Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94945 times)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

I have a question concerning the referral program? How many for her it is allocated and whether there is a sense to participate in her? I see in an office there is a field, but in the announcement hasn't found mentions. Thanks

I don't know if I understood your question properly, but maybe its better to join the telegram group and ask for the referral program there: Join our Telegram here.

Or are you talking about the bounty program ?
I think he is asking how much is the earning from a referral as part of the bounty campaign.

We've not made a formal announcement for the referral campaign yet. Details will be available then. (It will be worthwhile.)

For the moment, it's up, open, and tracking right now for anyone that wants to get a jumpstart on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valord

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

I have some questions please reply to me thank you.Does getting HIC give me Chimeara? I do not need to deliver my huc ? I nevertheless maintain my huc ?Therefore if I want to I'm able to buy some huc and obtain much more of each currency?Is also seeker game still likely to be accessible or will an additional game take it more than ?What sport are you currently intending to make ? What sort of game ? It sounds cool to apply your own altcoin in a game because the only Ingame forex. I'm quite thrilled.Are you taking over the HUC? Are you currently another group ?
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:31:18 AM

We have some announcements coming out in the near future.

Stay tuned, and check out our Twitter and Telegram as info comes out there.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:36:02 AM

I have some questions please reply to me thank you.Does getting HIC give me Chimeara? I do not need to deliver my huc ?

If you're asking about the Huntercoin snapshot, that was at block 1,680,000. Check the web site for the PDF with details.

I nevertheless maintain my huc ?Therefore if I want to I'm able to buy some huc and obtain much more of each currency?

No. That wouldn't make sense.

Is also seeker game still likely to be accessible or will an additional game take it more than ?What sport are you currently intending to make ? What sort of game ? It sounds cool to apply your own altcoin in a game because the only Ingame forex. I'm quite thrilled.Are you taking over the HUC? Are you currently another group ?

I don't know what you mean there. It's pretty jumbled.

Perhaps you might do better asking in one of our other language ANN threads. See here:

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:43:57 PM

Interview with CHIMAERA (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   https://youtu.be/viZFI3m-9wY
                                                             https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/929477912486645761

GamingChanging

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:27:49 AM

Nice task, will be following 
inviser93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:39:25 AM

It is very promising project. Good luck Wink
CapacabanaBitch

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

Finally something of my interest.
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

Advisors, marketing bounties, additional costs: 5% of the total supply

How much of this 5% (because there is 4 advisory people) are for bitcointalk signature/twitter ad ? Those with bounties ?

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:06 PM

Advisors, marketing bounties, additional costs: 5% of the total supply

How much of this 5% (because there is 4 advisory people) are for bitcointalk signature/twitter ad ? Those with bounties ?

3,5%.

See the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274123.0

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
tantraPT

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:12:17 PM

I held HunterCoin on Poloniex on the Snapshot. When can I expect to have chimaera coins?
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:58:08 PM

I held HunterCoin on Poloniex on the Snapshot. When can I expect to have chimaera coins?

That will be after the Chimaera blockchain goes live, but the exact timing is up to the people at Poloniex to determine.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:17 AM

That will be after the Chimaera blockchain goes live, but the exact timing is up to the people at Poloniex to determine.

Chimaera will replace the old HUC tokens? Or both will continue to exist? It would be great if Chimaera will be added to Poloniex too. How is this being different to MobileGo by the way? MobileGo failed to get listed on Bittrex so Chimaera or HUC should be the ones getting listed there. Grin
BenGamer

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

It definitely looks good. I am going to buy Gaming Coins for Sure. I am a big fan of Flash Games. Guys, please suggest to me some of the websites where we can put bitcoin on a stake and win also. Like Gambling Games. I am currently playing Ben 10 Fighting Games. But really looking forward to Gambling games, PLease suggest me few.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

Chimaera will replace the old HUC tokens? Or both will continue to exist? It would be great if Chimaera will be added to Poloniex too. How is this being different to MobileGo by the way? MobileGo failed to get listed on Bittrex so Chimaera or HUC should be the ones getting listed there. Grin
Why did MGO fail to get listed? Do they pay dividends?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

CHI will not replace HUC. They are entirely different, and both will exist alongside each other.

We can't say for certain that CHI will be listed on Poloniex. Only the people at Poloniex can say that. However, I don't think that it's out of line to say that we believe CHI has significant utility, and will be attractive to more than enough people for one or more exchanges to list it.

MobileGo is quite different from Chimaera. The primary aim there is to provide a payment gateway system. From their White Paper:

After two years of development with gaming industry leaders, Datcroft LTD., Gamecredits is near completion of development of the first crypto mobile gaming store. This mobile gaming store has a proprietary payment gateway that allows gamers to use Gamecredits to buy in-game content. Gamecredits can be acquired with credit cards and other local payment methods within this gateway. Over 300 games from 150 developers are already signed on and the Gamecredits Mobile Store is scheduled to release in early Q2 of 2017.

The MobileGo crowdsale and MobileGo token issuance will help fund marketing and branding of the Gamecredits’ Mobile Store and the development of smart contract technology within the platform using the Ethereum blockchain.

MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts.

They also plan to do a decentralised marketplace, decentralised tournaments, and decentralised matchmaking.

Chimaera gives developers the power to put entire game worlds on the blockchain where they can run unstoppably without servers. It also includes tools for developers to create provably fair games, which, if you follow the rabbit, leads to provably scarcity (or lack thereof). This means that items can have an easier to determine value, and thus be valued higher (there's no friction due to risk).

Chimaera also offers a lot more, e.g. decentralised trading, etc.

As for Bittrex, they will list what they feel best fits their customer base. CHI may fit there, but only the people at Bittrex can determine that.

I hope that helps.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

It definitely looks good. I am going to buy Gaming Coins for Sure. I am a big fan of Flash Games. Guys, please suggest to me some of the websites where we can put bitcoin on a stake and win also. Like Gambling Games. I am currently playing Ben 10 Fighting Games. But really looking forward to Gambling games, PLease suggest me few.

I don't think it's really our place to recommend games or websites outside of the Chimaera ecosystem. That being said, my guess is that you'll see plenty of gambling games built on Chimaera.

Ska-Punk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:03 AM

Review ICO CHIMAERA on the portal "Mining CryptoCurrenc". (in Russian)
Analysis of project features, distribution of tokens and participation in Token Sale.

dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:31:23 AM

I have great expectations from this project. I've been waiting for quite a long time. A work from the upcoming term will leave a good profit to the investor.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

How much has been raised so far during the pre-contribution, I understand this is currently running? I coun not understand it from the website, it is not very clearly stated.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: