Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Hero Member account 500+ activity  (Read 942 times)
Revelation Machine (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:29:26 AM

I am auctioning a Potential Hero Member account.

Signed message available from 1+ year old address
Activity: 300+ (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 500+ (Potential Hero Member)
https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=davekceg

Starting Price: 0.04 BTC.
Bid Increment: 0.001 BTC.
BIN: 0.1 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:08:55 PM

I am auctioning a Potential Hero Member account.

Signed message available from 1+ year old address
https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=davekceg

Starting Price: 0.04 BTC.
Bid Increment: 0.001 BTC.
BIN: 0.1 BTC.

I dont wanna to damage your account, but the link you provide does appear that you had posted atleast once at each period to get the activity, and after looking the last trasactions with potencial hero this account looks to be at an amazing value, even knowing there is a long journey till achieve the hero status.
The way you expect to do business with those accounts does it include an escrow, because its a good ammount to anyone risk to go first, and just one note, this account needs a lot improvements to get accepted into signatures, if the buyer has those purpose.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:37:50 AM

Escrow ? 0.04 BTC
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:19:37 AM

I will start the  bid at 0.02 to start does this account have in any signature campaign and am willing to go first as you are a here member.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:18:23 AM

What is the percentage of posts in Local sections?
Is this account banned in Bitmixer campaign? ( I mean, whether it is on this lists: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1657397.msg16640982#msg16640982 )

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Need Escrow Today

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:36:58 AM

I will start the  bid at 0.02 to start does this account have in any signature campaign and am willing to go first as you are a here member.

The starting bid is 0.04 so you can't bid lower than the starting bid. I bid 0.041 if it is not in the banned list^above.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:12:13 AM

Your bid is invalid, and I doubt if that account currently enrolled in signature campaign, because the auction starting from 0.04 BTC.
And don't be easily believe with rank, there were so many scamming reports recently.

@OP, care to explain about this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg16966179#msg16966179 ?
Machina_US

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

i will bid 0.044

and when the end date for this auction ?

macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:58:34 AM

Your bid is invalid, and I doubt if that account currently enrolled in signature campaign, because the auction starting from 0.04 BTC.
And don't be easily believe with rank, there were so many scamming reports recently.

@OP, care to explain about this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg16966179#msg16966179 ?

It sure looks like it is this account:
https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=5nmb5qc5

And it has red trust on it.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:17:21 AM

To say that this account is alt of any other account you have to know exactly that this account is connected with other account.

Can you do that?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:52:14 AM

To say that this account is alt of any other account you have to know exactly that this account is connected with other account.

Can you do that?
Account info being sold:
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 39
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 271

Account that is Torry is questioning OP of being the ALT which is BitAurum that has been proven by Avirunes:
Activity: 319 (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 504 (Potential Hero Member)
Trust: Negative, Red Trust

Only difference I see is the Trust as being red. But then again the merchant token does not show this in their pricing of each account.

So you decide. Undecided
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:42:38 AM

Can you do that?
Account info being sold:

Account that is Torry is questioning OP of being the ALT which is BitAurum that has been proven by Avirunes:
Activity: 319 (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 504 (Potential Hero Member)
Trust: Negative, Red Trust

Only difference I see is the Trust as being red. But then again the merchant token does not show this in their pricing of each account.

So you decide. Undecided

Yep, so it looks like informations about this auction are not actual anymore. Maybe Revelation Machine will want to sell this account for a lower price, or he could explain this situation..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:33:51 PM

Contact With Me Pm, very interested to buy if you can prove that you have it
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:35:07 AM

Contact With Me Pm, very interested to buy if you can prove that you have it

Wow! I found this thread in my "not readed section"
interesting idea to recuperate thread like this..

information for people that are investigating me - make good thing and close this thread!
Thank you! Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

auction started nov 23 and op never came back.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

auction started nov 23 and op never came back.
Because the account was revealed as torry. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: