many members that like MLM things to join under my name. The thing is never invest in MLM for long run, it's really dangerous.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:47:19 AM

Because the MLM is offering a referral reward for those who'd like to invite another people to the MLM or Ponzi scheme. That really sucks because the referral hunters are trying to fool another people and especially for the new crypto adopters to play on that shit. For the people are knowing what is the mlm scheme and they will be stay away from it.
Most of the new crypto people they would like to earn something instant without doing anything like MLM does and they were not suffering about losses or something before following MLM. We shouldn't brainwashed newbie with MLM because it clearly scam in the first place.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓