Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 06:59:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 50 Domain Names and Websites. Escrow and many payment methods  (Read 8143 times)
dontworry
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:24:11 PM
 #1

I have around 50 domains and websites. They are normal legal websites and domains, adsense friendly. None of them is bitcoin, gambling or adult related.
Age range is roughly between 0 - 20 years.
Price range is between $300 - $10,000 each. I will offer discount depending on total purchase amount.

Some of them are listed at Namesilo marketplace where you can instantly be the owner as soon as sending around 20-40% down payment to Namesilo in bitcoin/paypal/skrill/credit card/wire and the remaining 60% - 80%  is payable monthly in max. 12 months. I can change payment plans depending on your request. I can lower down payment amount if you request.

I will PM my domain/websites depending on your budget, preferred niche and criteria. If I don't have domain/website that meets your criteria I will reply back accordingly. Payoneer escrow is available as additional payment method if you will pay via bank wire.

I am selling as I want to liquidate some of them. I am not planning to sell all of them after receiving enough cash.

Accepted payment methods via several escrow services:
Bitcoin
Paypal
Skrill
Credit Card (visa, mastercard, amex, discover)
Wire
Payoneer
Alipay
Dwolla 

My BTC address for your tips:
1K61R7cMHMfztAWX8Ev3vyabsQMRPQksFM
1534229956
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1534229956

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1534229956
Reply with quote  #2

1534229956
Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
risingtide
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 110
Merit: 10


View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:53:43 PM
 #2

PM me any sites that have backlinks

dontworry
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:08:34 PM
 #3

PM me any sites that have backlinks

I PM'ed some of my websites that might have some backlinks.

My BTC address for your tips:
1K61R7cMHMfztAWX8Ev3vyabsQMRPQksFM
risingtide
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 110
Merit: 10


View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 08:03:06 PM
 #4

Thanks for the PM. Although I can't use any right now, there's a good mix of sites, some with revenue and traffic.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!