Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming 🌟 Fully Decentralized Games  (Read 94940 times)
CryptoBroker012

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

I've just heard that there will be a hard fork... so you get coins of a new cryptocurrency for every old coin... what is the name of the new cryptocurrency then? Will the old chi coins become worthless after the hard fork? Or did I understand something completely wrong here..  Huh Huh And where do I get the new coins??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

I've just heard that there will be a hard fork... so you get coins of a new cryptocurrency for every old coin... what is the name of the new cryptocurrency then? Will the old chi coins become worthless after the hard fork? Or did I understand something completely wrong here..  Huh Huh And where do I get the new coins??

You won't get any new coins, your old CHI will be the new CHI Wink All you have to do, is, to update your wallet. You should do this preferrably before the hardfork happens at block 440000 (we are at ~412000 now). An update at a later point is still possible though, as long as you don't use the chain in the meantime. But better to do it right away now so you are safe and won't forget it.

If you fail to update your wallet, you will either stop downloading blocks or be on a fork and you may lose coins, if you try spending/sending them.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
ronyekuk

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

2 solid game projects in one list: https://news.p2pb2b.io/top-15-promising-crypto-projects-2018-p2pb2b-choice/

What do you thik about that?

Is Flux serious competitor for you?
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

Why i didnt receive the airdrop? I was on the "diamond" tier

There could be multiple reasons for that:

• You didn't provide a CHI address
  • You provided a wrong address (testnet, ETH, BTC, whatever)
  • Your account was marked as fraudulent
  • You actually received your reward, but your wallet isn't fully synced

For the last point, you can check your address in the explorer first: https://explorer.xaya.io/

I also did not get my reward. My level was "Diamond". I actively worked and told many of my good friends about this project. Now my work was free. Now I wrote a letter to the support service. Hope I get my reward.
Are there any people who got their reward? Hey, is there anyone who got their reward - call out!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

2 solid game projects in one list: https://news.p2pb2b.io/top-15-promising-crypto-projects-2018-p2pb2b-choice/

What do you thik about that?

Is Flux serious competitor for you?

Great to see more and more recognizing the value behind this project Smiley

In regards to your question, I don't think any gamecoin is a serious competitor to XAYA from a technical/fundamental standpoint.

XAYA is unique in that it is the only gen 3 blockchain geared towards blockchain gaming. That means it's the only project, right now, taking on massively scalable blockchain gaming in every capacity. Treat Fighter is showing us that the system works, and the growing community of gamers participating and profiting from XAYA gaming will only grow. Keep in mind that Soccer Manager Crypto will be unveiled very soon, and the team has also mentioned they are cooking a game of their own.

Before you know it we'll be joined by developers curious about blockchain gaming that will inevitably choose the platform that allows them to develop in the languages they are comfortable, rather than trying to maneuver their way around Solidity or other universal languages that seriously aren't designed to build games. Of course, this growth will also be accompanied by the addition of game channels, which are a novel tech for the crypto space in general, not just for gaming.

Anyways, I think 2019 is going to prove to be an amazing year for XAYA where we all get to enjoy some of the first full fledged blockchain games that are, above all, fun to play (while also very rewarding $$) Smiley
CryptoBroker012

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

So, I need to download the new XAYA client, right? And I can't use the old client anymore? Will the CHI addresses stay the same with the new client? Do I have to make a new backup or does the old backup of my wallet still work with the new hardfork?
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

So, I need to download the new XAYA client, right?

Yes, and install it Wink

https://github.com/xaya/xaya_electron/releases/

You can uninstall the old client first or just install the new client without doing so, up to you. In any case make sure, you have your wallet backed up properly.

And I can't use the old client anymore?

Technically you can still use it, but you will be on the wrong chain then and might lose your CHI.

Will the CHI addresses stay the same with the new client?

Yes, everything will stay the same. You only have to update your wallet and then won’t have to worry about anything else.

Do I have to make a new backup or does the old backup of my wallet still work with the new hardfork?

The old backup is still good.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

For the last point, you can check your address in the explorer first: https://explorer.xaya.io/

I also did not get my reward. My level was "Diamond". I actively worked and told many of my good friends about this project. Now my work was free. Now I wrote a letter to the support service. Hope I get my reward.
Are there any people who got their reward? Hey, is there anyone who got their reward - call out!

Those coins will be sent very shortly, and probably inside of the next day or 2.

We just received the last bit of data we needed from Refereum a day or so ago, and it takes some time to process and compile it so that we can send CHI to people.

bulalex16

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Those coins will be sent very shortly, and probably inside of the next day or 2.

We just received the last bit of data we needed from Refereum a day or so ago, and it takes some time to process and compile it so that we can send CHI to people.

Thanks for the answer! I will wait for the receipt of the award. And I will inform my friends this good news.
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

Thanks for the answer! I will wait for the receipt of the award. And I will inform my friends this good news.

In fact, the coins should have been sent now - so you should have received them (or if your wallet is not synced, you should be able to see them on https://explorer.xaya.io/ with the address you provided).

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
bulalex16

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

In fact, the coins should have been sent now - so you should have received them (or if your wallet is not synced, you should be able to see them on https://explorer.xaya.io/ with the address you provided).
I did not receive my coins (Airdrop reward). I completely synchronized my wallet, but the coins did not come to me. In addition, I checked my balance explorer.xaya.io, but my balance is zero (https://explorer.xaya.io/address/CWh9DEM6mDkXqFfjRi4GHoJ1TRi4nunS2S).
My account:
e-mail: bulalex16@gmail.com
Awarding address: CWh9DEM6mDkXqFfjRi4GHoJ1TRi4nunS2S
My level: "Diamond".
domob
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1161

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

I did not receive my coins (Airdrop reward). I completely synchronized my wallet, but the coins did not come to me. In addition, I checked my balance explorer.xaya.io, but my balance is zero (https://explorer.xaya.io/address/CWh9DEM6mDkXqFfjRi4GHoJ1TRi4nunS2S).
My account:

Ah, I see - you were part of another batch of payments that has only now been sent.  In there, you should have been sent 971 CHI now (but the explorer is still not showing it, presumably because it is currently still building up some indexes).

Use your Namecoin identity as OpenID: https://nameid.org/
Donations: 1domobKsPZ5cWk2kXssD8p8ES1qffGUCm | NMC: NCdomobcmcmVdxC5yxMitojQ4tvAtv99pY
BM-GtQnWM3vcdorfqpKXsmfHQ4rVYPG5pKS | GPG 0xA7330737
bulalex16

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

My account:

Ah, I see - you were part of another batch of payments that has only now been sent.  In there, you should have been sent 971 CHI now (but the explorer is still not showing it, presumably because it is currently still building up some indexes).
For too long, the conductor has been building indexes. It has been almost two days, but I never received my coins. Already I stop hoping that I will receive my reward for my work.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

For too long, the conductor has been building indexes. It has been almost two days, but I never received my coins. Already I stop hoping that I will receive my reward for my work.

Just start your wallet and let it fully sync and you will see your CHI.

The explorer is still a work in progress.

avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

thanks to the team, I received my coins for participating in the company's bounty, to be honest, I received more coins than calculated in the table
bulalex16

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Thank you, I received my CHI coins!
But it is a pity that so far there is no normal exchange. Liquid is a weak stock exchange with no trading volumes (at least CHI). I hope that soon there will be a normal stock exchange.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

Any word on the big surprise reveal/development yet? It's been more than 3 months I think already since first the word came out about this. I hoped it would have something to do with a triple A developer or something else on this scale, but it's strange that nothing is being said anymore regarding this. Maybe because of the current situation of the market?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Any word on the big surprise reveal/development yet? It's been more than 3 months I think already since first the word came out about this. I hoped it would have something to do with a triple A developer or something else on this scale, but it's strange that nothing is being said anymore regarding this. Maybe because of the current situation of the market?

While the difficult market situation is not easy for any crypto project, it has no bigger impact on the development of the Xaya platform/ecosystem - Xaya team is working on all fronts to get this thing rolling. But it takes some time of course, you don't just create a game over night for example.

That being said, there is still no new information about the game Xaya develops on their own, but it's being worked on behind closed curtains. And there are other things to get done as well, like getting everyone their CHI from presale, bitcointalk bounty and Growth Engine campaign. It doesn't sound like very much of work to be done, but there is so many users, that didn't provide their CHI addresses and this always results in some distraction, which then causes some delays for the core work of developing the Xaya platform. Then you have the hardfork happening in some days etc, so it's not like everyone is bored Wink

Soccer Manager Crypto looks like some closed beta early January at the moment and is very much anticipated by the community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXxWrZbtRM

All in all, there is only slight delays to the roadmap, mostly due to the prolonged ICO:

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

thanks to the team, I received my coins for participating in the company's bounty, to be honest, I received more coins than calculated in the table

That's most likely because you were also in an airdrop and those coins weren't in the bounty table.

alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Friends, and on what stock exchange, in addition to liquid, can CHI tokens be merged? And then look Bidding on the liquid.
there were also two transactions on December 14, 7 and 394 coins,
Without tables it is not clear how much and how it was charged
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: