Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94938 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:28:14 PM

go away. bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wheelys

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:42:28 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 02:21:43 AM by Wheelys

Looking at Coinmarketcap, the volume on Huntercoin increased dramatically in the two weeks leading up to the announcement on this thread.  Since Huntercoin is being used in the swapping process, it would seem like some members of the team potentially started accumulating coins just before information was released.

Most days in the previous 2 months were under $1,000 in volume, with only a few days over $5,000 in volume between the end of October and end of January.  

In the two weeks prior to this thread being created the volume included multiple days surpassing $36,000. That is some very interesting timing.

I'm not making an accusation to OP, since from my observation he has always seemed like a stand-up guy.  I would like to understand better about this suspicious timing before investing in the project.  If it's just chalked up to coincidence, I would suggested Huntercoin not be included in the exchange process.
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:47:55 AM

Looking at Coinmarketcap, the volume on Huntercoin increased dramatically in the two weeks leading up to the announcement on this thread.  Since Huntercoin is being used in the swapping process, it would seem like some members of the team potentially started accumulating coins just before information was released.

Most days in the previous 2 months were under $1,000 in volume, with only a few days over $5,000 in volume between the end of October and end of January.  

In the two weeks prior to this thread being created the volume included multiple days surpassing $36,000. That is some very interesting timing.

I'm not making an accusation to OP, since from my observation he has always seemed like a stand-up guy.  I would like to understand better about this suspicious timing before investing in the project.  If it's just chalked up to coincidence, I would suggested Huntercoin not be included in the exchange process.

I definitely bought some, and I imagine a couple other team members did, but unfortunately we're pretty poor. Combined, our Huntercoin stashes do not come near $36,000 worth. I don't even have a quarter of that to my name.

The intention with burning is to reward and maintain the historical Huntercoin community, who are responsible for most of the volume. I did tell people on social media that something pretty cool was going to happen and hinted at it in this thread a couple times. We're banking on the success of the BTC component of the crowdsale, however, in order to accomplish our dreams of decentralized gaming. We're not going to quit

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:48:32 AM

Very interesting. How will you convince gamers to join?

Do you like central servers? Grin

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Wheelys

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

I definitely bought some, and I imagine a couple other team members did, but unfortunately we're pretty poor. Combined, our Huntercoin stashes do not come near $36,000 worth. I don't even have a quarter of that to my name.

The intention with burning is to reward and maintain the historical Huntercoin community, who are responsible for most of the volume. I did tell people on social media that something pretty cool was going to happen and hinted at it in this thread a couple times. We're banking on the success of the BTC component of the crowdsale, however, in order to accomplish our dreams of decentralized gaming. We're not going to quit

If you look at the volume leading up to this thread being posted, its hard to refute that people were essentially trading on insider knowledge.  

I've known about Huntercoin for years, but just came across this project.  I was excited to invest and was going to buy Huntercoin in preparation for the ICO.  The fact that many people got a head start on accumulating coins seems extremely unfair and gives lots of control to whoever had advanced notice.

This essentially amounts to a pre-mine or developer fund, without being transparent about what transpired.  

If you want to be fair, this should be two separate projects.  Whether half or 1/10th was bought by the development team, its unfair.  Nothing should have been purchased until the info was released.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:04:51 AM

If you look at the volume leading up to this thread being posted, its hard to refute that people were essentially trading on insider knowledge. 

I've known about Huntercoin for years, but just came across this project.  I was excited to invest and was going to buy Huntercoin in preparation for the ICO.  The fact that many people got a head start on accumulating coins seems extremely unfair and gives lots of control to whoever had advanced notice.

advanced notice?  HUC itself is most undervalued alt on Polo. it is still less than 500k USD cap i think.

all alts price are climbing ups and downs, let alone HUC lost 40% in BTC pair even with this post.
Wheelys

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:13:21 AM

I've known about Huntercoin for years, but just came across this project.  I was excited to invest and was going to buy Huntercoin in preparation for the ICO.  The fact that many people got a head start on accumulating coins seems extremely unfair and gives lots of control to whoever had advanced notice.

advanced notice?  HUC itself is most undervalued alt on Polo. it is still less than 500k USD cap i think.

all alts price are climbing ups and downs, let alone HUC lost 40% in BTC pair even with this post.

Yes, advanced notice.  It means people knew in advance they were going to be exchanging HUC for the new project.  Please explain to me how that isn't an advantage.  

So, it wasn't an advantage, and it just so happened that two weeks before the thread the trading volume went up drastically?  I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to tie that together.

The current market cap is irrelevant and saying its undervalued is subjective.  Perhaps you were one of the accumulators....
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

Yes, advanced notice.  It means people knew in advance they were going to be exchanging HUC for the new project.  Please explain to me how that isn't an advantage. 

The current market cap is irrelevant and saying its undervalued is subjective.  Perhaps you were one of the accumulators....

then you can accuse any swap/burning coin. like crypti/lisk.  there is no guarantee of fairness in this kinda swap/burning.

how and why? HUC holder shall be rewarded for their long-time support.

beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:28:26 AM

When ICO launch?

As soon as we have more information we'll let you know.

We are working hard in the background so excuse us for not replying to every post.

note : new team member >> Bas de Gruiter from Holland. Branding / Business Development.

okey, we are waiting more new from you. Thank you
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

Good luck. Looks like it could be good.

Ill buy when it hits 50% ico price / Bottom in 6 months.

I like gaming coins, thats the perfect target market. Dat ICO tho  Angry

It might not crash below the ICO price... I've been personally involved with crowdsales including Factom, DECENT and BitCrystals, the latter of which actually is a game coin. I also follow lots of ICOs, and especially gaming ICOs (of which there have been many, and successful ones) since I operate www.blockchaingaming.com. I'm going to oversee the whole process and try to ensure any rates we have to set are set wisely so as to minimize unfortunate instability.

For now, though, we're trying to make clear what Chimera is, as there's nothing out there like it. There are lots of really great game coins boasting awesome games, but this is more like the console.

It would be nice if people can develop their own games on top Chimera. There has been lots of games trying to come up using cryptos. That is good but making a platform or more like a console would be awesome. And there are projects such as Augmentors, Game credits, etc. I will watching this project. Good wishes to the devs in turning this platform into a big success!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

advanced notice?  HUC itself is most undervalued alt on Polo. it is still less than 500k USD cap i think.

Yes, advanced notice.  It means people knew in advance they were going to be exchanging HUC for the new project.  Please explain to me how that isn't an advantage.  

So, it wasn't an advantage, and it just so happened that two weeks before the thread the trading volume went up drastically?  I don't think you need to be Sherlock Holmes to tie that together.

The current market cap is irrelevant and saying its undervalued is subjective.  Perhaps you were one of the accumulators....

Afaik.. no one has bought any hucs on the team. I havent.
If they did they probably spent less than a btc

I just checked polo graph and there doesn't look like anything suspicious to me.
What you may be missing is that for the few weeks running up to this OP was that we were posting in the huntercoin thread that an anncoucement was going to be made very soon.. may be 10x +

This probably attributes to the raise in hucs then.

In any case you can buy hucs now for less price than the times leading up to it.

As to why they can exchange huc for chi :
It's more of a morals thing.
We have long timing supporters who have supported us since day dot.. had sympathy for us (for being legit i suppose) and believed in us as a team.

We are the good guys (not many in this crypto world).. we don't let people down.

On a train writing this .. excuse any errors

kringkramfg

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:06:41 PM

At some of the high volume days before this thread there were people in poloniex trollbox linking to the "news soon" posts. I would not call that insider knowledge.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:16:54 PM

At some of the high volume days before this thread there were people in poloniex trollbox linking to the "news soon" posts. I would not call that insider knowledge.

if you track snailbrain's post. you will find he hint something unique is in plan long before the trollbox "insiders"

all public.
beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:49:56 PM

note : new team member >> Bas de Gruiter from Holland. Branding / Business Development.

is he this guy? https://nl.linkedin.com/in/basdegruijter
bucktotal

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:01:32 PM

Price on the day of announcement was >2800 sat/huc.

today the price is <1800 sat/huc.

whatever knowledge insiders were trading on, it did not lead to short term profits.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

Price on the day of announcement was >2800 sat/huc.

today the price is <1800 sat/huc.

whatever knowledge insiders were trading on, it did not lead to short term profits.

Although during that same time span Bitcoin has gone up by 25-33% probably. Maybe not enough to explain the whole decline, but I bet USD price of HUC is more stable.
aaronjobs

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

waiting for the start of ICO

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

HUC value should be 10x, but why is everyone selling  Cry Cry Cry
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:16:54 AM

is it a game coin? seems like gamecredits. When will u start ico phase?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

is it a game coin? seems like gamecredits. When will u start ico phase?

Yes it is game coin. It will be big platform, like gamecredits. Details will be announced later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: