Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer to create a faucet  (Read 403 times)
savioroshan (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

I am looking for a programmer to create a faucet. Let me tell you I dont have a big budget . My budget is upto 25 dollars maximum. Because nowadays its very difficult to get profit from faucets and there are no ad networks that has got decent payment also accept mellowads.
The faucet what i am looking for  is somewhat similar to the wheel of fortune faucet of epay . But I need faucet with faucethub API integration with every second pay out. That means payment should go directly to faucethub account. I dont want timer option like wait 30 minutes for next claim. Like that. I want like claim satoshis or spin  the wheel every second to earn satoshis.  Wheel of fortune script is available in Github.This is the link https://github.com/krakendono/Wheel-of-Fortune .The code in github can be used has reference for making the faucet. If anybody is interested please pm me.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitminpro67

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:18:23 PM

PM me  Wink

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

I am looking for a programmer to create a faucet. Let me tell you I dont have a big budget . My budget is upto 25 dollars maximum. Because nowadays its very difficult to get profit from faucets and there are no ad networks that has got decent payment also accept mellowads.
The faucet what i am looking for  is somewhat similar to the wheel of fortune faucet of epay . But I need faucet with faucethub API integration with every second pay out. That means payment should go directly to faucethub account. I dont want timer option like wait 30 minutes for next claim. Like that. I want like claim satoshis or spin  the wheel every second to earn satoshis.  Wheel of fortune script is available in Github.This is the link https://github.com/krakendono/Wheel-of-Fortune .The code in github can be used has reference for making the faucet. If anybody is interested please pm me.

i know someone who can do this job for you . also , it shoudnt cost you an arm  Wink

just shoot me a Pm in case of interested ..

Regards
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:53:52 PM

The faucet what i am looking for  is somewhat similar to the wheel of fortune faucet of epay . But I need faucet with faucethub API integration with every second pay out. That means payment should go directly to faucethub account. I dont want timer option like wait 30 minutes for next claim. Like that. I want like claim satoshis or spin  the wheel every second to earn satoshis.  Wheel of fortune script is available in Github.This is the link https://github.com/krakendono/Wheel-of-Fortune .The code in github can be used has reference for making the faucet. If anybody is interested please pm me.

Is this faucet for your coin or for bitcoin? i can do for cheap if it's for your coin
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 10:07:26 PM

if you want create faucet, i think is good you use faucethub.io or epay.info
same with faucetbox service, in there script ready

but if you want disccusion about faucet is right placed and good placed in micro earning section
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

Don't expect to get an attractive faucet with a budget of only $25. If you are willing to have such a low quality faucet then you can probably do a few days reading and use the many scripts out there to make your own faucet.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:49:57 AM

Don't expect to get an attractive faucet with a budget of only $25. If you are willing to have such a low quality faucet then you can probably do a few days reading and use the many scripts out there to make your own faucet.

I agree, a good faucet game script will cost you more than $25. A good game script will let you check user accounts, IP's, etc.

Perhaps start off with a basic faucet, see how it goes, then upgrade?
savioroshan (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

I agree, a good faucet game script will cost you more than $25. A good game script will let you check user accounts, IP's, etc.

Perhaps start off with a basic faucet, see how it goes, then upgrade?

Yeah I know a good faucet script costs more than 25 dollars . I will pay more if the script is really nice and if its free from bugs.At the present scenario investing a hugh amount in faucets is really waste. Bitcoin price is rising really high and its difficult to make profit from it. The only ad network that pays a decent amount is mellow ads. But to get accepted by mellow ads you need a high alexa rank. To reach that rank for the first few months I have to pay satoshis from my pocket .Thats why I am trying to get a script for small amount.
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:41:55 PM

Yeah I know a good faucet script costs more than 25 dollars . I will pay more if the script is really nice and if its free from bugs.At the present scenario investing a hugh amount in faucets is really waste.

If you are willing to pay more for a good script then you might want to set a higher budget from the start. And I agree, investing a huge amount is a waste. I would go as far as saying investing any amount is a waste if you can't get adsense.

The only ad network that pays a decent amount is mellow ads. But to get accepted by mellow ads you need a high alexa rank. To reach that rank for the first few months I have to pay satoshis from my pocket .Thats why I am trying to get a script for small amount.

I don't know about everyone else but from my experience mellowads is worthless. I owned a faucet with the same hope of making a high alexa ranking whilst paying out satoshis from my pocket only to be disappointed. Maybe mellowads paid more in the past but as of recently I was making more btc from a-ads.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: