Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will monero bear market end?  (Read 897 times)
Monerobuyer (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

I keep buying more and more btc....I think monero might be in a bear market until around 7 dollars based on th chart....thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

I keep buying more and more btc....I think monero might be in a bear market until around 7 dollars based on th chart....thoughts?

It's impossible to know. At some point the big altcoins stabilize, bu  we never know how low they go. Once the price stabilizes at a low point, it's a good gamble to put some money on that altcoin and hope that it starts climbing back up again. But in crypto world anything can happen, we may thing the floor is established and it crashes harder.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

When did it start? The market cap was only briefly higher for a few days early in January (during the bitcoin mini bubble)
Otherwise Monero is near all time highs, hardly at the end of a bear run!

Barring the blip at the start of January, it looks like a bull run to me.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

When will monero bear market end = speculation = wrong sub-forum (should not be in altcoin discussion section)
Should be in speculation section.

and to answer OP : it ends when they shot down all the bears, which could take awhile .... specially when they are in hibernation.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:08:31 AM

my thought is what charts are you talking about? you should include them because all I can see on the price charts of monero is the price of it being the same with no signs of it going down. and specially not going down to 7 dollar!
for the past month price has been going up and down between 11 and 13 dollars and it is mostly because of bitcoin price going crazy!

Only Bitcoin
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:34:14 AM

my thought is what charts are you talking about? you should include them because all I can see on the price charts of monero is the price of it being the same with no signs of it going down. and specially not going down to 7 dollar!
for the past month price has been going up and down between 11 and 13 dollars and it is mostly because of bitcoin price going crazy!

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/poloniex/xmrbtc

It is always healthy to look at charts with a long interval from time to time to see what trend they are in. Monero seems to be in a downward trend,
a bear market.

Compare it with these two cryptocurrencies and you will notice a bull market / bull run there :

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd
https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/1w

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

This is hard to say, but i also buying a little bit every month at any price.

But i think until summer it will be a big push up again.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:07:01 AM

Definitely a bit of a downtrend.
I can't see Monero dropping below $10 since its pretty much assumed it will be added to Coinbase by the summer
(this will mean a lot more interest in the coin)
but anything is possible.
I'm looking at Monero as a long term investment right now. The get-rich-quick days are over. Now we need steady growth, more exchanges/ wallets, and interest from other regions- Asia specifically to increase the value.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

Definitely a bit of a downtrend.
I can't see Monero dropping below $10 since its pretty much assumed it will be added to Coinbase by the summer
(this will mean a lot more interest in the coin)
but anything is possible.
I'm looking at Monero as a long term investment right now. The get-rich-quick days are over. Now we need steady growth, more exchanges/ wallets, and interest from other regions- Asia specifically to increase the value.

WOW and that is a "good" thing in your mind ?

And you wonder why i harp on you all ? LOL

Coinbase means what now ?
Morons that add ETH and not Litecoin ?  Cheesy

and ? KickAssTorrents

Out of class, respect and integrity i will not support that business who ratted out my fellow P2P scene guys.

Now.... you idiots are discussing an "ANON" coin going on there that defies AML law ?

Just how god damn fucking retrded are you all ?

You know you Monero tard's really blow me away with this fanstasy you believe in.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

It is always healthy to look at charts with a long interval from time to time to see what trend they are in. Monero seems to be in a downward trend,
a bear market.

That is almost 2.5 years chart that miss only few months.   And this 2.5 years cart shows Monero bull trend .  I dont know how you see bear trend here if price increased 10 times in 2.5 years.  

OP is asking about bear trend that is going on from start of January when Monero was $18.

My answer is that if Bitcoin will stay strong we will not see Monero much lover as it is now.

Mr @qwizzie  this is a bear trend

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

Of course it is Mr @Febo, i would say the same if my cryptocurrency was in a long term bear trend.

edit : actually, i would not .. but i totally get why you made that post.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:04:38 PM

if bitcoin price incraese all altcoin can stable price or down price
so if you want monero price incraese youre must wait, bitcoin price down

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

What if Monero or Dash with its anonymous possibilities may attract more investors from China than Bitcoin, in near future? I must not imagine this on this forum. Then will Spoetnik stay off the job. This can be very bad.. Grin
Monerobuyer (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/08062cedc9363e2f451bb9a702c42dac.png

a bear market.

That is almost 2.5 years chart that miss only few months.   And this 2.5 years cart shows Monero bull trend .  I dont know how you see bear trend here if price increased 10 times in 2.5 years.  

OP is asking about bear trend that is going on from start of January when Monero was $18.

What is that yellow line?

My answer is that if Bitcoin will stay strong we will not see Monero much lover as it is now.

Mr @qwizzie  this is a bear trend

https://i.gyazo.com/d5fde7ba877462450a3266df5ec2f4ff.png

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: