Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die?  (Read 101745 times)
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

We believe in positive things. Every time we want to be a profitable marketer or person.
So it is very hard to say, in what situation would bitcoin die?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:20:10 AM

The situation that will make Bitcoin die is something big. Like the world war, and the disaster that hit the main server Bitcoin. And I hope something like this does not happen to Bitcoin.
The use of the bitcoin stops only when I see the internet is not working so for me bitcoin can never die but if the internet will disappear from the world then it will make bitcoin die and the other reason is if the users of the bitcoin will decrease then the bitcoin will be dead but as the time passing the bitcoin users are increasing in the number a lot of people are using bitcoin and no chance for the internet to stop so bitcoin will never die indeed.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:33:29 AM

I think when some kind of bad news happen like Korea nuclear test on Japan or some type of related news happen then in effect Bitcoin would die and also a bad effect on it price.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
I think the most important thing that bitcoin would end is that if technology would be nothing. Technology is a thing that makes everything online works. I believe bitcoin wouldn't end because technology has been rampant right now.
I am hundred percent sure that it will never die in any situation. Because people are buying more and more why? Because it is the future digital currency. So I think this topic is just for depressing the people who have invested their hard earnings in bitcoin and nothing else.

How it will die and what will be the reason. I do not understand these phenomena. Just keep buying and hold bitcoin in your wallets, and it will give you a huge profit in the future.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:48:26 PM

I guess 51% attack could. If someone had enough resources to control more than a half of the bitcoin network - he might destroy bitcoin at will.
But in my opinion it doesn’t make any sense because this one should invest an enormous amount of money in something he will immediately kill.  Undecided
Then why did you even have a though about that if it doesn't make any sense? Now I'm confused.

If a person holds 51% of the overall numbers of Bitcoins so to speak, he still doesn't have the ability or the authority to manipulate Bitcoin itself. Since it is decentralized - making it more harder to crack the code. Although you cant track all the transactions in the blockchain to see if a person really have that amount (I mean who does that? Even if you can do that, who the heck does that? A stalker maybe? I don't know), still it will not be enough to manipulate this cryptos only by one person, and to the fact that even the government couldn't crack it (they have hackers and all the resources they need).

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

If everyone stops using it or if in some way becomes wothless, these are the two situations I think of that could make bitcoin die. But I don't know what could cause something like this, people get used to bitcoin and all benefits that it gives and demand is geting biger all the time.
Well, I agree that if everyone stops using bitcoin it will die. However, I think it will not die easily and as of now bitcoin become more popular and famous. In addition to that, as you can see no one can predict what will happen in the bitcoin in future but I believe that bitcoin would not die.
Mrsmants

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

I feel bitcoin will proceed to grow in a lot of nations around the world these kinds of as the progress of rates keep on to riseAnd bitcoin will not be replaced as the biggest electronic forex that has a wonderful price so that it can sajajar with actual forex.I am making use of bitcoin for business functions as effectively as my trading organization
swiftblade

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

Global scale EMP. That bomb kill electronic device. Private keys will stiil exist in digital world, but human realm disconnected to digital.

This disaster not only affect crypto… but also influence every aspect
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:10:55 AM

Only of the internet was taken offline. I think we will have more problems to worry about then Bitcoin. Alot mist happen before bitcoin dies. That is how well bitcoin works.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:47:02 AM

If everyone stops using it or if in some way becomes wothless, these are the two situations I think of that could make bitcoin die. But I don't know what could cause something like this, people get used to bitcoin and all benefits that it gives and demand is geting biger all the time.
Well, I agree that if everyone stops using bitcoin it will die. However, I think it will not die easily and as of now bitcoin become more popular and famous. In addition to that, as you can see no one can predict what will happen in the bitcoin in future but I believe that bitcoin would not die.
The demand is the life of bitcoin and that is right that if the demand of the people in bitcoin will be gone then it is the final life of bitcoin and it will eventually die but as you say, i also agree that it will be hard for bitcoin to die since it has a lot of demand right now and its users is expanding to its maximum capability.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:11:31 AM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
It's hard to tell. Are there coins that already died? I'm not awared of it. But I know that there's a chance that Bitcoin will be replaced as the no.1 crypto in the future if and only if there'll be another crypto that will be more profitable and will have higher market demand compared to Bitcoin. In this situation, I think, Bitcoin will be less indemand and might fall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:22:24 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency so it means it uses internet for it to be transferred or to be used.I think that if the internet dies,bitcoin will be very much affected.Not only the bitcoin but all the cryptocurrencies out there.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

As for me, I think bitcoin would die in a situation like a sudden loss of internet connection and sudden loss of power or energy worldwide. And also, if everyone stops using it or if in some way becomes wothless, these are the some of the situations I think of, that could make bitcoin die. But I don't know what could cause something like this, but I hope these situations will not happen so that bitcoin would not die.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:29:27 AM

Bitcoin will probably die if another currency will replace the popularity of bitcoin in the market whereas this currency will become more useful and the supply is more bigger than bitcoin but it would take a long time before any currency can replace it.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

Another crypto overtaking its market cap
I agree i can say bitcoin will die if a new much better and higher price cryptocurrency than bitcoin will appear so i think many people will leave by using bitcoin . or maybe the bitcoin price become low that is one possiblity that the bitcoin will die .
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:20:51 AM

The demand is the life of bitcoin and that is right that if the demand of the people in bitcoin will be gone then it is the final life of bitcoin and it will eventually die but as you say, i also agree that it will be hard for bitcoin to die since it has a lot of demand right now and its users is expanding to its maximum capability.

Yes, it is all about the law of supply and demand. As long as there is a good rate of demand, then Bitcoin (and any coins for that matter) can continue on living indefinitely. Now, this demand can be influenced by so many factors and one of the factor we are seeing now are decisions by some governments that can affect the use, utilization, trading of Bitcoin. Sadly, this is where a forced death can happen. Should the Bitcoin community allow a stupid and bully country like China slowly kill Bitcoin?
Sand-Flash

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:38:40 AM

I guess, bitcoin would end if there would be another coin or another famous campany that can overpass or surpass the bitcoin itself. Although it has a very low chance of happening, the highest chance would be the law or the government banning bitcoin to their country. But the worst thing that could happen is that the bitcoin would be hacked completely and its value will be useless.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

What's on my mind is, if one person or a certain group buys all the bitcoins. The other situation is, if the anonymous person or group that created bitcoin decided to dump bitcoin. The last situation I have think of is, if all the countries decided to ban bitcoin.

I hope this will never happen because I am only starting.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

i think bitcoin will say goodbye if evey countries ban every bitcoin situations ! if someone was caught of using bitcoin would go to jail , like that ! or the internet services is broke down for like 2-3 days or even more ! bitcoin price will drop and drop to 0 ! Or people stop using bitcoin ! Annother good coins talk over bitcoin spot on market ! Hackers , bug coin ! many things can happen on internet so we can't not see the bright future yet
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

I think Bitcoin will dead if every country decides to ban Bitcoin permanently. Then, there will be no more people using Bitcoin because they might be arrested in this condition. And bitcoin can also be dead if there are a new cryptocurrency which is more profitable, more advance and can fix most of the bug of bitcoin. In the future, there will be more cryptos qualifying these facors.
Well, I agree that bitcoin will die if every country decides to banned bitcoin. In addition to that, I think bitcoin will die if every person would not use it and I think bitcoin will die if there will be a new coin. However, I hope it will never happen because bitcoin helps me to gain and make income.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: